0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 69-72

Quote Originally Posted by sm0397 View Post
    dear angel,
    its freeeeeaaaakkiinng awesome series..the angel world created was a closed one but as it continued u are gave it new and better deviations.. the series is CLASSIC ..very very very keen to read the next chapters ..am i sensing a 3 on 3 sexfight ..and also looking forward to the nympho clash..
    thank u for the series and keep up the work.
    Thank you for your kind words sm0397. I know it has been way too long since I last posted chapters of "Private Eye". I am currently re-writing parts of the final chapters because I was not satisfied with what I had written... I am sure that the other authors understand that ... and perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist... But at some point you have to just look at your words, take a deep breath, and hit the enter key. Which is what I will be doing soon. Yeah.. I know I said I would have this done long before now.. and I apologize to all of you for the long delay.

I will be posting the final chapters of "Private Eye" on or before next Friday ...March 24th. Thank you for your patience. And thank you for all of your kindness and gratitude. I love y'all !!!

xoxoxoxoxo

^i^

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Thank you for your kind words sm0397. I know it has been way too long since I last posted chapters of "Private Eye". I am currently re-writing parts of the final chapters because I was not satisfied with what I had written... I am sure that the other authors understand that ... and perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist... But at some point you have to just look at your words, take a deep breath, and hit the enter key. Which is what I will be doing soon. Yeah.. I know I said I would have this done long before now.. and I apologize to all of you for the long delay.

I will be posting the final chapters of "Private Eye" on or before next Friday ...March 24th. Thank you for your patience. And thank you for all of your kindness and gratitude. I love y'all !!!

xoxoxoxoxo

^i^
    That is wonderful news! I am ready to dive back into the world of Angel and catch up with some old friends.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

xoxoxoxoxo

^i^
    It is Saturday. You will post next Friday. That means in 6 days. That means in 6*24 = 144 hours. That means 144* 60 = 8640 min .
    That means 8640 * 60 = 518400 sec !
    now... 518399
    now... 518398
    now....

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    That is wonderful news! I am ready to dive back into the world of Angel and catch up with some old friends.
    Thank you christien (Hug)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    It is Saturday. You will post next Friday. That means in 6 days. That means in 6*24 = 144 hours. That means 144* 60 = 8640 min .
    That means 8640 * 60 = 518400 sec !
    now... 518399
    now... 518398
    now....

I am laughing really hard at the moment... Thank you my dear friend Giannis... I will let you do the math, because.. being a blonde.. I like.. ya'know.. it's like.. well,, ah, its like..y'know I just dont like totally get it y'know?

xoxoxoxo

^i^

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome news! Thanks for all your hard work, Angel! I am absolutely ecstatic for the finale of Angel: Private Eye. I have a feeling it's going to be epic and sexy. Also, the pics.

P.S. This really makes me want to get on with Assassin and the Sorceress. I have been keeping my few but loyal fans waiting for me. I wish I had an excuse.
    Last edited by Hank-the-Bobcat; March 19th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 69-72

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

...I'd like to be the first to express the sentiment...I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapters! I'd LIKE to be the first, but it seems that about 1500 other folks have already expressed how much they are looking forward to the next chapters. So, allow me to be number 1501 to say I can't wait for more from Angel and friends...
    A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; March 20th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank-the-Bobcat View Post
    Awesome news! Thanks for all your hard work, Angel! I am absolutely ecstatic for the finale of Angel: Private Eye. I have a feeling it's going to be epic and sexy. Also, the pics.

P.S. This really makes me want to get on with Assassin and the Sorceress. I have been keeping my few but loyal fans waiting for me. I wish I had an excuse.
    Thank you Hank.. and I am anxiously looking forward to more of your amazing story... 'Assassin and the Sorceress'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    ...I'd like to be the first to express the sentiment...I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapters! I'd LIKE to be the first, but it seems that about 1500 other folks have have already expressed how much they are looking forward to the next chapters. So, allow me to be number 1501 to say I can't wait for more from Angel and friends...
    A.P.
    Thank you Mr. Penman! (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No spoilers, but may we see Ashley and Joy go at it again? Due to the random drawings they may not be able to uphold their promise to face each other again.

Huuuuge Joy and Ashley fan!

Looking forward to to final chapters =)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    No spoilers, but may we see Ashley and Joy go at it again? Due to the random drawings they may not be able to uphold their promise to face each other again.

Huuuuge Joy and Ashley fan!

Looking forward to to final chapters =)
    Yes ... Joy and Ashley are the two girls who will be fighting for the titfight championship. I don't want to give away too much.. but the rules state that if after the time limit expires, and no winner has been determined... that the match must be settled in a different type of competition. I will leave that to your imagination xoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes ... Joy and Ashley are the two girls who will be fighting for the titfight championship. I don't want to give away too much.. but the rules state that if after the time limit expires, and no winner has been determined... that the match must be settled in a different type of competition. I will leave that to your imagination xoxoxo ^i^
    Sweet! Super excited for the final chapters, I'm sure you put your heart and soul into it like you normally do. =D

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized you mentioned their fight in these chapters. Been a bit since I read them

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast