Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: The future daughter in law

My dear readers i thank you all for your feedback and your kind words.I never expected that this particular storyline would excite so much all of you.I have no words to write so that i could express my sincere thanks for your support.
    Take care people i might get back with something new or not the future will tell!!!
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

DogWithABone

It's always good to have quality stories here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    My dear readers i thank you all for your feedback and your kind words.I never expected that this particular storyline would excite so much all of you.I have no words to write so that i could express my sincere thanks for your support.
    Take care people i might get back with something new or not the future will tell!!!
    Well, I for one would love to see much much more from you. Your writing is plain amazing.
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!

Junior Hostboard Member candeftt's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very hot story!!!!!!

I hope to read about Jolene and that "twenty-year-old slut" who stole "that stupid prick who used to be her husband".
    I'm sure that with Janet's training, she will have a chance to defeat her younger rival.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The future daughter in law

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your right candeftt.

Now that Jolene has had her first taste of sex fighting. And in her own home at that.

Than yes, why not challenge the vary woman who stole her husband in the first place.

And why not in her ex-husbands home with his younger wife.

But

This younger wife may or may not be new to sex fighting. And neither women knows that the

other woman knows about sex fighting.

A catfight turn tit/sex fight might get Jolene the revenge she wants. And if the husband walks

in as his wife and ex-wife go at each other this way. In his mind, he doesn't know who he wants

to win.

Anyway, yes another part to this or any deensmith other stories would be hot.

Thanks deensmith.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    The future daughter in law

Jolene Paris was anxious. (...) Jolene was a 45-year-old woman. She was tall and beautiful: a natural redhead with long, straight hair. Despite her age, she still possessed an incredible body that could have belonged to a much, much younger woman. She had nice, long legs; a tight ass; big, round tits; and a flat stomach. Her body, her hair, her blue eyes, and especially her full lips made her a desirable mature woman.

(...) "Mom, here's Janet, my future bride and your new daughter-in-law," Mike said. (...) Before Jolene stood a tall 42-year-old woman with curly, shoulder-length black hair; pitch-black eyes; and full lips that gave her face a strange, hard beauty. Her tanned body was tight and strong with curved hips and massive tits. She was wearing expensive jewelry and a classy, tight, knee-length red dress.

(...) Janice brought danger and...something deeper: lust. Jolene kept her face blank while her nipples hardened.

(...) Jolene felt her pussy becoming wet and her nipples erect. She wasn't a lesbian, but she admired the beauty of the female body. Janet had an outstanding body. Jolene wouldn't deny that.

(...)

Both women began pumping, grinding, fucking, hard and fast, kissing, calling each other filthy names--but nobody was retreating. They attacked each other with all their strength, with all of their erotic energy. Both held tight as the sexual battle raged. The gorgeous, mature women rode each other as deep and hard as they could. They continued grinding, their bodies writhing. They wrapped their arms around each other and seized each other's asses. The beautiful combatants screamed in rage and lust as their clits fused. Neither was giving any thought to defense: both barely controlled their growing arousal.

Jolene felt it first. She couldn't resist the urge for release. The barriers were almost broken; she slowly lost ground as her exhaustion became clear. Janet was tired too, but seeing the first signs of defeat on her rival's face, she intensified her thrusts. The raven-haired skank tried to drive herself as deep into Jolene's cunt as she could, devouring Jolene's resistance. "Yes! Uh! Give in bitch; you're mine now!" Janet screamed in a panting voice.

"N-never...uh!" Jolene responded defiantly. She put her hand behind Janet's back and fingered her ass. The dark-haired gold-digger slowed her thrusts and moaned, "Uh, you--uh--bitch!"

Jolene got back the lost momentum. Pushing back her impending orgasm, she lifted her torso and begun humping and thrusting furiously. Janet was barely holding onto her senses. Her experience helped her overcome the sexual attack, but how much more could she stand? She subsided and wavered, seeing Jolene fucking her with new determination.

Their bodies soaked with sweat, each vixen gave the other the last bit of her sexual power and determination. Janet was close to a total defeat; she was barely staying on top of the mattress! In a desperate move, she mauled Jolene's breasts.

Then something happened that stunned both women. Jolene's left breast started to pop out drops of milk!

"Uh, fuck!" the redheaded screamed as her attack stopped. She was frozen, eyes glazed from arousal. Apparently Janet had found her opponent's weakness! She pushed her advantage, attacking Jolene's massive breast viciously. She managed to keep her arousal in check as a unique opportunity for victory appeared. She increased her bucking, lunging, cunt-to-cunt thrusts.

Jolene tried to fight back, but the sensation of her breast dribbling milk was so arousing that it fogged her mind. She hadn't produced milk since she'd weaned Mike; the only explanation for this amazing phenomenon was the emotional and physical stimulation she'd found with Janice!

Desperate, she tried to break free of the scissor lock, but Janet held her. The black-haired cougar clamped her arms around Jolene's waist and pulled her. Janet's lips closed around Jolene's left nipple. The red-haired woman screamed in pleasure and despair as Janet held her tight and began drinking from her tit with great gulps. The redhead tried to push away her attacker, with no result. Jolene was exhausted and astounded. She couldn't resist; her cunt was controlling her mind. Janet shoved Jolene back onto the mattress and climbed on top of her.

(...)
    THE END

Most stories built around the lactation fetish have characters of mothers who are breast-feeding a baby, or have stopped to do so recently. Possibly not so many of us are familiar with erotic lactation in women out of those situations, which is not only possible, but now established in scientific research. An interesting article in Wikipedia you may like:

Erotic lactation - Wikiwand

Junior Hostboard Member maslabiudo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Or they could have a meeting with Nina-Rita or Zanet-Bianca XD