Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS, PART 14 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS, PART 14 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

BRANDI'S OPUS PART 14
    BY BRANDI(A.P.)

PART FOURTEEN: SUNDAY SADNESS

Eight AM. Freshman English. Smooth sailing. I enjoyed English class. My youthful professor, Miss Jaqueline Taylor, was a very attractive woman of about - I?m guessing - twenty-six to twenty-eight years old. Professor Taylor sported a respectably large set of tits that she seriously dressed down. I expect that school administrators likely forced her to downplay her bountiful assets. However, I suspected that underneath those ?sensible? blouses she wore, there were huddled masses of wondrous tits yearning to breathe free. But what I really liked about the professor was that, with her dark-rimmed glasses and her red hair that she always wore up, she had that oh-so-hot look of the uptight, sexually repressed librarian. Indeed, Jackie would fill in at the school library for a half day on Saturdays. I, of course, would make an occasional unnecessary stop at the library just to get a look at her. Away from the formal class setting, the good Professor dressed in a slightly less uptight manner. In fact, it was in one of the more narrow aisles of the old school library that I came to find out just how fulsome Professor Taylor actually was in an exciting, close quarters, tit to tit clinch. When I asked her for assistance finding a specific text, she cheerfully accommodated me. It was in these close quarters, when I squeezed by her to inspect the contents of a shelf, that our thinly covered breasts met. We stood face to slightly embarrassed face, with our large tits in full contact, for what seemed like an eternity, but was in real time just a few delicious seconds, to savor the fullness of our chest to chest contact. An instantaneous scenario flashed through my mind in which the professor and I were locked in a bare-breasted brawl. A shiver ran up and down my spine and I believe that I even heard the faintest of gasps come from her as our braless tits and turgid nipples mashed together through wispy blouse material.

?Oh. Excuse me Professor Taylor.? I said, pretending to be bashful about it. But I made no attempt to separate my tits from her tits. Come to think of it, she made no attempt to pull away either. And, oh my goodness! The good professor was quite well endowed.
    ?The text that you want is right there, Brandi.? She pointed to the shelf just above my left shoulder.
    ?I?m at kind of a bad angle here. Could you please get it for me, professor?? I asked in my most vulnerable voice.
    ?Oh?ah?of course.?

The upward stretch for the book had the desired effect of keeping her where she was (translation, exactly where I wanted her). And the slight forward lean necessitated by the upward reach had the oh so wonderful effect of squashing our massive orbs together even harder. I was in tit to tit heaven. Gosh?Going to the library was such a fulfilling experience!

?Got it.? she said. ?Oh, and Brandi, outside the classroom setting, it?s OK to call me Jackie.?
    ?Thank you, Jackie.? I cooed.
    ?Well?? she cleared her throat, like a woman who was slightly uncomfortable. Actually, no. She seemed more like a woman who couldn?t decide if she was comfortable or not. She moved away.
    ??back to the desk I go.?

Even though, technically, Jackie and I were both adult women, there was always that sticky, often frowned upon student/teacher thing to keep in mind. So at this point, I felt it best to not say anything, especially anything that was even remotely provocative or suggestive. Still, there could be no denying that two pairs of rock hard nipples had become acutely aware of each other.

I watched her walk away?hoping?hoping?hoping?and YES!!! The barely perceptible stop, the quick look back, and the slightest trace of a smile. Just before she vanished. I have to admit, my heart was pounding. Oh Brandi, I thought. What would it be like to get naked hot and sweaty with this toothsome tart of a professor? Mmmmmmmmmmmm?

But I digress?

Friday?s schedule always finished with freshman psychology 101 - another class that I thoroughly enjoyed. Learning about the foibles of the human mind was just fascinating. And, since Psych 102 was down the hall, that meant that I would always run into the most fascinating human mind in my circle of friends - the lovely Angelica Johansen.

I know, I know?all this time you thought that I only liked Angel for her enormous?colossal?spectacular?full? dense yet soft?sensational?breathtaking?awe-inspiring and (did I leave out any superlatives?) womanly breasts -that could barely be contained by any top that attempted to contain them?Well?um?oh never mind.

Anyway, Fridays after class, Angel and I would often get together for a coffee or tea and some girl chat. This was something I always looked forward to. This particular Friday, I hung out in front of the building, where we usually met up. I waited for fifteen minutes?no Angel. I waited for thirty minutes?no Angel. OK. So today?s confab just wasn?t going to happen. Perhaps she missed class or perhaps she had some after class work or an appointment that I didn?t know about. Something must have taken precedence over me. I didn?t really mind. Angel was always true to her word and never dished someone without a good reason.

I decided to head back to the dorm. I could pass the time with studies, have a glass of wine, watch some TV or fix something to eat. It just felt a little odd without her. She had my cell phone number so she could call or text me. But for the rest of the night, no word from her.

I woke up Saturday mid morning. After a couple cups of coffee and some wheat toast, I sent her a text. ?Hi honey! Do you miss me? Cuz I kinda miss you. Smile.? SEND.

By mid afternoon, still no word. I went for a walk around campus and ended up at the student lounge where I ran into some girls who knew her.

?Hi girls. Listen, have you seen Angel around campus??
    ?No, come to think of it, we haven?t. Is something wrong??
    ?No. We were supposed to head into town for dinner?? I made an excuse. ??and I just haven?t heard from her. That?s all.?
    ?Sorry hon. We haven?t seen her.?
    ?OK. Thanks girls.? I gave them my cell phone number. ?If you happen to see her, shoot me a text message. I?d appreciate it.?
    ?Sure thing, Brandi.?

Sunday evening at around 8:45 PM a tall, fully clothed blond woman leaned against the wall of her bedroom, looking wistfully out the window at the college campus she had, over almost two years, come to know and love. She noted the scattered lights in the various buildings, and then her eye was drawn to the old maple tree at the north end. What a wonderful tree, she thought. She was going to miss that tree. And she was also going to miss that wonderful old bench underneath it where she and many of her New England girlfriends often sat and laughed and engaged in spirited conversations. Two years ago, she had no idea that New England was such a nice place. She sighed deeply, wiped a tear from her eye, then turned to look at two packed suitcases on the bed. Last Thursday, she had stopped by a FedEx store in town and shipped a couple of boxes to Texas. The suitcases were all that was left. You see, Angelica Johansen was leaving. She was returning home to the Lone Star State. There had been a couple of student dropouts from the criminal justice program at one of the local colleges. The director of admissions had remembered her (as if anyone could forget meeting Angel) and called her personally on Wednesday to ask if she was still interested. Of course, Angel accepted without hesitation. Why wouldn?t she? It was home.

Angel had taken time earlier in the day to clean the apartment. She even borrowed a shampooer and did the carpets. She hated leaving a mess behind for someone else to clean. All the loose ends had been tied - all but that one - that all important one - the one that gave up knocking on her door a little over ten minutes ago. How was she going to tell the sweetest woman and best woman she?d met during her time here that she was leaving her? How? Angel looked out the window once again into the cool New England night. The answer presented itself.

Now I was worried. Friday, Saturday and Sunday?no word from Angel. No response to my text messages, no answer to my calls, and no answer when I knocked on her door. If anyone that I spoke to knew what was happening, they weren?t telling me. GODDAMMIT!!! I was now officially pacing back and forth. I never pace!

One final text:
    ?Angel!!! I know that you?re out there. PLEASE tell me what?s going on!!!? SEND.
    Seconds later, I got a response. It was a cryptic response, but it was better than no response at all.

?Yes. I?m out here. Can you meet me at the bench under the old maple tree? Ten minutes??
    ?Sure thing. What?s going on?? SEND.
    ?Just meet me there?PLEASE!?
    ?I?ll be there in ten, Angel.? SEND.

I just couldn?t help myself. I had a bad feeling about this. When I arrived at the much loved campus tree, Angel wasn?t relaxing on the bench like someone who was enjoying this brisk, beautiful New England evening might be. Not a good sign. No, Angelica Johansen was pacing. And, it was easy to see that she had recently been crying too. As our eyes met I knew something was wrong. I moved quickly to her, in order to hug her as tightly as she needed to be hugged. But she stopped me in my tracks. I froze.

?No Brandi! Don?t! Please don?t! This is going to be tough enough without body contact.?
    ?What the?what are you talking about??? Angel, please!!!?

I pressured her until she had no recourse. She blurted it out.

?Brandi?I?m leaving.?

And thus, the reason that I had not seen her for days became clear. I felt the ground under my feet become unstable. My chest started to hurt. Angelica Johansen, the woman who came to me with open arms and an open heart when I was an emotional wreck - the woman who continued to give me without any reservation, the beauty that was her friendship, was leaving. She continued.

?There?s an opening at a college near Dallas. A girl dropped out of the program. I guess that she couldn?t cut it. The director of admissions at San Francesca University in East Texas called me on Wednesday and offered to hold it for me if I still wanted it. Well of course, I accepted it immediately.?
    ?But why, Angel? Aren?t you happy here? Don?t you like it here??
    ?Brandi, are you nuts? This is a wonderful place and you know that I love it here!?

I was completely confused by this contradiction.

?Then why? Why are you leaving here? Why are you leaving me??

I caught myself and stopped right there, before I became a selfish little brat. I waited for her response. It was simple.

?Because it?s home, Brandi. And for reasons I truly don?t understand, home is where I feel I need to be right now. Do you understand this??

I sighed, then nodded a reluctant yes.

?What am I going to do without you??

It was a rhetorical question, but she answered it anyway.

?You, dear Brandi, are one of the strongest, sexiest women I?ve ever met. You?ll be fine.?
    ?I appreciate hearing that. Coming from you it means a lot, Angel.? She looked at me and smiled.
    ?Can you answer another question for me, Angel??
    ?Sure. Ask.?
    ?Why do you gorgeous Swedish women keep leaving me?? She laughed out loud. We both did. Some of the nearly unbearable tension eased a bit.

?Good one, Brandi. And you know how flighty us Swedish blonds are.? Angel then turned to look at the bench.
    ?Come. Sit next to me. I want to sit on this wonderful old bench one more time with my dearest New England friend.? She didn?t have to ask me twice. We both sat down.
    ?So, when do you leave? I assume that you?re leaving from Logan.?
    ?I am catching a flight from Logan. A direct flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.?
    ?When??
    ?Midnight. Tonight.?
    ?Tonight!!??? I was shocked.
    ?Yes. And before you ask, I?m catching the airport shuttle bus at 10PM.?
    ?There?s no need to take a bus. I?ll drive you to the airport.?
    ?No. The bus will do just fine.?
    ?You?ll need help with your suitcases. If I know you, you?ve got at least two.?
    ?Nope. Got it covered. Donna?s going to drop me off at the bus depot.?
    ?But?but?goddammit Angel??
    ?Brandi?Please?Stop!?

I had to stand up. She quickly followed me. She was right behind me and close. I could feel her. I wanted her to show some physicality. She wanted to touch me but she didn?t. I understood why, but that didn?t help much. I turned to face her.

?Look around you Brandi. This amazing old tree, this wonderful bench that could tell thousands of stories about people just like you and me?What a lovely setting! THIS, right here, is where we say goodbye.?

And so, we said goodbye, with only our hands clasped, the bare minimum of touching, and our warm smiles. Oh damn! How I wanted to feel her body pressed to mine one last time. But it wasn?t to be. I turned and walked away. We both returned to our respective dormitory rooms?she to pick up and leave for the bus depot, and me to sit alone, once again, in the silence and the darkness?

10:01 PM?OH FUCK THIS!!! AND FUCK THAT DIGITAL CLOCK! In a fit I threw a shoe at it and knocked it off the end table. THIS WAS BULLSHIT!!!

Laptop: Google: Logan International Airport: Flights to Dallas/Fort Worth International: American Airlines: Flight 96: Terminal D, Gate 40: Time of departure, 12:05 AM. Yes! Plenty of time.

I slipped on a pair of my old, tight jeans, then slid into my dark blue hoodie. I quickly fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and applied a little lipstick. Then something occurred to me. I pulled the hoodie up and removed my bra. My tits felt lively and liberated like they always did when my bra came off. But this action had an ulterior motive. On this particular stretch of Interstate 90 to Logan Airport, Massachusetts State Troopers loved to hang out and wait for speeders (like me). So I lowered the zipper of the hoodie, making sure to show just enough cleavage to distract the over zealous police officer. And believe me when I tell you, Brandi?s big girls have gotten her out of a number of speeding tickets?(Big wicked grin).

Luckily for me, traffic on this Sunday night was light and I only passed one trooper car. At the time, I was going about 70 mph, so he let me slide by?Good!

About 10:45 PM I hit exit number 26, Logan Airport. Now all I had to do was locate the terminal and find a place to park?

It was close to 11PM when I entered terminal D. Inside, I checked the screens and the overhead directional signs. Once I got my bearings, I jogged down the long corridor toward Gate 40, turning several heads along the way due to my joyously bouncing tits. I heard someone say ?Did you see that?? I mused and wondered how many heart attacks would have been caused if it was Angel bouncing braless down this corridor.

I arrived at the security station, handed over my car keys, then breezed through the metal detector. Next came the inspection or, if you will, the body search. A very pretty airport security person named Bernadette quickly scanned me with her wand, smiled and then nodded for me to move along. Perhaps it was my imagination, but it seemed that she spent a few more seconds than was actually necessary examining and waving her wand over my tits. Hummm?It wouldn?t have been the first time that my girls caught the attention of a beautiful, passing stranger?Anyway?

It was now about ten minutes after 11. I moved swiftly toward the waiting area where I stopped and scanned feverishly for Angel. There weren?t that many people. This flight obviously wasn?t sold out. Then I spotted a tall blond goddess of a woman standing by the window, wearing her soft pink Westlake Christian zip front hoodie. And although it was a loose fit, there could be no mistaking the full swell of her massive tits. My god, what a woman!

She was looking wistfully out at the plane that would soon take her back to Texas and remove her from my life. FROM MY LIFE! GODDAMMIT!!! It just wasn?t fair! Well, Brandi Knowlton wasn?t going to just blow a soft kiss from across a crowded room.

Then I had an idea. Off to the right and a slight distance away from the waiting area was a phone bank. I went over to it and picked up the white one. Then, in a very official sounding voice, I paged her: ?Angelica Johansen, white courtesy telephone?Miss Angelica Johansen, white courtesy telephone please.? And then I hung up and waited.

In seconds, I watched as she moved swiftly to the phone bank, stopped in her tracks and gawked at me in total surprise. Then a broad smile lit her face.

?You?you?OH?you!!!? Angel stammered and shook her head in disbelief. I moved to her, she moved to me.
    ?You are one crazy bitch, Brandi?I had a feeling you were going to do something like this! You are just so??
    ?Angel! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KISS ME!!!? I demanded. I didn?t have to ask her twice.

Without any regard for that silly ?no contact? rule from earlier this evening, we pressed ourselves into each other hard, embraced each other so tightly that we damn near squeezed the wind out of each other.

?Brandi, do you realize that in doing this, you?ve violated my strict rule of no body contact??
    ?You?re right Angel. I?ve been a bad girl and I think you should spank me.?

We both giggled. Then, our bodies melted into each other, forced together uncompromisingly head to toe. It was complete and intense mutual surrender. It was how I had always dreamed we would make love to each other. We had experienced a few very close calls, but we never made love. And it was beginning to look like we never would. I heard her emit a sharp gasp at the crush of my tits into her tits. We tilted our heads then kissed voraciously. Like two overheated lovers, we sealed our mouths in a chewy kiss. I felt Angel?s purse drop next to my right foot. She abandoned it so that she could wrap me even tighter in her crushing embrace. Oh my god, those angelic Angel tits! My tits were almost in heaven?ALMOST. Through two layers of hoodie, they rolled and mashed with my overheated girls as our kiss became more impassioned. It felt like her nipples were trying to tear through the material to get at mine. Still locked in our tongue twisting kiss, I began to feel that woozy sensation again. My god, how I loved the way Angel?s tits dominated my tits! I was a bit dizzy, but I needed to take this to the next level. I broke off the kiss in order to catch my breath. But I wasn?t done yet. We weren?t done. I looked into her blue/green eyes deeper than I had ever done before. Angel sensed something immediately.

?Brandi? What are you up to??
    ?You?ll see.?
    ?You?re not going to do anything crazy, are you??
    ?Indeed, I am.?
    ?Brandi!!! We?re in a public place!? Angel pointed out.
    ?Angel, relax.?
    ?But??
    ?Trust me. I know what I?m doing.?
    ?Yeah?right.? she smirked.

I turned us so that my back was toward the waiting area, and she could not be seen. Then whispered in her ear.

?Get ready to grab the sides of your hoodie.?

?But?What??
    ?Just do as I say!?

I reached in between us and found her zipper. Then, before she could react?

Zzzzippp!!! Her hoodie fell open, exposing her big, beautiful, braless breasts.

?You insane bitch!!!? she said in a whisper of disbelief. Instinctively, Angel took hold of the sides of her sweatshirt, so she wouldn?t be exposed. This left my hands free to complete my clandestine mission.

?Zzzzzzipp!!! Now my hoodie was open in front. Oh yesss!!! With Angel?s arms on the outside, protecting us from any prying eyes, I was now free to apply my horny-for-skin-contact tits to her naked tits.

My soon-to-be-cruising-at-30,000-feet friend moaned in appreciation.
    ?Mmmmmmmmmmmm. That feels soooooo wonderful Brandi!?

?I just HAD to feel this one more time, Angel.? I said, locking my Brandi Knowlton breasts fully with those amazing Angelica Johansen breasts, directing my stiff nipples into a full on encounter with her long, womanly nipples. I noted the incredible tension between them as I whispered into her ear.
    ?I wanted to have my first nipple orgasm?with you. But now??

When I said that, I felt her breathing change ever so slightly. Instead of kissing each other, we chose woman to woman talk and to softly rub our bare breasts together for what little time we had left.

?Baby, you act like these tits are never going to be together ever again.?
    ?Angel, you know how these things go. People go on their separate ways and, always with the best intentions they promise to call or write and hopefully, at some point in the future, to reunite. But then, life gets in the way. Weeks turn into months and months turn into years and communication slows down to almost nothing?And then?? I said, now starting to feel melancholy.
    ?Brandi, that?s not going to happen with us.? She assured me.

I held my tits still against hers, content to just absorb these soft sensations, to momentarily loose myself in our mutual breathing. And I only had a few more minutes to savor this.

?Then why do I feel like I?m loosing you forever.?
    ?Brandi, you?re not loosing me forever. Don?t you remember the promise we made to each other??
    ?Yes! The promise of the blue dress and the purple dress??
    ?And what we?re going to do to each other the next time that we?re wearing them??
    ?Yes, I remember. But??
    ?No no no! No buts! That?s a promise I intend to keep. And you know I always keep my promises.?

We pressed our foreheads together.
    ?We?ve come so close, so many times.? I reminisced.
    ?Yes, we have. Remember that time in the professor?s office when we got carried away and damn near got caught?? she mused.
    ?Oh jeez! What were we thinking??
    ?We weren?t thinking. We were too hot for each other to think straight.?

I sighed. We looked at each other warmly, then shared one last, tender kiss. It was just about time for her to board her flight.

?Flight 96 to Dallas/Fort Worth is now ready for boarding.? came the announcement.

Zzzzip. Zzzzip. We separated. I didn?t know it at the time, but it would be a number of years before I would see Angel again?before we would embrace again?before our tits would meet again. I watched her get into the passenger boarding line. She turned back to me.

?Come visit me in Dallas, Brandi. Promise!? she yelled out over a group of fellow passengers.
    ?I will, Angel. I promise.?
    ?COME VISIT ME IN DALLAS!? she hollered out once more, over the forty or so people now coagulating at the entry. Then she disappeared down the ramp?

And there I was, standing alone, tears in my eyes, my nose-running, and no tissues.

?You should keep your promise to her.? A man?s voice came from nearby. I turned and saw an attractive older man with a greying beard.

?I beg your pardon?? I asked, in one of those tones that implied he should perhaps mind his own business. Yet somehow, he felt kind and genuinely caring.
    ?You should go visit her in Dallas.?
    ?Excuse me, but who are you? And why are you meddling??
    ?Who I am isn?t important. What?s important is that you keep your promise to her.?

I was astonished by his impertinence. Yet he persisted, as if he had some part in this.

?Listen, Brandi. It?s obvious that the two of you are very close - that you both care for each other. So, just trust me. You need to go visit Angel in Texas.?
    ?How do you know our names?? I was flabbergasted. But then I remembered that Angel and I had just been shouting at each other. He smiled, knowingly. I don?t know why, but I was starting to like him.

?Anyway, I also wanted to give you this.?

He reached into his shirt pocket, pulled out a pure white handkerchief and graciously offered it to me.

?Thank you so much.? I accepted the meticulously folded material. It seemed a shame to mess it up, but I was starting to get a bit ?stringy.? I wiped my eyes, then blew about two gallons of nose juice into it, then wiped off any residual. I handed it back.
    ?Oh no?that?s OK. Keep it. You need it more than I do.? he smiled.
    ?I don?t know who you are, but you?re very kind.? I was now charmed by him.
    ?Thanks. Look, I have to get going. I have a long drive ahead of me. Take care of yourself, Brandi.?
    He turned to walk away.

?Drive safely, Mister?Mister?? His head turned back in my general direction.
    ?Penman. A. Penman.?

His gait was casual as I watched him walk away. I had this peculiar feeling that our paths might one day cross again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS, PART 14 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Oh yes !! Oghhhhhh yes !!
    I read the first lines, i was prepared for a hot as hell chapter about Brandi and Jackie.

And then... out of the blue... (if i am right here, i mean, all of a sudden)

The story turned to a very emotional and full of feelings chapter.

And I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT !!!

The end (Brandi-A.Pennman) was signed by an expert magic pen !!
    AWESOME !!

YOU ARE A MASTER SIR !! i HAVE SAID IT, I SAY IT AGAIN, I BET I WILL SAY IT AGAIN PRETTY SOON !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A. Penman ... Another wonderful chapter in "Brandi's Opus." I have always believed that the most difficult part of writing is to create believable characters... with emotions and feelings. To breathe life into the characters so they are so much more than just names on a page. You have brought an unexpected depth to your wonderful character Brandi... as well as to my character Angelica Johansen. Relationships are founded on feelings .. and this chapter is full of more emotional depth than anything I have read in a long time.

I am not the least bit embarrassed to tell you that I got a little misty-eyed when Brandi and Angel said farewell to each other. For an author to write words that can pull the reader into the story with such emotions is very special. You are a brilliant writer... As I have said before.. writing the sex scenes is the easy part ... creating life-like characters with all the many feelings and emotions that we all have is the mark of an exceptional author... and you are exceptional. This is a brilliant piece of writing. Thank you!

DogWithABone

I've got to say that this universe you've created is intriguing beyond just the competition, and that's something that doesn't happen often here. This isn't just good titfight/sexfight writing, it's good writing.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    I've got to say that this universe you've created is intriguing beyond just the competition, and that's something that doesn't happen often here. This isn't just good titfight/sexfight writing, it's good writing.
    DTHooters-

Thanks for the kind words. Your observation is rather astute, as I often try to push the boundaries of the sexfight story.

Oh, and about that "lose/losing not loose/loosing" thing...I've sent my editor packing.

Thanks again,

A.Penman

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apenman

Chapter 14 is mostly to me, a chapter for the mind.

Two super hot characters saying good by to one another is

bad enough to have to picture in your readers mind - that is.

I like reading about public shows of affection in the stories here

on this board. Right under pass'ers-by eyes.

I like the way you introduced this new librarian woman to your

story too.

Great job again Apenman.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just dropping by quickly to say "THANK YOU" for another amazing chapter.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]