Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 69-72

Well i liked many things in the post , the best one for me was Angel & Bernadette. Introduction of A penman in this was really good. I felt there was too much of Angel's past in it. Also if i am not wrong i think Angel, Jane & Wendy had their size changed to 34J because of wodoo magic a few chapters back.

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

OK Angel-

Let's start with a few wows and thank you's. WOW!!! THANK YOU!!!

The sex scenes were, as always, hot and laced with stringy wet strands of whatever fluids were in the area of the involved anatomy. You bring out my urges to take a cold shower...again and again.

You ran with my suggested fantasy scene with Security Guard Bernadette and took it to new heights of sleaze and debauchery. I LOVED IT!!!

And may I say that bumping and banging with Bayla (a little alliteration for you) in row 34F was a stroke of genius!

What, oh what will be Angel's lot in life as she pursues higher education at SFU? What a delicious thought to contemplate....

ZZZZZZIPP ZZZZZIPP (SMILE)

Great job, Angel!

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you Zara .. (Hug). I am glad you enjoyed the scene with Angel and Bernadette! A. Penman had originally written the scene for Brandi and Bernadette, but he graciously allowed me to re-write it and replace Brandi with Angel. Yes, there was a great deal written about Angel's past. I always have a purpose and a motive for what I write. The scenes you are referring too were written to 'set up' future encounters... so when Brandi was introduced into the present day, the readers would already know who she is and would know about her relationship with Angel when they were attending college together.... And when Angel continues her college adventures (at SFU).. you will already have some background information about why she is attending SFU and about her professor Bayla Finegold. (That is going to be a fun story)

Angel, Wendy, Jane and Michelle were, at various times, under a magical voodoo spell which morphed the size of their breasts. However, the voodoo magic comes and goes... and has faded away for the present time, so the girls are back to their 'normal' over-sized assets.

It was an honor for me to have A. Penman make a cameo appearance in "Private Eye." As always, I appreciate your comments Zara.... Thank you!
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; November 17th, 2016 at 08:45 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will Michelle and Veronica match up again? Those two seemed to have the most aggressive match and their personalities seem made for each other.

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, that was impressive work as always! I was a little disappointed at first to find out that Angel's sexy frisk down had been all in her head, but then I realized that Angel's mind can wander even worse than my own! Now I love her even more! I wish my own fantasies could be that convincing to me. But yeah, I see no reason why you can't be a super-intelligent investigator and a ditzy blonde at the same time. Like, she's so damn smart that she forgets the basics sometimes. I don't know why I find that so fucking HOT!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A. Penman ... Thank you for the kind comments. I sincerely appreciate it.

For all of you who are reading what I am writing right now... please know that most all of the Brandi / Angel flashback scene was written by A. Penman. All I did was reword the scenes so it would read from Angel's perspective. Angel's 'day dream' scene was originally written for Brandi and Bernadette, but A.P. was kind enough to allow me to re-write that scene with Angel. A great deal of credit and praise for this post belongs to Mr. Penman. It was also an honor for me to have Mr. Penman make a cameo appearance in "Private Eye". Thank you A.P. (A big long tight Angel Hug?)

Now about Angel's adventures at SFU.... I believe that is a story that needs to be told. ... Or should I say... a story that will be told. Oh yes, Bayla will be there.. along with her friend Riley.... I promise to get to that someday.

Thank you A.P. for sharing your amazing gift as a writer with me... and thank you for your friendship.

Zzzzzzziiipppppppppp!!!

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oooooo, I don't know what it would be like to room with a Succubus and her hot friend but the thought sounds intriging! One of those thigns that could be real good or real bad I suppose. Do they at least do there fair share of the chores? more importantly do they walk around the place naked from time to time? Well I hope she knows what shes getting herself into cause I sure as hell don't.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you for your comments spartwow186. It does appear that Michelle and Veronica are both cut from the same piece of cloth. I have future plans for these two lawyer bitches.. they may even end up working for the same law firm. .. talk about chaos at work!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hank.. you sexy bobcat ... Yeah, Angel was feeling a little sad and Bernadette provided a nice distraction.. even if she was only fantasizing. And of course Angel can be a little 'ditzy' at times.. she is a blonde y'know (wink) And I agree with you Hank.. Angel is definitely HOT!! (Big smile)

Thank you so very much for expressing your appreciation for my writing. (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will also say that I really liked the casual, concealed vibe of the airplane encounter as well. The security station part confused me a little bit, Angel was just day dreaming and then Bernadette gave her a business card, right?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast