Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Long time lurker first time poster

Fantasy isn't always a reflection of reality, but it's usually far more interesting.

Shows like "The Bachelor" aren't the most realistic when it comes to how match-making happens, but people ARE drawn to drama so... ratings! Lol.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Long time lurker first time poster

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracologist View Post
    Fantasy isn't always a reflection of reality, but it's usually far more interesting.
    I have to agree. Especially when it comes to erotic writing, you are depicting a fantasy anyway. I say cut loose! That said, fantasy can still have a good deal of realism thrown in.

Anyway, introductions. I was drawn here by Angel's work, not to mention Darkhound's awesome graphics! I have written a few stories of my own, though none of them are here because they don't really focus on sex fighting. I do appreciate the concept, though. Most of my stuff was on a now defunct fetish site. That went down a few years ago. I had some ideas that I still wanted to post, so I started one series on Literotica which seems to have a small following.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracologist View Post
    I fully agree to that Angel. I just made an account just now, but have no where to say "hi" without breaking up the content of the amazing stories posted here.

Introductions: Hello everyone, I'm Dracologist. Some of you may recognize a few of my stories and I think I've worked for some of you in the past so I have a couple friends here (-cough- Dagdomar and Kevin -cough-). Anyway, I'm a writer who does a lot of sex fighting commission work. Male on male, male on female, female on female,.... other, I've done it all. Even human, furry, and feral stuff. I was told to join here by Kevin to help promote my first book that I'll be writing for the sake of self publishing. Kind of a fantasy adventure deal where the heroes use sex fighting to resolve conflict instead of sword and shield. I'm hoping to get to know you guys better and that we can all be good friends.
    Welcome to our community!

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    Welcome to our community!
    Thank you. I hope we all have a great deal of fun here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12