Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight)

Junior Hostboard Member Thegent's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: OT: Physio Partners (Lesbian footsie story, NOT sexfight

I'm looking three or four times a day for the next bit, I'm loving this

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Bump! I'm going you have more for us kama

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

sorry the gent. i will get back to this story soon. been both busy and lazy. but i will complete it, thats for sure. thanks for the positive comments. it means a lot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I wait with impatience too

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 6: Letting Go

The intermingling of legs continued as Rane and Ruby continued to enjoy the feel of each others legs against each other. Their faces were really close together, both women were aching to kiss each other. They let the sides of their breasts joust and play, enjoying the tenderness of the contact.

Rane: I am really hot. Shall we drink some iced tea?
    Ruby: That would be nice.

The women disentangled from each other and stood up. Rane took Ruby?s hand and the women walked to the kitchen in their panties.

Ruby: Did I tell you that you smell really good?
    Rane: Do I? It is an almond based Indian soap that I use. You smell very nice yourself. Strawberry?
    Ruby: Yeah. It?s a soap made out of natural strawberries.
    Rane: Nice.

Ruby looked longingly at Rane?s beautiful body as she poured the iced tea into two glasses.

Ruby: I am surprised you have fibromyalgia even though you are so fit and beautiful.

Rane: I was going to ask you the same question.
    Ruby: Yeah, tell me about it. I think it?s the stress of a 9 to 5 job.

Rane handed Ruby her glass of iced tea and they turned towards each other, checking out each others bodies. They slowly sipped their iced teas and discussed work. But what was really on their minds was sex. But neither woman was in a hurry. This physio workout was like foreplay that would gradually escalate into sex.

Rane: Why don?t we have the next leg of the workout outdoors?
    Ruby: Great idea. But won?t someone see us?
    Rane: No the fences around the backyard are pretty high.
    Ruby: Ok then. What are we waiting for.

Rane took Ruby?s hands in hers and the women interlocked fingers tightly as they walked side by side into the backyard. Their palms were slightly sweaty and they enjoyed holding hands.
    The backyard was sufficiently spacious for the two women to play out their erotic fantasies. They walked bare feet on the grass and turned towards each other when they reached the centre of the backyard. Without uttering a word Rane stepped on Ruby?s feet and the women embraced tightly. Their bare naked breasts jostled and the women giggled and slowly rubbed their breasts against each other. Then Rane started to move and she carried Ruby a few times around the backyard. Their faces were close and they blew hot breaths into each others faces even as they enjoyed the wonderful aromas of each others bodies and the close contact between them. After a few circles, it was Rane?s turn to step on Ruby?s feet and Ruby carried her around. They continued to enjoy the touch, feel and rub of each others semi naked bodies. But especially their feet lined up, one over the other.

After both women had carried their partner a few times around the backyard, they disentangled. The space between their semi naked bodies was almost like a lack of oxygen for the two women. Ruby extender her feet towards Rane and rubbed it up and down Rane?s feet and limbs. A moment later Rane did the same to Ruby?s feet and limbs.

Rane: You really have beautiful feet.
    Ruby: Let me correct you. We have beautiful feet. Why don?t we exercise with our feet?
    Rane: Sure.

The women lowered themselves onto the grass and sat side by side. They extended their legs in front until their feet were touching. Rane placed her foot on Ruby?s and then Ruby placed her other foot on Rane?s and then Rane topped their interlocked feet with her other foot. Toes rubbed the length of each others foot as the women played footsie with each other. Their bodies tingled with the feel of the locking and rubbing of feet. As they continued to play with each other?s feet, the eroticism caused by the touching of different parts of their beautiful bodies escalated to new levels. Both women longed for something more.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 7: Locked together in the bus

Rane had an idea even as they continued to rub their feet together.

Rane: There is a swimming pool close by. I think we should go there and exercise together in the pool.
    Ruby: Wouldn?t that be too public?
    Rane: No. This is a sparsely populated area. Nobody ever goes to that pool. And it is an indoor pool.

Ruby turned to Rane and their faces were flushed with excitement.

Ruby: What are we waiting for?

Rane: Then let?s get dressed. We need to take a bus to the place.

The women disentangled, went inside and quickly put their clothes back on. They held hands on the way to the bus stop. The bus was empty and they quickly entwined legs tightly when they sat side by side on the seat. They sat real close to each other, naked legs rubbing and their breasts rubbing. They put their arms around each other and kissed each other o the cheeks. They searched for each others fingers and put their arms around each other. It was not just their bodies but their lovely aromas also mingled.

Rane: I simply love your body.
    Ruby: I love your body too.
    Rane: You are beautiful.
    Ruby: So are you.

They embraced tightly and rubbed each others backs. Their thighs and limbs were tightly locked together, both women enjoying the rub of flesh against flesh. They sat locked uptogether like that, check to cheek.
    As if by mutual consent, they had still not kissed each other on the lips. Despite the blatantly sexual nature of their workout, they both seemed to be holding back until their emotions would burst out in a crescendo. Both women seemed to be content to tantalize each other with the rub of flesh against flesh.

When the bus finally reached the stop, the women quickly disentangled and exited the bus in a hurry. Once outside, they quickly entwined fingers as Rane led Ruby to the swimming pool. They giggled with excitement as they ran across the small lawn that led to the indoor pool. Once inside the building that housed the pool, the women did not wait for too long. The water in the pool gleamed invitingly at the two women to continue their intensely physical and sexual workout.
    Rane: Let?s get completely naked and jump in.

Ruby: I am game.

The women literally tore their t-shirts and short skirts off their bodies and then the bra and panties came off easily. They showed their naked bodies to each other for a split second before Ruby dived into the pool, followed a second later by Rane.

When the women, who were now completely naked, came up for air they were about ten feet away from each other. The water seemed to have calmed them down and they seemed to be ready to resume their workout. They looked longingly at one another as they swam towards each other.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

You teaser, you torture us !! LOL LOL LOL
    Wonderful ! Very Hot !!
    I can hardly wait for the next chapter !!
    However i am afraid that their first open mouthed kiss will be in 10 chapters and their pussy to pussy making out in 100 !! LOL LOL LOL
    Or more !!
    I hope to be still alive and able to read it !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    You teaser, you torture us !! LOL LOL LOL
    Wonderful ! Very Hot !!
    I can hardly wait for the next chapter !!
    However i am afraid that their first open mouthed kiss will be in 10 chapters and their pussy to pussy making out in 100 !! LOL LOL LOL
    Or more !!
    I hope to be still alive and able to read it !!
    lol, you're a funny guy giannis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Oh man, one of my fav stories to date! please keep it up mate, not rushing you, i feel the need to be lazy and busy all the time

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Chapter 8:
    The women swam towards the shallow end of the pool until their feet were touching the floor of the pool and they turned towards each other when water was upto their necks. They took a step towards each other. Their bodies were tantalizingly close to each other, aching for contact.

Rane: You feeling ok?
    Ruby: I’m feeling great.
    Rane: Want to start with some leg lock exercises?
    Ruby: Those are the ones I like best.

They closed the distance between them and embraced. A second later their legs interlocked and they tightly bunched them up together. The thighs rubbed against each others crotches. But it was the rubbing of their naked limbs and feet against each other that really drove the two women into a sexual frenzy.

Rane: Want to compare feet again?
    Ruby: Yes.

They disentangled and both women placed one hand on the others naked bum. Then they drew closer to each other, their sharp and aroused nipples touched each other. Then they placed their feet side by side against each other and they looked down together. The water was slightly cold and their bodies were tingling, their feet looked beautiful when placed next to each other underwater.

Rane: It is a really nice sight.
    Ruby: I like how we are so equally matched. Our feet are almost the same shape and size.

They aligned their feet against each other more tightly and then Rane ran her toes up Ruby’s feet and leg. Ruby did the same to Rane’s leg.
    They grabbed each others bum’s tightly. Their aroused nipples were literally piercing into each other.

Ruby: Why don’t we try some leg lock wrestling?
    Rane: How does that work?
    Ruby: We try to scissor each others legs and force the other person into submission.
    Rane: Let’s do that. It would allow for more contact and entwining of our legs.
    Ruby: Then lets start.

Ruby charged at Rane in the water and embraced her, after which she wrapped both her naked legs around one of Rane’s legs. Once again thighs and limbs and knees and naked flesh locked and rubbed against one another. The women threw their arms around each others necks and their hips were bunched up against each other.

Rane gave a light yell as Ruby tightened her legs around her leg. They struggled with each others naked bodies. Breasts jostled and played in the water.
    The women gasped in the water as they struggled with their legs tied together in knots.

Rane: My, your legs are strong.
    Ruby: I’m never gonna let go of your legs.
    Rane: Me neither.

Their faces were really close together and they laughed hot breaths into each others faces. Now Rane used her free leg to thwart Ruby’s hold on her other leg. She ran the free leg seductively over and across Ruby’s legs, tickling her skin.

Ruby: That’s not fair. Stop tickling.
    Rane: All’s fair here. There are no rules.

Ruby squeezed Rane’s legs even more tightly but Rane continued to tickly Ruby with her legs. Then she managed to snake the free leg into their tightly interlocked legs. The women went underwater, sprawled against each other, just floating slowly down to the bottom of the pool with their hands around each other and their legs tied together.

Perhaps it was the long foreplay that preceded this rendezvous in the swimming pool. The women locked lips and soon they were kissing each other torridly. Their naked breasts jostled against each other even as the women ran their hands across each others backs and grabbed at one another’s buttocks.

Time stood still for them as every inch of their bodies were locked together in the water of the pool. They kissed each others necks and breasts and ears. They whispered praises to each other. Their legs and feet remained tightly interlocked with the water allowing for even greater entwining than it would have been possible on land.

A week later Ruby moved into Rane’s house. They were lovers now and they could hardly keep their hands and legs off each other. One day, they received a call from Dr.Parikh. She wanted them both at her clinic. Just to see if they were all right now.

THE END
    Last edited by kamafight; October 30th, 2016 at 11:21 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Chapter 8:
    The women swam towards the shallow end of the pool until their feet were touching the floor of the pool and they turned towards each other when water was upto their necks. They took a step towards each other. Their bodies were tantalizingly close to each other, aching for contact.

Rane: You feeling ok?
    Ruby: I?m feeling great.
    Rane: Want to start with some leg lock exercises?
    Ruby: Those are the ones I like best.

They closed the distance between them and embraced. A second later their legs interlocked and they tightly bunched them up together. The thighs rubbed against each others crotches. But it was the rubbing of their naked limbs and feet against each other that really drove the two women into a sexual frenzy.

Perhaps it was the long foreplay that preceded this rendezvous in the swimming pool. The women locked lips and soon they were kissing each other torridly. Their naked breasts jostled against each other even as the women ran their hands across each others backs and grabbed at one another?s buttocks.

Time stood still for them as every inch of their bodies were locked together in the water of the pool. They kissed each others necks and breasts and ears. They whispered praises to each other. Their legs and feet remained tightly interlocked with the water allowing for even greater entwining than it would have been possible on land.

A week later Ruby moved into Rane?s house. They were lovers now and they could hardly keep their hands and legs off each other. One day, they received a call from Dr.Parikh. She wanted them both at her clinic. Just to see if they were all right now.

THE END
    Hot ! Good !!
    They must go to the clinic again. We must obey the doctors !
    There they may explore Dr. Parikh and the sexfight world ! LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast