Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My advice for meeting women open to sexfighting

I've been visiting titfighting and sexfighting message boards and chat rooms for 18 years. Since January of this year I've been involved in my local BDSM community. I attend the munches, parties and other events. My specialty is impact play, meaning I use whips, floggers, and other toys on the women who are wanting to experience it. Recently, I mentioned to some of my play partners my fantasies of wanting to see women competing with each other sexually and they were really excited by the idea. So, i'm gonna try and make something happen. I told them I wanted to have a scenario where two women are competing for a position as a secret agent. I'd have them do various types of mutual torture on each other. Wrestling with goals of like penetrating the other, or sitting on her face. And finally since my partners are mostly straight, and the job would require seduction of both men and women, I'd have them fuck each other and I'd judge who was the most convincing at it.

Anyway, my reason for mentioning this is that even though they seem excited by the idea it's not the sort of thing they'd have seeked out on their own. So if someone is looking to meet women that might be into this stuff, I highly recommend getting on a website like Fetlife and becoming active in your own local community. I really wish I'd known that was an option years ago.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My advice for meeting women open to sexfighting

Well my experience was that my girl sexfight another girl for the sake of competition. My girl was a huge jealousy type so it wasn't hard to goad her into matches. It got me hooked and I was forever into sexfighting. The real prize was she was hooked into it too and I got a constant stream of live matches but they are not always what you see in videos.