View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blanche

11 50.00%
  • Nicol

11 50.00%

Thread: Blonde vs Brunette - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blonde vs Brunette - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from defeatedsexfight.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Please enjoy it!]

Oooowkay... if the guys from defeatedsexfight.com title my previous custom video Blonde vs Brunette Round 1 | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx, than I suppose it's no surprise that after a Round 1, there is a Round 2...

So without further ado, here is:

TS29 Blanche (blonde) VS Nicol (brunette)

Were you convinced who is better, blonde or brunette? Well, I wasn't sure if it was a lucky strike or not in the previous match Brunette VS Blonde. So let's have another round and see who rules...

Nicol is so ready to take on the blonde.
    Nicol: You think you're so hot, but you can't compare with me.
    Blanche: I am much more woman than you are.
    Nicol: There is nothing I see, that impresses me.
    Blanche: You have felt nothing yet. My sexfight sponsor wants me to show that blondes are better than brunettes bitches.
    Nicol: Oh yeah, my sexfightfan sponsors me to prove that brunettes are better than blondes bimbos.
    Blanche: Are you ready to take me on?
    Nicol: Come closer, and I will show you!

And show her the brunette does! Attacking the blonde from behind, kissing neck and stroking pussy... The girls are totally hot for each other.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200001

They even line up their tits to stimulate the other...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200002

Untill their pussies are so much on fire that they need to get those fingers to their targets.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200004

Still unable to get an orgasm from their stubborn opponent, they decide to go for a 69 position where they have better access to that delicious pussy. Both resist to cum, untill the point of no return...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200005

But that long awaited orgasm was just the start of things. The girls next get into a scissors trib and have some more hot trash talking.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200007

Nicol would not wait long after that climax to continue their match. This time she mounds Blanche to show her how dominant brunettes can be.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200009

But the blonde pussy proved to be a hard nut to crack...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200010

The girls call each other names, like Nicol tells Blanche she is a blonde bitch. To which Blanche replies that she's a crude blonde bitch. And with that statement she goes hard on the brunettes pussy!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200011

With some undeniable results!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200012

But the brunette isn't finished yet. She's like Rocky Balboa challenging the blonde Russian Ivan Drago to hit him again and again. Trying to wear her opponent out...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200014

And playing mind games with the blonde. Mocking how bad she is in tribbing that the brunette is bored...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200015

Which fired up Blanche to punch... I mean thrust even harder into that strong pussy of her nemesis.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200016

What a smart move of the brunette. Cause after that round, she counters back. Taking the blonde in missionary style, she rubs her clit hard into her opponents sensitve knob. Blanche had to bite her lip to resist the overwhelming sensations!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200020

But the blonde is a tough one herself. She reverses their positions and again grinds into the brunette. But don't count Nicol out, she rubs back just as good as she is taking. "Fight me blonde!"

Top position is no guarantee here to force an orgasm out of your opponent. Not if your opponent is fucking back just as hard!

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200022

And yet, we still don't have a KO. So the girls try their mouths and fingers again in a 69.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200024

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200026

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200030

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200029

That was one hard earned orgasm!

Still the girls refused to give up... can you imagine? So they go for one last round on their now probably wobbly legs and sore pussies.

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200035

It's so intense and as mentioned before, bottom position doesn't mean you're have to be the victim. You can see when Blanche was almost coming but controlling herself, her opponent noticed this and grabbed on to increase her thrusting...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200039

Both girls are sooo on their reserves, but both don't want to loose...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200043

They want to pose victoriously over her beaten foe. So they go on untill one passes out or can't continue anymore. Both are so on the verge of cumming...

Blondes20VS20brunettes20bVSn200049

What an amazing match this was, with lots of back&forth action and quite some simultanerous orgasms! Who do you think in the end wins? Who will be the last girl standing?
    Last edited by XP; September 28th, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Blonde VS brunette

What a great erotic competition. It must be a hot match !!
    Thanks for sharing with us !

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I think Blanche will win .... because... well... like... y'know .... it's like ... because ... she's like blonde y'know .. like me .... and well .... blondes have more fun ... y'know ... and that is why .. because... she is a blonde . ... duh. (wink) (btw, LOVE the photos sffan4e!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    What a great erotic competition. It must be a hot match !!
    Thanks for sharing with us !
    Thx and you're most welcome.

Since you were the first to like, I suppose you were the first to vote? And if I am not mistaken, you voted for Blanche, right? Blanche is the blonde you know... Or did the charms of Angel made you change your preferences to blondes now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I think Blanche will win .... because... well... like... y'know .... it's like ... because ... she's like blonde y'know .. like me .... and well .... blondes have more fun ... y'know ... and that is why .. because... she is a blonde . ... duh. (wink) (btw, LOVE the photos sffan4e!)
    LOL

Glad you enjoyed the photo's. I choose those that illustrate some of the hot action. And some of the different kind that stood out for me. Like sometimes with hot trash talk about swapping juices between Ariel and Celeste in Ulterior motives, some comical phase in XFF0002 from Ariel, or in this case how Nicol mocks the blonde with some yawns, to show how bad the blonde is in trib and that she got bored by her attempts to make her cum.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i canceled my membership because i'm still not able to watch the new video "BLONDE VS BRUNETTE ROUND 1". it happend before (as a new video was released) but now i have enough. i try to watch it for 1 week now. why should i pay for content i can't see? the side is so damn slow and the video just load and load and nothing happens. my 100mbit internet connection is fine.

by the way. trib-dolls released some new videos and "sonia vs vera [td488]" looks really good. like an old dww HPC match.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    i canceled my membership because i'm still not able to watch the new video "BLONDE VS BRUNETTE ROUND 1". it happend before (as a new video was released) but now i have enough. i try to watch it for 1 week now. why should i pay for content i can't see? the side is so damn slow and the video just load and load and nothing happens. my 100mbit internet connection is fine.

by the way. trib-dolls released some new videos and "sonia vs vera [td488]" looks really good. like an old dww HPC match.
    Oh wow, that sucks! I suppose their server can't handle the load or something? Have you contacted the producer? I mean, it's not fair that you can't stream/watch the video. Do the previews play properly? I had a membership as well, but the stream was fine with me a few months ago.

Cool! Have you seen td488? And if so, what do you think of it? I personally find the trailers at Tribdolls too short to get a good impression of the video. I had a few 'miss-buys' of video's I did not like, so haven't followed their releases for a while. A real pity, because they mostly have awesome content. But after those few miss-buys I was pretty bumped.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Blonde vs Brunette - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)

These pictures look better than round 1. I felt that round 1 was too friendly to be a sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    These pictures look better than round 1. I felt that round 1 was too friendly to be a sexfight
    You got the part right that in round 1 Kari and Nikki are more friendly and less hostile toward each other. And the level of aggressiveness and competitiveness is lower than we are used to. That's why included the FYI back then, so you know what to expect of the match.
    But it's no lesbian love video. At least, not to me.

In round 2 Blanche and Nicol are indeed more competitive. No aggression or violence here either. My sexfight customs are mostly sexfights where the girls prove their superiority through competing in sexual stamina, not physical violence or strength.

Junior Hostboard Member Defeated's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The video will be out soon, thanks to SFFan4e for help make this happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post

As we answered immediately to your email, there was an error with the cache, and for the first days it gave problems if you didn't refreshed the page. As you wrote me that, i fixed the problem immediately. Sometimes this happen, and users are helping us reporting some bugs that we immediately fix.
    Thank you for letting me know that.
    Now all is working properly!

Thank you for sharing your experience, continue to follow Defeatedsexfight!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems the video is finally available. You can find it here Blonde vs Brunette Round 2 | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx

Enjoy!