View Poll Results: Who will win the fight?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brooke Little

16 64.00%
  • Charley Green

9 36.00%

Thread: Morning Melee: Brooke Little Vs Charley Green

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morning Melee: Brooke Little Vs Charley Green

The Buxom Brits Trilogy: Brooke Little Vs Charley Green

Part I: Morning Melee

Brooke Little
    Date Of Birth: May 16, 1989
    Bra Size: 30F (natural)

Charley Green
    Date Of Birth: July 6, 1990
    Bra Size: 34J (natural)

Synopsis:
    After a night of making love, Brooke and Charley wake up in each other's arms. During a morning make-out session, a disagreement leads the two to an argument in the bed. Charley storms downstairs, but Brooke is not impressed. The fight takes them from the bedroom to the living room, and then to the Jacuzzi, where they try to see who the better woman is.

Who do you think will win?
    Last edited by XP; October 15th, 2016 at 02:38 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Morning Melee: Brooke Little Vs Charley Green

The sun shone through the gap in the curtains, illuminating the room where Brooke and Charley slept. They cuddled together, with the pointed nipples of their large breasts lining up side by side. As they slept, Charley inched herself forward a bit, pushing Brooke's left breast with her right. After doing this a few times, Brooke's eyes opened slowly and she yawned, a grin on her face as Charley said "good morning."

"You too." Brooke said as Charley wrapped her thigh around Brooke's, pulling them closer together. "It looks like someone made my nipples very hard." Charley giggled, as Brooke pinched one of them and said "hm... I know."

As they pushed their breasts together, Charley said "you wanna stay in bed a little longer?"

"I'd like that." Brooke said. "Best part of the day."

"It's not every day you wake up with big, natural, beautiful breasts in your face." Charley said as she shook Brooke's with her hand. Brooke giggled and said "unless you're sleeping upside down." as she pushed her right against Charley's left.

Brooke then took Charley's nipple and licked it, before putting it in her mouth and sucking it. When she finished, she said "yours are delicious."

"Can I have a little kiss?" Charley said, Brooke answering "yes, you may."

Their lips came together as Brooke stuck her hand over Charley's crotch, Charley groaning with pleasure as this happened. "Put your leg right there." Charley said as she placed Brooke's leg between her thighs, Brooke saying "hm. I like this. Why don't you put your leg right there."

"Hm. I think I will." Charley said as she let Brooke's thighs sandwich over her own. As they wrapped closer into each other. "Nipple to nipple." Charley said, as Brooke repeated "oh yeah. Nipple to nipple. Knee to pussy."

They both laughed as this happened, before kissing deeply, Charley saying "you give better kisses than my boyfriend."

"Aw. Well, I don't know about that, but thank you. And I think you kiss better than my boyfriend."

"Aw. I love you, Brooke."

"I love you too, Charley."

As they continued this embrace, Charley said "I wonder what else I can do better than your boyfriend."

"Hm. Probably a lot of things, I would imagine." Brooke said. "Well, let's see." Charley said as she pushed Brooke sideways onto her back, sitting on her stomach as she said "just let me explore your beautiful body."

"Oh, you are welcome. Explore away." Brooke said as she put her head back. Charley began leaving kisses down Brooke's cleavage down her stomach and to her crotch as Brooke exhaled heavily as she got up on her knees and put her leg over Brooke's, bringing their labias together as they both cooed.

"Ooh. Your pussy feels so soft and warm." Charley said, as Brooke laughed and said "yours too."

Charley then said "I think you make me wetter than my boyfriend, Jamie." prompting Brooke to stop and think. "Excuse me? Who's Jamie?"

"Jamie. He's my boyfriend, but oh my god. This is so good."

"Wait a minute. My boyfriend's name is Jamie too." Brooke said, prompting them both to stop. After a moment, Charley said "that's weird. Must just be a coincidence."

"Yeah. I guess." Brooke said. As they continued their session, Brooke then asked "just one question. Does he have hair?"

"Uh... yeah. He used to be bald but he grew it back. Short black hair."

"Well, my Jamie's got a buzzcut."

"Oh. Maybe that's a coincidence too." Charley said as they continued.

"Yeah. You're right. We're thinking too much about this." Brooke laughed as they continued pushing their labias together. After a while, Charley said "come on. You get on top of me."

"Right away." Brooke said as Charley lay on her back. Charley cupped her breasts together as Brooke lowered hers over them. As this happened, Charley sniffed Brooke's hair, saying "you smell familiar. Like 4711 Cologne familiar."

"Oh yeah. It's my boyfriend's. He put it on my hair sometimes to think of him."

"Well. My Jamie wears that same Cologne." Charley said. Brooke said "are you saying that... my Jamie is your Jamie as well? It can't be possible."

"I know." Charley said as they continued pushing their breasts together, before adding "although... we both said our Jamie's don't kiss the same."

"Yeah. That's concerning."

"And... he's short-haired, with the same Cologne."

"Right."

Charley hesitated for a bit, saying "is his cock small?"

"Yeah. It's not really on the big side." Brooke said. Charley reluctantly pulled herself up, saying "I'm sorry. I think this is just too many coincidences."

"Well. What do we do about it?"

"I don't know. I know for a fact he enjoys my tits more, but..."

"More? No way, my Jamie told me that I have the most beautiful breasts ever."

"Well, that's what that cheating cunt said to me!" Charley said.

"Calm down. We don't know for sure if it's the same person."

"Think about it." Charley said. "Our Jamie's a breast man, has the same Cologne... are you fucking my boyfriend?"

"Are you fucking mine?" Brooke said. "That's it. You're not sleeping over anymore!"

"Are you sure you wanna do that?"

"No but... Fine, there's only one thing to do."

"Oh yeah. What's that?"

"We're gonna have to go tit to tit. See who's are better!"

"Fine by me." Charley said as they both kneeled on the bed.

Brooke cupped her breasts and pushed them against Charley's, Charley quickly pushing back as they both groaned. They did this several times, bouncing against each other.

"Ugh! Argh! Oof!" Brooke said each time contact was made. Eventually, Charley grabbed both of Brooke's biceps and closed the space between them, crushing each other together as they began sweating.

"Give up Brooke! Mine are bigger!"

"That's not worth shit!" Brooke snapped, as Charley said "alright, can yours take punishment like this?" before pinching both of Brooke's nipples in her fingers. Brooke lay her head back, before going "AAAHHHAAAHH! Fuck, that kills!"

As Charley released her, Brooke said "well, can yours?" before grabbing both of Charley's nipples and crushing them in her fists. Charley said "ye-AAAHHHHOOOWWW! Oh yeah, keep going!"

"What if I tug them like this!" Brooke said as she pulled her arms back, stretching both the nipple and breast with her. "Jamie does it all the time and I love it!" Charley cooed.

As Brooke released her, Charley said "but you do it better."

"Aw, thank you." Brooke said as they kissed. "Well, we don't know for sure if it's the same guy, right?" Charley said. "Maybe I can enjoy a little bit more kissing."

"I think you can." Brooke said as they came together again.

"Well, even if it isn't the same guy, you ought to give him some kissing lessons." Charley laughed. "Oh, I agree." Brooke said. They cupped their breasts and pushed them slowly together again, this time cooing with pleasure instead of groaning in pain.

"Oh yeah. That's nice." Charley said.

"Hm. Yeah."

"Can you take it?"

"Oh, I can take it." Brooke answered arrogantly. "I can take anything."

"I'm gonna give it all to you."

"Hm. You go right ahead, dear."

After spending some more time in this mutual embrace, they separated as Charley said "I'm wondering. What if it is the same guy?"

"I just..." Brooke said. "I don't know. It seems so far fetched. Maybe it is all coincidental."

"Yeah." Charley said monotonously. "I'm gonna go grab some breakfast."

As Charley stood up and put on her shorts and shirt, Brooke said "okay. Maybe I'll go with you."

"No. Just stay in the bed." Charley said as she left the room. Brooke lay back on the bed, saying "God. Talk about a mood swing. Hm, that was good. We've got to sort this out."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Charley sat on the couch, watching TV with boredom. Brooke entered the room, wearing a white tanktop and purple pajama bottoms. She said "look, we need to talk. Turn off the TV."

"Pah. If you wanted to talk, you should have gotten you and your jugs out of bed earlier." Charley scoffed.

"Well, if I recall correctly, you enjoyed being in there with me and made me stay in there longer, now give me that remote!" Brooke ordered. Charley turned off the TV, before Brook swiped the remote from her hand. "What, I turned it off!"

"Who cares?" Brooke scoffed, before Charley got up and said "don't be such a cunt, bitch!"

"Slag!"

"Slut!" Charley snapped as she grabbed Brooke's hands with her own and struggled to get the remote out of her hands. "You're acting like a baby!"

"Well, being young is fun, and I'm a fun girl!" Brooke said. "You're just a bitch!"

"Who said being a bitch wasn't fun too?" Charley said as she grabbed the edge of Brooke's tanktop and tore it down the middle.

"Hey!" Brooke said as Charley threw the torn piece of fabric on the ground, saying "there. That'll teach you."

"You know what? This is bullshit. We really need to talk!"

"Why? You give me a headache when you yap on like this!"

"You bitch!" Brooke said as she pulled up Charley's shirt, revealing her bra as Charley said "aw, you wanna take off my clothes too?"

Charley lifted her arms, letting Brooke pull the shirt over her head, saying "what do you want to talk about. The fact that you might be cheating on me with my boyfriend?"

"Cheating on you?" Brooke said as she threw Charley's shirt on the couch. As she fondled with the buckle on Charley's bra, she said "I think our boyfriend might be cheating on us. Did you ever think of that?"

"Well, my tits are better, so I don't know what you're talking about." Charley said as Brooke finally loosened the bra.

"Yours may be bigger and rounder, but mine are better." Brooke said.

"I think you talk you much."

"Well, I think you're being an arsehole today."

"How's that different from any other day." Charley giggled as she pushed her chest against Brooke's. Brooke lifted her arms up, Charley accepting her invitation as they locked fingers. Both went "uhmph!" each time their breasts bounced together, the thick flesh bulging each time they contacted.

"Your tits can't even handle mine." Charley bragged.

"Mine can handle anything. Believe me."

They continued bouncing their breasts together, before Charley wrapped her arms around Brooke's back and they crushed together. "I'm gonna pop your fucking tits!"

"To be honest, your tits look more poppable to me." Brooke smiled.

As their embrace became tighter, Brooke groaned and said "agh!"

"Ooh. I feel something's going." Charley bragged.

Brooke listened, and thought for a moment, before saying "no. It's not working."

They escaped this embrace, both cupping their breasts and rubbing them back and forth against each other.

"I'll leave them black and blue by the time this is over." Charley said.

"I doubt it." Brooke snapped back. "I don't bruise easily."

"Where's that remote. I'm done with this." Charley said, before Brooke picked up the remote and said "come and get it." as she wedged it between her breasts. She licked the top of it, saying "remind you of anything?"

"Well, now this just got interesting." Charley said as she and Brooke wrapped around each other and pressed together, the remote wedged between their mushroomed flesh. After a few minutes of this, Charley said "you know what? Fuck the control." as she put the remote down.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm taking off my shorts." Charley said as she pulled them down. "What are you doing with those shorts anyway? They're my shorts." Brooke said.

"Well, they look better on me." Charley said as she lowered down and said "now, let's get these off.

Charley pulled down Brooke's pajama bottoms, coming face to face with her bare crotch. "Well, that's not fair. I'm naked now." Brooke complained.

"Well, that's what you get for dressing like a slag."

"I'm not dressed like a slag. I just don't like wearing pants under pajamas. Besides, why are we still fighting? Can't we share Jamie?"

"We don't even know if it's the same Jamie."

"Well, how many short-cocked, breast-loving Jamie's are there?"

"I guess you do have a point." Charley said, before saying "well. I suggest we titfight for him."

"Alright." Brooke sighed. "Alright bitch. Bring it on!"

They continued to smack their breasts together, both panting and wailing as they pushed back and forth. Charley said "is he still worth this? It's starting to hurt."

"I love my Jamie, so yes, he is worth it." Brooke said, their struggle pushing her backwards against the window of the glass door.

"I think these are coming off!" Brooke said as she grabbed Charley's underpants and pulled them off.

"Right. That's enough fun." Charley said as she opened the glass door. She grabbed Brooke from behind and pressed her breasts against the glass. Brooke groaned as her breasts were mushroomed against the glass. When Charley finally pulled her off, two patches of condensed sweat were left on the glass.

Brooke then grabbed Charley and said "your turn." as she pressed Charley hard against the glass.

"Ow, hey! I wasn't this rough with you!" Charley complained.

As they shoved off, Charley said "I bet I can bearhug you harder than you can."

"Wanna bet?" Brooke said as they wrapped around each other. As they crushed together, Brooke said "I'll fucking break those tits if I have to! Ugh!"

Brooke increased the pressure, Charley saying "ow. Fuck you! Bring it on!"

As they swayed from side to side, clinching together, they cried small tears of pain. They separated, before cupping their breasts and pushing them against each other again.

As Brooke began shoving harder, she eventually got Charley pinned against the wall, before Charley bear-hugged her to force her breasts on her again. As thick mounds of sweaty flesh molded together, the two were on their knees to save their energy. They panted like ravenous dogs, Charley saying "this is getting tiring."

"Yeah." Brooke said as she tried to increase pressure.

"I'm getting all sweaty. It's disgusting."

"Yeah. Me too."

As they both collapsed, Charley said "you wanna go and... take a nice bath or something. Huh? In the Jacuzzi?"

Brooke looked out the window, saying "yeah. Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

"Sounds good, right?"

"Yeah. It sounds great." Brooke said as they separated. They used all of their strength to stand up, Brooke saying "lead the way." as Charley walked outside with Brooke following.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Charley turned on the Jacuzzi, letting the bubbles rise as she and Brooke stepped inside.

"This is much better." Charley said as Brooke sat in with her.

"You're right." Brooke said. "Much nicer."

"I was just thinking. All this warm water really gets me... in the mood."

"You're not mad anymore?"

"Only if you'll be sweet." Charley said as they came closer together, their nipples rubbing together gently.

"I'm always sweet."

"You want to know how you could be sweeter?"

"How?"

"If you have a bit of dessert on you."

"Oh really. And how would that happen?"

"Hm. Maybe using a little bit of that whipped cream in the minibar."

"Well, you better go get it then." Brooke said as Charley slid across the Jacuzzi to the fridge at the side. She pulled out the can of whipped cream on the second shelf, closing the fridge as she returned to her seat in the Jacuzzi. Charley laid back as she pressed the can to her own breast, tracing around her nipple with the cream. After repeating the process on the other breast, she cupped them upwards, saying "hungry?"

As she sat up, some of the thicker cream began slipping off of her nipple. She caught the cream and lay Brooke back as she covered it over her nipples.

"Now we both look delicious." Brooke said as Charley said "fancy a try."

Brooke nodded, before lowering her head down slightly as she began licking the melting cream off of Charley's nipple. They then rubbed their breasts together, letting the cream add a white shine to their bosoms. Charley turned Brooke around and pressed her front against the wall of the Jacuzzi, while she rubbed her own chest on Brooke's back.

"Hm. I could just rub my tits on you all day. Then later, we can finish our little match."

"Match? Which match?"

"You know, the one over Jamie."

"I thought we were past that."

"Past it? Who won then."

"Well, obviously. I did." Brooke said.

Charley chuckled, as Brooke said "of course I did. You must remember that?"

"Nope. I don't think so."

Charley turned Brooke back to face her, saying "right, that's it. We settle this once and for all."

"Oh really."

"Yes, really. Get up. We're going back inside."

As they went back inside and sat on the couch, Charley said "I think we just need to finish this, once and for all."

"Fine with me. I think you're right."

"Alright then." Charley said as they knelt up on the couch. Charley wrapped her arms around Brooke's back and squeezed her closer.

"Ooh, you aren't kidding, are you?" Brooke said.

"Do I look like I'm laughing." Charley said as she swung herself side to side repeatedly, slapping against Brooke's breasts with her own.

"God, you're a real moody bitch."

"What, I thought you liked playing games." Charley said as they both smacked together repeatedly. Brooke eventually got Charley onto her back as she squished herself onto her.

Charley then pushed Brooke upwards, Brooke laying on the back of the couch and cupping her breasts as they slapped together furiously.

"Ready to get serious! Ugh!" Brooke said as their breasts smacked and rubbed against each other.

"Yeah, but you're cheating. You've got a better angle from here."

"Well, let's try another then." Brooke said as she got Charley on her back again. She lifted Charley's leg over her shoulder and sat on her other thigh, her warm crotch being inches away from Charley's.

Both groaned in pleasure as their crotches came together, Brooke slamming herself against Charley as Charley's nails tore the couch they were sitting on.

"I feel like I'm cumming!" Brooke said as she gasped. Charley said "yep! YEP!"

"Oh yeah! FUCK YOU!" Brooke said as she and Charley came, staining the couch. As Brooke fell down, slumping over Charley, she said "that was so good."

"Yeah." Charley said. "That was fun. But it's not all about fun, right?"

"That's right."

"We need to settle this. Once and for all."

"Alright. Let's do it right this time. Once and for all!" Brooke said as they both got up. Charley said "you go to that corner there." as she went to the other corner.

"You're over there. I'm over here." Charley said as they both stretched off. "We just battle it out. You ready for me?"

"Yep." Brooke said. They both exhaled, before running to the center of the room, their breasts jiggling with every step.

"UGH!" they both went as their breasts came together with a mighty SMACK! wrapping their arms around each other as they collapsed onto their knees, throwing all of their energy into the struggle.

"Ugh! Argh! Ugh!"

"Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you!"

Eventually, they both hit the ground sideways as they continued to crush together. Their fight became slower, and slower, and slower, until they eventually collapsed onto their backs, completely devoid of power.

As they lay exhausted, Brooke said "come on. We need to end this. For Jamie."

"You're right." Charley said as they both knelt up. Before they could fight again, both their phones began ringing at the same time. Both being too tired to get up, they waited for the phones to go to voicemail, as two voices were heard simultaneously.

Brooke grabbed both the phones, both saying "you have 1 voicemail from Jamie."

"What the fuck?" Charley said. "Play yours first."

Brooke pressed the play button on her phone. A South Yorkshire voice said "Brooke, darling, it's me. I was wondering if you were awake yet. I thought we might have dinner later. Right, call me back then. Bye."

As the message ended, Charley said "was that your Jamie?"

"Yeah. Your turn."

Charley played her message, prompting a deeper Scottish voice to say "alright Charley, it's Jamie. I'm guessing you haven't woken up yet, so I'll call back later. Bye love."

As her message ended, Charley then said "wait a minute. Why didn't I think of this."

"Think of what?"

"What's your Jamie's last name?"

"Moore. What's yours?"

"McGuffin. They are two different Jamies!" Charley said as they embraced happily.

"Yes! Thank God!" Brooke said as they kissed. Charley said "oh, God. Thank goodness we can put all this behind us."

"Yeah." Brooke said. As Charley left wearing a dressing gown, Brooke sat alone, thinking to herself. What if it was the same Jamie? Who would win?

"Brooke!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm making breakfast. You want something?"

"I'll be there in a minute." Brooke said as she slowly pulled a dressing gown over her aching body. Sorry Charley, love she thought to herself. Whether you like it or not, we're going to finish this sooner or later.

THE END?