0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathless Kisses 1 pt 2 By Shak

Part 2
    The Challenge

“My God, look at how much land she owns” I gawked as I drove onto Valencia’s ranch!
    Her home was 60 miles outside the city on what looked to be at least 50 acres of land. It was very private and I could see a giant lake that I assumed was for fishing. There were barns and what looked like farming equipment and fruit trees and gardens. The 2 level house was not a mansion, there were 5 or 6 bedrooms at the most, but it was still impressive.
    As I pulled into her long driveway, I could feel my heart flutter nervously…
    “What am I doing here?” I ask. “I’m going to the home of a complete stranger; I know nothing about this woman…..she could be ax welding psycho for all I know!"
    I tried to convince myself it was the money and the position, but I knew that was not the real reason I was here. I was here because had to! I had to merge with her. I knew we would strip naked, even down to the jewelry so nothing could come between us! And every cell in my being yearned for this! I knew we would pull each other in and strain to fuse ourselves into one body, while staring into each others souls through our twin green eyes! I also knew that we would not be gentle. Our merging would be fierce, intense and competitive!
    “God” I thought “you have no idea what you’re getting into? What will my life be like after this is over” I ask? “Can I go back home to my family or will she become my family?”
    For all my cocky self confidence I feel totally inadequate and Valencia is the most beautiful, the most intriguing and exotic woman I have ever met; her very presence is both erotic and unnerving! Yet this is not some rich cougar bitch who wants a new plaything, she clearly burns for our oneness even more than I do…which is a huge turn-on! Which means no matter how hard I try to fuse myself into her, she will try all that much harder! I shake at the thought…and even though I try to minimize it, the memory of our soft kiss, the feeling of our strong hands together, her sweet smelling breath on my face, her large catlike eyes, holding mine could not be minimized! I remember how she stared into my soul undressing me and laying bare all my secrets. But mostly I remember her smile; her cockiness and arrogance; both knowing and demanding. I was being seduced and I wanted it! Her irresistible smile, which was not so much a smile as a smirk, as if she knew something about me that I didn’t. She saw us as two living breathing mirrors, destined to become one….to share one heartbeat and share one secret!
    I got all this from this stranger!
    I sat nervously in my car, my palms sweating, my mind a jumble of nerves. I thought about my life, my wimpy, boring husband and why I married him, a man I never loved! How I used him because he was safe, because he would never get in my way, because he would always provide a secure economic future. I suddenly felt ashamed and angry. Ashamed for using him and angry at myself for giving up my dreams for security and not taking the risk I know I should have taken. I had a scary feeling that after tonight that was going to change. As I sat in the car looking at Valencia’s front door sensing she knew I was already here and waits for me on the other side; waiting to reel me into her seductive net! My God what we are about to do!!! And I knew we would be alone for the entire weekend, even though we agreed to meet just for the night. Because I was not leaving before Sunday night and the thought made me shiver!
    Finally I muster up my courage….
    “Well here goes” I breathe “once you walk in that door that’s it!!!"
    I was afraid, but I knew I was going, I had to find out what it would be like to merge with her, to see life in and through her eyes, to become one with her! I was going in that door! Afraid yet determined I got out of the car and locked the door; then took a deep shaky breath and walked up the porch to the door, by now I could barely breathe again! Trembling I reached up and rang the door bell and waited about 5 seconds before she answered…5 seconds….that’s it…..she already knew I was here and was waiting…
    “Veronica” she purred, “I knew you’d come……you look even more beautiful than I remember!”
    She then reached out and took my hands and pulled me in. The pulling felt like I was entering a vortex, an abyss, a twilight zone that I would never be able to emerge from, nor would I want to.
    As I walked in Valencia’s home, her familiar perfume again overwhelmed me. Releasing my hands she reached around me and closed the door, carefully securing all the locks, her body rubbing against mine, her face near mine. She then turned her head and looked me in the eyes….
    “So we’re not disturbed” she winked, as her face moved closer, a paper width from mine and her lovely eyes were gazing into my soul as she whispered….
    “This time belongs to no one but us!”
    She smiled sweetly then moved away taking my hand and leading me into the dining house.
    “As you can see I have already closed all the drapes” she said while wrapping her arm around my waist.
    “The home phone service is off and rerouted to the company. The only sounds I want to hear is us!"
    She then stopped and held me at arms length looking me up and down….
    “You look exquisite, please model this burgundy dress for me.”
    I looked at her then smiled and spun on my high heels to show off the burgundy dress. Valencia stood admiring me, her eyes glowing.
    “Perfect you are just so absolutely perfect!”
    “You’ll have to explain to me why I’m so perfect” I said.
    “It would be my pleasure” she said as she walked right up to me taking me in her arms for a deep sensuous hug!
    Our arms wrap around each other and pull each other in, as our soft cheeks mash together. Our bodies fit perfectly as I feel her breasts mash into mine. Our perfume mingles deliciously as we hold each other…..easily….smoothly…..there is no hurry; no need to rush. After several easy minutes she moves her hands and reaches up turning my face towards hers, so we could again stare into others eyes.
    Our faces so close, the tips of our noses touch….
    “I can stare at your lovely face forever” she breathes!
    “Oh my God” I whisper, “I-I……..” I stutter unable to finish.
    She smiles and slowly brings her lips to mine kissing me lightly, it reminds me of the Halloween Kiss as she pauses, her soft lips rub gently into mine; she then speaks softly in my mouth….
    “We are not going to really kiss yet my love, but when we do we are going to take each other to paradise!”
    Her eyes widens excitedly while staring into mine, then presses her mouth into mine. After a brief kiss, our lips smack sweetly as we reluctantly pull away, our lipstick making our lips stick together!
    “Wait here darling” she speaks, “I have a burgundy dress very similar to yours, I’m going to put it on; tonight I want us to even dress like twins” she then flashes me that dazzling smile, “Siamese twins” she winks as she walked off.
    “Feel free to look around darling” she called out over her shoulder as she disappeared in a room.
    I walk into her living room. Her home is exquisitely furnished, but has a simplicity about it that I find endearing. The furniture in her home is antique, some dating back over a century. I look around for five minutes when I become intrigued by a fascinating wall length mirror that has the most magnificent designs carved in it. As I study the mirror, I see her reflection as she walks up behind me.
    She slides her arms around my waist and places her cheek next to mine…
    “Beautiful isn’t it?"
    “Yes” I gasp my voice hoarse with her standing so close.
    “I had it imported from Greece 3 years ago, it’s over 50 years old” she whispers. “The carvings are magnificent, they tell the story of the gods and goddesses and their relationships to humans. Over here is Zeus and next to him is Hades” she points….“They are debating about the best uses for humans.”
    I wasn’t sure about the gods, but at that moment me and Valencia looked like two goddesses standing together in the mirror. We were indistinguishable from one another; our skin was the same tone, our blonde hair merge wonderfully looking like a single head of hair as we stood cheek to cheek.
    “Don’t we look wonderful together” she said seeming to sense my thoughts.
    She moves around from behind me and pulls me into her arms again, so that the front of our bodies fully press together! Once again standing cheek to cheek we look at our reflection in the mirror.
    “See, she breathes, “Siamese twins!"
    I could only stand there and gawk, the lust rising within me, her burgundy dress almost identical to mine, made us a delicious pair, we are as she says perfect together.
    “Notice the blending of our hair, the sameness of our skin tone” she whispers, again sensing my thoughts, “see how perfectly matched we are? See the similarity in our eyes and noses?”
    “I think my nose is a little longer and straighter than yours” I said.
    “Hmmm, I’m not so sure, they look the same length to me.”
    “Yeah I think your right, but I think your nose curves up slightly more than mine.”
    “Maybe” she said running a perfectly manicured finger first across my nose, then hers.
    “We’ll line them up and really measure them length to length. But look at how our nostrils flair so evenly, that’s going to be important later” she said.
    I had no idea what she was talking about and I did not care, all I knew that my pussy was getting wetter and wetter! She then ran her nails along our mouths.
    “Notice our wide lipstick mouths and full lips. I brought the perfect shade of lipstick for us when we kiss fight!"
    “Kiss fight why would we kiss fight?”
    “Because silly, kissing is better when it’s competitive. And tonight you and I will get very, very competitive!”
    “Oh really?"
    “Mmmm Hmmm!”
    “What if I don’t want to compete?"
    She laughed gently……
    “But you love competing……every bit as much as me! And this sweetheart will be the greatest and most erotic competition either of us has ever had.”
    “And just how are we supposed to do this kiss fighting?”
    I asked smiling, feeling my competitive juices flowing.
    “I’ll tell you at dinner” she said turning our faces towards each other and mashing our soft lips together again in a quick smack!
    “But first give me these beautiful lips” I brought the perfect lipstick for us.”
    She picked up a small tissue and some burgundy lipstick from a table.
    “Stick your lips out like this she whispers puckering her lips.”
    Moistening the napkin with her saliva she proceeds to remove my lipstick! Her face just inches from mine, her fingers move the napkin sensuously across my lips as she carefully removes most of the lipstick. When she is almost finished she places her finger tip on her own lips and lightly places spit on it, just a tiny amount and then puts the spit directly on my lips. She then sensuously rubs it around with her finger, wiping the remaining traces of lipstick from my lips. Her saliva now having washed my lips clean, she sensuously licked my lips with her delicious tongue. Satisfied she leans back looking at her handiwork then smiles and prepares to re-apply her burgundy lipstick onto my lips. Her easy smile and soft breath were ever present, while her tongue licked wetly between her own burgundy lips as she lined up the stick to my lips. Her sweet breath washes over my lips as she moans softly, and begins to gently apply her bergundy lipstick. Her mouth parts, her tongue smacks softly, wetly, as her head turns this way and that while painting my lips with the care of an erotic artist! Finally she leans back and looked appreciatively at her masterpiece….
    “Perfect!"
    She then places our cheeks together in the mirror so we could look at our reflection.
    “See, now we really are Siamese Twins!” she breathes deeply.
    Shocked…..I couldn’t answer!
    “Let’s go eat” she smiles, turning to again lightly touch our lipstick mouths together!
    Again the lipstick made our lips stick together as she gently pulls back! Then taking my hand again we walk to the kitchen, our long fingers entwining.
    “Come help me serve the food darling, I don’t want us to be apart for one second.”
    When we arrive in the kitchen, the smell of food was absolutely inviting. I could tell Valencia was a excellent cook. She prepared brown stew salmon with onions, bell peppers, spices and tomatoes! We had sides of grilled brussel sprouts, carrots, onions, fresh garlic and spices. Which were lightly marinated in a special wine sauce that hinted of sweet teriyaki. She also had a special eggplant dish that was prepared “Moroccan Style” I had no idea how she did it, but it smelled delicious. The salmon was also served on a bed of Basmati rice, with tosed green kale salad and homemade tandoori bread! For desert she served fresh homemade apple pie from her own tree. We drank white wine with our meal and talked about everything and nothing. We sat next to each other as we ate, our thighs and shoulders rubbing together. We would lean into each other as we talked, sometimes so close our faces would actually touch! We talked about our lives, our sorrows and disappointments, victories and triumphs. We talked and laughed like two school girls, sharing intimate secrets. I had never felt so comfortable talking to anyone before in my life. As we talked she would reach out and touch my hands and arms, sometimes even rubbing my leg, my face, my hair. I was getting more and more turned on as we shared intimate stories together. Our intimacy just grew until I found I could talk freely about any and everything! It was as if we knew each others thoughts. And the meal was without a doubt one of the most delicious I ever had. She made more than enough to stuff us both into next week, but she asked that we not get too full, so we can have enough strength for extended physicality later!
    While we talked we would occasionally have these deep long eye gazing moments were we would just stare into each others eyes in between sentences, I found I like these the best.
    “So what are we going to be doing?” I finally asked again.
    “When Jessica came into my life 2 years ago, I was already into some pretty heavy sexual scenes. But she opened my eyes to a side of life I had never seen before.”
    “This is the girl who likes strangulation?” I asked.
    “Yes, she was very neurotic and masochistic. I could abuse her to my sadistic hearts desire. In fact the more ruthless I became the more turned on she became. With her I found that power over another person was a turn on I could not do without. This was the beginning of our strangulation games. I would choke her until her neck was black and blue, I would quite literally take her to within a breath of her life. On numerous occasions I would have to induce mouth to mouth just to revive her. The sex was not good for either of us unless we took it to the near death phase.”
    I sat fascinated as Valencia’s eyes shown excitement while she described how she would watch the breath leave her lover and how she would bring her back again.
    “But eventually I got bored with our little games because it was missing the thrill of the competition. You see Veronica, I like a good bitchfight! Bondage is fun, but I prefer defeating a worthy opponent, not just dominate a weak one. I crave the competition, so I better savor victory against a serious opponent. Just look at the company I built in spite of incredible odds against me just because I’m a women, I built it anyway! I’m not just a predator, but a warrior and I love the thrill of victory over a worthy opponent, someone who is easily a match for me!”
    So that’s why I’m here; you want a worthy opponent?”
    She reached her hand out and caressed my cheek, her sweet breath on my lips, her silvery green eyes searching my face!
    “No darling, I don’t just want an opponent, I could find that anywhere; I want you, all of you…..us together forever…..the competition is just a part of it! What we are going to do is far more intimate than just fighting. You see I also love the emotionality and sensuality of 2 hot women who are obsessed with each other and can’t get enough of each other. There is nothing like the emotional bliss of entwining my naked body with another woman’s and kissing and breathing each others air and merging eye to eye and soul to soul!”
    “But why me, I’m not a Lesbian, I’ve never even touched a woman sexually?”
    We continued speaking softly with our faces touching and it was so private…..so intimate!
    “True but you are very sexual, and you are a true warrior….like me! I’ve watched you for the past 6 months and I know a warrior when I see one. You are a hot 31 year old Amazon who’s in her sexual prime, but is wasting her precious sexual fire on those who are unworthy of her! The only one who can creatively match your ferocious sexual fire is me!"
    Her narrowing eyes smoldered as they bored into mine!
    “Do you remember 8 months ago when Ricky Dallas that creepy little stock boy patted you on your ass in the lounge, and you took him in the stock room and fucked the shit out of him. You first drained his little dick until he was limp and begging you to stop. Then you wrestled him to the floor, sat on his face and smothered him, while you forced him to lick you to another orgasm. Afterward you fired him for his “lewd and inappropriate behavior towards you his supervisor.”
    “H-How did you know that” I asked shocked?
    “He went to HR and and filed a sexual harrassment claim against you the next day and all HR claims come before my desk. I investigated and asked Judy the stock room supervisor what happened.
    “She saw, I asked shocked?
    “Oh yes” she said her eyes widening as she moved closer! You locked the doors leading to the stock room, but you forgot Judy has a key to the side door leading to the loading docks. She saw it all, oh and by the way she masturbated to 3 orgasms while watching you beat the shit out of that little prick!”
    “Oh shit this is embarrassing” I said shaking my head.
    “Don’t be, I’ve had to straighten out a few horny little punks myself; besides that incident put you on my radar…….after I read the reports and saw your picture, I knew I had to discover you for myself; find out who you really were. So I flew out to LA to examine you up close, but I decided to stay on the sidelines and watch you from the shadows. The reason you never knew about the charges is because Ricky was reported to HR by Judy right before his incident with you. It seems you weren’t the first boss he made moves on. He decided to drop the charges, because I told him he already had pending sexual harrassment charges against him and his charges against you were baseless since he came on to you first and Judy was a witness. I told him if he dared follow up on his charges, I would personally ruin him. Of course he backed off, and with him out of the way, I turned my full attention to you. After a week of researching you and monitoring you, I was sufficiently intrigued enough to relocate out here at our corporate office in LA and watch you closely.
    Do you remember the company picnic on the 4th of July?”
    I nodded.
    “As you know we videotaped the whole affair. I saw how you handled Yvette when she tried to muscle you and you got right in her face and looked her in the eye…deeply I might add, very deeply! I saw the smile on your face as you intimidated her, then called her out right then and there and beat her ass and Yvette is much bigger than you I might add. I had to admit I was very impressed by that! I even watched you tell your husband to shut the hell up and sit his scrawny ass down when he tried to break it up!"
    “So you have been stalking me for the last several months?” I asked getting angry.
    “I guess you could say that. After watching you for the first 2 months, I knew I had to have you! But if the truth be told, the moment I learned about what you did to Ricky and saw your picture I was sufficiently intrigued; but when I came to LA and saw you up close, I was smitten! I knew right then our day was coming, so I purposely stayed away from your store; I didn’t want the staff talking about our similarities. When we first meet it needed to be on more intimate terms. I wanted it to be on my terms, private terms, not theirs. And I already knew your weanie of a husband was boring the hell out of you anyway, so he would be no problem at all.”
    “Leave my husband out of this bitch” I warned.
    “And why should I” she interrupted, “you know that little piss ant is a waste of your time, hell I bet you’ve never even had an orgasm from his tiny little pecker. I’m shocked you got one child from him let alone two! He probably cums in less than a minute or do you sit on his puny little face for satisfaction? And just how did his impotent little noodle impr?gnate you anyway or was it artificial insemination or maybe that’s somebody else’s children you have!”
    “Alright that’s it Bitch I’m gon…”
    “YOU’LL WHAT!” she raised her voice pushing her face into mine, “just what are you going to do you sex-deprived little cunt!!!"
    We both got up from the table glaring at each other.
    “That’s why I brought you here in the first place bitch, so we can get it on. Besides you could use about 20 or so orgasms while we’re kicking each other’s ass, because he sure as hell isn’t giving you any!”
    “You may be right about the orgasms, I could use 20 right now, but it will come while I’m riding you! Oh and guess what, my names not Jessica…BITCH!!!"
    “Funny….you were acting so quiet and humble you was starting to remind me of Jessica!”
    “No bitch” I said moving closer and pressing my face and nose back into hers….
    “I remind you of you!"
    We both smirked competitively in each others faces, our fiery green eyes locked!
    “That’s my girl, I knew she was there all along……let’s not wait any longer” she smiled competitively; “let’s take this rivalry to the basement, shall we???

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; January 7th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breathless Kisses 1 pt 2 By Shak

cant wait to see how these two bitch fight and the way they will kiss fight will be hot as fuck. Can't wait to see who this all turns out.