View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cindy

7 63.64%
  • Karina

4 36.36%

Thread: Blonde fox VS brunette fox (Preview with lots of pics)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blonde fox VS brunette fox (Preview with lots of pics)

[Here is a preview of a custom video of mine, where the guys from foxycombat.com turned my script onto the screen. I have their permission to use scenes from the video for this sneak peak. Please enjoy it!]

"Blonde fox VS brunette fox"
    Starring Karina & Cindy

Karina is meeting up with Cindy for an oil foxyfight to see who is the better woman.
    When Cindy enters the locker room where Karina is preparing herself things get out of hand. The girls make some bitchy remarks and trash talk to each other.

FC20custom200001

Before you know it, the girls are on the matt, catfighting each other.

FC20custom200002

Karina rough handless Cindy a lot!

FC20custom200003

But Cindy is no push over and fights back hard, spanking the blonde's pussy with a vengeance!

FC20custom200005

As they strip each other naked, the girls take all kinds of sex moves on each other. From trib...

FC20custom200007

to mutual fingering,

FC20custom200008

Karina really wants to dominate Cindy in this match. She goes side ways straddle trib on the brunette.

FC20custom200010

After draining yet another orgasm, she changes her position to reverse tribbing.

FC20custom200011

After all these intense orgasms, it's time for both stimulating AND tasting pussy!

FC20custom200012

Who do you think is going to win?

FC20custom200013

Vote for your favorit!

P.S. The video has finally been released and can be found at Girl Foxy Fight Movie - Karina vs. Cindy - Foxycombat.com
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 7th, 2016 at 08:14 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Blonde fox VS brunette fox (Preview with lots of pics)

This looks good. Cindy and Karina already had a sexfight earlier this year that was good. Any idea on when this will be released? I love foxycombat's sexfights but they barely release them. I think they only have like 6 for 2016, although they released one last Friday that was good. As for the blonde vs brunette, I think that Karina will win!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    This looks good. Cindy and Karina already had a sexfight earlier this year that was good. Any idea on when this will be released? I love foxycombat's sexfights but they barely release them. I think they only have like 6 for 2016, although they released one last Friday that was good. As for the blonde vs brunette, I think that Karina will win!
    I missed out on that one. I had my doubts after Cindy's match with Juliana. But I am happy I went with it, because Cindy turned out to be a real fire cracker here

About the amount of foxyfights (their sexfights), Foxycombat focusses more on catfighting and wrestling. I love their sexfights too, and hope to see more. Hope my 2 additions adds a little to it. The second one might take a while, because I am waiting for someone special

I have no idea when they will release it. All I can hope is that it will be soon. But I suppose it depends on their schedule what else is on their release list. And thank you for your vote!
    Last edited by sffan4e; November 7th, 2016 at 08:19 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This looks good. Cindy and Karina already had a sexfight earlier this year that was good. Any idea on when this will be released?
    Dear RickyJo,

The video has been released and can be found at http://www.foxycombat.com/karina-vs....ight-video1037

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Dear RickyJo,

The video has been released and can be found at http://www.foxycombat.com/karina-vs....ight-video1037
    Thanks I already bought it! Thanks for making this custom, its alot better than their first sexfight they had.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks I already bought it! Thanks for making this custom, its alot better than their first sexfight they had.
    You're most welcome!
    Good to see that I don't do all this work for nothing and some appreciate it.

You got me curious though, how was this match different from their precious encounter?