Thread: How I started my fondness for women's struggles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    miguf2563

How I started my fondness for women's struggles

The beginning of my fondness for the women`s struggles, happened when I was almost
    10 year old. At that time, I couldn?t to watch movies or TV that contained violence. That
    was so until a marriage friend of my family and his 15 year old son, came to visit us.
    This young teenager wanted to go to see a movie of spies of the James Bond type that
    it exhibited one of the cinemas of the city. So the marriage asked to my parents
    permission to take me with them and so accompany to their son.

These films of low budget obtained a lot of hearing in those years, due to the success
    achieved by the original English version. In general these films were European
    coproductions: Franco-Italian, Italo-Spanish, Franco-English, etc.

Well, once the requested permission is obtained. We entered to the cinema with my
    companions and after having eaten sweets, chocolates and popcorn. The movie was
    started, already in the first minutes, you could guess everything about these movies
    that imitated to the agent 007. I must mention that I was struck by the appearance
    of the Eiffel Tower in some scenes and the hairstyles of the actresses because were
    typicals of that time.

Then, at some point in the film, the secret agent was to meet with an informant
    at a nightclub. I can remember that right in the center of that place there was a
    white hammock hanging and there were tables with lamps that surrounded it and
    at each table there were two to four people.

Suddenly, a man with a microphone announced the main event of the night:
    "Women's struggle in the hammock".

Then the lights went out and there was only one large reflector illuminating the hammock.
    Just then, a slow and sensual music began to play. To the same time, two girls dressed
    in cheetah bikinis more cheetah light sneakers (closed by the heel and finished in tip).

One of the girls was blonde, she had long hair, smoothed and rolled up, while the other
    was redheaded, which had a wavy hair that fell on her shoulders. I could estimate that
    both had the same height (5?5) and weight (124 pds), the blonde had a more roasted
    skin color and the redhead had a white skin. Their bodies were toned, thin and athletic
    and wore brasier cup D.

In that, they both climbed into the hammock and greeted the present audience who
    automatically applauded them, then they slowly took the typical posture of a fight
    and headed toward the center of the hammock without looking away from each other.

When they got there, they immediately pounced one on the another, which caused
    them to fall on the hammock and roll with frenzy, each tried to stay on top.
    In addition, they tried to apply keys of surrender, for example they used their legs,
    like real tongs trying to catch and squeeze the body of the other.

Everything was very exciting: the music, the public encouraging them, the bikinis,
    the hairstyles, the slippers, the fight and the moans that both emitted either by
    the effort or by a well applied key. The fight progressed then I could appreciate
    that the fighters were getting tired, since the combat had lost its initial intensity.
    In spite of this, they kept rolling in close-bodied embraces and their moans were
    louder.

Suddenly and without warning, the redhead took advantage of the weariness of the
    blonde to place her legs around the neck of the blonde. This made her will begin
    to contort her body frantically trying to get out of that key of surrender, tried to
    use her hands to pull away the legs that tightened her neck but did not have the
    strength to do so.

Just then, there was an approach to the blonde's slippers, which desperately agitated
    while the redhead, in the background, pushed her body back. Next, the blonde and
    her slippers stood motionless, she was unconscious on the hammock. Next the place
    it lightened, then i could see to the redhead, release to her victim. Then she stood up
    and she began to happily leaping on the hammock next of her defeated rival. Besides,
    she raised her arms on signal of victory. Then, the public applauded euphorically the
    triumph of the redhead.

From that moment, I became a fan of women's struggles.

miguf2563

P.D The name of the movie I still can not find out, according to the description someone
    can help me to know what is the name of this movie?
    Last edited by miguf2563; January 10th, 2017 at 07:07 PM.