Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Story idea

So my idea is a sci-fi women's prison story. Some of the women, before going in to prison, have their breasts secretly modified to produce a narcotic milk hoping that they'll be able to exchange their breast milk for better treatment from other prisoners as well as from guards. However this leads to some competition and violence between the enhanced women who will occasionally attack and attempt to milk the other dry. The milk quickly loses it's ability to have any affect when no longer inside the body, so it can't be stored and saved, and is really only effective when being sucked directly from the tit.

Another possible addition is women who've been modified to be able to extend their clits out long enough to penetrate other women and when they climax it injects a super highly addictive version of the narcotic in to their victim who would then essentially become their slave. This some times leads to "rape fights" between similarly enhanced women where they both are trying to penetrate and make slaves of the other.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story idea

Quote Originally Posted by DeadJerusalem View Post
    So my idea is a sci-fi women's prison story. Some of the women, before going in to prison, have their breasts secretly modified to produce a narcotic milk hoping that they'll be able to exchange their breast milk for better treatment from other prisoners as well as from guards. However this leads to some competition and violence between the enhanced women who will occasionally attack and attempt to milk the other dry. The milk quickly loses it's ability to have any affect when no longer inside the body, so it can't be stored and saved, and is really only effective when being sucked directly from the tit.

Another possible addition is women who've been modified to be able to extend their clits out long enough to penetrate other women and when they climax it injects a super highly addictive version of the narcotic in to their victim who would then essentially become their slave. This some times leads to "rape fights" between similarly enhanced women where they both are trying to penetrate and make slaves of the other.
    Wow, interesting ideas! SF fan4e stands for more than only 1 acronym

Both the addictive slave cum and extended clits are concepts I have encountered in Hentai and JAV. But mainly in a sexjutsu kinda way. Your ideas give it a nice SciFi twist.

What do you mostly wish for your ideas? To write a story about it yourself? Or stimulate others to write stories about it? Have a video made of it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I've come across some of the hentai stuff, but nothing ever took it in the directions I really wanted to see it go.

Mostly I was just posting that hoping it might inspire someone else to write a story, or stories, based around it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Junior Hostboard Member umairabubakkar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow good idea

I'm a GSM Player