0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 Pt 11 By Shak

Chapter 11
    The Healing Power of Sex!!!

Soonji purposefully kept her sexual side under wraps, because she felt there was too much at stake to get lost in romantic entanglements and destroy all that she was building! Over the years there were men interested in her, but she never found one whose vision for life and sense of duty matched her own. Even educated men, did not have her sense of family, spiritual duty and commitment to community. That is until now………for if the truth be told Soonji was in love with Ilyssa and not just as a sister but much, much deeper! In addition Soonji was also in love with Sharif and it was almost as strong as her love for Ilyssa. But she valued her friendship with Ilyssa and Sharif so she vowed to never open her heart and show them. But her mother just shot cupids arrow her way and Soonji found herself sitting with Ilyssa on the patio with wine and weed suddenly wanting her and wanting her bad! Now she always wanted her, but was able to keep those feelings in check, but the Som-Back has a well-deserved reputation of connecting Souls to each other, to even make people love each other. It is important to note, that the Som-Bak Root (not it’s actual name) is not a love potion, but far more potent and focused. It only stimulates the inner heart of the person. So if a person has no yearnings for another the Som-Bak Root will have no effect. But if a person has a deep inner love for another it will illuminate it and the harder a person resist the stronger the root gets. Also the root is focused; so that the object of the heart is affected. If two people desire each other, the root breaks down the barriers preventing them from not being together. But if only one person is interested the root has no effect on the one not interested. In the case of Soonji she was already in love so the root came in like gang busters! The scent of the root and her mother ingesting it, then chanting and focusing on Soonji caused the root and the energies surrounding it came alive. It was now cutting through the emotional barriers erected by Soonji. She found herself looking at Ilyssa and her heart started burning as she yearned for her. She forced herself to look away, but Ilyssa would talk to her and laugh and touch her arm or ask a question that Soonji needed to answer. Ilyssa always thrived on eye contact and touch so when she spoke and looked Soonji in the eye she felt herself melting in those eyes, her voice and her touch. Karima had no idea what she started but Soonji who had not had sex in years was now becoming hot as hell. She looked at Ilyssa and she appeared to be an angel. She found herself looking at her lips and gazing into her lovely eyes. The feelings were overwhelming and Soonji knew she had to leave. She almost abruptly told Ilyssa she had to go home, because she needed to get up early in the morning. Ilyssa smiled and stood up to walk her out; Soonji found her heart pumping as they walked next to each other. When they got to the door Ilyssa held out her arms for a hug and Soonji reluctantly hugged her………big mistake! The highly psychic Ilyssa picked up on Soonji’s energy immediately. She paused…..then pulled back and looked her friend in the eye! Soonji saw what she saw and panicked!
    “I need to go!” she was almost desperate as she tried to pull away.
    Ilyssa smiled, never breaking eye contact. She took her friends hands in her own and felt her energy. She then slowly closed her eyes and gently breathed her scent in. With her eyes still closed she spoke in a sweet muse like whisper.
    “No…you don’t…..you’re just afraid!”
    “But I have to leave so I can….”
    Ilyssa gently reached out and touched her friend on the lips with her finger. She held it there gently, sensuously. She then gently breathed Soonji in again. Soonji’s eyes fluttered as her breathing became ragged. Ilyssa’s finger softly caressed Soonji’s fat lips, lovingly patiently all the time her eyes were closed. She very gently pulled her bottom lip down and slowly sensuously opened her eyes and looked at Soonji.
    “Your lips are beautiful!” she said while looking at Soonji lips through half lidded eyes.
    Ilyssa moved her fingers in small circles rolling Soonji’s soft pillowy lips beneath them. Her breathing deepened her own delicious mouth opening.
    “Open your beautiful mouth for me?” Ilyssa breathed the words out to Soonji.
    Soonji’s mouth opened; she was breathing deep as Ilyssa’s hypnotic voice held her. Ilyssa opened her enchanting eyes wider and gazed longingly at her friend.
    “Look at me, honey?”
    “I can’t” Soonji was shaking.
    Ilyssa’s delicious lips smacked as her tongue delicately licked her equally thick lips.
    “Yes you can!”
    She then let go of Soonji’s fat lips and reached up and sensuously rubbed the side of her face caressing her soft cheek, her finger tracing the outline of Soonji eyelid and upper cheekbone. She then ran her fingers through Soonji’s beautiful Dred-locks and smiled.
    “Everything about you is beautiful!”
    Ilyssa cocked her head to the side inquiringly her beautiful eyes examining every lovely detail of Soonji’s face.
    “How long do you wan dis honey?”
    Soonji kept her eyes closed and her head down afraid to answer, but Ilyssa was lovingly insistent, placing her hand on her chin and lifting her face.
    “How long?”
    Soonji kept her eyes closed. Ilyssa moved closer so that her breath washed deliciously over Soonji’s face.
    “How long?”
    Ilyssa then placed both hands on the side of Soonji’s face, then positioned her fingers and thumbs near her eyes and gently opened them.
    “Look at me……how long?”
    Soonji was in erotic panic as her eyes darted back and forth. But Ilyssa let her hands slide caressingly down her face until her thumbs were tracing her lips again. She gazed into Soonji’s darting frightened eyes.
    “How long?”
    Soonji closed her eyes tight in fear.
    “From the day I first met you, in Atlanta!” She confessed a tear rolling down her cheek.
    Ilyssa smiled.
    “I never knew…..dat is so sad….we waste so much time!”
    She then pulled Soonji’s face to her and they kissed. Their thick soft lips melted deliciously together and Soonji whined from the sensuousness of it all. It was a dream come true and she was in shock that the reality was far more delicious than the fantasy. Ilyssa wrapped her arms around Osoonjee and kissed her deeply their mouths blending into one. The kiss became softer and deeper; and both women breathed each other in and melted into the kiss. The kiss grew in intensity and became wet and exploratory. Both women moaning from the pure sensuousness of it all! Finally after 3 minutes they released their merging mouths, but held their faces close, breath blending deliciously together.
    “I always knew kissing you would be like dis!”
    Ilyssa breathed in her mouth. Her voice a sensuous whisper, her breath sweet as honey! Soonji’s mouth was open in shock and her mind was a jumble of conflicting emotions.
    “What about Sharif?”
    Soonji's trembling voice was cracking, her eyes in tears…
    “I could never hurt him or you!” Soonji’s voice was in anguish!
    Ilyssa smiled….
    “SHARIF” she called out…..
    “WOULD YOU COME HERE SWEETHEART?”
    “WHAT????”
    Soonji was in panic mode now….when Sharif walks in he will see them kissing. She tried stepping back but Ilyssa wasn’t having it. She gripped her tight and held her close her lovely eyes smiling into Soonji’s. Soonji couldn’t look away from the hypnotic stare of Ilyssa; holding her, enchanting her….she knew she was in trouble and when Sharif walks in she would be thrown out like a leper.
    “Yes baby what do you nee…….”
    Sharif paused and looked at the scene in front of him….his wife in the arms of Soonji, face to face their lips touching. He saw Ilyssa’s enchanting eyes gazing into the soul of her friend.
    “She afraid, you will be hurt if she love me”
    Ilyssa said it so casually, Soonji was not sure how to think about it. Sharif smiled and calmly walked up to them. His hand went gently to the back of Ilyssa’s head and he caressed her long Dred-locks. He smiled at Soonji, the most loving and reassuring smile she had ever had from a man. He bent over and kissed his wife on the cheek. She turned to him and they kissed on the lips. He then gently turned her face back to Soonji. Then just as gently touched Soonji on the back of her Dred-locks and very tenderly brought their faces back together. Ilyssa kissed her again……and not just any kiss! It was like the first one, delicious erotic, sensuous and hypnotic. Ilyssa opened Soonji’s mouth with her tongue and deliciously explored her gums and teeth, then slid against her tongue. Soonji whined in the shock of it all, but began giving in and let herself be kissed. Sharif gently caressed their locks as they kissed. After several seconds Ilyssa gently pulled back and Soonji with eyes still closed was afraid to open them, but Sharif turned her head to look at him and smiled at Soonji.
    “You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen…if I had not been already married to THEE most beautiful woman in the world I would have wanted to be with you.”
    Soonji was shocked as his gentle eyes and powerful manly presence left her speechless. Sharif leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, then on the side of the face. He pulled back and told her once again……
    “You are beautiful and I am honored you love Ilyssa and I hope you too will love each other for the rest of your lives.”
    He then looked at Ilyssa and she smiled at her husband, then right in front of Soonji they kissed and it was the type of kiss that only two people who are meant for each other kiss. It was deep and full of longing and serenity and joy. They kissed with passion and fire, yet ease and serenity. Their souls merged in their kiss and it was an affirmation of life and love. It was Divine in its essence and Soonji knew she was witnessing something different and unique. When they finally finished Ilyssa looked at Soonji and spoke.
    “My husband and I are one, but we no own each other. We love each other and stay true to each other forever, but we both free to love as we wan! But we no wan no other…..before you!!!!”
    Soonji was shocked.
    “We love you de moment we meet you! We find you to be beautiful, Soonji; erotic and sensual!”
    “In other words Soonji my dear you are not alone in your feelings” Sharif finished for her.
    “I-I never knew” she said her voice almost hoarse with emotion.
    “We would never hurt you either my dear” Ilyssa spoke gently while touching her face.
    “I’ll leave you two alone now!” Sharif spoke…“I’ll grab a hotel tonight or go to Moms; our girls are over Mama Dee’s house tonight, so you two will be completely alone. I’ll see you tomorrow, he leaned over and kissed Soonji again on the cheek and then kissed Ilyssa on the lips. As he turned to leave Ilyssa looked at the shocked Osoonjee!
    “SHARIF WAIT!”
    Sharif stopped and turned. Ilyssa looked at him.
    “Will you oil us down before you leave?”
    Sharif smiled….
    “Take her to the den and lay out the pads, I’ll be there shortly.”
    Soonji was blown away…..she had never seen anything like this before. Ilyssa led her to the den and they stood facing each other. She began undressing Soonji, but Soonji was afraid to move.
    “Well?.....do I have to undress myself?”
    Ilyssa smiled and batted her sensuous eyelashes at Soonji. Soonji shook her head to clear the cobwebs. She began undressing Ilyssa as well. They gently kissed each and every part of each other. Where the clothes came off the lips came on. They kissed everything, licking and nibbling and sucking. Soon they were completely naked and Ilyssa pulled her in for another deep mouth melting breath taking kiss! Their bodies entwined and Soonji was overwhelmed by the sensuousness of it all……but her overwhelmingness was just beginning. She smelled the most delicious incense ever as Sharif came in the room with a golden tray. Soonji looked up and saw him dressed in shorts and that was all. His body was flawless with absolutely no fat at all. He was muscular, but not bulky, his physic was slender yet powerful, built like a Dred locked version of Bruce Li. In his hand was a golden tray with incense a large golden bowl with oil and 4 lit candles. He looked like an Egyptian masseuse as he walked in the room holding the tray with one hand and a draped towel with the other. Ilyssa smiled then pulled Soonji’s face back in for another round of kissing. As they locked mouths Sharif placed the candles in each corner of the room. He then cut off all the lights and the candles illuminated the room in a sensuous glow. He then sat the tray down and lifted the bowl while draping the towel around his muscular shoulders. Then while they were kissing, he walked up to them and sat the bowl down and reached in and taking oil in his hands lifted them to Ilyssa’s back. He moved his strong hands on her back and gently massaged it in. After a couple of minutes he walked around to Soonji and repeated the process. The oil was scented lotus and Sharif’s powerful hands were hard and strong but not abrasive and calloused. He rubbed Soonji down from her neck to her feet, covering her entire body with the aromatic oil and his powerful well trained hands. All the while Ilyssa kissed her deeply, Soonji was beside herself in erotic joy. Sharif carefully massaged her butt, her back, and her legs. He traced every tense muscle, every tense organ and nerve ending he focused his healing touch. He was better than any professional masseuse she ever had before. All the while Ilyssa kissed her lips, her neck, her face, her ears. Soonji was shaking as the combination of kisses and oil massage was overwhelming her. Sharif put oil on Soonji’s hands and whispered in her ear. “Massage Ilyssa while you kiss her!” He placed oil on Ilyssa’s hands and they massaged each other’s back and shoulders, butts and arms while they kissed. Soonji began shaking as the energy overwhelmed her! It was damn near orgasmic and they never even touched her genitals. Sharif began kissing her back and neck and Soonji cried out in joy as they caressed her. Finally Ilyssa released her lips and neck and whispered to Sharif in a language she never heard before. Sharif immediately stepped back and lay down. Ilyssa turned Soonji around to face him.
    “Take off him shorts!”
    Soonji looked at Ilyssa and Ilyssa simply took her hand and kneeled, placing her hands on Sharif's shorts.
    “Look at him grow hard…..now take off him shorts!”
    Soonji complied and as soon as she removed his shorts she was immediately impressed. Sharif though only 5’11” comes from a very tall family, so he had the penis of a very tall man. He was well over 8” and just starting to swell!
    “Touch him” Ilyssa whispered in her ear.
    Soonji put her hands on his throbbing member and felt it swell some more. He was easily 10” now and thick.
    “Grip him!” Ilyssa whispered again in her ear.
    Soonji gripped Sharif’s powerful dick and it grew another inch. This man was almost a foot long and thick!!!
    “Oil him, sit on him?” Ilyssa again whispered in her ear.
    Ilyssa placed oil on Soonji’s hands and together they rubbed it into Sharif's monster. Soonji knew she was in for a serious ride, she was getting wet just massaging him with Ilyssa sensuous hands. She was already soaked when she finally straddled him and gently lowered herself on his swelling dick. He filled her and it took her breath away. Since she had not had sex in years she slowly took her time adjusting herself around his large member. She moaned as she shifted her weight and slowly lowered herself all the way down. She felt him reach the back of her cervix and whined in anticipation.
    “Ride him…..baby!” Ilyssa whispered in her ear again.
    Soonji began rotating her large hips on his pipe and Sharif sat there looking at her with love acceptance and pure power and confidence. She knew this man could handle anything she dished out. Ilyssa whispered again confirming this.
    “Don’t hold back…..ride him hard Mama…..he can take it……trust me!!!”
    Soonji began rolling her ass harder now, increasing her strength and force. Sharif reached up and took her by the hips and pressed her in harder.
    “What are you afraid of……give it to me!” he gently commanded.
    “Fuck him!” Ilyssa whispered hotly in her ear.
    Soonji began grinding her ass and pussy into Sharif powerful dick.
    “Fuck him harder!!!!” Ilyssa placed her cheek next to Soonji’s and watched the proceedings.
    “I SAID FUCK HIM!!!” Ilyssa shouted.
    “SHOW HIM WHAT DEE EYE-LAND WOO-MAN CAN DO!!!”
    Soonji began banging her hot pussy up and down on Sharif's unyielding pipe!!!
    “DAT’S IT MAMA…YOU DEE WAR-RIOR WOO-MAN…..YOU FUCK HIM COCK…FUCK HIM…FUCK DEY SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!!!”
    The patois was rolling off Ilyssa’s tongue now as she sounded like an old school Island woman. Soonji was rising up and slamming back down, stroking his big dick with her powerful pussy walls; she then rose back up and slammed back down again and again and again!!! Sharif’s strong hands gripped her hips in an iron grip and helped her lift and slam back down on his lead pipe!!!
    “HIM CAN TAKE IT….HIM DEE WAR-RIOR KING….DEE KEEPER OF DEE GATES!!!”
    Ilyssa was stirring the drink now! Soonji snarled with intensity and stroked with fury!!!
    “DAT’S IT MAMA…YOU FUCK HIM WAR-RIOR QUEEN…….HIM STRONG……… HIM DA RASTA-MAN……DEE GOAT WEED HARVESTER……HIM DEE LOVE MASTER!!!”
    Soonji was immersed in the fire now, as she was snarled and slammed Sharif over and over and over again. Ilyssa stood behind her and continued to fan the flames…..
    “YOU FEEL DAT QUEEN?.....HIM NEVAH GET SOFT……HIM NOOO CUM…..YOU RIDE DAT STIFF COCK AS HARD AND AS LONG AS YOU WAN……YOU RIDE IT …..RIDE IT…..RIDE IT!!!!!!!!!”
    Soonji was now going stone freaking off now…..she closed her eyes and summoned the spirit of the warrior queens of old and slammed his dick over and over and over again. She channeled the spirit of the Ancient Amazons without regard for his well-being, she banged his dick with snarling abandon!!!!
    “That’s it!” Sharif saw the spiritual transformation….“Bring it you powerful Haitian Queen….bring it!!!!”
    Sharif held her steady as she fucked him over and over and over again!!! Ilyssa stood up and walked behind Soonji.
    “It’s time to welcome dee spirits home!!!!”
    She began to massage the top of Soonji’s head while chanting. Her fingers gently digging into the sensitive nerve ending that leads to the seat of the soul. She chanted steadily and held on while Soonji banged up and down, up and down, up and down!
    “ARRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!” Soonji growled ferociously and opened her lovely fiery eyes.
    Sharif stared at her and steadied her fire.
    “That’s it Warrior Queen……focus the fire!”
    Ilyssa was the Magi that fanned the flames, by increasing and focusing the scalp massage and intensifying the chant! Her mystic eyes closed as she summoned the forces!!! Soonji raised her arms in power and was damn near flexing as she rode that dick with authority. Her teeth were flashing, her heart lay bare and Ilyssa saw all of it!
    “DAT’S IT…..QUEEN OSOONJEE……MOUNT DAT THRONE….TAKE IT ALL IN!!!!!”
    Soonji screamed and let go, while riding Sharif with absolute abandon. And when it hit, it hit with thundering intensity. Soonji was slamming up and down, up and down her voice booming throughout the room, her eyes burned with fire, hot tears pouring down her cheeks her arms raised in both surrender and victory. As a Geechie woman from the Sea Island she felt the presence of the Warrior Women and welcomed them. She shook in power and strength! Her chest heaving as she breathed them in. Ilyssa hands were now covering her entire head and kept the chant steady. Soonji looked down at Sharif, the fire in her eyes was ferocious and Sharif welcomed it. She slammed her hands down on his powerful chest and lowered herself, locking her mouth to his, kissing him with lip chewing intensity. It was a confirmation….the Amazons were in the room. She then lifted her mouth from his and held out her hands in invitation. Sharif locked his powerful hands to hers, they entwined fingers and she began sawing her pussy back and forth on his rigid unyielding member!!!
    “HU-AAHH” She growled.
    “HU-AHH…HU-AHH….HU-AHH…HU-AHH…HU-AHH…..HU-AHH!!!!”
    Over and over and over she slammed her powerful groin on his, over and over and over again she growled with the passion of the Amazon Nation! Ilyssa held her by the head and chanted over and over with the steadiness of the priestly women of old. The three of them bound as one as they rocked and rolled in a fire and passion that was destiny changing…..
    But at that moment there was more destinies being affected than just the three of them. During the past hour, others of the family were also being visited by the Amazon spirits. After going over all the notes for the trial Shalitha was preparing to gather her things and head home. But right at the time Soonji was being filled with the fire of the Amazons, the real Amazons, by the name of Karmen Washington and Shalitha Davenport began to feel subtle changes in their mood. They needed no help from Amazon Spirits to fan the flames, they were flaming from birth! Karmen felt the heat grow in her chest, her cold dark eyes glared at Shalitha while she packed her bags. When she went in the bathroom to take a piss, Karmen got up when she closed the door and sashayed to the bathroom door and kicked it open glaring icily at Shalitha. Shalitha was sitting on the toilet peeing and looked at her annoyed….
    “What the fuck are you….” she paused……there was a familiar intensity in Karmens cold dark eyes!
    “Is it next year yet?” Karmen asked her voice low and menacing.
    Shalitha felt herself getting riled up….. “No!” her answer was short and surly.
    She finished peeing and stood up, looking Karmen up and down disdainfully, before slipping her pants on. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands then turned to walk out, but Karmen blocked her way.
    Shalitha looked her in the eye, “move…..or I’ll move you!!!”
    But Karmen did not move…..she glared back ferociously, then flexed her powerful arms and squared her shoulders looking menacing while walking up to Shalitha.
    "You made your amends, the time for regret is over! It’s time to be Shalitha again, the roughneck, in your face, shit talking, ass kicking bitch I’ve known most a my muthafuckin life…….the one I hated all these years and grew to love now!”
    Karmen paused glaring evilly in her eyes.....
    "WHERE SHE AT!?!” she yelled at Shalitha!
    Shalitha drank in the icy fire in Karmens eyes and felt her own fire returning……it had been so long since she felt free to be the ass kicking bitch of old. Then Karmen snatched her by the neck and yanked her in close.
    “I SAID WHERE THE FUCK SHE AT???”
    “RIGHT HERE BITCH!!!” Shalitha growled and grabbed Karmen by the neck!
    “FUCK A YEAR BITCH…..TOMORROWS SUNDAY WE OFF ANYWAY, IT’S TIME WE KICK SOME ASS…….RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!” Karmen growled.
    Shalitha matched her and growled like a Klingon while glaring at Karmen….she then tightened her grip as exhilaration filled her Soul……..it’s been way too long!!!! They pressed nose to nose hot breath blasting together!
    “You ready bitch…..somebody gon’ get hurt tonight!” Shalitha growled.
    “WHO GIVES A SHIT…WHAT YOU A SKURED LITTLE BITCH NOW???”
    Karmen yelled in her face! Shalitha snatched her in and kissed the shit out of Karmen biting her bottom lip hard! She wrenched her neck after the vicious kiss!
    “DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’M SCARED BITCH!!!”
    She screamed back in Karmens face!
    “THE MATS ALREADY DOWN IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN’ EXERCISE ROOM….GET READY FOR AN ASS KICKING MARATHON BITCH! WE AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE!!!”
    Karmen called Shalitha out as she wrenched her neck again!
    They yanked each other in for another growling biting kiss, then wrenched each other in a head lock and snatched each other into the exercise room, then pushing each other away as they put on their Gi and sports bra…..it was ass kicking time!!! Fuck warm-ups Shalitha went right into Cobra and Karmen into Eagle……
    “Just like Rio bitch!” Karmen was grinning.
    “Long Live the Queen” Shalitha grinned back!
    They launched………
    Meanwhile the warrior spirit kept blazing a path through the family and at that moment Tanisha and Tanya were fucking each other six ways to Sunday.
    “You ain’t too old to get your ass kicked bitch!”
    Tanisha was on top slamming her pussy into Tanya violently. Tanya snatched her in for violent kiss and roughly rolled her over slamming her pussy on top of Tanisha’s. She pressed her face hard into Tanisha’s and threw down the gauntlet.
    “Neither are you bitch……ain’t nobody got no-where to go tomorrow, let’s see go gets fucked unconscious tonight, you or me!!!”
    Tanisha gripped her face with both hands and drilled her tongue viciously in Tanya’s mouth rolling them back over! She lifted her hips and slammed her pelvis aggressively on Tanya’s.
    “THAT ALL YOU GOT …..MAKE IT HURT YOU WEAK PRISSY BITCH!!!” Tanya glared maniacally in her eyes, “EITHER FUCK OR GET FUCKED!!!”
    Tanisha raised the intensity and fired a pelvis to pelvis salvo on Tanya shutting her shit talking ass up!!!! Tanya’s breath was taken on that and Tanisha lit into her like a predator. But Tanya has always loved it rough and quickly recovered and the battle was on as they fucked on the floor of the living room, their favorite place to fuck! With no children at home it was a battle of the fittest!!! They fucked the shit out of each other on the living room floor banging from one end to the other. Staring ferociously into each other’s eyes the whole time!!! Though 53 Tanya and Tanisha had a 20 something year old flashback as the Amazons smiled while they fucked each other up, down and all around for the rest of the night! Slamming across the floor from room to room, trading top positions, trading biting kisses, trading bitchy insults, trading bite marks and scratches, trading orgasm after orgasm after orgasm…..yes indeed the Amazons were pleased!
    While at a Holiday Inn a miracle was taking place……Hakeem and his wife Ziyal had been wanting to have another child for over several years now. The doctor said it was not going to happen due to Ziyal’s test results showing her unable to bear anymore children. But tonight was different as soon as they left the John Legends concert they were so horny they got a hotel room instead of going back to Mama Tanisha’s house. Once there they tried to fuck each other into oblivion. Ziyal was a unique woman, only 5’6” but she loved her men big, strong and ghetto rough! She wanted em street crazy and Hakeem the shit talking football player was right up her thuggish alley. He was a cocky, raw and wild and his shit talking craziness was like crack to shit talking Ziyal. Their 8 year marriage was a good one and they loved their son, but both wanted a girl and over the years could never get her pregnant again. But tonight there was another energy in the air and they both felt it. Just when they cum together both he and Ziyal had a vision right at that moment, she was going to get pregnant and have a baby girl! After it was over they looked at each other and wondered.
    “Do you think the vision was real?” she asked him.
    “It felt like it!” he responded.
    Eight weeks later her test was confirmed she was pregnant. A month later it was further confirmed a baby girl! Five months after that she gave birth to a 22 inch, 12 pound Amazon that they named Kalia….named for Kali!
    That night Delesha and Dezerai sat out on the back deck in the love seat holding hands, drinking wine and listening to Gerald Albright. The grandchildren were asleep and all was peaceful when suddenly Dezerai jerked!
    “Dee….did you feel that?”
    “Yes I did……it’s our babies…..something good is happening. Hakeem and Ziyal are pregnant!”
    Delesha sat her wine down and closed her eyes.
    “And Shalitha’s finding her way again.”
    “That may not be a good thing” Dezerai laughed… then she paused….. “No it’s a great thing, she’s becoming herself again, but this time as a 33 year old woman whose heart is serene.”
    “And Karmen too………….she’s also feels serene. You think they can be serene together?” Delesha asked.
    “No” Dezerai answered immediately but just like before she paused…….“yes she can….yes they ca…..no yes they will!”
    “There’s something else Dee?” Delesha felt it.
    “What?” Dezerai looked at her.
    “I don’t know yet but…”
    Suddenly her cell phone rang and Delesha looked at Dezerai….
    “Here it is!”
    “Hello” she answered.
    “Hey Auntie” it was Kenny Jr…
    “I’m sorry to bother you so late, but Moms not answering her phone and I just had to tell someone, I asked Akusua to marry me and she said yes!”
    Dezerai heard it and both she and Delesha were delighted and congratulated them. After hanging up Dezerai spoke again….
    “There’s something else…..can you feel it?”
    “Yes I can?” Delesha answered.
    But it would not be until several hours later when they would find out just what they were feeling.
    Soonji had finally lifted off of Sharif and was being cradled in the arms of Ilyssa. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly after her incredible experience with Sharif. Ilyssa looked at Sharif and mouthed ‘I love you’ he returned the gesture. He then stood up and walked over to Ilyssa and Soonji, bending down he tenderly kissed Ilyssa on the lips and she returned it affectionately. He then lovingly cupped Soonji’s face and kissed her on the lips! He then stood up picking up his shorts. He blew Ilyssa a kiss, then smiled at Soonji then turned and walked out the door. Ilyssa smiled back at Soonji...
    “Him spe-shall mahn is he not?”
    Soonji breathed in slowly then exhaled….
    “Wow….tank you” she whispered.
    “No tank me yet, Mama” Ilyssa whispered back, then kissed her neck slowly electrically.
    “We no have our time yet.”
    She then lifted Soonji’s face until they were almost mouth to mouth, then she breathed deliciously inside Soonji’s mouth.
    “But we now have de rest of de night!” Soonji felt her pulse pounding,…..
    ‘Oh my God’ she thought… ‘the rest of the night!’
    Ilyssa smiled in her eyes and kissed her deliciously fat lips; Soonji kissed her back with hunger! They shifted until they were sitting up together and slid in each other’s arms, wrapping themselves together in a scissors! While sensuously kissing they wrapped around each other, it was indeed now their time! Ilyssa is an incredibly erotic and mystical woman. She had an etheric quality about her that made her, there was a depth that made her almost muse like and Soonji found herself enthralled with it. Her beauty was enchanting, her easy sensuous temperament soothing! Soonji’s temperament like Ilyssa’s was calm, soothing and easy, which explained why they got along so well. Soonji loved her voice which was a breathy patois. Their lips rubbed deliciously together as Ilyssa whispered sweetly in her mouth, her mystical eyes gazing lovingly into the very core of Soonji’s soul. Ilyssa has a way of making you feel you were the only person in the world and she will give you all of her attention! The kiss was incredible and Soonji found herself swooning in extrasensory bliss…..this woman could kiss like no other human being she has ever encountered. She found herself melting in her and never wanting to come out. Their kiss merged deeper and deeper; Soonji was almost tearful as she her muffled voice whined in surrender!!! It quite literally felt like their mouths were one! She no longer knew where her mouth began and Ilyssa’s ended! They pulled in deeper, their faces merging, their breath blending in warm ethers of bliss! They ground their pelvises together, pussy to pussy and Soonji found herself orgasmic, but she did not come…..it was as if Ilyssa took her to orgasm and held her there to tease her!!! Soonji shook in the kiss….
    “Mmmmnnnn……..Mmmmmnnn…….Mmmmnnnnn” she whined over and over again as
    Ilyssa took her deeper in what was now to Soonji the kiss of life!!!
    “Mmmmmmnnnnnn!!!” she whined, her voice high, her emotions singing a song she never sung before.
    “Mmmmmmnnnnnnn!” now breathless her eyes flew open in wonder!
    Ilyssa pulled her deeper….
    “Mmmmmmmnnnnnnn!” Soonji felt tears spilling and she tried to pull her mouth away to breathe and gather her bearings…..but Ilyssa pulled her deeper…..
    “Mmmmmmmnnnnnn!” Soonji was trembling now and Ilyssa pulled her deeper….
    “MMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!” Ilyssa pulled deeper still!!!
    “AHHHHH…..AHHHHH……AHHHHH……AHHHHH!!!!”
    Soonji mouth was now wide open as she pulled back to breathe and try to gather her thoughts. But Ilyssa touched her scalp again and rubbed the top like before while exploring her mouth with her tongue. Soonji was now crying out loud, as something seized her…..she wasn’t sure what it was, but it had her and she whined over and over again…….and Ilyssa pulled deeper resealing their mouths back together!
    “MMMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!”
    Soonji was babbling incoherently inside their sealed mouths as that something; much deeper than a mere orgasm….shook her soul! She and Ilyssa gripped each other, losing themselves in each other as Soonji whined over and over again. It felt more like a possession than an orgasm as she melted her very being inside Ilyssa and Ilyssa welcomed the melting, receiving all of her and merging her with her!!!”
    “Mmmmmnnnnn…Mmmmmnnnnn….Mmmmmnnnnn” over and over again it kept going and going and going and Soonji knew this was no orgasm……this is something her brain had not yet identified…..
    “Mmmmmnnnnn…..Mmmmmnnnnn…..Mmmmnnnnnn” it kept going and going sending Soonji into a place of thoughtlessness! Soonji kept trembling and whining until Ilyssa decided to have mercy on her and pull her Divine lips away from Soonji’s! She knew no other way to describe Ilyssa’s lips other than Divine. This was not a kiss……this was something different….something her brain had not yet defined! Ilyssa looked at the still heaving Soonji and smiled!!! Soonji dropped her head on Ilyssa’s shoulder and struggled to catch her breath……it seems Ilyssa had stolen it!!! Her heart was still pounding, her chest heaving, she struggled to find coherent thought as Ilyssa cradled her like a baby and hummed soothingly!
    “What kind of people are you?” she whimpered on Ilyssa’s shoulder.
    “We are dos who love you and wan you wit us!”
    Soonji did not comprehend what Ilyssa just said…..as her words flew right past her brain!!!! Oh her Soul heard it, but her brain was still fumbling around in the fog of brain bliss land!!!
    ‘I know she no say what I tink she say???’ Soonji’s jumbled thoughts tried to decipher Ilyssa's words.
    She practically shook her head to try and comprehend the words she thought her Soul heard. But Ilyssa lifted her face, looked her in the eye and clarified. Her breathy words flowed like smooth butter on Soonji’s face as she breathed life into her soul.
    “We watch you since Beijing….beautiful Mama! We spend much time looking at you, seeing your heart…..we now know your soul……your very tawts an open book to us! We love you Mama, we wan you wit us!!!”
    She lined their eyes up so there is no mistaken the message.
    “We wan you wit us!!!”
    There it is…..there’s no mistaking it now…..they actually want her with them….Ilyssa and Sharif???...............DAMN!!!!
    “We give you de keys to de heart Mama! We know you!”
    She kisses Soonji deliciously on the lips........
    “Both of us know you!”
    “But I no polygamous!” Soonji though wary was still blown away by the offer.
    “Neither are we Mama!”
    “I no understand…….why you wan me?”
    “We no like polygamy, we no like bigamy, we no like sex wit others……just you…Mama!”
    “But why…..why me?”
    “Because you are like us………..you heart like our heart….you mind like our mind….you are beautiful Osoonjee………an we love your beauty!!!”
    Ilyssa held her lovingly in her arms as she spoke such powerful words, yet with such quiet ease. Unless you were standing a foot away you would have not heard her. Her gentle face was right in Soonji’s face, her breath bathed Soonji’s nostrils and soul. She gazed in Soonji’s eyes as she spoke and she kissed her face gently over and over again as she spoke her breathy words!
    “I no wan to hurt you or Sharif. You both mean so much to me….how can I do dis……you mean so much to me?”
    Soonji was in teary distress.
    “Dis is why we wan you!”
    Ilyssa answered her! She kissed her again, her lips so soft, so fucking soft…..every time she kissed her it took Soonji’s breath away! She smiled at Soonji.
    “I wan to kiss you every day……every precious day….Mama!”
    Her lips so close to Soonji’s now they rubbed sweetly together as she whispered her life affirming words in her soul!
    “Can you feel our lips…..Mama? Can you feel our breath? We have bliss when together…..we are perfect fit together…..we will spend long parts of our day just kissing……..just kissing beautiful Soonji!”
    Her breath continued to fill her soul with each word, each exhale! She then kissed her deeply again and Soonji’s heart swooned.
    “Hmmmmmnnnnn!” she whined again.
    Ilyssa was nose to nose with her, their eyes locked hypnotically together.
    “We will never hurt you….we will always love you!”
    “What about your daughters…..what would dey tink?”
    Soonji felt her heart melting.
    “Dey already know……Mama!”
    “Dey know?” Soonji was in shock.
    “Oh yes my love…..we raise our babies wit open hearts……we teach dem dee old ways! Dey are not monogamous, dey are not polygamous! Dey see no titles, dey see no systems…..dey only know dat love is greater dan any title, dan any system! Dey know der Mama loves you and loves der Papa, dey know der Papa loves you and loves der Mama!”
    Soonji’s mouth was open….
    “Dey know dis?”
    Ilyssa kissed her beautiful open mouth!
    “Oh yes…..we tell dem…..we tell dem de truth.”
    She breathed in Soonji’s soul.
    Ilyssa gazed lovingly in her eyes.
    “Have you ever wondered why my girls honor you so?”
    “I just tink dey raised dis way!”
    “Dey are!” Ilyssa smiled sweetly…..
    “But dey see you are special!”
    “Why?” Soonji was still in shock.
    Ilyssa kissed her again.
    “Please forgive me?” she blushed… “But I no resist your wonderful lips!” as she kissed her yet again.
    Soonji’s breath was ragged as Ilyssa’s addictive kisses overwhelmed her. Ilyssa kissed her face and neck again, nibbling gently and rubbing her scalp.
    “Sharif and I never have an argument in 13 years of being together, 12 of dem as husband and wife! We no have so much a cross word between us…..and you precious Osoonjee know dee answer why!”
    Of course she knew, because Soonji has witnessed this type of harmony before…..women from her culture are different from modern day women. Individual thoughts and opinions are held in high esteem in modern culture. A woman values her individuality so much so she is willing to combat with her mate. But women in Soonji’s culture sees women as the glue to hold the family and the culture together. Harmony is greater than individual expression. The bliss of harmonious discussion is exquisitely more attractive than independent expression!!! Yet her women are the warrior women who defend the nation. They are the Amazons and the Wiccans and the Priestesses, they can disarm even the most ignorant and brutish of men with their persuasive feminine power. And if he still chooses to remain brutish they can stop his foolish patriarchal insanity, because they hold equal power in the councils. They do not ascribe to the man being the head of the woman, nor is he her footstool. And best of all their equality is not a license to be combative, but a duty to be harmonious. She also knew the men from her culture would call the Woman Mama! Whether she is his wife, or friend, or neighbor, or the worker at the store; she could be the Woman working in the field, all women are considered mother…..even the little girl who is simply Mama in training. Even the single Woman without children, still was in her essence, in her very DNA…….Mama and deserving of respect! She looked deep in the beautiful eyes of Ilyssa and kissed her back.
    “Yes I do……because dee greater self is dee Mother of all life; she de Harmonizer…..she de great muse and de Queen Mother! Her song unites the clans and beautifies dee minds and hearts…..dis is her sacred duty as Queen Mother!”
    Ilyssa smiled and kissed her again.
    “Dis is why we wan you! We no wan no one else……we no polygamous….we no need to add excitement into our lives. We love our easy solitude, our boring life, our quiet simple home. We no wan a woman like de women of dis family dey no understand da way of dee Ancient Wiccan Queens…..but you do….Queen Mama! We spend time wit you over de last year and we know you!” Ilyssa grinned…..“you are as boring as we are!”
    Soonji had to laugh!
    “You bring no discord to our home. You are living harmony Mama and my husband would love you and give you babies if dat is your wish. An I will love every part of you, an leave no part un-loved…….forever Mama! But know dis Queen Osoonjee, if at any time you wish to leave, you are free to go wit our love an blessing……an if you find a King to father your children and marry him, he would be our brother and we will love him and honor him as your king-man!!!”
    “I can leave whenever I wan?”
    “Oh yes Mama” Ilyssa kissed her again…“Anytime you wish….we jus hope you never wish it!”
    She then took Soonji’s hand and placed it on her chest, while she placed her own hand on Soonji’s chest. She then took Soonji’s other hand and placed it over her hand that was on her chest and she did the same with her own hand on Soonji's.
    “Dere are keys to dee heart of a Woo-man and we shall unlocked dem together! Follow my lead sweet Osoonjee wif our hands and feel de truth!”
    She then placed Soonji's hand directly on her heart and gently pushed in so that Soonji felt the beating of Ilyssa’s heart. She did the same to Soonji’s heart.
    “You see de Soul of a Woo-man is first centered in de chambers of the de heart.” Ilyssa moved her hand gently covering her entire chest area while looking Soonji in her eyes. Soonji could feel the heat in her chest and it felt like a growing fire! She then sensuously moved Soonji's hand up her chest to her neck, Soonji followed suit, feeling the fire rise! She kept it going to her lips then her fingers and hand, Soonji did the same and she felt herself trembling as the heat rose higher. Ilyssa raised her hand straight up the center of her face and breathed the scent of her hand as it passed her lovely nose, straight up her eyelids and Ilyssa closed her eyes and felt the Soonji’s fingers as they slid over her eyelids and on up to her forehead. Soonji was trembling even more as she tried to follow suit, but it was getting difficult. She then moved Soonji’s hand past her forehead, and then finally settled her hand on her top of her head. She then opened her eyes and gazed at Soonji as her hand settled on the top of Ilyssa’s head.
    “Dee Soul moves from dee secret chambers of da Woo-Man’s heart to dee thrones of her head. It is here dee Woo-Man open she greatest self! From de heart to de mind!”
    She began to message that special place on the top of Soonji’s head again and used her other hand to show Soonji how to do it to her. Soonji jerked and her hand shook automatically as the feelings overwhelmed her. Ilyssa closed her eyes as they messaged the top of each other’s head.
    “Ohhh my….ooooh…..ooooooh….mmyyy…..oooohhhh!”
    Soonji’s body started shaking uncontrollably as the electricity rocketed back and forth between them. Ilyssa deepened the message and pushed Soonji fingers deeper into her own nerve endings…..both women moaned loudly now as the same orgasmic yet not orgasmic feelings rocketed higher.
    “AAAAHHHHHH!!!!”
    Soonji was crying out, the joy was overwhelming her.
    “Feel it Queen….feel us unlock dee life force!”
    Ilyssa was a Muse, an erotic Spirit from Venus and Soonji surrendered like a baby as Ilyssa pulled them closer and their mouths touched. They sang a moaning song of joy together, their voices blending in harmony as they sang to each other! They shook and sang, their breath fresher than air, sweeter than perfume, more delicious than honey. Soonji was beside herself as Ilyssa introduced her to a whole new world of eroticism. She then melted her mouth to Soonji and kissed her deeply. It was the most delicious feeling she ever had and her eyes flew open with shock of it all and Ilyssa’s mystical eyes were already open waiting for hers. She again kissed her deeply while whispering in her mouth.
    “Dis is de secret place of de Queens, dis is our secret.........be one wit me and dis is only de beginning...our beginning Queen Osoonjee!”
    Finally Ilyssa released her mouth and gently rubbed the top of her head while kissing her on her face and neck again. Soonji was still shaking and shocked with the joy of it all.
    “You know de secrets do you not Queen Osoonjee? You know dem better dan me! You know dee power of dee Som-Bak! I may know de Woo-Man body and de calls to de Ancient ones.”
    She looked deep in Soonji’s eyes…
    “But you know dee journey from past to future.”
    Her gaze deepened.
    “Tell me sweet Osoonjee…do you no wan dis….if your answer is no….we vow to never bring it up again! But we shall remain your friend forever! Tell me Soonji…when da power of de Som-Bak come from your Mother to you from dee blessed Sea Island 3,000 miles away; did it not unlock dee secrets of your heart for da life you wan to live?”
    Soonji was still trembling and dropped her head. Ilyssa gently lifted it up…
    “Tell me Mama did it not unlock de secrets of your heart?”
    Soonji’s eyes blinked as she shook still struggling with fear.
    “If you no wan dis…..we will make love today and I will never bring it up again. But if you wan dis…open your heart to us and we will love you, Sharif, and me and my daughters will call you Mama and we will love every ting dat is yours as we would our own!”
    Soonji sat there trembling….she knew she wanted this, more than anything and she knew Ilyssa knew it also. Ilyssa’s eyes held hers, but she made no more advances…..the next move was up to her. Soonji breathed in trying to calm herself; she looked at Ilyssa then brought her lips to hers and kissed her tenderly.
    “Is dat a yes…Mama?” Ilyssa asked grinning.
    “Yes” Soonji smiled back.
    They kissed and they kissed and they kissed, it was deep and soulful and oh so delicious and both women knew this was the beginning of a new frontier and their kiss was the confirmation. They made love for hours after that as they crossed this blessed new frontier as a family and Soonji felt a song form in her soul….as it gently sang…. ‘it is so!'
    Meanwhile Karmen and Shalitha were comparing bruises in the bathroom mirror.
    “What are you talking about my black eye is worse than yours!”
    Karmen moved closer to the mirror.
    “That’s OK honey……I’ll let my black eye be worse than yours today OOW-KAYYY?” Shalitha was laughing.
    “Fuck you bitch!” Karmen laughed back….“you been all humble pie an shit for the last few months, so if you a little delusional……a Sistah understand!”
    Karmen patted her back in mock sympathy.
    “Delusional? Really……delusional? You got a ruler around here cause we about to measure our bruises little girl!”
    Shalitha pretended to be looking for something to measure with.
    “How bout we go back to the mat and see who can make whose bruises worse?” Karmen challenged.
    “Is that a threat or an invitation?" Shalitha called her bluff.
    Karmen turned and got in her face and bit her lip.
    “That’s breakfast little girl…..I’m hungry as a hell, we been fightin’ and fuckin’ for 7 straight hours and a Sistah needs a little sustenance can we eat then blacken eyes after?”
    “You the one talkin’ bout goin’ back to the mat…..makin’ black eyes worse an shit!” Shalitha was rolling her head while saying it.
    “Yeah…..well you the one talkin’ bout needin’ rulers to measure the dimensions, ratios and circumferences of our black eyes to see which one is bigger!” Karmens head was rolling back.
    Both women rolled right in a kiss. They held it a good two minutes before breaking and smiling at each other.
    “I needed that!” Shalitha smiled at her lover.
    “Bitch….this wasn’t charity…..I was horny as hell and needed somebody to take it out on!”
    Karmen looked serious.
    Shalitha laughed “you a damn lie, or did you forget the….. ‘regrets are over……it’s time to be the real muthafucking Shalitha I grew to love” she was mocking Karmen as she imitated her voice.
    “That’s it, bitch…..it’s your ass now!”
    Karmen grabbed her and dragged her out of the bathroom.
    “OH MY GOD…..PLEASE DON’T HURT ME MISS KARMEN!!!”
    Shalitha was in mock fear as she pretended to try and pull away.
    “Hurt you? Hell no I told you I’m hungry….we fixing ta cook some eggs and waffles and sausages…..then kick some more ass!”
    They slapped each other in the ass and marched to the kitchen and started cooking, bruises, black eyes and all.
    By 9:20am, they had just eaten and preparing for round two when the phone rang! It was Delesha……
    “I need everybody at Latoya’s now……I had a dream she was dying and I called her and she’s not answering.

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; January 8th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.