Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 69-72

Thank you for your comments Alexa! (Hug) Will the succubi do their fair share of the chores? Hmmmm... I have no idea. Will they walk around the house naked? I sure hope so!!.. And I am very sure that Michelle has no earthly idea what she has agreed to. Paybacks are Hell Michelle (grin)

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angeldawn

These chapters are super superlative. And your women along with Darkhound1's art - BANG

Liking the crystal ball story line more and more - - -- - - - - and more.

And even more hot women added to this once in a life time story. WOOOOOOW.

The way A. Penman is written as a judge is just so cool of you.

Four chapters, four thank you's

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You and Thank You - Our Angel.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Angeldawn

These chapters are super superlative. And your women along with Darkhound1's art - BANG

Liking the crystal ball story line more and more - - -- - - - - and more.

And even more hot women added to this once in a life time story. WOOOOOOW.

The way A. Penman is written as a judge is just so cool of you.

Four chapters, four thank you's

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You and Thank You - Our Angel.
    D.C.-

Don't tell Angel this. I don't want her to feel guilty about shoving her gorgeous rack and other parts of her anatomy in my face.

But immediately after the tournament I had to be rushed to a local hospital where I spent the night in a private room in the Intensive Care Unit.

But that didn't help much, because two very chesty nurses recognized me and immediately closed the door and got into a titfight over who was going to be my nurse for the night.

I'm lucky to be alive...

A.P.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Angel!!!! You never fail to deliver! This is an amazing few chapters! I loved that we saw some of th background of Angel, the PI. I do believe I was detained by Angel during my time in the Marine Corps, sometimes out fun fun nights went a little too wild and the authorities had to be called in.

I really think the cooperation between writers here is great! Seeing her in other stories and other characters here is wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

Love
    Anna

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Dear Angel,

This "pack of chapters" was again very well written and very hot.
    Hot scenes, some are VERY hot ! Sex in not so common places, new characters, Brandi, cameo appearence of A.P... a divine blend !!

However let me also notice how perfectly you write the NON erotic scenes as well.
    You offer a plot, you make your readers to try to remember, to enjoy, to smile....
    You can write EVERYTHING, not erotic scenes only. You are a writer my friend. A very good one !!

The drawings of DH is undoubtfully a hot assist to the plot.

I can hardly wait to read the marvelous way you will typically finish your sexfight saga.
    (typically ? yes, because i doubt if you will ever COMPLETELY stop writing about Angel and other characters we have met in this novel. I love this !! .

BWHF !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; November 21st, 2016 at 10:28 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heavens ! Angel !

I was out of this world while reading these chapters ! It was just perfect !!

I must say I am supremely turned on by the possibilities of the sexfighting clubs at Angel's new university ! Only the best huh ? And I can't wait to see how you will tell us about the relationship between Riley and Bayla, queens in their respective clubs, but also lovers and fierce competitors in addition to extreme rivals... How they can manage it will certainly be an interesting thing to follow in your next stories !

I am so glad about the direction Angel, Jane and Wendy's relationship is taking: love triumphs all, but that doesn't prevent legendary battles, jealousy, treason and of course... make up sessions !!!!

As for the other nymphomaniac from Italy... aspetter? un incredibile orgasmo !!!

Be well dear Angel !

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you spartwow186.... Yes, Bernadette did give Angel her contact information ... (Perhaps a clue to a future encounter between them?) Maybe Bernadette was sharing Angel's day dream.

dwcole. You always make me feel like a princess! (Hug) Thank you for the nice comment about Darkhound1's digital art. I appreciate that very much. The woman in the crystal ball will be in a future story... about magic ... and succubi ... and witches. Thank you also for the kind comment about A. Penman. We both had a lot of fun in writing the Angel / Brandi scenes.. and there is more of that to come in the final few chapters of "Private Eye."

A. Penman... I have done a little private investigative work... and have a sworn statement from the nurse who won the titfight for the right to take care of you in your time of need. Claire confessed to everything ... Yes... even that ... un huh, that too. http://orig08.deviantart.net/413e/f/...30-dakmvyd.jpg

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

"A. Penman... I have done a little private investigative work... and have a sworn statement from the nurse who won the titfight for the right to take care of you in your time of need. Claire confessed to everything ... Yes... even that ... un huh, that too. http://orig08.deviantart.net/413e/f/...30-dakmvyd.jpg[/QUOTE]"

Geezzeeezuzzz!!!! Angel! No wonder my blood pressure is so unstable and I can't breathe!!! And I'm having chest pain and MY BEARD IS TURNING GREY!!! What a NURSE!!!

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you Anna for your kind words. (Hug). Angel does remember having to come to your rescue at a bar one evening when you were in the Marine Corps. It was quite a story she had to make up to explain why the ten minute journey back to the barracks took six hours..... ran out of gas... the flat tire... made the wrong turn and got lost.. but we all know what really happened, huh? (wink) And yes, it was a pleasure working with A. Penman. We had a lot of fun sharing our thoughts and ideas.

My Dear friend Giannis .. I am very humbled and thankful for your wonderful comments. You mentioned the non-erotic parts of the story. I have made an effort to create a good story.. a good plot... with complex relationships between the characters... yes, of course they engage in sexfights and titfights and often just want to have sex with each other.... but they are also characters with feelings and emotions.. characters who laugh and cry and become angry... characters with responsibilities to their jobs.. characters with friends and enemies. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. Thank you. I also want to say 'thank you' on behalf of darkhound1 who works very hard to create the wonderful renders for me. Thanks Giannis.

Amadou. Thank you for the nice comments. I really enjoyed writing the flashback scenes of Angelica Johansen. Yes, I plan to write a story about Angel's adventures at San Francesca University, or SFU, or, as it is known to many of the students ... Sex Fight University. Two rival sexfight clubs. Bayla's girls vs. Riley's girls ... I think it will be fun! .... Again, Thank You.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems I am the only other woman (well, plus my friend Toni) who reads your fabuluous stories, Angel. Even with the deserved praises you receive from all those gentlemen, nno one of them is able to feel what I feel reading your stories. All my body gets into the action as I am reading. I want to be Angel of course, but I want to be Wendy and Jane and Brandi and every one of your fantastic women in your story.

Angel, as you know I write erotic stories and I read lots. But no one has connected with my body sexual areas as you do with your characters and your writting. Reading you is setting me in sensual tension all the time... And after... well, just imagine, you know me...

Of course, I am crazily waiting for the rest of the story...

Love

Maura

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast