0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathless Kisses 1 pt 4 By Shak

Part 4
    To The Brink And Back

For 5 minutes we lay side by side panting, drenched in sweat, trying to recover. We held hands, our long fingers entwined, her leg draped over mine as we looked at each other in the ceiling mirror.
    ?I knew you would be like this? she whispered.
    All I could do was lay and reflect on what just happened.
    ?It was without a doubt the most delicious sexual experience I ever had.
    ?Why are you doing this to me? I asked?
    ?Because I?ve wanted you from the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew we were twins, body and soul and we were meant to be together. I had to be patient, the situation was to volatile at that time, but I knew if I played my cards right we would be together!?
    ?So you set this whole thing up, from the free tickets to the haunted house, to the hallway seduction??
    ?Yes darling I did initiate this whole thing, but judging by your orgasm are you complaining??
    All I could do was look at her, what could I say I just had the best sex of my life, with the promise of many more before this weekend was over!
    ?I know all of this is really overwhelming for you, after all I am Asphyxia! So if you?re a little intimidated, if you need more time to muster your courage, you can go home??.call me when you?re ready to flex a little sexual muscle and spread your wings!? she teased condescendingly.
    All I could do was laugh ?spread my wings, flex a little muscle? You crazy arrogant bitch!?
    She laughed and rolled on top of me, our faces an inch apart. We stared into each others eyes as we breathed together.
    ?So do I need to get your coat and walk you to the door or are you ready to flex??
    ?Ready to flex??? Bitch I was born ready, I?m the strongest person you?ll ever meet!?
    ?That?s the spirit little girl?show some grit!? she giggled in my face.
    ?Just shut up and tell me what?s next!? I laughed.
    She settled her gorgeous face on top of mine and smiled in my eyes.
    ?So Ms Grit, I guess your ready for our game?? She began rubbing her nose against mine.
    ?Oh and what game is that? I grinned?
    ?Asphyxiation!"
    ?What! That strangulation shit?"
    ?Uh huh!"
    ?So how do we do it? I asked smiling, suddenly feeling daring.
    She smiled back at me, Pressing our lips back together, she whispered ?smush kiss!"
    ?I thought that?s what we were doing last time.?
    ?Yes and no? she kissed me again. ?Last time we pulled back and breathed air, this time we will not!?
    Her eyes widened as they gleamed with anticipation. She mashed her face into mine again, then pulled back and sat up. She looked down at me with that sly smirk again.
    ?Do you remember when I told you about my girlfriend who introduced me to strangulation?"
    ?Yeah? I answered cautiously, suddenly feeling not so daring.
    She just smiled at me with that same knowing smirk. I felt a twinge of fear.
    ?You make me nervous when you look at me like that and I?m still not sure about strangulation!"
    She continued sitting there smiling, looking me straight in the eyes.
    ?What? Why are you looking at me like that??
    She didn?t answer.
    ?Ok so you think this ?smush kissing? will give us the best of both worlds, strangulation and erotic kissing?"
    ?Yes and no. It?s not strangulation I want, it?s the kissing? It?s the intimacy and the closeness! To know the only thing my lungs can breathe is your breath and the only thing yours can breathe is mine! It?s knowing that our breath is the only thing keeping us alive. Being the sole source of each other?s survival??.there?s nothing more intimate than that! It?s also the competitiveness, to see who can fill the other up the most! To see who can take more of the other in. We fight to out breathe the other as we live on each other?s breath! It?s also the intimate eye contact! Knowing that our eyes are so close that all we can see is each other, that everything else in this world is blind to us except each other. And we watch each other while we smush kiss, we peer into each others soul and merge them to gauge each others reaction during our competitive kissing! Seeing who can outlast who, which one of us can stay conscious the longest. We are alive because of each other, our blending, merging breath is the only thing entering our lungs and we see it all happen. And then there?s the sounds! Listening to each other as we struggle to breathe, to pit muscle to muscle and will to will! Seeing who can last the longest without blacking out! We breathe each other in completely, we press our noses so intimately close that the only smells we take in comes from each others nose. We fight and we compete, the winner stays conscious, the loser passes out! It is the ultimate in intimacy, our energy, our emotions, our thoughts merge together as we become the center of each others world! Pure raw sensuality meets intensity and power, it is the merging of souls, as our minds and emotions wrap together and become indistinguishable and it all centers around our breath! Jessica loved having me strangle her to the point of death, but this will not be us. While I like being the dominatrix, I am a first and foremost a competitor, I prefer an equal!?
    ?So that?s why you chose me, to be your equal?"
    ?Sweetheart you?re not just my equal, you?re my twin, when I see you I see me. When I make love to you it?s like making love to myself. Think about what we just experienced, for our first time? Think about how we fit together so perfectly, how our lips felt mashed together, how our bodies blended and merged, how we matched muscle to muscle, fire to fire and competitive will to competitive will. We were locked, and in that locking we became one soul, one body!"
    I could not answer, all I could do was sit there getting wet, my body heating up just thinking about all she was saying and how deliciously true it was.
    ?So what do we do mash our faces together like earlier, but this time never stop until one of us passes out? I asked still wary?
    ?Oh yes? she leaned back down, her face again touching my own.
    ?Our faces will mash so close, that we seal the rest of the world out! The only thing that will exist is us!?
    ?So to win this smush fight, I have to kiss you until you pass out right?"
    ?Right.?
    ?Valencia, we are both pretty competitive women, unconsciousness for Jessica is a given because she was so passive and let you overwhelm her. Not me, I?m a competitive bitch who never gives up and so are you?..we might be flirting with disaster, even injury or death?"
    ?I know, exciting isn?t it?"
    ?EXCITING???EXCITING? You?re crazy.?
    ?Yes, I am?.but so are you my dear?..so are you!?
    ?What if I don?t want to play?
    She pushed in until our noses were pressed together again, her eyes locked into mine?
    ?Your eyes tell me different?..you want this as much as I do!"
    ?And how do you know? I smiled mashing and rubbing noses with her?
    ?I know because you?re me remember!?
    ?That?s what your think? I giggled!
    ?That?s what I know? she giggled back.
    ?We?ll see.?
    ?Yes we will.?
    We bantered back and forth smiling in each others faces and rubbing noses, when suddenly she sat up and looked at me?.
    ?Something else happened at the company picnic on July 4th? she said.?
    ?Oh-oh? I answered getting wary again.
    ?I saw you smothering another woman in that tape.?
    ?You mean Goldie? I asked?
    She nodded.
    ?Come on Valencia, we were just playing!"
    ?You enjoyed smothering her, admit it! I saw the look in your eyes on the tape.
    I sat there thinking.
    ?Mmm, hmmm? she snorted, ?guess what else happened that night? she said smugly.
    ?What?? I was getting alarmed.
    ?Remember when your husband came to the office that night?"
    I did not answer.
    ?Well instead of working we were fucking.
    ?What!? I yelled and pushed her off of me standing up??You fucked my husband?"
    ?Actually I lied, since we didn?t fuck at all, I did all the fucking, after all I am a dominatrix!!!
    I just stood there numb, I couldn?t believe this bitch had the nerve to stalk me, then seduce me, after she fucked my husband!!!
    ?Well you weren?t doing anything with him, so I thought I?d help myself? she said as she also stood up with that same grinning smirk on her face.
    At that moment all I could think of was wiping that fucking smirk off her face. I bellowed in rage and just charged, but she was ready and side stepped tripping me up. I hit the floor and immediately she was flipping me over and climbing on top. I tried to punch her in the face but she caught my wrist and pinned me to the floor. Her mouth was on mine again, her tongue jamming roughly in my mouth. I tore my mouth away from hers and bit down on her cheek. I then grabbed her by the hair and kneed her in the groin. She howled in pain as I reached up and punched her in the face. Because I was lying down my punch lacked force. But I began kicking and flailing wildly, as she quickly recovered from my knee attack and once again caught my wrist.
    ?So you want to fight rough huh bitch, okay let?s get rough? she growled.
    She then unleashed a barrage of slaps and punches in my face, which only made me madder. I grabbed her hair again and snatched her over, then rolled on top of her. She locked her legs around mine so I could not raise up and slap her. We began rolling over and over cursing and pulling each others hair. She bit me in the ear, I screamed in pain but retaliated by biting her back. We then continued rolling and biting each other viciously in the neck, cheeks and face. We continued cursing and taunting each other, while our bodies writhed together, legs entangling. Her hands wound tightly in my hair, forcing our faces back together as our biting kiss continued. Her teeth clamped down on my bottom lip as she growled in my mouth?.
    ?That?s it bitch fight me!?
    I screamed in outrage and unloaded on her.
    ?Fun isn?t bitch?? she continued growling while unloading back.
    ?You like us kicking each others ass, don?t you?? I growled back.
    ?Better than your weak ass husband!? she growled back."
    ?Leave my husband out of this, you fucking cunt, this is between you and me!"
    ?Good? she growled in my mouth, ?let?s keep it that way?..oh and by the way, I never fucked your pathetic husband?..his tiny ass is beneath me, just like he?s beneath you!?
    ?SO WHY DID YOU LIE??
    ?BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT, SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT BITCH??
    She jammed our mouths back together again. Her wild wet tongue invading my mouth sloppily. I met her kiss with ferocious passion, our mouths sealing together, our wet tongues dueling like two slithering eels. Simultaneously we tore our mouths apart spit flying as locked our identical green eyes together.
    ?THERE?S NO ONE ELSE FOR ME BUT YOU BITCH?.GET USED TO IT?..AND THERE?S NO ONE ELSE FOR YOU BUT ME?.WE ARE ONE BITCH?..YOU GOT THAT???? She screamed and crushed our faces and mouths back together with frightening intensity! After she said that I was blazing hot, hotter than I ever been before!. I screamed with passion as our blazing eyes scorched holes in each other?s souls! Our lust rose to animal proportions, as we scorched each other with ferocious intensity! My emotions were an inferno, but my mind a jumble of contradictions, first I hated her for fucking my husband, yet here I am doing the thing I?m mad a her for. Then I find out she never fucked my husband. Her lies and truth were indistinguishable and the emotional paradox was strangely stimulating.
    We glared at each other, our faces smashed we could smell the heat rising. She bared her teeth?.
    ?Come on bitch are you finally ready to really kiss?..huh? Our faces are lined up, even and ready, kiss me like there?s no tomorrow, let?s drink everything, blend everything, get fucking greedy and make this kiss last forever? she growled! ?Let?s crush our faces together until no air gets through! The only thing I want in my lungs is your hot fucking breath! Make me live on you bitch! Are you ready to kiss the shit out of each other? she bellowed in my face.
    We snarled together and wound our fingers tighter in each others hair and crushed our faces together hard! From forehead to chin, everything crushed tight! Our mouths mashing deeply, noses smashed flat. Our eyes widening as we locked them in a wild staredown. Teeth ground as we again started mixing our spit together creating a foamy frothy elixer. Our faces mashed together from forehead to chin, so no part of them were separated. Our eyes so close that once again they merged into one. All I could see was her one eye, our one eye, her lashes entangling with mine, the balls of our eyes damn near touching! Our stare became ethereal, spiritual. I felt my anger get lost in my lust, as I began drowning in our tidal wave of passion. My soul stirred within me, reaching out to merge with hers. It felt like we were having an out of body experience together. All I could see was our single eye, as if a light came from inside us joining us as one. At that moment if there were any lines separating us it was removed. All forms of individuality were erased, we were now one being, one single entity contained in one body, with one soul, one mind and one heart! I have never felt as close to anyone as I was to her at that moment. I knew her completely and she knew me, our karmic destinies were linking together, our minds melding! Time and space erased and the only thing that existed in the entire universe was us! At that instant I knew perfection and bliss in a way I had never known before! Somewhere deep inside the core of my being a spiritual orgasm had taken place! She and I both felt it together! Something that could not be measured by physical thought or feeling! All I knew is that I knew and that she and I were one in that knowing! I felt my soul try to leave my body and fly away with her to a place of eternal oneness!
    I surrendered to it and was prepared to lose myself completely when Valencia abruptly pulled away and panted?
    ?Don?t!"
    She laid her head on my shoulder panting heavily, ?not now??.
    ?Why did you stop us? I asked, frustrated?
    ?I-I? she stammered?.?
    That was the first time I had seen Valencia unnerved!
    ?Why?? I was almost in tears, Valencia?.we?.we?.were so close?.uhhh!!!!!
    ?Veronica, I?. oh god, I-I?.?
    ?We were there baby?how could you?
    ?I-I? she fumbled to find the words, ?I never knew two people could share something like that together! Your even more special than I originally thought! I always hoped it was true, but now that it?s here!" Her voice was sad as she spoke, ?I had a friend who told me smushing could make this possible but I was always doubtful!"
    ?So now what do we do? I asked?
    ?I don?t know she answered.
    ?I think I?m falling in love with you? I blurted out!
    She just stared at me for a long time, not speaking.
    ?What? I asked?
    ?Shhh? she put her hand to my mouth to stop me. ?Don?t get mushy on me? she replied. ?We can?t compete if we get too mushy.?
    ?How the hell can you say that? I asked surprised? ?After what we just shared?after what you said to me! We did something that others just talk about doing, the intensity of feeling between us!?
    ?I know? she whispered, ?I was afraid this would happen between us if we let go emotionally!"
    ?IF WE LET GO!?!? Isn?t that what you wanted, for us to let go? To have no barriers between us? Geez Valencia I thought you wanted this, your words said so and your actions took me there!"
    ?I don?t know it?s hard? she sighed, ?letting go is hard!?
    ?You think it?s hard for you, what about me?.I?m the married woman?"
    She looked at me?.as if clarity was finally sinking in.
    ?Let me ask you a question Veronica, if we let ourselves go completely, could you handle the intensity of the feelings between us? Could you just walk away and go home to your family, or are you prepared to leave your husband so we can solidify our oneness? Can you give up your current family and move in with me?"
    I could not answer that, I just sat there silent, confused.
    ?Can?t answer huh? Not so easy now is it??
    I blinked and shook my head.
    ?Look at you, confused like a little girl now?..you?re a stupid little cunt!"
    ?What, why the fuck are you ca??"
    She just sat there giggling while I fumbled! All I could do was laugh too. We sat there giggling together!
    ?God I feel crazy right now? I laughed!
    ?I know must be PMS? Valencia laughed with me. ?Don?t stress over it honey, at least we have right now!"
    I sighed nodding.
    ?If you let go Veronica you may not be able to recover?..just like if I let go I will want you all to myself forever! Are you really ready for that??
    It felt like someone splashed a glass of ice water in my face, to make me wake-up! I could only lay there struggling to make sense of all this, then she grinned at me.
    ?While you?re thinking about that, bring that gorgeous face here, I still have orgasms to dish out!"
    I looked at her and laughed?
    ?God I love you!"
    ?Yeah, Yeah, I love you too, but your still a stupid cunt!"
    ?Oh I got your cunt, you fucking bimbo? I grinned feeling better!
    ?We?ll see who?s the bimbo!"
    ?Alright bitch, come on, I?m ready? I challenged!
    ?It?s about time you finally called me out, you little ho! Open your legs and let?s lock cunt to cunt when the smush war begins!"
    ?Good because this little ho?s pussy?s about to eat yours alive!"
    We sat up, then scooted towards each other and scissored our legs together. We fitted our cunts and clits together and brought our faces close. I just looked at her.
    ?You know your kinda cute, I like looking at cha? I grinned!
    ?You?re kinda cute yourself darlin? now open your mouth I got somethin? for you!"
    I opened my mouth and she fitted her mouth to mine and breathed deep into my lungs. I sucked her breath in savoring the moist heat!
    ?Good huh?"
    ?Delicious? I smiled!
    ?Now this time when I blow I want you to breathe it all in, try to pull all my breath down into your stomach, which will actually place my breath in your diaphram. Breathe in as deep and as long as you can until you can?t take anymore. Afterwards I want you to pause about 2 seconds, holding your breath, then swallow. Swallowing helps you to get all my breath deeper into your whole body, not just the lungs, this way the breath will distribute throughout your whole body better!"
    Once again she fit her mouth to mine, then exhaled deep into my mouth! I did as she asked, breathing in all of her as deeply as I could until I could not get anymore in. I then paused, for two seconds, then swallowed! My body began shaking as if some force or energy charged through me!
    ?Whoa? I breathed, that was incredible! ?It felt some kind of force going through me!"
    ?It was my soul energy! All human beings have it, we transfer it best through the breath!
    ?Now this time we will mash our faces together so no outside air can interfere and let?s breathe back and forth, inhaling and exhaling together!"
    We lined our faces up and smashed them together, forehead to forehead, nose to nose, mouth to mouth and chin to chin!
    With eyes wide open we began to breathe back and forth together! For the next 5 minutes, we filled each others mouths, lungs and diaphram with our breath! We were both trembling as our faces and mouths mashed closer and closer together, and our breathing began overwhelming us!
    ?Now baby suck in your perineum when you swallow? she panted in my mouth!
    ?What?s a perineum? I asked also panting!
    ?That?s the muscle you use to stop yourself from peeing. Just breath in as deep as you can, then hold your breath, pull in your perineum, then swallow, OK!"
    ?Ok? I answered!
    She breathed deep into my lungs as I sucked in her breath. After I sucked in I held my breath and pulled in my perineum, then swallowed! Right then I began trembling as if in the beginnings of an orgasm, my pussy quivered and began shaking and the energy charged up my spine! My whole body shook as I felt a blissful type of orgasmic feeling, unlike anything I had ever felt before trying to shoot through me!
    ?Oh god, what just happened? I asked bug eyed!
    ?I had a friend who taught me that technique, incredible isn?t it?"
    ?Oh it is? I breathed!
    ?Now do the same thing to me baby? she whispered in my mouth.
    I repeated the process to her and could see her trembling! She then reached up and turned the underside of our noses up pressing them together, our upturned nostrils were completely lined up and sealed. She then began blowing her breath from her nose directly into mine. Her nose breath exhaled heavily into mine, her breath filling me up as I inhaled deeply sucking her delicious breath into my nose. I was both smelling her and breathing her in at the same time, it was beyond delicious! The feelings were indescribable. I could smell the inner contents of her nose and it was making me hot with a passion beyond anything I had ever dreamed of! I began exhaling back, copying her, while she started inhaling me through her nose! The breathing and sniffing sounds between us was like music to my ears! Louder and louder we sniffed in and out, in and out. She then did something that completely stunned me, she began breathing so deeply I felt the contents of her nose enter into my nose. I was sure I felt her mucous entering my nose from hers. The thought of her filling my nose with the contents of her nose both repulsed and enflamed my lust! I began moaning as I started grinding my pussy hard into hers. We continued breathing back and forth. We were both trembling as we pulled in our perineum and inhaled each other. Our breathing became ragged as we were now sniffing and snorting together, both of us losing focus, our lust raging. The sounds of our snorting and sniffing noses, was the most erotic thing I ever heard. All the while our mouths stayed locked together, our soaked pussies grinding wildly. We were both sniffing and moaning at the same time, our tongues twisting together! We lost our focus completely as our breath exchange turned into a full fledged kiss! We were mashing our mouths together as we moaned loudly, our kiss enveloping us. Our pussies were grinding wetly, breasts jiggling together! I felt myself going over as an intense orgasm began flooding through me!
    ?Ohhh, ohhh Valencia, don?t stop baby? I?m cumming, I?m cumming, oh shit, I?m?I?m?. . . Val?uhhhhhhh!!!
    ?Yess, baby cum, I can feel mine too, let?s cum together! Here It is, here I cum?here I cu?ohh, ohhhh?. . baybeee??. .
    We were moaning and cumming together, our orgasm riding us on a wave of bliss that was impossible to describe! All thoughts ceased as we clung together trembling, breathing, moaning, our bodies and souls touching something unseen as we climbed the ladder of bliss again, slowly we rose together and came back slowly! The orgasm must have lasted a full 2 minutes as we kept rising higher and higher! Unlike the first orgasm that exploded, this one stretched itself out and u-turned without us knowing we were coming down! We just held on until our bodies and breathing slowly began to return to normal.
    ?Uhhh, oh my God, that was incredible, why did our orgasm move so slow I panted??
    ?Because we used our perineum? she panted back! ?Done right it will extend your orgasm!"
    Looking at me she then sneered?
    ?Don?t get comfortable bitch? as she grabbed my hair, ?we?re just getting started!? Pulling my face back into hers, I?m still going to smush-down your rookie ass!
    ?Keep dreaming bitch!" I answered back!
    We looked at each other, we were a sight right then, with spit smeared on our faces!
    ?God you look like a nasty bitch she grinned!
    ?Yeah you like this nasty bitch don?t you?"
    She laughed and re-mashed our faces back together, smearing our juices between us!
    ?You?re such a nasty bitch, you?re making me so fucking hot, let?s do it again, let?s kiss fight again and grind ourselves to another big freaking orgasm!"
    With that she shoved me on my back and mounted me again! She stretched her body out fully on top of mine, from forehead to feet as we matched ourselves body to body. She lined our faces up evenly and issued the challenge.
    ?It?s smush time girlie??you might get an orgasm on your way out!?
    ?On my way out!?! Bring it cunt, I?m ready?.NOW!!!?
    Growling Valencia crushed her face hard into mine in a smothering smush kiss! Foreheads, noses and mouths crushing fiercely as the smother battle was engaged. We gripped each others hair and locked eyes, again mashing so close once again our eyes merged into one. We opened our mouths wide and renewed our kiss battle, tongues dueling aggressively. We lined our breasts and pussies pressing them together. Now with all the body parts lined up we engaged the kissing duel. Locked as one, we stared into our single eye, knowing that only unconsciousness would determine the winner this time! At that point the revelation struck me, right then I finally knew what she had already known all along, that we were indeed perfect for one another, that this was meant to be, that we were truly one! Right then I accepted the inevitable truth that I was deeply and irreversibly connected to her and she with me. She was mine and I was hers and it was time to seal the deal! She sensed that I finally realized the truth, she could see it in our single eye and she smiled that same knowing smile.
    ?It?s baby? she moaned, ?it?s beddie-bye time!"
    ?The only one going to sleep is you? I responded!
    Eyes intimately locked together we smiled competitive grins. We continued our trash talk in our sealed mouths, while leering, smiling and kissing! Our mouths were pressed tight, hot breath mingling in our joined mouths. We moved deeper in our final erotic battle. Our tongues came together wetly! We both wound our fingers deeper into each others blonde hair entwining them tightly?no one was going anywhere! We pushed our faces even closer, so close I?m surprised we didn?t crack the cartilage in our noses! We spread our legs and tilted our pussies until they were mashing fully together. We pulled each other in as closely as we could, breasts and bellies squashing flat together, our eyes never parting. Her eyes widened as she smiled that knowing smile. I knew what she wanted, to seal off all air and start the deep breathing and continue until one of us went out! She pushed in, our nostrils flaring together. I could feel the pressure as we pushed our faces hard together, our noses crushing sealing tight. I felt my oxygen cutting off as we sealed everything tight together. I knew I was at a disadvantage so I tried to roll her off of me, but she pinned my legs with hers so I could not roll! I bucked and twisted, but she held firm, our eyes and faces never separating. She then poured her first breath in my mouth and I inhaled it, taking it all in, sealing it with my perineum and swallowing. I did the same and she responded. We began going back and forth, breathing and inhaling through our sealed together mouths. No air entered our lungs as we filled each other breath to breath. She then shifted her hands so that they gripped the side of my head so that I could not move, then she forced her face down even deeper into mine, completely ensuring I not get any oxygen. I was grunting and snorting my nostrils flaring wildly against hers as her breath overwhelmed me! I could no longer even inhale now as her mouth locked me in so tight nothing came in or out! I was straining trying to suck any air or breath in that I could. I now knew my only hope was to outlast her, so I re-tightened my grip on her head and forced her face even harder against mine so she couldn?t breathe either! I forced my mouth deeper into her mouth, sealing us together so nothing could come through for either of us. We growled and attacked each other, noses snorting, nostrils flaring as we fought to get air into our lungs. She began grinding her pussy hard into mine as she increased the tempo winding her ass and hips aggressively, trying to dominate me sexually. Our breasts and bellies rubbed sensuously together, while blonde pubic hairs ground and entangled as they made a velcro like noise, our wet pussies squishing and squashing deliciously. She continued to pick up the pace, her mouth sealing kiss became more and more demanding, her aggressive tongue attacked my mouth. I fought to matched her grind for grind and hump for hump as I struggled to suck any piece of air, through my flaring nostrils. She was growling sadistically inside my mouth, biting and chewing my tongue. Her bites became more and more vicious as her sadistic eyes bored into mine, gleaming with a bloodthirsty lust that both frightened and excited me. We were snorting loudly now as we fought to get anything in our lungs so we could stay awake. She picked up the intensity and was now snarling in my mouth as her teeth viciously attacked, savagely biting anything it could reach. I began biting back to protect myself, partly out of lust, mostly now out of fear! Our teeth clanked and ground together, as we growled and slobbered like two she tigresses in heat! Our snorting increased as our wildly flaring nostrils fought for air. We ground and rotated our faces together, forehead to forehead, eyes staring into eyes, nose to nose, mouth to mouth, and chin to chin. Our snorting and sniffing got even louder, as our struggled created an erotic duet of sounds that accelerated my lust to new levels, but was being offset by my gradual weakening. Suddenly I felt a rush of hot breath fill my mouth and lungs. But where did that come from since both of us were struggling to breathe? Suddenly it hit me, she was breathing just fine! I was the only one struggling to breathe!!! My eyes widened in fear, while her eyes widened in delight! She knew that I knew and the knowledge turned her on even more. She knew she had me and that seemed to drive her lust to dominate me into unconsciousness! I tried to force breath back into her lungs so I could fight back couldn?t! She now even made that impossible as the only thing that I could get was her hot breath filling my mouth and lungs! Her nose and mouth dominated mine as she breathed out deeply. Her hot breath, heavy, overwhelming me. My lungs were full to the bursting point and still she kept pouring it in. Her breath and saliva snowballed in my mouth, exploding inside me and leaking outside! Even though our nostrils flared wildly, but only hers could get air into it. She continued forcing her face harder and harder into mine, her cheeks puffed out as she blew deeper into my mouth and lungs. My cheeks puffed out with hers as her breath continued to torture me! She continued to grind her face into mine as our faces fused into one single face. Our one eye locked in an eternal stare. Her wild blonde hair covering my head as a blanket, entangling with my hair. I began to lose myself from her overwhelming strength, my own strength waning, my will to fight draining from me. My oxygen supply depleted, the only thing left in me was her hot demanding breath. She was inspired now pouring her breath into me even more, as she ground her body on top of mine! I could faintly hear our soaked pussies squishing wetly together, our cunts and clits fused as one and the same! I felt myself slipping from consciousness now, my eyes rolling back in my head as a dark cloud started settling over me. Then my pride took over, foolishly trying to make me fight harder! But she knew she had me and squealed in delight inside my mouth. She began pumping her powerful hips, racing to orgasm before I pass out. I felt her powerful body viciously stroke me over and over again until she shuddered in rapture, her arrogant eyes peering deep into mine reading my fear and mocking my futile attempts at resistance! She then screamed her blissful release and laughed evilly in my mouth as her orgasm tore through her powerful body! Desperate I tore my mouth away from hers, coughing and gasping, trying to think and suck in air before I went unconscious, but it was no use, she knew she had me. She forcefully jerked my face back to hers and sealed us back together, this time her vice grip was unbreakable as she held me in place. With what little air I sucked in when our faces briefly separated I bravely tried to fight back, but it was to no avail as my strength was now gone and air depleted........it didn?t take long until everything went black and I was out like a light!

To be Continued

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Breathless Kisses 1 pt 4 By Shak

Bumping this, cos it's kinky and hot!

Follows