Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Back to School, Part VI and Epilogue -JB57

JB,

The mystery surrounding the name of the "New Mom" enhances this erotic tale of two incredibly voracious bitches.

Both supremely arrogant in the extreme about their looks.

Both clearly overly confident about their sexual prowess.

Both clearly stubborn in their continual fucking of each other, neither willing to submit to the other.

As always you have filled me with my own sexual tension, needing eventual release , just like Sue and the "New Mom".

Please JB, now that you have overcome your hiatus I can only dream of your completion of your stories that have been on hold for a while.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Toni, thanks for the kind words.

I will get back to working on my unfinished stories soon - I hope. One of the things about writing these kind of stories is that I need a certain inspiration to work on them and, right now, besides having lots of other work to do, I don't feel too inspired to work on some of my stories. However, as I mentioned in the blurb for "Hot Tub Parties", I kind of feel I'm getting a bit of my mojo back. So, fingers crossed! But, as a matter of principle, I will finish every story I start.

JB57

Quote Originally Posted by toni 1 View Post
    JB,

The mystery surrounding the name of the "New Mom" enhances this erotic tale of two incredibly voracious bitches.

Both supremely arrogant in the extreme about their looks.

Both clearly overly confident about their sexual prowess.

Both clearly stubborn in their continual fucking of each other, neither willing to submit to the other.

As always you have filled me with my own sexual tension, needing eventual release , just like Sue and the "New Mom".

Please JB, now that you have overcome your hiatus I can only dream of your completion of your stories that have been on hold for a while.

Kisses,
    Toni.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I have always loved Rodman's story.... and I am so glad that you have added your words... it was the finishing touch. Thank you! Very Hot. Very competitive. A perfect sexfight story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great STORY! I loved how the two enemies kept coming back into each other's orbit to fight time and time again. I think the epilogue was a fitting send off as these two are so evenly matched and the loser of one round won't stand to be permanently slotted for second place behind/below her rival. I applaud the choice to not give New Mom a name. After all- Client Eastwood's gunmen in his spaghetti westerns was never named. The Bride is the only name bestowed upon the main character in the Kill Bill series. An excellent move in my opinion. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it. (Real life keeps me from reading and posting my congrats to every story on this board (missing all the free time in college and grad school I enjoyed many years ago) - anyway back on topic- consequently, I commend all the authors for spending their precious time in creating the stories on this board. I am deeply grateful and appreciate of the time commitment needed to map out and write the stories we all enjoy the privilege of reading. My personal thanks JB57 and all of you for taking the time out of your busy lives to post stories on this board for our enjoyment FREE OF CHARGE. I think that is an important thing for all of us to keep in mind. We are very lucky to enjoy all of these stories as the authors share their creations without financial compensation. Something I wish was in my power to correct. Again - Thanks all. Enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12