Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Story: Flora's Fight (furry, feline, f/f)

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Story: Flora's Fight (furry, feline, f/f)

This is an excerpt from my upcoming story that I'm writing to publish. This story involves a domination fight taking place in a tournament. Every fight is different and this just happens to be one with a character named Flora fighting a character named Azrae. Hope you enjoy. Note: Story is a fantasy adventure where people use sex fighting in place of swords and shields.

The very moment that the tigress stepped free from the confines of that entryway she'd find her tri-colored fur washed over by the bright shine of the sun. It was a warmth that she'd missed, but now wasn't the time for basking, she wasn't here to enjoy a crystal clear day in the heat of lovely weather. Instead this tigress was here to force some poor soul into being her first victim, to dominate this person and see them left in sexual bliss while she climbs the brackets to the next round. This was a fighter that radiated with confidence, and held no remorse for those that she had to step on in order to accomplish the goals.

The beauty of her body was that of a well sized bust with a leaner figure rather than one of muscle and tone. She was well traveled, that much was for sure, but this wasn't a fighter that relied on strength by any means. While she stood there the adjustment she made to her outfit was to straighten it out some, to get it smoothed out for her match while she waited for her opponent to be announced. The crowd cheered for her loudly, calling out to the lovely feline as they enjoyed the beautiful view of her stripped figure, but Flora wasn't here for them, she wasn't here to please this crowd and only wished to win her matches and earn the title of champion for the prestige of having it.

"Well?" She asked the goat host who was looking on at her, expecting some kind of showboating to help get the paying customers more riled up, "Are you going to call out my opponent or am I just going to stand here and look amazing?"

Even the host had to roll his eyes to this, the slow shake of his head displaying his dissatisfaction with her attitude, but unwilling to try and correct it after years of dealing with people exactly like her. He could only hope that the next person he called out would be a little more crowd focused and so he looked over the list that had been made from the rolling of dice to find that she was to be facing someone that had been in this competition in the past. It was an easy smile over his lips as he spoke out towards the crowd, announcing the next fighter.

"The opponent for Flora is a veteran to this tournament, someone that has been seen many times in these very ruins. A woman who has memorized this arena many times before, a woman who you know all too well. Let's hear a grand welcome back to the beautiful showing of Azrae!"

The crowd practically burst into cheering for their favorite fighter, people standing for the sake of getting a good view of the lovely creature that came out into the arena with a grand showing of speed and agility.

Her movement into the arena was swift, her body was light, and as she raced in Azrae jumped up to press her feet against the standing pillar and then spring free to continue her momentum. Those that looked on could see the flowing motion of her red robe that had been drawn in tight to her body with ties to reduce snag from her darting speed. Her quick movements came to a skidding stop as she found herself in front of this tigress. For the first time Flora could get a good view of this woman, could see that she wasn't just another cat but was actually a cheetah. It was something of a rarity to see her kind in these forested parts thanks to their typical yearning for hotter weather. The crowd cheered on due to exoticness, due to her slender body shape, due to her talents at pleasing them over the course of many fights that she'd participated in which left the fan support entirely on one side of the fight, something which didn't bother Flora in the slightest way.

"So are we starting then?" The striped feline asked, still looking over that very tight body that stood before her.

"If you're so eager to get yourself fingered into submission I believe there's a town with a brothel somewhere around here."

"Oh, is that where you spend your nights, then? Good to know, Spot."

The host knew that if he didn't start this match soon then they were simply going to begin fighting all on their own. With the open order for them to start the cheetah would leap backwards away from the tigress to gain the distance she needed before racing back towards her. The gritting of her teeth showing the intensity of her motion, but as she made her approach Flora's orange and white hand lifted up and begin to glow in a pearl tone. With that hand flattening out Azrae would slam into an unseen force which stopped her in her tracks and sent her tumbling backwards. The cheetah could feel her body ache after that hit, but even through her grunts her figure would lift back to her feet.

"Ugh.. so that's how it's going to be, is it?" The spotted feline asked with a burning rage echoing through the arena.

Again the spotted feline darted away from her opponent, the curved motion leading her to try and get around that invisible wall as Flora shifted it with a movement of her hand and watched as this cheetah collided against that barrier once again. The light smirk that touched over the tiger's face gave Flora a soft laugh while she watched the impact send Azrae straight into the ground once again, that body rolling backwards to get onto her swift feet once again, but things were becoming more clear to the slender cheetah. She wasn't just blindly running into these walls, she was trying and learn them, to try and understand how they worked so that she could overcome them. So far she knew that Flora built the barrier easily, but could also adjust their location with the palm of her hand. If she could pin that hand down then she might be able to stop her.

Azrae needed to try and go over this invisible wall without being able to tell how tall it was. A fast rush of her spotted body flowed in once again towards Flora. The movement of that rising hand brought her to jump into the air and twist so that when she connected against this invisible wall it she would be with her feet first. This gave her all of the movement that she needed to jump off of the wall back the way that she came only to twist once again and crush those spotted feet against a higher spot on the closest pillar to her and then one more time off of this stone surface. Her goal was to get high enough that she could go over Flora's wall before the mage had time to adjust it, but the cruel tigress had other plans.

With a change of her hand gesture that invisible barrier collapsed and her magic followed the flow of her new motion to reaching out towards this fellow feline. The spotted fighter would find her arms and legs caught in mid-air, something wrapping around it which forced her limbs back against that pillar. Instantly, Azrae tried to break free, tried to pull herself from these unseen binds, but where her body was designed for speed and flexibility she lacked the muscle to break free without building up some momentum first.

Both of Flora's hands were now glowing, the second joining the first to reach out towards that lovely cheetah. This tigress wasn't a novice in her craft and as she pointed two fingers at the ankle binds the spread of her digits caused those legs to follow. This mage changed the motion of her finger to perform a beckoning movement that would be mimicked by her spell once again along her cunny walls as the fabric was bent up against that spotted pussy. Flora had only gotten start and when Flora reached her hands out the cloth top and bottom of this outfit she'd motion with a fast tug tear that red robe free and expose Azrae's lovely figure to all within the arena. The cheers echoed loudly throughout the arena, those that had been calling for her victory now called for her sexual domination without even changing the tone of their voices.

"People are easy to control and popularity simply follows what people want at that moment." Flora explained to Azrae who was forced to listen on as they all screamed how beautiful and lusty she looked.

That invisible finger continued to rub against he delicate nether, her voice calling out, her tones lifting while her head rolled back. She didn't want to release, but she knew that she had to, the desire burning through her like a hot coal. She knew that this sliding back and forth alone wasn't going to do it, but there was no where for her to go, nothing she could do and yet the tigress was still making her squirm like a worm on a hook.

"P.. P.. please... I can't.. I can't cum like this.." She begged, hoping to be released so that they could continue the fight, but as that torture continued, as that sliding digit played with the depths of her pussy that tone changed. "F.. Flora.. I can't take it.. my pussy is so hot... Please let me cum. I.. I need it so bad."

This made the tigress chuckle, but she shook her head to it. "No.. not yet. I'm not done getting what I want from you yet. I want you to be aware that the only reason you're even permitted to cum is because I allow it. I want to hear you tell every person here who this cunny actually belongs to."

"What?! F.. fuck you.. I.. AH!" her body was made to freeze up mid-sentence, that raking finger having moved straight up into the depths of her pussy only to pull back out and continue it's sliding motion. It was hard that she was almost made to release on the spot, but then denied the pleasure which only made her depths burn hotter, "I. I can't.. Uhhggg. Pl.. please.. don't do this... I..mmmm... O. ok.. ok.. ok... I'm yours.. this is your pussy, this is your fucking pussy. Please make it cum. I need it to cum so badly."

"Hmmm." Flora smirked brightly, able to tell that her prey was close to a release by this alone, "Nah, I'm not convensed."

This cheetah was dropped to the ground, her legs freed before they buckled down under her and left her laying sideways in the dirt as a mewing kitten freshly birthed. Her entire body shuddered, her figure in need to pleasure while her mouth drooled against the dirt as Flora continued to shift her body until those spotted hips were high in the air. This cheetah was left looking like a piece of meat on display, her panting breath with no desire at all to fight back even after Flora lifted her hand to bring a hard spank down on that pert bottom. The arena filled with the call of a moaning voice that echoed through the area down to them, and Flora knew that it was time to put this to an end.

The tigress walked carelessly towards the cheetah, that glow gathering in the pit of her palm so that when she reached this overly sexed-up bitch she could slide that raw magic aura into that spotted body, pushing it deep within her cunny walls. It was a ball that would constantly change shape constantly adjust itself, and constantly vibrate the entire time she had it summoned. This orb was an entirely new sensation for the cheetah which left her panting deeply while her hips bucked up and down quickly. Her breath flowed free in heavy pants against the dirt floor as the magic left her depths aching for what felt like forever, but as she felt her build up there was nothing left to stave off what was coming.

At first it was a trickle, a leak, but then it started to thicken. More and more began to pour free until finally a heavy squirt fired from the depths of her pussy while her shuddering figure felt the heated gushing of her inner depths burst free from her wanting pussy. Flora and done hr work and returned back towards the gate that lead her here, not even bothering to wave her victory to the crowd. Not a word, not anything expect her leaving a collapsed feline broken and mumbling to herself on the ground as an example of what she was planning to do to any fighter that comes against her.

Junior Hostboard Member Pega-Sus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story: Flora's Fight (furry, feline, f/f)

A great sample of your talent! I can't wait to read the whole thing

There is only one thing that appeared a bit odd to me: quite often you tend to write "this" when one would expect a simple "the" (e.g. " this cheetah was dropped to the ground" or "this cheetah was left looking like a piece of meat"); is this intentional and if it is, what exactly is the desired effect that it should produce?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you. Words such as "The" "if" and "is" are among the most common used words in any work, so by using the occasional "This" to replace "The" I can lower the number of "the"s that I use in my work and keep it from feeling like I'm dragging on in some locations due to repetitive words. I feel that it also makes the action being performed more personal to the character. When you look at the two characters what's more specific, "The tiger" and "the cheetah" or "This tiger" and "this cheetah"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see your point and yes, it certainly does achieve this. The effect is irritating at first because usually you would use a demonstrative pronoun if you have to be specific about something; for example if there were two cheetahs and you want to make clear which one you are talking about. But in a way this is a good thing because it moves the language of your story closer to what is common in spoken language; in this sense I am not entirely sure if it does make things more personal but it definitely makes the narrative flow much more dramatic. You might even think about taking it a step further and for example tell one episode of the tournament from the perspective of an excited spectator or even two who take turns talking and frequently cut into each other's sentences, but do deliver a consistent narration. This way you could dislodge the language used to tell the story, even more from the confines of what is customary in literature and make it even more vivid. Just an idea born from rambling

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That's an interesting idea, but it creates a problem in the publishing work because this is just part of the first chapter of an adventure story. The issue being that I'd have to create a personality to base the perspective on while they give their own narrative which might even take away from the personality of the fighters who are struggling down below. That takes the story from being Flora and Azrae fighting in a domination fight, to one to two spectators watching a fight between Flora and Azrae. Without the focus being on the fighters there's no way of really progressing those character's story arcs or explaining why their in the tournament to begin with.

Having a story based on spectator perspective, even if it flips back and forth between the two in a narrative stance sounds very interesting, but for this story the characters are the fighters themselves who all have goals, morality, and interests which have lead them to being in this tournament.

Only the first chapter of the story is going to be the tournament. Everything after that has four of the participants go on a fantasy adventure together over different quests and missions. The tournament itself just stands as a way to introduce these characters, their perspectives, personality, and gather them together. It's kind of a replacement for your typical "tavern" in other campaign designs, AND it's a way to get the party quick XP, not that this effects the story itself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see what you are saying and I completely agree: if the tournament basically serves as the exposition chapter, then anything which would take away from the description of the characters, should be avoided. You know, it also must be said that this playing around with perspectives is something I am personally very fond of; it's a bit of a hobbyhorse, you might say. So it is an idea I tend to throw around a bit recklessly^^

By the way, stupid question: was your talking about campaign settings and XPs and quests figuratively or is the story you are writing on, supposed to serve as a campaign setting for an RPG?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I once had a campaign that I hosted using the "Lands of Luste" role playing system which I loved and this story is actually based on the adventure of the characters involved. Don't worry, though, I have all the rights to the characters that were used in those adventures.

As for the perspective change story idea, it would be very fun to do, especially if done from a announcers booth. Who knows, maybe you could commission me sometime to write the perfect alternate perspective story just for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs* Well played, sir^^

And yes, a feeling tells me that this is indeed very likely to happen...as a matter of fact, it would be an interesting addition to some of the ideas I already have in my head...and yes, I could think of an idea solely based on the concept...I really could...hell, what is keeping us from starting to work on it right now, any-oh, right, you gotta finish your Thing first...well, so what the hell are you doing discussing quirky literary techniques on shady forums with even shadier characters?? Back to the writing table, young man! Focus, dude, focus! *cracks whip*

^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Writing or talking about writing? Why can't we have both? *mariachi celebration* But yes, I'm getting some good work done in this proofread to get it done. Hopefully, I'll manage to have this chapter finished and published up soon. In the mean, there's nothing that says we can't work on planning out your story as well. Send me a PM or contact me on Skype and we'll talk it out.

Junior Hostboard Member Tit4Tat85's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, I'm not into furry but this excerpt may have just turned me. LOL Seriously though where are you publishing this? I'd love to read the whole thing. Also as a point of interest I wrote an outline for a story that was also a tournament where the fighters used sex instead of weapons but I never got the courage to actually write. I look at all the amazing writers here and elsewhere and just don't see myself ever being this good! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast