Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 12 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS PART 12 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Dear Board members-

Sorry for the delay in posting this. I hope you all enjoy this part. And as always, your comments will be appreciated.

A. Penman

BRANDI'S OPUS, BY BRANDY (A.P.)

PART TWELVE: PARTY OF THREE, NO WAITING

With Sandra still panting a bit over the first meeting of our large breasts, I decided to give her more reason to hyperventilate. I thought it would be a good idea to get Denice involved. So I invited her to join me for a boob buffet.

“Hey gorgeous. Come here. I’d like your help with this one.”

She joined us eagerly. I pointed to Sandra’s right tit.

“Do you see that big hunk of tasty tit flesh?”
    “What about it?”
    “What about it? I want you to get busy. I want you to give that beauty the full attention of your mouth. Lick it!!! Suck it. Savor it like it’s the last titty you’ll ever suck! Can you do that?”
    “Oh, I think I can do that.” she responded with a sly grin.

Denice winked, and then she got busy. I watched with fascination as her skilled mouth went to work on Sandra’s now sensitive breast, much to the blond’s appreciation. With her full lips clamped to Sandra’s hard nipple, Denice rolled her head back and forth, creating a twisting motion. She kept the sensitive, fleshy nub well lubricated with saliva, which only enhanced the pleasure for the blond. This was a really nice technique. I was definitely going to add it to my tit sucking repertoire. And with each twist, a soft moan escaped from Sandra’s chest. Whenever I could see it, Sandra’s areola had become heavily dotted with those tiny pebbles. I love those things! I loved it whenever they showed up on my areola, or when they appeared on the areola of a woman that I was rubbing tits with. Oh my word, this was hot! And Denice was super skilled at this. I clearly had to find a way to get one or both of my tits into this woman’s mouth at some point this evening. But for now, I needed to get to work. It was now my job to apply an equal amount of pleasure to Sandra’s left tit. And I take my obligations seriously.

I started out by exploring the entire outer surface area of her left breast with a fifty/fifty mix of my tongue and my lips. I pressed the fullness of my lips to her soft breast flesh and then created a gentle suction. Full lipped kisses alternated with saliva coated strokes of my tongue. My blond guest seemed to appreciate my efforts. Or perhaps she was appreciating the combined efforts of two hot ladies who were, for a few delightful moments at least, totally dedicated to the pleasuring of her fulsome bosoms. I mused to myself that someday I’d like to have two hot gals tending to my bosoms on a regular basis. Wouldn’t that be nice?

“Mmmm!!!!” Sandra moaned with deep satisfaction.
    “You’re about eight “m’s” short of an AngelDawn ‘Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!’” I told her.
    “Well then, Brandi, perhaps you should get busy with my tit and stop counting m’s.”
    “Yes mma’amm!” I replied playfully.
    “Wait!” said Denice. She and I had now come hip to hip and shoulder to shoulder with each other. She had turned in to face me. Her tongue was extended and she curled it a couple of times in a “come hither” motion.

“I wanna swap some spit with you first, miss Brandi.”
    “Why, I do declare miss Denice, I would like that very much.” I said in a coquettish voice. She chuckled out loud. And then our mouths slammed together. The jarring of our teeth caused a shiver up my spine. This was a powerful kiss - a kiss of deep passion and notification of much more to come - a kiss of challenge. I fucking loved it!!! Denice was a hard kisser with soft lips. It felt incredible! Our mouths mashed tightly together and then our fervid tongues tangled as they snaked and licked and spread our saliva all over each other deep inside our hungry mouthes. We would have gone on for a while longer, but Sandra broke us up.

“Hey, you two! Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Denice and I broke off the kiss. I gave her lips a parting stroke with my dripping tongue. She returned the gesture.

“Back to work!” I said. Denice agreed.

Each of us then returned to the task at hand, which was to suck the living daylights out of Sandra’s spectacular breasts.

“Oh yeah. Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about.” Sandra spoke through measured breaths as the two of us applied our combined skills to her heaving chest in what had now become a bit of a tit pleasuring contest. Denice worked her lips and tongue with increasing intensity, as did I. You could hear the slurps and sucks of two hungry mouths at work - the work of providing pleasure. I employed a series of my favorite tit sucks and licks and gentle nipple bites while Denice performed her own highly skilled mouth to tit techniques. Sandra was starting to loose control. Her body was starting to tremble a bit and increasingly louder moans began to slowly work their way out from deep within her body, from her gut, past her diaphragm, through her lungs, throat and out into the evening air. Then I had the idea to try and stuff my mouth with as much soft tit flesh as I possibly could. I had thought about trying this a few times before but never did because somehow, the tit just wasn’t the right tit. And, since the breasts that I normally sucked were almost always huge, you can see how a maneuver such as this could present problems.
    Sandra’s tit was wondrously large. Yet it seemed to have just the right combination of size, fullness and malleability. So, what the hell, I tried it. I took a good portion of this perfect breast and stuffed it gently into my mouth. The tit was lubricated with my spit, so I was able to slowly slide my lips back out to the areola and nipple while creating a very gentle suction. I repeated this process several times as I sensed that it was getting to Sandra in a profound way. Again and again I stuffed and sucked until it became apparent that this was working, and working quite well.

“OH FUCK!!! BRANDI!!!! Suck…suck…suck!!!. Keep it up! Keep it up!!!”

I kept going, filling up and slowly sucking outward, again and again. I even added Denice’s twisting motion as I backed out to the extended nipple. An impressed Denice paused her efforts in order to watch me with peaked interest.

“Go ahead on, girl! Suck that big ol’ tit!” she urged me. I continued to suck and squeeze and suck Sandra’s glorious tit in and out, in and out, like it was manna from heaven. I was getting a rush from my own lusty efforts.

And then, something absolutely wonderful and completely unexpected happened - something new to me and something amazing! I began to feel slow, regular pulses of a warm, sticky/milky substance ooze into my mouth from Sandra’s breast. The blond cried out in pure ecstasy. OMG!!! Angel was right! There WAS such a thing as a nipple orgasm! And at this glorious moment in time, it was happening inside my hungry mouth. I thought that I had experienced this with LeAnne, but I was wrong. This was the real deal. This was a legitimate ejaculation of a “massive amount of sticky gooey nipple cum” RIGHT INTO MY MOUTH!!! It was incredible! But I now faced a minor dilemma. What was I going to do with all this creamy cum in my mouth? I couldn’t spit it out. That would be gross, not to mention rude. And what was this stuff, exactly? Since it came from the breast, was it a kind of milk? Was I supposed to swallow it? I’d swallowed cum before. This was somehow different. It came from the breast - the eternal source of nourishment. It should be cherished. It should be revered. It should be….SHARED!!!

Not surprisingly, Denice was reading my mind. I turned to her and her mouth was on mine like she was starving for nourishment. I moved as much of the delicious nectar as I could to the front of my mouth in order to share. She lapped the sweetness from my tongue like a kitten licked a bowl of milk. And then, oh sweet jesus, our tongues began to wrestle in nipple cum - each tongue trying to get more and take away what it could from the other tongue. And then, we felt a third tongue enter the fray. Sandra had dropped down and forced her slick, muscular organ into the mix. Now three hungry kittens were determined to get as much milk as they could, and a three way tongue wrestle ensued. Several gallons of saliva had now been added to the mix. There was stringy drool everywhere. What fun!

Finally, I swallowed what I could and then pulled away. I needed some air and so did they. We all caught our breath. There was a protracted silence as we all just kind of looked at each other like little girls who knew they were guilty of something, but could not resist the overwhelming urge to giggle. We lost control. The chuckles and giggles burst from each of us as we pointed out the creamy drool on each other’s mouths and chins. It was actually quite funny. Denice retrieved some napkins from the coffee table. Faces were wiped clean. None of us spoke, but the snickers of three little girls remained.

“Oh my word! How amazing was that?” Denice broke the silence.
    “Oh my word indeed!” Sandra added, still breathing heavily.
    “Was that your first nipple orgasm, sweetie?” I foolishly asked.
    “Oh my goodness, no. But because of the sexy circumstances, it ranks right up there as one of the hottest, best ever. Thank you Brandi! You were just fabulous!”

Before I could respond, I was in the blond’s embrace once again. Her belly pressed firmly to mine, her massive breasts once again crushed with mine and our mouths came together in a fervid kiss of mutual lust. Denice looked on with much pleasure as her lover and I pressed our breasts and bellies together once again. But there was also a twinge of envy going through her. What I didn’t know at the time was that she was not envious of me kissing Sandra. She was envious of Sandra kissing me. Like I said before, these were two rather complicated women.

As for me, well, at that moment, for reasons that I didn’t understand, the visage of a beautiful Angel popped into my mind. Oh who was I kidding? I knew exactly why Angel’s face paid a visit to my sub-conscious mind. I determined right then to have my first honest to goodness nipple climax…and I was determined to have it with Angel. Oh yes! You gorgeous tall Texan. Brandi’s coming to get you…But right now, I still had lots of work to do and lots of fun to have…

Ultimately Sandra and I were forced to come up for air. The kiss and the embrace broke off. I then turned my attention to the equally busty Denice. I grimaced at her.

“What’s wrong?”
    “Excuse me. But why is your top still on?” I rose straight up and they followed suit.
    “Well…” Denice said casually. “I can remedy that.” She started to reach for her top.
    “Whoa!” I stopped her. “I’d like to do the honors, if you’ll permit me.”
    “Permission granted.” Denice agreed, with an excited look on her face.

I moved to the lovely brunette and took her hands in mine. I wanted to savor her beauty for a few seconds, before I peeled her down to the skin. She wore her dark brown hair just above her shoulders, in one of those ragged cuts that looks unfinished, especially at the uneven ends. It looked scruffy, but my word, it really worked on her. Her complexion was smooth, her eyes were dark brown and soulful. She had a straight, perfectly proportioned nose. Her upper lip was a little thin, but her lower lip was full and had that oh-so-sexy pout. I looked at her lovingly and realized that at some point tonight it was going to be my distinct honor and pleasure to fuck the ever loving shit out of this beautiful bitch. But first her clothes, as skimpy as they were, needed to come off.

I moved around behind the brunette. I wanted us both to face Sandra, so that she could observe every delicious moment - every subtle nuance. I encircled her waist with my arms like I had done earlier. Denice moaned softly as I rubbed her stomach in circular motions with my left hand and pressed my bare tummy to the bare skin of her back.

“Brandi, that feels so good. Your touch is so skilled and soft.”
    “I love the smoothness of your tummy Denice.” I said.

My left hand was circling for pleasure, but my right hand went on a mission. It located and popped the snap of her cutoffs. Then, with absolutely no resistance, I worked them down past her hips and heard Sandra make an “Oooohhh” sound as she watched another woman start to undress her lover. In response, Denice worked a free hand in between us and quickly located the snap on my jeans. It was difficult for her to pull them down from behind her back, so I wiggled my hips until the now loose jean shorts fell to my ankles. Denice waisted no time pushing her bare butt cheek into my crotch. I opened up my legs to give her access, and when I got into the right position, began to slowly ride her bare ass cheek with my g-string covered cunt. She loved this. So did Sandra, who was now removing her own shorts. I rode her, cunt to ass, for a while longer because her butt cheek was so smooth and my pussy was starting to feel the need for some serious friction. But first…

“Now, I want those big beautiful knockers.” I whispered into her left ear.
    “Careful Brandi. These tits may be too much for you to handle.” she teased.
    “We’ll see about that.”

Eagerly, I then took both hands and worked Denice’s top slowly up over her head and tossed it somewhere out into the room. Sandra gasped as her girlfriend’s full tits bounced joyously free. From behind,I filled my hands with the impressive mounds of tit flesh. My thumbs and forefingers latched on to her two turgid nipples and I began to twist and pinch them.

“Owww!!! Ohhhh!!! Fuck!!!!” Denice cried out.

I could feel her body tremble against mine. My god, these knockers were amazing! So full and yet so soft. I couldn’t wait for my two girls to meet them…so I didn’t. I spun Denice around and then positioned us so that Sandra could see us from the side. This would give her a full on shot of four spectacular tits as they locked up. And boy did they ever lock up! After just the tiniest bit of nipple play - just enough tease for the main event - Denice and I mated our sizzling hot breasts in a full on fuck-battle. The thick mashup between her tits and mine was both electric and sublime…oh my word!

Slap…slap…plop….SPLAT….

“Uugghh!” I grunted. “Denice! You tit tramp!”
    “Eeeehhh…you slut!” she moaned. “My tits are going to eat your tits alive!”
    “Fuck you, bitch! I don’t think so.” I slammed my tits into her gigantic pair.

Denice battled back, slamming her dense melons into mine with a fullness that was making my cunt start to twitch. With each aggressive slam, her nipples directly met mine, and the four hardened nubs would twist and joust before becoming lost in mountains of crushed together tits. Not only was she skilled at sucking tits, this hot bitch also knew how to handle her tits against another woman. If I were to extrapolate, I’d have to conclude that her cunt to cunt skills would be formidable. Brandi, beware…

“Oooooo!!! A tit fight! Yes!!! Go girls!” Sandra exclaimed, excitedly. “I love it when girls smash their tits together. So hot!!!”

When we managed to separate our mouths and tongues, Denice and I spewed profanities at each other. But we couldn’t seem to stop kissing, and that was just fine with me. Tits to tits, we were a great match. But with each aggressive slam…

SPLAT!!! Slap slap slap…squish….grunt…grunt…

“Bitch!!!”
    “Whore!!!”

…with every nipple scrape and side to side slap and mash, it was obvious that our battering breasts were growing quite fond of each other. And so we clenched them together in a crushing bear hug. Our mouths came together passionately once again. And, as I expected, the more “into each other” Denice and I became, the more deep woman to woman lust oozed from our pores and mixed, the more our tightly pressed bodies said to each other “let’s fuck,” the more restless and uneasy Sandra became.

Denice then decided that the lower halves of our bodies needed to get better acquainted. She then dropped her arms low around my waist and squeezed tightly, making sure to press her belly tightly into mine. I could feel our navels line up and suck together. I couldn’t help but to shudder from the thrill of this as visions of Shelly now danced in my head.

“I’ve heard that you like a good tummy tussle, Brandi.”
    “You heard right, Denice. I love the feeling of two tight, smooth bellies slapping and pressing together. ” I said as I used a few undulating moves I acquired in my match with Shelly.
    “Well guess what? So do I. And that feels really nice. So sexy!” Denice moaned.
    “You’re pretty good at it too, girl.”
    “Well, I don’t have an outie like Shelly does. But I think I could give you a really good match if, say for example, you and I were to end up…oh…fucking, say…tonight.”
    “Well now. I was kind of wondering if the matter of fucking was going to come up. I mean after all…” I tilted my pelvis in and directed my barely covered crotch into Denice’s wet crotch… “aside from drinking my wine, isn’t that why you two hot women are here?”

“You bet your sweet ass that’s why we’re here.” the blond asserted.

Sandra could no longer remain an observer. She asserted herself into the two girl mix, looking for any possible opening into which she could insert her tits or her tongue or her legs. She then gently yanked at my hair in order to turn my face to her, then she planted her juicy tongue into my mouth. It only took a second for Denice to enter her tongue into the fray, and it only took a few seconds more for the two of them to start to vie for my tongue. I then backed off a bit so that I could steer the action in the direction I wanted it to go. I stepped away from them and observed them. The competitiveness between these two gorgeous, albeit somewhat immature women just didn’t seem to have an off switch. I found myself wondering how many knock down drag out brawls had taken place in their shared apartment for the silliest of reasons. And how many of them, in the true spirit of erotic rivalries between two women, ended up in naked sexual battles? My educated guess would be all of them. Like I observed earlier, these two always seemed ready and willing to fight and fuck each other. And so there, dear readers, was my entry point. There was the Achilles heal I was looking for.

“OK ladies. It’s time to get real.”

I took a long look at the two of them. Neither woman was quite sure what was coming.

“What’s going on?” asked Denice.
    “What do you think is going on?”

Without a word, I slipped my g-string down to my ankles and stepped out of it. My pussy felt a sudden sense of freedom and exhilaration being naked in the evening air. I was certain that it was showing a good amount of moistness too.

“Oh Brandi! Wow!” Sandra said as her glazed eyes honed in on my smooth, thick pussy lips. She then slipped out of her own g-string and turned to Denice, expecting her girlfriend to follow suit.

But Denice wasn’t so quick to go along with the peel down. At least not just yet. She moved directly to me and stopped a nipple-to-nipple-scrape away.

“Excuse me gorgeous, but this pussy of yours has been such a hot topic of campus chatter that I’d like to check it out for myself.”
    “By all means, do.” I encouraged her.

Denice gave me a sly grin and then dropped down to her knees, so that she could check out my “package” up close and personal.

“Denice! What the hell are you doing?” Sandra called out.
    “Oh shut up, Sandra.”
    “I’m certain that Denice didn’t mean to be an ass, Sandra.” The brunette looked up at me, but I continued. “But it seems she wants to conduct some sort of inspection of my cunt.”
    “Oh my hell…” Sandra said, frustrated.
    “Sandy shut up!!! She’s right. I do want to get a good look at this hunk of pussy meat. In fact, come over here Sandra. Check it out for yourself.” The blond approached.
    “Get down here and have a look.”
    Sandra knelt down.
    “Denice. Have you lost your fucking mind…oh my!” Sandra exclaimed with her first really good look at my womanhood.
    “That’s the pussy, bitch.” said Denice.
    “Yeah? What about it?”
    “That’s the pussy that you were so concerned about…you know…earlier this afternoon?”
    “Yes, I know. And it seems I was right to be concerned.” Sandy defended her position.

Well now, it seems I had suddenly become a distant third party in what was gradually becoming a heated discussion of the relative merits and sexual properties of my cunt. A heated exchange of views that was taking place, strangely enough, right in front of my cunt! This was just too rich. It would be crazy not to let this one run its course.

“Look, that’s a beautiful pussy, I’ll admit…” Denice acknowledged, reluctantly. “…but it’s no better or hotter than your pussy. And certainly no hotter than my pussy.”

Sandra completely missed that underhanded dig. I shook my head, now thoroughly enjoying this fair and balanced Fuxx News Channel debate on the quality of my cunt.

“True dat! But remember, that’s the pussy that took down LeAnne’s cunt and Shelly’s cunt and who knows how many other cunts? And by all accounts, with relative ease.” the blond justified her point of view with actual facts that Denice seemed to have a hard time accepting….just like on Fuxx News. When she hesitated, I entered the discussion.

“Well ladies, by my count there were eight more. So, that would give me ten wins, no losses.”
    “Are you fucking serious?” Sandra asked. They looked up at me in disbelief.
    “You are so full of shit, Brandi!” Denice sneered.
    “You want names? Because I can give you names.”
    “Well…uh…” the both stammered.
    “Let’s see now. There was Gina, a hot Italian gal from Boston…great fuck, body to body…not so great in a scissor fuck. Then there was a gorgeous redhead named Melonie…she really was good with her tits and her tongue, but her pussy was no match for mine. And there was a girl from Peru named Marguerite. She has a great body, but no idea how to use it against another woman…she’s the one I fucked in the library, after hours of course, in the travel and leisure section…she couldn’t…”
    “Alright!!! I get it!” Denice interrupted.

But just to annoy them a little bit more…“And then there was Yolanda…great body…”
    “Oh, will you please shut the fuck up!!! an equally irritated Sandra yelled. They both rose to their feet to face me in challenge. Moment of truth…for them.

“Screw all that! What the fuck are WE, the three of us gonna do, you arrogant cunt!” Denice was now quite upset with me.
    “Well, WE are gonna do what we’ve all known we were gonna do from the minute you two accepted my invitation to come by this afternoon.”
    “It’s about fucking time.” she said.
    “It’s about time for fucking.” Sandra shared her opinion.
    “I’m all for it, girls. But first, I too would like to check out the competition.”
    “Be my guest, bitch.” Denice scoffed.
    “By all means. Check out these two tantalizing twats, bitch.” Sandra added.

I dropped to my knees and, in one smooth motion, peeled off Denice’s saturated thong. Viscous cunt juices had fused the skimpy material to her pussy lips. The action of pulling downward literally stretched her cunt lips until they popped free and snapped back into shape.

“Owww…Ohhh!” the brunette blurted uncontrollably.
    “That must have felt good.” I wryly observed.
    “Actually, it did. Kind of painful but really sexy.” she swooned.

What a fulsome, delicious pussy she had. Her full lips were rounded and smooth. She had the kind of cunt that my pussy loved to fuck. Then I inspected Sandra’s cunt from close up. WOW! Also quite a beauty! Smooth, luxurious lips that were creamy white and succulent. I reached in and gently finger stroked each pussy. They both moaned softly.

“And now for a taste test.” I announced. There were no objections.

I went for Sandra’s pudenda first because it was sort of creamy looking. Really, all it needed was some of those candied sprinkle toppings and a maraschino cherry. Yummmmm!…what a tasty treat! As my tongue split her lips and slithered into her moistness, she let out a loud gasp and then a low moan. I took a few more licks but I didn’t linger because I also wanted to taste Denice. So I nuzzled my face into the brunette’s crotch and blew some warm breath onto her soft labia. She shivered. But when I extended my tongue and lapped the slightly sticky cunt lips, she shuddered.

“Uuugggghhh!!!” Denice expressed her delight so elegantly.

With Sandra’s pussy I noted hints of vanilla and cream. Denice’s pussy had a background sweetness of berries with up front traces of pepper and dark chocolate. I had to give both of these cunts a score of 95 points on Brandi’s personal connoisseur pussy tasting scale.

Time to move on to the main event. Or at least a preliminary bout, and then the main event.

It was now about nine-fifteen PM. The three of us now stood in the bedroom, holding hands in a triangle - each of us looking at the other and the other - lusting over the other and the other.

“Odd number.” Sandra observed.
    “Could be problematic. But we’ll figure it out.” Denice stated.
    “Just a thought ladies…how about we start things out with a little bit of daisy chain action while we work this out?”
    “Oh hell yes!!”
    “Absolutely!!!”

At this point I slipped into my bed and stretched out with my legs spread in a sexy invitation. I smiled at them both, inviting them to join me for what I thought would be a nice, relaxed session of girl on girl on girl cunnilingus. But I guess I should have known better. Sandra shoved Denice aside, then dove toward my crotch face first, shouting “I call dibs on Brandi’s pussy!!!”

But just before her mouth landed on my pussy, Denice grabbed her by both of her ankles and yanked her body away. She ended up on the floor, angry and pouting while Denice claimed her “prize.” Her lips met my cunt in a full kiss and I felt her tongue slip past the folds of my labia as my clit sprung to attention.

“You cheating bitch!!!” Sandra rose to her feet and screamed. She then dove into bed, landing on Denice’s back. The two women then rolled away from me and into each other, once again locking up in a jealousy fueled bitch-slapping fight. Well…Brandi had had just about enough of this bullshit. I moved around to their heads and reached in. I filled my right hand with Denice’s hair and my left with Sandra’s blond tresses and then I pulled harder than I’d ever pulled anything before. The screams that both women let out were blood curdling. But it worked. They rolled away from each other and promptly sat up and looked at me like I was some fucking crazy bitch. At that moment in time, they might have been right.

As they opened their mouths to express their consternation, I gave them the time-out sign with my hands and a strong verbal admonition.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! BOTH OF YOU! Brandi is going to do the talking here. And I can almost guarantee that neither of you are going to like what you hear.”

Again they started to speak and once again I cut them short.

“Enough I said!” Once again they clammed up.
    “Now then…” I continued. “I’ve got about a dozen questions right now, but I’m gonna settle for just two.” I paused for dramatic effect. “First question: What sinister, maniacal forces of the universe conspired to bring you two together as roommates? It’s amazing that you two haven’t killed each other yet. Question two: Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you two?”
    “What do you mean?” Denice asked, defensively.
    “Yeah. We get along alright. We’re not constantly fighting.” Sandra added.
    “ALL evidence to the contrary.” I said, sarcastically.
    “Look, Brandi…” the brunette started to say.
    “No no no. Enough, Denice. I’ve had enough.”
    “What exactly is that supposed to mean?” the blond asked.
    “What it means is this, Sandra. Aside from sharing a glass of wine, you two came here to take on the hot new gal. Correct?” I paused. “That would be me, of course.” I said, shaking out my hair like a super model would do.
    “Yes, that’s correct.” They both agreed.
    “And yet, instead of fucking me, the two of you keep fighting each other. I’ve broken up two fights tonight.”
    “Well, I guess you’re right.” Sandra admitted. Denice concurred.
    “OK. So, let me state this for the record. One more skirmish and I’m going to gather your clothes and toss them out into the courtyard. Then I’m going to kick both of your naked, sorry asses out behind them just to embarrass you both for acting like immature teenagers.”
    “But…but…we’ve had some fun. You gave me a nipple orgasm. That was great!” Sandra pointed out as she stammered a bit.
    “And you and I had a really hot tit fight” Denice added.
    “Yes, Denice. We did have a sexy tit tussle.”

I looked at them both sternly.

“I agree. Both of those things were super hot. But from this point on, this is the law of the land. Either this childish behavior stops, or it’s hasta la vista, baby. Sorry things just didn’t work out…don’t let the door hit you in the ass as you leave…fuck you very much for a lousy evening and don’t ever come by here again.”

They scanned each other uneasily, then looked at me.

“So, can we act like mature college women and get down to the business of fucking our brains out?” I pleaded.
    “OK. That’s fine by me.” Denice said.
    “Me too. Let’s get it on.” Sandra said, excitedly.
    “Uhh…Sandra.”
    “What?”
    “You’re gonna sit this one out. For a while at least.”
    “Why?”
    “Because you cheated earlier and I let it slide. Now it’s Denice’s turn, even though she obviously cheated.”
    “Hurrumpff!” Sandra grumbled.

With this, I slipped gracefully back into bed and gestured for the brunette to join me.

“Denice. I believe you were about to savor my pussy?”

The eager brunette was on my pussy like white on rice. The first exquisite strokes of her tongue made my eyes roll back in my head. Holy shit!

“Ugh! Oh damn!” I groaned.

The busty brunette worked her tongue across my cunt with all the expertise that I knew she had.
    This was a formidable woman. I knew right then that if I was going to fuck/fight her, I was going to have to bring my A game. My thick labia were basking in the glorious basting that was being applied by Denice’s talented tongue.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm” I moaned as I approached a state of ecstasy. I began to buck my hips slightly in response. Damn, this bitch was skilled in so many matters of intimacy. She could really eat a pussy!!!

“Oh Denice! That feels soooo good.
    “You like that, baby?” she kind of gloated.
    “Oh yesssss!!!!”

Then, I looked off to the side and noticed Sandra, standing naked and alone by the bed, watching us have all the fun. I kind of felt sorry for her. So I caved. I tapped Denice on the shoulder. She looked up from my pussy at me.

“What? Something wrong?”

I gestured with my head toward Sandra. Denice understood immediately.

“Yeah, sure. Why not?” the brunette with her face between my thighs acquiesced. I was delighted with Denice. She showed maturity. I then gestured to Sandra.

“Come on baby girl. Join us. Let’s have some fun.”

“Really? You sure it’s OK?”
    “Brandi wants to suck that creamy pussy of yours.”

I had hardly finished the statement and Sandra leapt into bed with us. She was really excited. Who could blame her? There was luscious pussy for the tasting. Denice and I adjusted our positions so that Sandra could join us and thereby close the triangle of oral delights. She offered her cunt to my eager mouth as she sunk her tongue into the sweet folds of her roommate’s labia. And then the slurping-licking-sucking festival was on.

“Ladies.” I broke into the proceedings. They both responded like two kids with a mouthful of goodies.
    “Lips and tongues only. No fingers.”
    “Why not?” came a garbled response from Sandra.
    “Because I want to check out your mouth skills.” I explained. Really, I had no idea why I wanted mouths only. But it seemed like a very good idea at the time.
    “If that’s how you want it, then I have a suggestion…well, more like a challenge.”
    “I’m listening.”
    “Me to.” came a voice from deep within Denice’s thighs.
    “Fastest mouth to cunt orgasm.”
    “So you think you can make me cum faster than I can make Sandra cum, and faster than Sandra can make you cum, using ONLY your mouth and tongue? Now who’s being arrogant?”
    “If you want to call that arrogance, that’s OK by me. But I’ll bet you right now Brandi, that you’ll be screaming out in an orgasm before either of us.”
    “Well now. That sounds like a delightful bet. You’re on, bitch! Let the sucking begin!” I proclaimed. And then, for the next fifteen minutes, the only sounds that could be heard in the bedroom were the grunts and slurps of a three way cunnilingus battle. In order to do justice to this particular event, I’m going to switch to a third person account.

Using the flat surface of her tongue, Brandi softly licked the sizable outer lips of Sandra’s delightful pussy. She always gave a lot of tender loving attention to the “big girls” as she felt they were the staunch guardians of the treasure that lay beneath. As her savoring of the blond’s labia progressed, she noted that Sandra was absolutely meticulous with her pussy shaving technique. There wasn’t a trace of stubble on this smooth, tasty twat. With so much of this beautiful pussy’s time no doubt being spent locked in sexual coupling with her roommates exquisite cunt, good grooming just made good sense. Brandi made a mental note to ask her about her shaving technique later. But right now, with her face buried deep in creamy thigh flesh, she needed to suck this cunt to the best of her ability because she had a preliminary event to win. She noted however, that this assigned task was becoming increasingly more difficult due to the intense pleasure that Denice was applying to her own cunt. Indeed, she was already beginning to feel that subtle pressure in the pit of her belly that always preceded an explosive event. How could this be? My goodness, was Denice going to back up her provocative words? Was she going to succeed in this most sensual contest? She had to pull out all the stops. With a plunge that could only be described as ravenous, Brandi sunk her tongue into Sandra’s thick folds and redoubled her efforts to make her cum. The blond grunted as she tightened her vice grip on Brandi’s head with her strong thighs, being careful not to smother her. Sandra let out a muffled scream as Brandi’s full lips surrounded her clitoris and coaxed her blood infused girl cock to full erection. Then, she applied a sucking stroke that was accompanied by a flickering tongue that she applied directly to the highly sensitive clit tip. When Brandi began to feel the now familiar early tremors of the blond’s body, she sensed that she was on the right track. Yet Sandra didn’t cum. Plus there was the now more pronounced surging in her loins that she had to deal with. Denice was really laying it on her cunt. A once clear idea of just how she was going to prevail in this pudenda pie eating contest was becoming more and more cloudy inside her mind due to the fact that every skilled and succulent technique in Denice’s personal repertoire was now being applied to her own cunt with a vengeance. She had never experienced such mouth to pussy expertise. My god, this woman could eat pussy! Eat? No, no. When it came to a main dish of steaming hot cunt, this woman knew how to dine!

Brandi felt her resistance dwindling - her ever present mastery of the moment slipping from what was now at best, a tenuous grip. The sky was collapsing, worlds were colliding and Brandi was cccuuummming!!! Fortunately, Sandra sensed this, relaxed her leg pressure and allowed Brandi to escape her vice grip. Her hips began to writhe and buck. Her arms thrashed out of control. Her body trembled almost uncontrollably. But Denice’s mouth remained glued to her cunt, inflicting wave after wave of spectacular tongue-lashing hedonism. Brandi’s orgasm came in slow pulsing waves that seemed endless and kept building and building and cumming and cumming and holy cannoli!!!

“FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!” she screamed. “OH FUCKKKK!!!…OH MOTHER FUCKER…DENICE!!!!”

And then Brandi saw those stars that you see when you shut your eyelids really fast and tight…her breathing became rapid panting, and then slowed…and then her whole body went limp…

Denice observed Brandi for signs of life. She slowly kissed her way up Brandi’s limp body, from her still twitching cunt, to her smooth belly. She stopped along the way to dip her tongue into the gaping navel and swirl it around, which caused a kind of reflexive spasm in the drained woman. Then she proceeded north, stopping to give each of Brandi’s nipples a lick, a suck and a twist, before she lowered her own massive breasts into the vanquished beauty’s slowly surging and receding chest. Denice moaned with deep pleasure as her tits reunited with Brandi’s tits. Then she lowered her full body weight down onto Brandi, who was now starting to stir. She stroked Brandi’s hair aside and noted the slow opening of her eyes and upward curve of the corners of her mouth.

“Did I just have a glorious dream?” she asked, just before Denice’s mouth sealed hers of with a brief but loving kiss.
    “You OK baby?” Denice asked, genuinely concerned. Sandra had stretched out alongside them and was softly stroking her roommate’s back. She seemed enraptured by the whole scene.
    “Who are you? And how did you get into my room?” Brandi teased. All three women giggled at the remark.

“WWWOOOOWWW!!!” Brandi sighed. “That was incredible!”
    “I take it you enjoyed that?” asked Denice, sarcastically.
    “Let’s just say that as long as you serve a wine that pairs well with pussy, I’ll be your main course anytime Denice.”

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by apenman; October 17th, 2016 at 01:10 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PART 12 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I loved this part of Brandi's Opus.. Very exciting.. Very Hot. Very well written. Just absolutely steaming with sensual heat! And Angelica loved it too! .... You never cease to amaze me.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

MY very good friend,

I fully enjoyed your latest chapter.
    I laughed when Brandi and her two opponents counted "Mmmmm", comparing it with those in our beloved friend Angel's story.
    I smiled for the upcoming contest of Brandi with Angel. Even if i felt jealous !
    How a tribfreak old-dino(saur) like me can survive reading about Angel to sexfight one of your fantasy girls instead one of mine ? !
    LOL

All these you can take as a big compliment my friend.
    Because as you may know, my cup of tea is trib, which was not soundly present this time.

However this chapter was so good again.
    It was hot, it was very well written, it was enriched by humor ! The kind of the humor i like.

Be well !! Have fun !!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I loved this part of Brandi's Opus.. Very exciting.. Very Hot. Very well written. Just absolutely steaming with sensual heat! And Angelica loved it too! .... You never cease to amaze me.
    Angel-

As you know, certain words/phrases used by some of my fellow writers frequently grab my attention...often to the point where I've "borrowed" them to use in one of my stories. In this regard, both you and JB57 have been quite generous.

And, though I may at times be an imitator, NOBODY slings around a bunch of "Ms" like you...

A.P.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Giannis-CB;1966394]MY very good friend,

I fully enjoyed your latest chapter.
    I laughed when Brandi and her two opponents counted "Mmmmm", comparing it with those in our beloved friend Angel's story.
    I smiled for the upcoming contest of Brandi with Angel. Even if i felt jealous !
    How a tribfreak old-dino(saur) like me can survive reading about Angel to sexfight one of your fantasy girls instead one of mine ? !
    LOL

All these you can take as a big compliment my friend.
    Because as you may know, my cup of tea is trib, which was not soundly present this time.

However this chapter was so good again.
    It was hot, it was very well written, it was enriched by humor ! The kind of the humor i like.

Be well !! Have fun !![/QUOTE

Thanks Giannis!

The next chapter might be more to your liking.

A.P.