Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 69-72

Thank you so very much Maurita for your kind words. I am pleased that my writing puts a little 'tingle' in the right places, (Wink) I am not sure if I have ever read about this before, but I want to say this... I am speaking for me and not the other wonderful authors who share their writing skills with all of us ...... I write erotic stories... I want my writing to "turn on" those who read my writing. That is one of the reasons why I write... to have you and all of the other readers to become emotionally involved with every scene. I want you to feel what I feel as I write... the emotions and pleasures. I want to bring you into the story with me... so you can feel what the characters are feeling.

I don't want you or anyone to just read it... I want you to be there... and to love being there...and to love it enough that you will visit the scenes you love again and again and again.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend Maurita. (Hug)

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Thank you for your comments Alexa! (Hug) Will the succubi do their fair share of the chores? Hmmmm... I have no idea. Will they walk around the house naked? I sure hope so!!.. And I am very sure that Michelle has no earthly idea what she has agreed to. Paybacks are Hell Michelle (grin)
    Well then I am particularly excited to see this new spinoff story. I have an idea Michelle is going to learn her fair share of succubus mating habits as well. Maybe more than she wants. Im betting that the sex magic that we have seen so far - Im talking nipple and pussy suction and gallons of cum - is just the tip of the nip... um I mean ice berg of what sex magic can do! Vodoo queen is just the apprentice, now here's the master!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you again Alexa for your comment. Yes, I am going to write a mini novel about Lilith, the succubi Queen and her apprentice..(The old voodoo woman who will have a new younger beautiful body). I have several shorter spin-off stories (With characters from "Private Eye") and another long story that I am working on in my spare time, then I plan to write the succubi story... It will be a while before I get to it.. but you are correct in assuming that the magic in "Private Eye" is just a prelude to the magic and power that will be unleashed in the succubi story. Thank you again for following "Private Eye." (Hug)

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Thank you again Alexa for your comment. Yes, I am going to write a mini novel about Lilith, the succubi Queen and her apprentice..(The old voodoo woman who will have a new younger beautiful body). I have several shorter spin-off stories (With characters from "Private Eye") and another long story that I am working on in my spare time, then I plan to write the succubi story... It will be a while before I get to it.. but you are correct in assuming that the magic in "Private Eye" is just a prelude to the magic and power that will be unleashed in the succubi story. Thank you again for following "Private Eye." (Hug)
    Angel,

I don't know how you work on so many projects at one time. Doing so many stories at once, as you seem to be doing, would make me crazy! (smile). I can barely crank out one at a time. But then, you're an Angel...I'm not. LOL

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Angel,

I don't know how you work on so many projects at one time. Doing so many stories at once, as you seem to be doing, would make me crazy! (smile). I can barely crank out one at a time. But then, you're an Angel...I'm not. LOL

A.P.
    So you noticed my wings A. Penman? Hmmmm... and all this time I thought you were staring at my two.. big.. round... eyes. (wink) Yes, I hope to post a number of stories in 2017. Angelica and the other characters from "Private Eye" are going to have a very busy year. (smile)

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm stalking you >.>

Angel, are you being naughty and writing a 600 page novel just for the last few chapters again?

Hope to see that last of this epic story soon
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

So you are stalking me huh? I guess I better keep my blinds closed!! ... or... maybe not (wink). RL is very busy for me right now.. I have about fifty pages of the final chapters written.. but more to write. Hopefully soon!! (Hug)

Junior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you are stalking me huh? I guess I better keep my blinds closed!! ... or... maybe not (wink). RL is very busy for me right now.. I have about fifty pages of the final chapters written.. but more to write. Hopefully soon!! (Hug)
    I don't know if checking up on the forum almost every day counts as stalking, but if so, I guess you can include me as well. Well, don't overwork yourself. I wouldn't want you to compromise school or work or family or whatever has got you so busy. We need you at your best!

So what is RL for you, if you don't mind me asking? Are you throwing together term papers, working on a promotion? Fending off suitors with a broom? Haha! Who is the girl behind the super-sexy avatar and the spunky, flirtatious comments?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi there Hank .... My RL needs to remain private.... But since you commented on my avatar.. I will tell you and everyone else the following .... My dear friend Darkhound, who creates the amazing digital renders for my story, created my avatar.. and all of the other images of me in "Private Eye".

All of the other characters were created by darkhound based upon the written descriptions in the story.. (Hair color and length, eye color, etc). The images of Angelica Johansen are based upon real pictures of me that I sent to Dark. I asked him to make me look younger.. and I asked him to give me bigger boobs... So, my avatar looks amazingly like me... only a few years younger.. and I think somewhat prettier than me... with breasts a little larger than mine. .. but that is basically how I look in RL. And no, I am not going to share real photos of myself here.

And about my flirting... well... yeah, I like to have fun with all of you.. We all need to smile more often. xoxoxo ^i^

Junior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well that's totally fine if you want to remain completely anonymous, and I certainly understand.

I had no idea that avatar was modeled after your own face! Damn, cutie!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast