Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tribute to Jon: Jon's Dreams Come True

One more story with the one and only Jon Grey's approval. Hope you all enjoy!

Jon’s Dreams Come True

I woke up much more groggily than I was used to. As I rolled over and looked at the sleeping beauty lying next to me, I slowly began to recall the wild events of the previous night. Tiffany and I were no strangers to sex, but having been back from the cruise for only a day, we still seemed to be on ocean behavior, which meant sex all night.

I rolled out of bed and it took everything in me to not just flop on the floor, but instead get my feet under me enough to stand up. Slowly I made my way into the kitchen and began the autonomous process of making coffee.

The coffee pot was about half full when I said fuck it and pulled it out quick enough to pour myself a cup, hearing the sizzling of drips of coffee hitting the hotplate beneath it, but they barely registered in my still-foggy mind. As I leaned against the counter next to the pot I heard a noise in the bedroom and moments later Tiffany emerged, wearing a pink tank-top sans bra, and a pair of hip hugging boy shorts. She walked towards me smiling “So apparently I got a text last night during our marathon session,” I looked up from my coffee, blinked a couple times trying to comprehend those words, and decided it best to return to my mug, reaching a hand out to extend a second full cup to her as I took another sip.

Tiffany giggled at my current inability to process information, “aww did I wear you out last night? Maybe I should take it easy on you and withhold sex for a while until you’re recuperated.” I flipped her off, showing that I was still able to have at least some words slip through the fog that was my brain.

I continued sipping my coffee, going back for a second cup when Tiffany further elaborated. “So, that text was from an unlikely source.”

“I’m listening…….kinda,” I said as Tiffany smirked again and held out her phone to me. “Babe, I love you, but I couldn’t read an eye chart right now. Who’s it from and what’s it say?”

Tiffany, as usual, enjoyed teasing me as she shook her chest in her tank top, “did you see that? Fine, it says, ‘you’re quite the woman, we can’t stop talking about you. I’ve got some time off this weekend, and wondered if you wanted to come visit.” I furrowed my brow as I tried to make sense of the text before Tiffany finished, “Jen.”

My eyes must have widened enough that Tiffany took notice because she almost fell off the couch laughing, “do you ever not think with your dick?” I couldn’t help but laugh at myself, wondering how many times she’d caught me unable to control my thoughts or emotions like this.

“Have you responded?” Tiffany shook her head. I knew this was going to be a very busy week for her, with the continued planning of the Hooters titfight tournament as well as the issues she still had to deal with in terms of Michelle and her mom, but I still held out hope that she might find some time.

“I’m all booked up, you know that Jon. I’d love nothing more than to flatten that girl’s tits for you again, but I simply don’t know if I can find the time. I’ll probably text her later today to let her know that it’s a bad time, but don’t worry. I am sure I can find some way to make it up to you.” I smiled softly at her, remembering again just why I loved her so much. “Oh and by the way, I’ll be home late tonight more than likely as we’ve got meetings on top of meetings trying to get all the logistics worked out.” I nodded politely.

“Maybe I’ll call Dan, see if he wants to come over and we’ll have some guy-time.”

“That’d be nice.”

Having woken up enough, I joined Tiffany on the couch and allowed her to curl up against me, stroking her hair softly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do about this week, I may be tearing my hair out before it’s over.”

“I know it’s stressful, but I know you’ll get everything taken care of, you always do and that’s part of why I love you so much.” Tiffany looked up at me, her head on my chest.

“And what are the other parts?” I moved my hand from her hair to her breast and gave it a light squeeze as she giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. “I gotta get showered and dressed, work calls.” I released her breast and enjoyed the view as she walked out of the living room and into the bathroom.

The rest of the day went by without much issue. I lounged around and watched some college basketball before heading out to the mall to greet Tiffany during her lunch hour and have a quick bite to eat with her. I gave my parents a call and told them all, well almost all, about the cruise and how much fun the two of us had together. Dad, as usual, was completely supportive and full of useful hints on how to cope with life when Tiffany discovers there are way better guys out there. He mentioned at least twice how surprised he was that she didn’t find some guy on the boat and throw me overboard.

When Tiffany got home from work late that afternoon I was on the couch taking a nap and didn’t hear her come in. She silently made her way over to the couch and curled up with me. The moment I felt her warmth against my body I instinctively opened my arms up to let her in and pulled her close, whispering “how was work?”

“Work was fine, go back to sleep,” she whispered as she nuzzled her butt back into my groin and we laid close together. I woke for the second time that day a bit groggy but at least this time I felt well rested. Tiffany was already awake, as I could feel the uneven breathing of her rising and falling chest as she laid against me. “Sleep well?” she asked, tilting her head back to look at me.

“Better once you got home, what time is it?” Tiffany told me and we chatted for a little bit about her work, the coming week, and dinner that evening. As the sun began to set Tiffany and I worked in the kitchen preparing a nice dinner and moved out onto the deck to enjoy the sunset and the approaching spring. The weather had warmed enough that while slightly brisk, it was enjoyable to sit outside and take in the fresh air.

“I replied to Jen. I told her this weekend was just too busy and that maybe we’d try for another time,” Tiffany told me as I looked at her. I must have had some puppy dog eyes going because she rolled her own eyes at me, “oh don’t give me that look. What do you want me to do, drop everything so I can go titfight some girl we just met?”

“No of course not, I didn’t mean anything. You’ve got a lot on your plate and there are things way more important right now than that, I’m sorry.” Tiffany’s face softened as she realized I meant no harm.

The rest of the evening went well enough and we tucked ourselves into bed, preparing for a long week ahead. “Jon,” Tiffany whispered, “can we go back out onto the water? These upcoming weeks just might kill me.” We both had a soft laugh and drifted off to sleep.

Monday came and with it came the hectic nature of college, work, sororities, friends, and all that comes along with it. I gave Dan a call while Tiffany was showering to see what his plans were for the evening. He was otherwise occupied for tonight so it was looking like it was going to just be me tonight, which meant pizza, boxers, and beer. Tiffany playfully slapped me as I laid out my plan for the evening, “you’re going to be eating pizza and drinking beer while I slave away over a hot titfight tournament? You’d damn well better save some of both for me.” She fake-chastised me before we both headed out the door and made our way towards campus.

As we got to campus we parted ways and went about our days, mine much lighter than Tiffany’s with all she had to do. I got through both classes with no major problems and spent some time in the rec center putting in a little exercise time, something I’d begun doing a few weeks before the cruise behind Tiffany’s back to try and get into better shape for her. Hey, she wasn’t the only one who could try to look their best, now was she?

Returning home to an empty apartment was a bit depressing but as I made the call to order the pizza and flipped on the Duke UNC game the thoughts just seemed to melt away. That could have also had something to do with the Shiner Bock in my hand. The first game of the night ended and next up was, I don’t even remember who played the next game because I quickly drifted off to sleep.

For the second time in two days, Tiffany came home to me on the couch and curled up with me. “Want to go to bed,” I asked her softly but she shook her head.

“No, I am hungry and want some pizza and at least one beer, but we can head that way soon, I’m pretty exhausted. Some progress was made and something good did come out of today though,” she said as we both sat up and Tiffany took a slice of pizza in her hand. I got up from the couch and walked to the fridge grabbing a couple of beers and returning to sit next to her, cracking open the first beer and handing it off to her before popping the top on the second.

“Oh? What’s that,” I asked as I took a swig of beer.

“I texted Jen to tell her we’re on for this weekend,” I nearly choked on the beer as Tiffany spoke, coughing and sputtering while Tiffany once again rolled in laughter at my inability to keep any kind of a poker face. “We got enough ironed out tonight and a couple of the Hooters girls plan team are going out of town this weekend so I’m free after all. I sent Jen a text on the way home and this was her response.” Tiffany handed me her phone and I almost dropped my beer. There was a picture of Jen, fully nude, her breasts hanging ever so slightly, nipples long and hard, pussy bared, with the words “Come and get it” beneath the picture. “What do you think, can I make it 2-0 against those tits?”

I don’t know what my plan was, but it failed miserable. I stumbled across what few words I could vocalize and simply blinked my eyes at Tiff and the picture before she slapped me and took the phone away. “Gosh you’re such a guy, no matter how many chicks you see naked, the next time you see one you still lose all cognitive function,” she laughed as I shook my head to snap myself out of it. “Don’t worry, you’re invited and I plan on holding her to her end of the bargain, I win she gives you a blowjob.”

It’s unclear if Tiffany could see it, but I felt my cock lurch pretty drastically in my shorts at those words and Tiffany just grinned, finishing her pizza and beer before grabbing my hands and practically yanking me to the bedroom.

The rest of the week was a blur, Tiffany came home late most nights, but we still managed to find time to eat together and talk about how her planning was going. At the same time I was almost counting down the minutes to our 4-hour car ride south and a second meeting with Jen and Ellen. I’d wondered what Ellen would think of Jen giving me a blowjob if Tiffany won, or what Ellen and Jen might try to make me do if Tiffany lost.

Saturday finally arrived and around noon we loaded up into the car for the drive. Tiffany was unusually quiet and I’m guessing it was nerves as she was forced to ponder the evening during the four hour car ride. I’d expected nothing less and tried to alleviate as much of the tension for her as possible with songs and conversation but for the most part she stared out the window with her hand on my leg, every so often giving it a squeeze as I looked over at her. We stopped about halfway for gas, to stretch our legs, and pick up a quick bite to eat. The plan was to arrive in town and meet Jen and Ellen for an early dinner before retiring back to their apartment for the main event of the evening.

As we arrived at the restaurant and found the reservation under Jen’s name the two of us took our seats, having arrived just a couple minutes early and clearly ahead of the couple that would be joining us. When Jen and Ellen did arrive it was clear there had been some discussion between the two as to attire, as they were nearly matching except for color. Tiffany was wearing a light blue mini skirt and matching leather tank-top outfit with a plunging V neckline to show off her rounded breasts while Jen arrived in a dark purple skirt and tank top. Jen’s slightly less low cut and with a more rounded neck line that showed off the upper curve of her breasts. Both miniskirts did wonders to show off the women’s long and toned legs, Jen’s I had learned, came from swimming, and Tiffany’s from the workouts she’d been engaging in for a while now.

Ellen and I felt severely under dressed with me in a cardigan pullover and jeans, and Ellen in flip flops, jeans, and a jacket over her own much more modest tank-top. Greetings were shared all around and we maneuvered ourselves around the square table so that Jen and Tiffany were sitting across from each other while Ellen and myself got to share awkward glances during the evening.

Dinner went well for the most part, light Italian food and some stirring conversation about majors, jobs, past experiences, and one fun 20-minute conversation about how I got introduced to all this by spying on my best friend’s sister while she titfought in their parent’s living room. As dinner was coming to a close and it was clear both women were getting restless to get on with the evening, the conversation started to shift.

Unlike last time where Jen made the initial offering it was Tiffany who steered the conversation towards what was to happen, reminding Jen of what they’d agreed upon last time. “So you still willing to give Jon that blowjob when I beat you?” Ellen and I both blushed as we glanced across at each other, but Jen simply smiled and nodded.

“Oh if you can best me I’ll blow you, but I think you’ll enjoy licking my cunt once I’ve made you admit a few things.” Tiffany giggled and soon all four of us were having a friendly, if not awkward, little laugh as the check was paid for and the four of us made our way to our respective vehicles.

Tiffany and I followed Jen’s car closely as Tiffany held onto my hand and the two of us rode in complete silence for the 10 minutes it took to get to their apartment. Once there we all piled out of our cars and headed up the landing towards their apartment. Once inside I took a look around noting the niceness of it, similar to our own, but maybe a touch more spacious and better decorated with the touch of two women as opposed to one woman and a man who wouldn’t know quality d?cor if it slapped him. While I was admiring the apartment Jen and Ellen went to the kitchen to get us a couple bottles of water and then began to give us the 5 cent tour, showing off the living room, kitchen, and bedroom.

“What would you like the arena to be for our fight tonight, Tiffany?” Jen asked as we returned to the living room. Tiffany looked around and smiled softly.

“We are your guests, you have home court advantage, so you pick.” Jen nodded and reached out, taking Tiffany’s hand and leading her back to the bedroom, Ellen and I following as I stole a couple nervous glances towards Ellen and she simply smiled and followed her girlfriend down the hallway.

Once we reached the bedroom Ellen lead me to a pair of chairs in the corner of the bedroom between the closet and the shuttered window, giving us a nice view of the entire room. I sat down and kept my eyes on both women still standing as Jen went to remove her tank top, untucking it from her skirt and peeling it up over her head, letting her large firm breasts bound free from the material and jostle on her chest a bit before coming to a halt and reminding me why I was so dumbstruck when I’d seen that picture Monday evening. Tiffany for her part was not far behind, unzipping the side of her leather tank top and peeling it free from her own body, revealing her, in my mind, perfect large firm orbs, unrivaled by any woman (though few were close, I had to admit to myself.)

Jen then reached her thumbs into her miniskirt and slowly slipped that down her long toned legs, leaving herself as naked as the photo she’d sent. I tried my best to keep my jaw from dropping but Jen caught my surprised look and giggled “I wonder if Jon’s seen a better body than this?”

Tiffany looked at me then back at Jen, “you always titfight naked? And Jon sees a better body every day when he wakes up next to me.”

Jen smiled softly and looked over at Ellen who nodded with her own smile. I was beginning to get nervous at the behavior between the two women, as though they had something planned. I was prepared to do whatever it took to get to Tiffany and get her to safety if that’s what it came to, but Jen must have noticed the tension in my body as she spoke in a reassuring voice, “don’t worry Jon. Ellen and I aren’t planning on stealing your girlfriend, though I do think Ellen might be just a touch smitten with her tits.” Ellen blushed but didn’t counter the point. “I do however want to break her in front of you. You see Tiffany, not many can best my tits, and those that have, have been world-class opponents. When you bested my tits and then came on my face, I decided right then that I just had to know something. Ellen agreed, and so I’ve invited you over not for a titfight, but I want to know if your body is as good as your tits. I’m standing naked in front of you because I want what’s called a sexfight.”

The look on Tiffany’s face probably mirrored mine; it was a mixture of shock, intrigue, and just a touch of betrayal. Tiffany looked at me then back at Jen who was standing there with her hips cocked to the side, one hand on the cocked hip the other dangling, the smirk etched across her face. “I’m no lesbian, Jen. What happened on the boat, that was just play, just for fun. I’ve messed around, experimented, whatever you want to call it, but I’m in a committed relationship with Jon, and would never fuck another woman, especially not right in front of him.” Jen, far from looking disappointed simply nodded and smiled.

“Don’t think of it as fucking another woman, Tiffany. We won’t be ‘making love’ if that is what you’re thinking. We will be competing, let me make that clear. It will be two women trying their best to best each other. Just like we did with our tits, only we’ll be using our bodies to do it instead. I’ve sexfought straight women before and none of them have suddenly turned lesbian after it happened. It’s just a more intimate way for me to prove to you, in front of Jon, that I am the better woman.”

It was clear Tiffany didn’t know what to think, and neither did I really. Ellen suddenly leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “I know you’re worried, but don’t be. Jen doesn’t want to ‘turn’ Tiffany or bring her over to the dark side, she got beat by Tiffany and that’s hard for her. Win, lose, or draw however, you’ll go home with Tiffany, and I’ll stay here with Jen. Trust your fianc?.”

I was surprised at how Ellen spoke to me, almost vulnerably, about Jen. I took in her words and mulled things around a bit while Tiffany looked at Ellen then back to me. “Well? What’d she say?” Tiffany said, almost exasperated, as though she was being left out of something and didn’t have a say in it.

“Tiffany, I love you. I trust you. If you want to ‘sexfight’ Jen…then beat her.” I said, only barely believing the words that were coming from my mouth. Tiffany’s face instantly softened as I spoke to her and she saw that I meant it.

Tiffany turned back to face her naked rival who’d just challenged her to a match she had no experience in. As she said, she’d done some experimenting before but it was clear that she felt a bit out of her element, but regardless, she slipped her thumbs into her own skirt and took it off, revealing her own naked body to Jen and nodding her head. “Ok, Jen. You’ve got yourself a match. What are the rules?”

Jen’s smile grew wide across her face as she watched my girlfriend expose herself to the four of us. “Well it’s simple really, we both do everything we can to make the other woman cum. The first to orgasm loses, and eats me out while her boyfriend watches.” Tiffany flipped Jen off but nodded.

“So do we what, go pussy to pussy and just grind it out till one of us cums?” Tiffany asked honestly.

“That’s one way to do it, though I prefer the more natural approach.” Tiffany shrugged as she listened to Jen. “You see a sexfight is more than just saying ‘my clit pinned yours, you came, I win’ it’s about using your feminine wiles, your sexual abilities.” Jen moved closer towards Tiffany as she spoke and Tiffany took a step back as the girl approached. “The sexfights that I typically engage in are more of an anything goes.” One more step forward and another step back. I couldn’t tell if either woman was toying with the other, but this was honestly the first time I think I’d ever seen Tiffany retreat, she clearly was out of her element for the moment as she tried to gain her bearings.

Jen, on the other hand, was right at home, both figuratively and literally and I could tell as she stepped forward, Tiffany stepped back, and Jen got exactly what she wanted. Jen seemed to know that Tiffany would hesitate as the match would begin and as Jen approached she got Tiffany to back right up against the wall. “Which means of course, that I could do this, and it would be perfectly legal,” Jen said as she closed the distance in two steps, was on Tiffany, and had her breasts against my fiance’s and shoved her hand between Tiffany’s legs.

“Your fianc? doesn’t want to be there,” I almost jumped out of my chair when Ellen leaned over and whispered into my ear. “Jen’s fingers are fantastic, and from the look on Tiffany’s face she is finding that out.” I had to admit Ellen seemed correct as Tiffany was already closing her eyes tightly, her knees looked weak, as Jen’s hand was between my fiance’s legs manipulating her pussy while her breasts ground their way into the center of Tiff’s.

For her part, Tiffany didn’t seem to want to back down, not that she really could pressed up against the wall. I watched her reach out, one hand grabbing Jen’s hair and pulling it back, the other diving between Jen’s legs and now there was mutual stimulation occurring between both women. Jen seemed to enjoy the feeling as her own face blushed and her thighs spread a bit, but it was Tiffany’s next move that seemed to stir the juices more than anything. With Jen’s head tilted back Tiffany leaned forward and began sucking on Jen’s neck. Jen cooed and mewled as Tiffany’s wet lips planted themselves on Jen’s delicate skin, kissing and sucking away.

“I’m going to have to remember that one, Jen seems to really enjoy it,” Ellen said, continuing her soft-spoken color commentary in my ear.

“I take it you two sexfight, also?” I asked, genuinely interested but refusing to take my eyes off of Jen and Tiffany.

“Oh yes, we’ve sexfought many times, it’s typically how we establish who’s dominant in our relationship at any given time. I’m very aware of Jen’s body and what she likes or dislikes, her reactions, what turns her on and how she shows it. Like right now, Tiffany is, I’m guessing, rubbing Jen’s clit and that neck sucking is having it’s effect. See the way Jen’s ass just flushed, along with her face. That means Jen is enjoying herself quite a bit right now.” I watched, totally enthralled, having a sexfighting expert explain the action to me while I was witnessing it.

Ellen was right, Jen was flushing and Tiffany seemed to be making ground as she pushed herself off the wall and, using her tits, backed Jen up towards the center of the room, keeping the firm body contact. Once they were back in the center Tiffany released Jen’s neck and spoke, “You’ve been dying to feel these tits buried in your weak bags again, haven’t you?” I heard Ellen shift in the chair next to me as Tiffany’s words echoed through the room.

“Trash talking is a big favorite of Jen’s, both giving and receiving. If Tiffany knows how to use her mouth for more than just sucking this is going to be very interesting.”

I finally had to break my eyes away from the battle, for fear they may fall out from lack of blinking. Turning to Ellen, “you mean Tiffany’s not winning right now?”

“Oh you’ll see,” was Ellen’s only response.

I heard a noise and turned back. It didn’t look like anything had changed between them except a bit of posture. Tiffany’s knees had bent more and Jen was rising a bit above my fianc?. I noticed Jen lifting herself up to her tip toes and place her breasts down on top of my lover’s and lower herself back down so that her breasts weighed down on Tiffany, meanwhile something was definitely happening between the pair as both women’s demeanor changed.

“You see, Jen was just toying with Tiffany a bit there, rubbing her clit, teasing her lips, and Tiffany likely was doing the same to Jen. You see how the dominance has changed though? How Jen now stands over Tiffany, almost like she’s holding her up? That’s because she is. Look between Tiffany’s legs. Suddenly you can’t see two of Jen’s fingers anymore.” I gasped as Ellen was right. I was watching the breast action and had completely lost track of the two hands between each other’s bodies, but Jen’s had flattened out between Tiffany’s legs and two fingers, her middle and ring, had made their way inside my lover’s pussy.

Tiffany, now weighed down by a rather large pair of breasts, to go along with the pleasure she was feeling, was fighting to keep her legs under her. I’d seen that stance before, when she would try to resist me while we played in the kitchen or in the shower. Her face was also one I’d seen before. Eyes screwed tight, mouth open, breathing short and shallow. She was truly enjoying herself, but against her will. “Come on Tiffany, my fingers stirring up your juices a little too much for that twat to handle?”

I heard Ellen shift in her seat again, and something told me if I weren’t in the room she’d have her hands in her pants doing the same thing Jen and Tiff were doing. I couldn’t blame her, I wanted to reach into my own pants right now but fought off the urge with willpower I never even knew I had.

Jen lowered her breasts down onto Tiffany’s even more and I heard Tiffany moan out. I wasn’t sure if it was from the breast attack or the fingers in her pussy but either way Jen’s assault was working.

Finally Tiffany released Jen’s hair, pulled her hand away from her opponent’s pussy, and placed both hands on Jen’s shoulders and shoved mightily. Jen stumbled backwards and the backs of her legs hit the bed, toppling her onto it. Her breasts crashing like waves on her chest before finally coming to a rest in the center of her chest, as she leaned back they spread out just enough on her chest to remind everyone that they were real, but also real young and real firm. Tiffany’s pair sagged ever so slightly from the press of Jen’s but otherwise were holding up, but she was panting and gasping for breath as she looked down at Jen.

“Ohhh you’ve still got a little fire left, have you?” Jen quipped as Tiffany eyed her rival. “Why don’t you join me on the bed and I can snuff it out.”

Jen was toying with Tiffany, teasing her, that much was clear, but Tiffany’s reaction was likely not what either of the other two girls in the room expected. Tiffany launched herself forward, tackling Jen the rest of the way down onto the bed, the CRACK of breasts impacting breasts echoed through the room as Jen was flattened to the bed.

For her part, Jen wasn’t going to be taken lightly, wrapping her arms around Tiffany’s body as they impacted with each other and rolling hard to the side, putting Tiffany on her back and using her right thigh to apparently pry Tiffany’s legs open. “That probably wasn’t the best idea in the world. Tiffany had a much better shot standing. If they go pussy to pussy, I’m afraid you’re going to be watching that lovely fianc? of yours eat out my girlfriend. Don’t worry though, I’ll talk to Jen and see if we can’t let you give Jen’s breasts a squeeze or grope while Tiffany’s doing her job. Oh see there, Jen’s got Tiffany’s legs spread apart. She’s pinned Tiffany with her tits, and now has your lovely girl’s legs opened enough that she can get to her pussy. I’ll bet you’ve heard that moan before, haven’t you?” Ellen was practically giddy at the movement on the bed that was taking place.

I watched and quickly understood what was happening. Jen spread Tiffany’s legs with one thigh, while the other one remained outside Tiffany’s leg, so that once she got my lover’s legs spread she could angle her hips and plant her pussy down atop Tiffany’s. Jen was quickly rewarded with a gasp, and then a long loud moan as Tiffany threw her head back into the bed spread her legs wider. “That’s a good girl, just give in to my fucking and take it. I’m sure Jon enjoys seeing you like that, he’s probably used to you being on your back getting fucked, now he just gets to see the third person view of it.”

Something seemed to snap in Tiffany’s mind at those words as she reached behind Jen’s body and latched on to her ass, moving her hips defiantly under the woman grinding down on top of her. Ellen gasped next to me as Tiffany pulled Jen in deeper, both pairs of tits mushrooming, but once again Tiffany’s getting the worst of it. She didn’t seem to care at the moment though as she ground upwards into Jen while Jen returned the favor and ground down. Both women’s legs were wide enough that they seemed to have all the access they could possibly need to get to each other’s pussies.

“Hear that? Each time one of them gets a really good pass at the other’s clit you can tell. The moan gets louder and goes up about an octive. There Jen just got a really good one on Tiffany, see how her hands fluttered on Jen’s ass and her thighs twitched? Jen is really zeroing in on Tiffany’s clit now. If we were positioned at the end of the bed I’m betting we could see Jen pinning Tiffany’s clit right about now.” Ellen continued her enjoyable commentary of the match as she pointed out to me that Tiffany was indeed weakening in her resolve to fight Jen it seemed. I looked on, wanting to cheer my lover on but since Ellen wasn’t I kept my mouth shut.

Tiffany seemed to be weakening and Jen seemed to notice. She picked up the pace of her grinding, practically thrusting down on my fianc? now as Tiffany threw her head back and moaned out louder and louder, until finally I thought the dam broke, but instead she fought against the swimmer’s legs enough to roll them over, moving her hands to Jen’s shoulders to pin her down to the bed and return the favor.

“Well I’ll be damned. I didn’t think Tiffany had it in her!” Ellen whispered excitedly, almost as though she’d welcome a Jen loss just as much as she’d welcome a win by her girlfriend. “Tiffany is really hitting her stride now too, both women won’t last much longer, you can see it in their faces and their much twitchier movements. They’re close to orgasm, Jen always makes that face right before she’s about to cum.”

I provided my first bit of commentary to Ellen in the fight noting, “Tiffany makes that face too, she’s definitely close.”

It was clear to both of us that this fight was about over, Tiffany was pressing down with her tits and hands to keep Jen pinned and twitching and twisting her hips down into Jen’s while Jen returned the favor bucking upwards and matching Tiffany grind for grind.

The volume level in the room increased tenfold over the next couple seconds and I worried for a moment the neighbors might get upset. It was clear that there was about to be a victor, both women were practically shaking against one another as they fought off their orgasms, and then…..

My eyes shot open as I felt a pair of warm wet lips around my cock. I jolted upwards blinking in the early morning sun as I looked around, the spot next to me on the bed was empty, so I threw the covers off my body and there was Tiffany, head bobbing up and down between my legs, looking up at me and batting those eye lashes as her tits dangled from her chest, bouncing and brushing against my thighs with each bob.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and winked at me, “must have been a hell of a dream, you were rock hard before I even got down here. I wonder though, who’s tits bested who’s mine, or Jen’s?” She winked before returning to my cock and I had to stop and wonder how much of that was a dream. Before I could even finish my thought though Tiffany went to work finishing me off, and finish me she did, in record time as the vividness of the dream played in my mind.

Once I was done she pulled herself up next to me and nuzzled against me, “so. Who’s tits reigned supreme?”

I blinked a couple times, still reeling from the orgasm and the dream before looking into Tiffany’s eyes and getting lost in them for a moment. “Don’t try that boyfriend bullshit with me, stop staring into my eyes like you’re about to say ‘it doesn’t matter, I’ll always love you.’ Answer the question, stud,” she said with a smile on her face.

I decided to tell her, wondering just how much trouble this was going to cause. “It…um, well..it wasn’t a titfight. You and Jen had what’s…idunno…it’s,” I struggled to explain it without sounding like a pervert but Tiffany just eyed me interestedly, refusing to stop me making a fool out of myself. “You were in a….sexfight.”

DogWithABone

Wink Re: Tribute to Jon: Jon's Dreams Come True

Perfect, absolutely perfect.