Thread: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Just came across this site. Anyone any exprience with this producer?

It seems on their site like they only make custom videos and don't distribute them. Would this mean you could distribute them yourself? The prices seems pretty reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed that it seems like the models themselves have some custom video service as well. Because I just saw Cali Logan has a custom page as well. Customs | Cali's Customs
    Whoops, just read Cali's small print, her customs won't contain sex. So I suppose no tit- or sexfights from her customs site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

re: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Here are some comments re: spectrum customs

Bad experience with Keri Spectrum - Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum

In full disclosure I have not ordered any custom videos from her

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Cool Re: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Just came across this site. Anyone any exprience with this producer?

It seems on their site like they only make custom videos and don't distribute them. Would this mean you could distribute them yourself? The prices seems pretty reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed that it seems like the models themselves have some custom video service as well. Because I just saw Cali Logan has a custom page as well. Customs | Cali's Customs
    Whoops, just read Cali's small print, her customs won't contain sex. So I suppose no tit- or sexfights from her customs site.
    Hello Friend !

I also had a look. Yes the prices are reasonable. Some European companies of adult entertainment (trib dolls in Czech Rep. and others) have the same prices or a little less. But for the USA i admit that it is the first time i see so low prices. Good !!

However i watched the photos. All the women were dressed. I also read the details of the shown matches. All catfights. I also read about the customers' scripts that they must have "a no happy ending". Nothing about erotic, no sexfights. Bad ! (for me)

Speaking in "Star Wars" terminology (LOL), I guess that it is a company for those who prefer the "dark side" (LOL) of eroticism. I prefer "friendly" sexfights between two women just for the fun of it or - if they are rivals for any reason - this to be finally settled erotically between them. I still am a devoted fan of more - or much more - sex in sexfight stories. My personal taste of course, i fully respect any different taste.

I wish the sexfight force to be with you !! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

I had a very bad experience with keri spectrum.
    I sent a script of a catfight between her and chantel lace. When the day of the shoot arrived, she said they were too tired to do my custom because they did another custom the same day. One month later she sent to me what it supposed to be my custom video with two models I didn't ask for. The fight ABSOLUTLY didn't follow my script (I still have the script and the video to prove it ...). It was clear it was not my custom video but just another "webringit" video she made for this company.
    She said they will do another custom video. After one month, she said they did my new custom video. I wait one more month for the editing of the video but every time she said she was very busy ect...
    After arguments, she refund me 20% of the money I paid, tell to all his friend on tweeter I am a scum and I NEVER saw my "new" custom video on her website, even if she said she shoot it. Because of course she never shoot it and just lie to me.
    Last edited by thecatzman; October 7th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by thecatzman View Post
    I had a very bad experience with keri spectrum.
    I sent a script of a catfight between her and chantel lace. When the day of the shoot arrived, she said they were too tired to do my custom because they did another custom the same day. One month later she sent to me what it supposed to be my custom video with two models I didn't ask for. The fight ABSOLUTLY didn't follow my script (I still have the script and the video to prove it ...). It was clear it was not my custom video but just another "webringit" video she made for this company.
    She said they will do another custom video. After one month, she said they did my new custom video. I wait one more month for the editing of the video but every time she said she was very busy ect...
    After arguments, she refund me 20% of the money I paid, tell to all his friend on tweeter I am a scum and I NEVER saw my "new" custom video on her website, even if she said she shoot it. Because of course she never shoot it and just lie to me.
    Same here. I tried to get info on Model types and if she understood what I wanted. Communication was minimal. So in any case after being advised not to deal with here, from a long term customer, I told her I was no longer interested. She flipped out on me in a return EMail. She's not worth my time anyway. If I have to pay 100% up front I want answers!
    [URL="http://www.catfightcity.com/stories/SecretarysThievess_Chap1of2.pdf"]

[IMG]http://www.catfightcity.com/DownloadCFParty2d.jpg[/IMG]

CatBall Catfights the HOTTEST Catfights:cool:[/URL][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spectrum Custom Requests - Experiences?

Thanks everybody for your replies and insights. Due to this and that some scenario's are not possible, I have put it on hold.

Again, thanks for the valuable help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)