Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Priapidion View Post
    ...Sffan4e, I do not know you, do not even know your name, but I want to use this last chance to let you know that I have highly appreciated the insights into your experiences with our fetish that you have shared with us; in the sense I have explained above, you have been very important to me...

Best regards,

Michael from Germany

Wow Michael,

thank you so much for your post. It means the world to me! And I am really touched by your words, because this is exactly why I shared my experiences on the forum. Not only for the enjoyment of going through the previews I posted. But I also hoped it would be useful to bring people together, and hopefully learn and benefit from it. Whether it is to see if a video is worth your hard earned money, or learn a bit about the process of a custom sexfight video.

I am so happy to hear that you have benefitted from my sharing of experiences. I am by no means an expert, I am still making mistakes and even now learning new things. But I think with all our little experiences combined together, it makes things a little easier, a little better.
    Having said that, I sincerely hope you will have your own 'trial and error' moments in going through the process of one day your own custom sexfight video(s). Because each one helped me grow and appreciate every occasion in it's own way. Even the low moments.
    Like they say with travelling, sometimes it's not the destination that matters most, but the journey itself.
    And if it feels right for you, please do share them with us. Like my posts have been helpful to you, yours might be of value to others.

What you said about not having contacted me earlier, because of laziness or inertia, I recognize these too. I think we all do or did at some point. But please don't let them stop you. It's a really good start that you are aware of them. With that start you can get futher. I mean, if you for example take the chance to post a question about having a custom video made, I am sure you will find so much more wisdom than in my few posts. Things I never encountered, things I forgot to share, things someone else explained in a different/better way, etc etc. It takes some effort from you part, but I think you will enjoy the results very much.

In fact, I do not know if you have read my post about the Trib It Forward project? It's a gift to the forum to have a collaborative custom sexfight made for the forum members who participate in the polls and is being produced by Defeatedsexfight.com. XP is helping me out with it. You can find it here Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Tactics Poll.
    But since no member of the Tribdolls Custom Reward project seems to be interested in picking it up, I talked with XP about having it turned into a second Trib It Forward project after the first one is finished.
    And just like with the first project, anyone is welcome to be the 'liaison'. He or she helps to organize the polls and is in contact with the producer, in this case Trib-dolls.com. I think it might be a nice first/trial step for you to your own custom video. Feel free to contact moderator XP about it. It takes some effort from your part, but I think you will enjoy and could learn from such experience. Everything of this second project has also been paid for. So no worries about that.

Again, I feel full of joy that my efforts have not been in vain. So thank you, for sharing your story.

5TjtBT6
    Source: Bicentennial Man (1999)
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 15th, 2016 at 07:02 PM.