0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathless Kisses 2 pt 2 By Shak

Chapter 2
    The Gift

Valencia awakened at 6:00 o-clock Saturday morning desperately needing a shower! But because of her freaking promise to the manipulative Veronica she couldn’t! She purposed to make her ass pay for that later! She also considered Pierre’s magnificent artwork, so she resigned to take a bird bath……AGAIN….and deal with her bitchy rival Sunday! She got out of bed and dressed only in her funky purple panties walked in the bathroom to freshen up best she could. When she finished she went to the exercise room and got in some deep stretches to loosen the joints. Her senses told her to be on full alert and judging by the events from the past 3 days she was expecting new surprises from Veronica. After she finished working out she headed back to the bedroom humming and jumped back startled when she saw Veronica standing by the bed as naked and as completely tattooed as she was. The shocked Valencia stared in awe as Veronica’s beautifully tattooed body matched her own. The only difference was Veronica’s colors were different shades of red and she was wearing the red panties Valencia had set aside for her when she returned. Valencia walked towards Veronica gazing at the extraordinary artwork. Like Valencia, Veronica was covered with angels and muses, making love on various pink and reddish clouds surrounded by exotic red ribbons. Like Valencia her face was the only thing left unpainted.
    “I found your funky panties in this bag in the top drawer” she held up an empty plastic bag, “were you saving these for me?” Veronica grinned.
    “I was going to make you eat them….you slick bitch!”
    Valencia walked right up to her and touched the artwork on her gorgeous breasts, then smiled at her competitively, before grabbing her by the hair and yanking her in for a delicious but competitive kiss! They smushed in deep and held it for 2 whole minutes before pulling back and looking competitively at each other. Valencia then stepped back, her eyes narrowed with a flinty glint to it. She put her hands on her hips as she examined Veronica’s gorgeous tattooed body…..
    “You are absolutely stunning…but I should have known a sneaky lying bitch like you was not coming back on Sunday…LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD…..but sneak in here today!”
    Veronica was staring at her beautiful tattooed body and was grinning.
    “Are you complaining?”
    Valencia ignored the question and reached out touching her body, “God your tattoos are so beautiful!”
    “As are yours my dear” Veronica smiled knowingly.
    “Pierre is the best” Valencia turned her around inspecting her body.
    “Yes he is” Veronica was now modeling for her.
    “So when did he do you?" Valencia asked narrowing her eyes suspiciously.
    “Last night right after you left.”
    “You were there last night?"
    “Um hmm.”
    “AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?”
    “Nope!”
    “OOOOHHHHH….You bitch!”
    Veronica put her hands on her hips mockingly….
    “So what-cha-gon-do about it little girl?”
    “Oh you’ll see…..you will see!” Valencia paused…..“So if you were there, you saw what I did to Pierre?"
    “Oh yes and it was hot….you nasty bitch! I came when you did! But don’t worry I slipped out right after you painted his face with your juices! Besides I knew Pierre would need several hours to work on you, so I came home and got some sleep. He called me right after you left, so I could slip out before you got here.”
    “Oh really!!!"
    “Mmnn-hmnn…..it’s just too bad you couldn’t see what I did to Pierre….that poor man, he’ll never want to serve us again.”
    “Did you sit on his face?”
    “I just finished what you started my dear, besides he loved it!”
    “Nooo…more like you loved it!”
    “That too!”
    “You think you’re sooo slick don’t you?"
    “I am slick baby! Besides you know you love it!"
    “I know I’m going to love whipping your cute sexy little ass"….then Valencia paused again, looking at her suspiciously….“wait a minute, I locked that door and put the closed sign up…how did you get in?”
    “I followed you there….I was already hiding in the back office when you locked the door.”
    “So when that mess happened at the office with Frank earlier in the day, you were already back from Chicago?”
    Veronica laughed….
    “Baby I was at the office, when all the shit went down, why do you think they laughed at you, when you threatened to fire them!” Veronica smiled, with an arrogant triumphant gleam in her eye.
    Valencia stood there with her hands on her hips, her glaring eyes full of revenge. She then suddenly reached and grabbed Veronica by the hair and snatched her in.
    “ALL RIGHT, NO MORE SNEAK ATTACKS, NO MORE AMBUSHES BITCH….ASPHYXIA IS READY FOR WAR!!!”
    She pushed her face into Veronica’s who smiled and returned the pressure. After 3 days of teasing both women were hungry for each other. They opened their mouths and plunged their long hot tongues inside, their mouths sealing tight as their wet tongues found each other and battled. They smiled and looked in each others eyes while they kissed, they knew this was going to be a war….a 48hr battle for tattooed bitch supremacy!!! But while Valencia was pissed and ready for revenge, Veronica had other ideas as she wanted to play more head games! She pulled out of the kiss with an audible pop and grinned.
    “You trying to get rough with me bitch?”
    “Oh you want to play more mind games don’t you bitch?”
    Veronica grinned as they stood there looking each other in the eye!
    “You know, you’re getting more sneakier by the day” Valencia spoke competitively her eyes narrowing, she moved in pressing her nose into Veronica’s. “But this week you outdid yourself…...but it’s time to put you back in your place little girl!"
    “Oh I know where my place is…as queen bitch!" Veronica grinned evilly pressing her forehead hard into Valencia’s.
    “Oh we’ll see who the queen bitch is…BITCH” Valencia smashed her entire face into Veronica’s!
    Veronica matched her aggression and forced their faces even closer, winding her fingers in her hair ensuring no one is going anywhere. With eyes locked, she spoke in her mouth…
    “Neither one of us is going anywhere for the next 48 hours bitch……but first there are some rules!"
    “RULES…..OH NO…. HELL NO!" Valencia roared in her face, “I think you’ve made enough rules over the last 3 days!!!"
    Veronica just stared in her eyes smiling, “First we take off these panties.”
    “VEEEEEE!”
    Veronica ignored her while stepping back and gently pulling Valencia’s purple panties down, the odor was as strong as smelling salt!
    Both women cleared their throats as the smell attacked their senses. Valencia relented and allowed Veronica to be in charge, curious to see what she had planned next. She stepped out of the stiff, crusty panties as Veronica held them up and began coughing from the intense aroma!
    “Oh my god” she continued coughing, “what did you do, boil these panties in my pussy juice?"
    “Something like that” Valencia replied sarcastically, while grabbing the panties from Veronica and pushing them in her face! Veronica’s coughing increased, while she laughed!
    “Smell good huh! You know this is all your fault you slick little bitch! You’re the one who created this funky little game” she said trying to force the funky crotch up Veronica’s nose. Veronica pulled away coughing and laughing.
    “Oh you think this is funny huh, here EAT IT!!!"
    Veronica then received a mouthful of 3 day old crusty pussy panties shoved in her mouth. Valencia stood back laughing.
    “Now that’s funny!"
    Veronica pulled the pungent fabric from her mouth and threw them at Valencia! Looking at her, she smiled competitively….
    “So you think yours is the only ones that stink…..smell these, I came on Pierre’s face last night with these panties as well as masturbated in them several times!"
    Quickly she pulled her own smelly red panties down her large ass. After stepping out and picking them up, she charged. Valencia took off running around the room with Veronica in hot pursuit. When they got near the bed Veronica leaped and tackled her, they landed face down on the bed. She quickly shoved the funky red panties in her mouth.
    “Ewwwwww, that’s disgusting! It almost smells as bad as mine.”
    “EAT IT BITCH!”
    Quickly Valencia turned and grabbed Veronica as she held the nasty panties in her teeth. Grinning she pulled her in a headlock and forced the panties from her mouth into Veronica’s. She then grabbed the purple panties from Veronica and stood up……
    “Ok baby, if it’s a panty fight you want, it’s a panty fight you get.”
    Veronica got up and faced her, red panties in hand. They both crouched, circling each other grinning, waving the funky panties in their hand.
    “Think you can handle me in a panty duel bitch?"
    “Easily slut?"
    “Oh we’ll see who’s the slut baby, I’ll make you wear these panties on your head, before I’m finished.”
    “You’ll wear mine first…..baby!”
    “Then bring it on little girl!"
    “EnGard….slut!"
    Both women assumed a fencing position. Smiling they began circling, pointing the gross smelling panties at each other. They started smacking the panties together back and forth, the combined aroma enveloping the room. This time Valencia charged and tackled Veronica on the bed. She again tried forcing her panties in Veronica’s mouth, but Veronica snatched the panties from her hand and tried feeding both of them to Valencia. They fought with the panties for a few more seconds before discarding them to focus on each other. Valencia was blazing hot as she attacked, smashing her face hard into Veronica’s. They locked eyes and smiled. Then as if a bell rang, they crushed their mouths and faces together in a vicious smush kiss, wrapping their tattooed naked bodies together and began undulating aggressively. Both women were on fire as the days apart made them even hotter than usual. They gripped each other fiercely growling and moaning in addictive hunger, while they tried pushing their faces through each other and come out the other side. Both women were snorting and growling while rolling and undulating wildly, their long legs tangling like 2 snakes. They gripped each other with the power of two Boa’s trying to crush their bodies permanently into each other. Though they just began, they were already at the point of explosion. They crushed pubic bone to pubic bone and ground cunts and clits! They began squealing in their locked mouths as they rushed to orgasm.
    “OH YOU BITCH…..YOU GORGEOUS SNEAKY BITCH!" Valencia yelling.
    “SHIT….SHIT….WHAT THE HELL!” Veronica answered.
    Both began grinding into each other faster, their locked eyes blazing with ferocious heat. They were fired up as they drilled each other in a grinding, fuck race to an explosive release! They were growling and biting each other as it hit simultaneously. Now trembling their bodies locked into each other’s sensory circuits and fed off each other. They were growling in joy as it rocketed them off together and both women screamed in their locked mouths and began rotating their smushed faces in a deep screaming kiss that surprised them in its speed and intensity! The orgasm was hot as their bodies long deprived of each other, clung to her twin wallowing in the feel and taste of each other as their screams mellowed into long moans of loving affirmations…….after 3 days they are together again and it was only the beginning!
    Two minutes passed before their faces finally came apart and they laid their heads on each other’s shoulders. They both were panting and blowing their breath and started giggling.
    “Did the panty battle cause that?” Valencia laughed.
    “We may need to keep them as a momento” Veronica giggled.
    “Oh and where would we keep them in a scrap book?" Valencia cracked sarcastically! “I can see it now….grandchildren these are your Grandmother’s birthday panties back in 2002………hold your noses darlings!"
    They both laughed at the thought. Veronica then looked at Valencia…
    “We’ll work out where to keep them later, but right now I’m still hot, I want to see our tattooed bodies fight in the ceiling mirror.”
    “Well let’s go little girl, tattooed bitch 2 tattooed bitch!!!" Valencia was as hot as a firecracker and ready for round two.
    “You know I’m going to wear you down this weekend don’t you Vee!" Veronica cracked.
    “Baby….did you hit your head when we were wrestling?" Valencia cracked back.
    “Nooo….I’m just stating the obvious!”
    “My god you did hit your head……I need to get you to the hospital!” Valencia acted like she was getting out of bed.
    Veronica grabbed her arm and wrestled her back to the bed laughing.
    Valencia gripped her back and they began a spirited wrestling match, each one trying to mount the other.
    They wrapped their tattooed bodies tightly together, while rolling over and over in the bed. Finally they settled into a side to side position, looking up at the ceiling mirror. Cheek to cheek, they pulled each other in close as they fully entwined their tattooed bodies together! They both gasped at the same time as the mirrored image before them was the most beautiful and erotic sight either had ever seen! A kaleidoscope of purple and red colors merged beautifully together, as both ladies stared breathlessly at the exotic sight before them. Purple and red legs and arms twined exotically together. The colors combining and merging created an erotic masterpiece. Angels and Muses from Veronica met Angels and Muses from Valencia. Instinctively they began undulating together, the colors now seemed to come alive as Angels and Muses danced on their joined flesh.
    “Oh Pierre, they gasped together look what you’ve done!"
    The images on their flesh seemed to breath and move, creating an illusion of being alive! As the women moved and undulated together, the angels and muses seemed to also move. It seemed the very spirits of heaven had come down to join them in their tattoos. Both Veronica and Valencia were absolutely speechless as their mouths hung open in awe! The only sounds being their gasp and moans. Valencia finally found enough voice to speak the words they both felt……
    “Oh ‘V’ this is the best birthday present I ever had…..we look……we look……wonderful together!!"
    Veronica joined in….
    “I know that’s why I did this V…..I knew we would look like this”…. she gasped!!!
    They begun undulating faster, their entire bodies completely entwined! They tried to wrap themselves so fully together that nothing would be left unknotted Their legs twined, their arms wrapped and clung to each other, gripping each other in a crushing full body squeeze! They wanted to crush through the barriers of their flesh and fuse themselves together as one forever! They pushed their soft cheeks together hard, disfiguring their faces as they angled them slightly towards each other while crushing cheek to cheek and staring into the ceiling mirror! Their lips brushed against each other at the sides, moving together as they moaned and whispered words of love. Their eyes ablaze at the painted vision before them, consuming them with a lust that left them both stunned! Their grinding increased as purple and red images undulated together! Breasts and pussies ground sensuously, as inner pink pussy lips and clits found each other and merged! The wet sucking sounds that came from their joined pussies added to the erotic images dancing above them! Long fat cits emerged and found each other, as inner labia slid deliciously in a pool of mingled juices. Exotic red and purple breasts pancaked, while hard stomachs slid slickly together. Sweat began covering their exotic bodies, further illuminating the colors. But the more sweat came from their bodies the more the colors began to smear, as sweat moistened the paint wet. Seeing this charged both Veronica and Valencia to greater levels of lust. They began rubbing their bodies together harder so they could smear all the colors and make them merge! They were yelling together now, their voices and breath blending from the corners of their joined mouths!
    “LOOK AT US VEEE!”
    “I SEE US BABY!”
    “WE LOOK SOOOO GOOOD TOGETHER!!!!”
    “WE’RE PERFECT TOGETHER SWEETHEART!!!!”
    “YESS WE ARE BABY!!!”
    “I LOVE YOU!!!!”
    “I LOVE YOU TOO!!!”
    “WE ARE ONE SWEETHEART!!!!”
    “YESSS!!!”
    They shouted together, over and over again!
    “YESSS!!!”
    “YESSS!!!”
    “YESSS!!!”
    Tongues flew out sideways and they began licking furiously! They angled their faces another inch or so, further mashing their faces closer together, Valencia’s right eye was pressed against Veronica’s left eye, lashes entwining! Tongues dueled at high speed as they began swapping spit from the side of their mouths. They were moaning and squealing now, orgasms approaching. Louder and louder, faster and faster, tighter and tighter, Valencia and Veronica reached a place were all they wanted to do….get lost in the swirling images above them! Their bodies felt alive with their erotic dance in the mirror and the sensuous feelings on the bed. They began to cum and that cumming was continuous, as it stretched out and they came again and again! The ecstatic explosions became the act itself and not the culmination of the act! They wanted to stay in this position forever! They shook and held each other as they proclaimed and shouted their love and commitment and thanking the angels in heaven for each other!!! Words like “FOREVER” and “WE ARE ONE” were freely and gladly shouted between them!!! It was as if a marriage ceremony had taken place, something beyond laws, customs and taboos! They rode this wave of bliss for 5 maybe 10 minutes, before they felt themselves slowly beginning their descent back to earth! Still holding each other in a death grip, which for them was actually a life grip, they breathed together in blissful harmony, feeling each others hearts beating wonderfully together in perfect synchronization!!! Valencia and Veronica, still staring at the undulating image above them, purred together like 2 kittens in the afterglow of this most uniquely erotic celebration!!! They held each other, still lost in the image, smiling and breathing each other in. The smell was very delicious as well as they smelled of cherries, raspberries, grapes and funky pussy! They slowed down, but it was only temporary as Veronica began a new round of grinding her body against Valencia again as the vision above her re-ignited her lust. Valencia quickly reciprocated……
    ”See what you’ve done, you’ve turned us both into nymphomaniacs!" she said.
    “Sorry to disappoint you darling, but when it comes to each other, we were already nymphos!"
    “True, but it’s still fun saying it!"
    They were undulating their bodies together again, unable to get enough of each other.
    “Come on baby, let’s taste each other, Veronica breathed.
    Valencia growled and began licking Veronica’s cherry, raspberry flavored body starting from her neck and moving down, Veronica began matching her lick for lick. Soon the two women were all over each other, licking their tattooed bodies, while savoring the flavors that mixed with skin and salty sweat. They would frequently look at their reflections in the ceiling mirror, as their tattooed bodies glistened with sweat and saliva. The colors were really smearing and blending now as they continued to lick each other from head to toe. The purple and red colors merged to the point where they began creating new colors while mixing with their natural skin tones that was gradually beginning to show itself. They began taking on a rainbow like hue as they were like two multi-colored eels sliding, slithering and winding themselves around each other! Everywhere their tongues could reach was licked and savored. They were sucking and slurping each other’s skin leaving wet trails all over each other’s bodies! The tattoos long ago losing their uniqueness and now completely smeared together. They began moaning with “hmmnn’s and aahhh’s savoring the grape, raspberry and cherry flavors as well as the taste of each others skin. They licked and explored the whole of each other bodies with their tongues and lips. Now sucking and nibbling, leaving hickeys and bite marks. Hands were kneading each other as they continued crawling all over each other. They were smiling and freely exploring each others flesh in a way that resembled a wild double full body massage!
    Suddenly Valencia changed the focus………
    “Come on ‘V’ I want to see our painted asses together in the mirror.”
    She abruptly sat up and got down on her hands and knees pointing her painted ass towards Veronica! Smiling Veronica reciprocated. Soon they were backing into each other until their wide multi-colored asses bumped together. Immediately Valencia began shaking her slick ass side to side against Veronica’s. Veronica quickly responded by shaking her own slick ass. They both turned their heads sideways, then looked up to see their painted asses together in the ceiling mirror. As Veronica looked at the lovely vision in the mirror, it soon became clear what Valencia wanted to actually see. Both women still had faint pictures of angels still painted on each ass cheek. Soon purple and red angels were being pressed and mashed together, by the two women. The faces of the angels being pressed together making it look as if the angels were kissing! They continued pushing into each other, until their asses mashed and flattened together. They shook and jiggled their asses side to side, while they stared at the lovely image in the mirror. They tilted their butts up until their anal holes touched. They pushed in deeper until they were rubbing their ass holes directly into each other! They now resembled half moon shapes, while they continued to mash in deeper. Both women were moaning now as they luxuriated in the feel of anal hole against anal hole. Soon they tilted some more until their pussies touched. It took great concentration to maintain this angle, but they managed to keep both ass holes and pussies in direct contact and still look in the mirror above. Soon both ladies were moaning out loud as their pussy juice mixed with sweat and Paint causing it to smear even more! They then rose to their feet, lifting themselves up and straightening their legs to full extension while keeping their elbows on the bed. They balanced themselves from this position in a wide stance while pressing fully together from heel to ass. Flexing their knees slightly, they began bouncing their asses up and down, then side to side. Finally they settled into a deep mashing grinding position that gave them maximum continuous contact of both ass holes and pussies! They shifted their heads to look at their image in the large floor mirror. They moaned out loud as they saw their two bodies pressed together in a pyramid shape, butt to butt! They began grinding deeper together. The sight was absolutely breathtaking as both Valencia and Veronica drank in the hot vision in front of them! Suddenly Valencia felt Veronica shift her weight and they topple over sideways, legs tangling! Veronica shifted again to lock Valencia in a trib scissors! Valencia quickly responded and within seconds the lovers were in a tight grinding scissors, each with a leg over the top of her lover! They pressed in for maximum pussy to pussy contact. Wet sucking sounds rang out again as they ground wetly together. Valencia reached out for Veronica who immediately knew what she wanted. Clasping hands they pulled themselves in even tighter as they ground their pussies deeper and harder! Soon two fat clits met head on as both women gasped out loud! They began humping furiously as they felt themselves racing towards orgasm! Pussy juice poured from one cunt to the other, mixing and blending deliciously together! The sounds were intoxicating and the smells were overwhelming! But more than anything was the picture in both mirrors, they captured it all as they stared at their wet, undulating painted reflections in the both the ceiling mirror and wall mirror! Though the tattoos were smeared, it was still an erotic sight as the women were moaning loudly now as their cunts and clits rub wildly together! Painted breasts shook and jiggled as both Valencia and Veronica felt another orgasm approaching. Veronica sat up and reached down snatching Valencia forward until their breasts smacked together. She immediately wrapped her in a bear hug and crushed her wet mouth into Valencia’s. Valencia returned the tight bear hug as they tried to kiss the shit out of each other. The kiss burned as they mixed their spit together, soaking each others faces and filling each others mouth up with their lathery spit! They began squealing in each others mouths, as orgasm number 3 ripped through their connected bodies! The orgasm rocked them as they clung to each other singing their love song in orgasmic cries of bliss! Their suctioning mouths finally released again with a delicious wet smack, as both Veronica and Valencia fell back on the bed still trembling and looking at their joined smeared tattooed limbs in the mirror! They panted and finally began slowing down, as they continued to stare at their beautiful reflection in the ceiling mirror!
    Valencia looked over at Veronica…
    “You know at this pace we will hit 20 orgasms by noon!"
    “If not before” Veronica answered still, panting while rolling on top of Valencia to cuddle.
    She kissed Valencia on the neck whispering I love you and squeezing her close. Veronica rolled them over so she could spoon with Valencia and pulled her in kissing her neck. Even though she was still beaming from her orgasm and loved to cuddle, Valencia still smiled inwardly as she knew the manipulative Veronica was not about to cuddle up and go to sleep……..this bitch was definitely up to no good! She knew the cuddling and sweet talk was simply a diversion, a way to get her to let her guard down. Valencia decided to play along and snuggle into the cuddle. She had to bait Veronica to show her hand by pretending to fall asleep in her arms. She snuggled in close and began breathing slowly and deeply as if snoring. Veronica held her close and kissed her neck cuddling intimately. After 5 minutes Valencia felt her back off and slip out of the bed. Valencia turned her head slightly and cracked open one eye as Veronica tiptoed up to the drawer and took out a belt. Valencia turned her head back and pretended to be asleep when Veronica closed the drawer and quietly tiptoed to where the panties lay on the floor picking it up. Valencia again cracked one eye opened watching her tiptoe around like the sneaky little bitch she is! When Veronica stood up to come back to bed, Valencia had already closed both eyes and waited for her to spring the trap. She had a good idea what Veronica had planned so she brought her right hand up to her shoulder as if to curl up comfortably. Veronica tiptoed back to the bed and climbed in a spooning position and kissed her neck again and cuddled. Valencia felt her hand move stealthily up to the top of her head and she could smell the leather from the belt.
    “I knew it….this bitch is going to try and strangle me with the belt” Valencia smiled inside.
    Slowly Veronica placed the belt over her head and Valencia cracked open one eye again to gauge the belts placement. She saw the belt go over her face without touching it and placed just before her neck. Veronica then carefully placed the end of the belt through the buckle, so she could draw it tight around Valencia’s neck when she struck. Valencia patiently waited for her to spring the trap. Finally Veronica had the belt in place, grinned then viciously yank it around her neck so she could lock it in! But Valencia was ready and quickly slipped her hand between the belt and her neck before she could draw it in and lock it.
    “Surprise bitch!” Valencia laughed and head-butted Veronica with the back of her head stunning her and making her back off.
    “What the F……” Veronica cried out!
    Valencia quickly spun in her arms, while lifting the belt from around her neck, then snatching it from Veronica’s hand and throwing it across the room.
    “NO MORE TRICKS BITCH……NO MORE CUTE LOVEY DOVEY CUDDLE GAMES……WE FIGHT NOW!” Valencia roared and slammed Veronica to the bed pinning her. She grabbed the panties and flung them away, while growling at her.
    “THIS TIME NO ONE HAS THE UPPER HAND LITTLE GIRL……YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME, THEN GET READY, CUZ WE’RE GOING TATTOOED BITCH TO TATTOOED BITCH RIGHT NOW…….GET READY TO FEEL THE POWER OF ASPHYXIA!!!”
    Veronica snarled aggressively then yanked her face in….
    “FINE WITH ME CUNT…AND YOU’RE RIGHT I DON’T NEED ANY FUCKING TRICKS TO BEAT YOU…..WE FIGHT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, TATTOOED BITCH TO TATTOOED BITCH…..GET READY SLUT….I AM THE ASPHYXIA DESTROYER!!!”
    With that they grabbed each other by their blonde hair and snatched each other in for a ferocious round of smush kissing……………..
    THE CUTE SHIT IS OVER…..THE REAL WAR WAS ON!
    They wound their fingers tightly in each others hair making sure no one was getting away and crushed their faces together……HARD…….it was going to be a war of strength and endurance…..a smush kissing marathon!
    Valencia pulled Veronica’s hair towards her….
    “Come here bitch….I’m weaving our hair together so you can’t get away…..you get your ass in here now and show me you got the moxie to fight me long term!”
    “Oh I got the moxie bitch…..I’ll make you regret you said that stupid shit to me!” Veronica growled ferociously and gripped Valencia’s hair hard!
    “Good….then feeeeel the power of Asphyxia?” Valencia bore down on her, snatching her hair in.
    Veronica snarled viciously and yanked Valencia’s hair back towards hers. Both sets of hands began mashing and merging their identical long blonde hair together! They were snatching each other in roughly as they began using their long strong fingers like crocheting needles and weaving their hair together! They growled as they merged their long blonde hair as if they were knitting fabric. They weaved their hair together like a quilt or sweater, except they were weaving wildly aggressively with no rhythm or skill, just wild aggressive pulling, snatching, tangling and weaving! Fingers tangled together, gripping each other and fighting for dominance, while hair merged and tangled wildly. They began yanking their heads side to side, their smashed faces grinding hard together, noses bending and smashing and contorting roughly together. Wild eyes were wide open as they drilled the power of their fem-dominant will into each other! Each woman determined to dominate the other and win this war! They brought their power to bear and began rolling, tangling and locking their long powerful legs together. Each one fighting to control the other; their strength was equal as joints locked and muscles gripped and pulled, pushed and jerked against each other. Muscled abs slid roughly together as breasts mashed and flattened and contorted, ballooning and squishing together. They were kissing roughly now, all breathing passages sealed as their bodies locked and fought and rolled matching power against power…..it was a bitch to bitch war now and they talked shit right inside their locked together mouths. Eyes locked into eyes gauging each other’s will to compete, both women determined to melt each others will down under the withering mental and emotional onslaught of their bitchy power! They continued to snatch and weave their hair tightly with their strong crocheting fingers as they locked in for furious sexual combat. Their fiery eyes drilling laser like heat into their adversary as they were hell bent to outlast and outmuscle their bitchy rival! Their exploding breath was hot as they cursed each other out!
    “WHERE’S THE MUSCLE CUNT……..SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!” Valencia yelled.
    “FUCK YOU BITCH…..I’LL OUT MUSCLE YOUR BLONDE ASS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AND TWICE ON SUNDAY CUNT!!!” Veronica yelled back.
    THEN FIGHT ME BITCH….BRING SOME MUSCLE…..WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!”
    With that they bore ferociously into each other, fingers tangling, clawing, gripping and weaving even harder, heads snatched from side to side as faces ground and rotated viciously into each other. They began grinding the cartilage of their noses maliciously as they bent and ground roughly together. Snorting loudly, they screamed and called each other every filthy name they could inside their sealed mouths.
    “CUNT!”
    “SLUT!”
    “BITCH!”
    “WHORE!”
    “YOU LIKE THIS WHORE!”
    “I LOVE THIS WHORE AND SO DO YOU BITCH!”
    “YOU THINK YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE YOU BITCH?”
    “I KNOW I DO!”
    “THE HELL YOU DO!”
    “THEN PROVE IT BITCH….FIGHT ME!”
    They screamed and bit, chewed and ground roughly together, their powerful arms and locked legs trying to muscle the other over on her back, so she could be mounted and fucked! They rolled as each one fought for dominance, until they rolled too close to the edge of the bed and fell off! Their weaved hair prevented their heads from separating and their locked legs and arms held firm. They hit the floor fighting, as they continued to roll for dominance, their identical bodies crushed together. If anyone had come in and saw this they would not who was who, so alike were they. The two identical battling bodies were quite literally one now, neither of them knowing where one started and other ended. The thought of their absolute oneness has always enflamed them, but at this moment their thoughts and emotions was a towering erotic inferno as they fought to merge everything completely and permanently! They growled and screamed in their locked mouths, wild spit forming a hot foamy frothy brew, their hot breath a heat filled gas chamber, steaming each others mouths and lungs like a too hot sauna!
    “WE’RE ONE YOU FUCKING CUNT……YOU HEAR ME BITCH…..YOU BELONG TO ME FOREVER!” Valencia screamed at Veronica!
    “FOREVERS NOT LONG ENOUGH SLUT……..I’LL BE FUCKING YOU AND KICKING YOUR ASS JUST LIKE THIS FROM NOW TO ETERNITY!” Veronica screamed back!
    “REALLY BITCH…...JUST LIKE THIS?”
    “JUST LIKE THIS SLUT!”
    “PROVE IT BITCH!”
    “NO YOU PROVE IT SLUT!”
    “OH I’LL PROVE IT CUNT!”
    “YEAH?”
    “YEAH!”
    The intense smush war ratcheted up, the elevated intensity was frightening! But Veronica and Valencia drank it up like two drug addicts, loving every fucking bit of it as they deliriously began firing off orgasm after orgasm; yet nothing slowed them down as cunt juices mixed and flooded as it sprayed back and forth between their grinding cunts. Clits stayed firm and long and hard even though they banged and ground against each other ceaselessly! Orgasms were not a diminishing but an empowering as they fired off one after another. Their vicious hair weaving grip never loosening or lessening as they knotted their hair follicles together ceaselessly, their powerful leg and arm locks never weakening. Powerful ab muscles slid like two washboards rubbing together. Breasts ground into breasts, blonde bushes ground and weaved their cunt hair together like the blonde hair above their pressed together heads. Nothing was separate now as they obsessively removed all individuality and sealed themselves together! They rolled all around their bedroom floor, no one backing off or giving any ground. When one gained the top, she fucked and pounded her rival mercilessly in the floor, when the other fought and gained the top, she repaid the assault with interest. One hour past and they continued fighting aggressively, orgasms rocketing back and forth between them. But as they pushed each other into the second hour, they began slowing down, but kept a steady grind and hard muscle lock. Continuing to roll on the floor Valencia and Veronica settled into the marathon and paced themselves as they knew endurance was the key to victory. They smashed their faces hard sealing off all airways to asphyxiate their rival unconscious. This is the part of the war were subtle strategy would produce a winner. Over the last 8 months they learned each other and fought face to face on a daily and nightly basis, so the love rivals were well schooled in how to fight the other. Gripping fingers continued to weave and tighten their hair, as they growled viciously in their biting kiss! Smashing noses hard, they made subtle shifts in angles to seal off air passages, while mouths gasketed tight allowing only their gaseous breath to fill each other! Veronica was well schooled in how to breathe now and shrewdly shifted angles to cut off her rivals breathing, while Valencia just as shrewdly matched her shift for shift and angle for angle! They were two sexual chess players, shifting subtly to cut of any open air passage and whatever air tried to enter it would be intercepted by the hot suffocating breath of her rival as they blew hot breath not only from their sealed mouths, but grinding flaring nostrils. Their long noses bending and flattening, while flaring nostrils sealed, snorted and smashed tight. Their sealed mouths continued pouring hot steamy breath inside each other’s mouths and lungs! The key was using their opponents breath on her inhale like air…..so essentially they would be living off each other, while using their own breath on the exhale to overwhelm and suffocate! Each woman would also adjust her rhythm so as not to allow her rival to time her. The inhale and exhale had to be used to defeat, not empower. They continued grinding and shifting their faces together, mouths and noses smashing, contorting, bending and sealing. Their blazing eyes mere millimeters apart, peering deep, watching for subtle shifts in energy. If they sensed one was struggling the other would pounce on it, increasing the pressure! Back and forth they went, hot steamy breath continuing to fill each other’s mouths and lungs, while their hot lava like spit, foamed and frothed and flooded each other mouths. Both women were now getting weary as their strength started to wane. Noses snorted, bent and shifted together, nostrils were smashed and pinned so as not to allow any air in. Breath and spit poured relentlessly into mouths, filling each other up and overwhelming both of them. Both shaking women could now feel themselves struggling to hold on.
    IT WAS THE END GAME NOW……..AND ANY MISTAKE WOULD MEAN DEFEAT!
    They gripped each other hard, both ladies locked in tight for the home stretch, they breathed hot foggy breath back and forth, relentless mouths sealed tight! They could each see the other struggling to hold on and both knew what needed to happen. The next orgasm would finish the other, by causing their weakened condition to lose focus and collapse their physical prowess. So both women using all her remaining strength began winding her body sensuously into the other; pussy to pussy and clit to clit. But they had to hold the smush kiss hard, deep and strong, if the other got air, her power would begin to recharge! Their bodies wound erotically together now, undulating deeply, sensuously. The kiss was softer now, still demanding but more delicious and erotic, while maintaining a tight seal keeping air out. They both whined as the deliciousness of their soft melting mouth kiss as well as their slick wet pussy kiss was beginning to take effect. Their eyes not so aggressive now, began showing signs of vulnerability, there was a definite chink in their emotional armor.
    “Hmmmmm!”
    They whined together as they took each other deeper. After 8 months together, they knew each other sexually and how to deliver the most delicious orgasms through smush kissing and tribbing. It was a race to the finish line now as both women knew who ever went off first was finished. They had no more strength left to fight and they began to feel their muscles give in and their bodies involuntarily melt into each other. Everything became fluid and delicious as they stared in the eyes of their twin, their rival, their lover! They knew this time when the big O hit, it would be so delicious and so good….that it would in fact put the other out for good!
    “Hmmmmmmmmmm!”
    They were whining more often now as the feelings began overwhelming them. Valencia was afraid as she began heaving, her body surrendering to her twin as she began whining over and over. But she saw an answering panic in Veronica’s eyes as she was trembling uncontrollably, her strength also gone. They melted in each others arms, their bodies beginning to shake together. Both sets of hands now stroked each other’s head and hair instead of grip and weave. Their mouths melted fully now as they began panting and whining and calling each other’s name. Their eyes began fluttering as the swirling tornado began to touch down and both lovers felt themselves beginning to lift off into the winds of bliss…….
    “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” they cried out one last time as they clung to each other shaking, eyes closing, their bodies and their minds began……
    Letting Go……
    Let-ting…Gooo…..
    Lettiiiinnnngg…………Goooooo…..
    No one knows who went out first; no one knows who woke up first and no one cared. But a couple of hours later, still wrapped in each others arms, still stretched out on the floor, twin bodies still knotted together, legs twined, weaved hair tangled hopelessly together; untangling this mess would not be easy. When they finally opened their eyes, they could only lay there helplessly unable to move, not wanting to move. They laid each other out in their grueling sexual battle and left each other an unconscious wreck. Veronica just smiled contentedly and kissed her lover gently before closing her eyes again. Valencia smiled back, returned the kiss and closed her eyes and both women went back to sleep. Another two hours went by before they woke again, this time not as sleepily, but still weak and groggy. Forgetting about the hair weave when they attempted to pull their heads back, the weave prevented it. They could only look at each other and laugh.
    “I guess we really are one!” Valencia giggled.
    “Just like we always wanted to be!” Veronica giggled with her.
    Valencia was able to shift her head enough to look at the ceiling mirror and started laughing.
    Veronica shifted her head also and the sight was both hilarious and erotic.
    Their joined heads quite literally looked crazy. They looked like siamese twins joined at the top of their heads and covered with one set of blonde hair. Since their hair was the exact same color and length and texture it was quite literally impossible to distinguish one from the other. It was two identical heads joined under one large mass of blonde hair, with no lines of differences between them.
    “Good luck untangling this mess!” Veronica cracked.
    “We may need to cut this with scissors” Valencia sighed.
    “No….let’s not cut it, we both like our long hair…..besides it should be fun untangling our hair while looking at us in the mirror.” Veronica suggested.
    Valencia agreed…
    “Let’s get in the bed and do it, this floor is hard.”
    They held each other close and stood up head to head and walked carefully to the bed. They laid down together and stretched out body to body and head to head. They smiled at the intimacy of it all, while laughingly gazing at the erotic sight above them. They pulled each other in closer, cheeks mashed together as they sighed contentedly at their oneness.
    “We look so good together baby, our hair literally looks the same, I almost don’t want to untangle us!” Veronica sighed.
    “Me either baby….let’s just indulge this for a while before TRYING to untangle us!”
    They sighed together and snuggled in closer enjoying the view. Eventually they began working on their entwined hair, not really even knowing how to begin or differentiate it. But after 15 minutes or so they finally made significant headway and could get a glimpse of whose hair belonged to whom. Eventually they did untangle all of it with minimal damage. They smiled and held each other agreeing their battle was a tie and they will take it up again tomorrow, which was not saying much since all their tomorrows was another smush kissing battle.
    It was now 5:00 o-clock in the evening and they were hungry and agreed to order a pizza and eat in, bathe in their large tub and watch a movie. Valencia went to stand up and Veronica pulled her back.
    Don’t get up yet baby…..I just want to look at you!”
    She rolled on top of Valencia and gazed at her lovingly. She lowered her face on top of Valencia’s their lips a papers width apart, their mouths open. She then placed her forehead on top of Valencia’s, their long noses again mashing flat. Their breath mingled in their open mouths, but they did not kiss. Green eyes held together, staring deep into each others soul, yet no words were said as they simply stared at each other. Holding each other close, Veronica raised her face an inch from Valencia’s! Still gazing deep into her eyes, she began a performing a tantric ritual they were both familiar with. It was called the “The Bliss Carezza” (the actual pronunciation is Karet-zah). In the ancient Egyptian language it is called “Ari Sa Aungkh”, which means “Blissful Caresses or Touch of Ecstasy!" Valencia was very familiar with it seeing that she was the one who taught it to Veronica. Veronica loved receiving it and giving it and now she felt compelled to give it to her lover as part of her birthday present. She began running her hands along the side of Valencia’s face, but not touching her! She added tantric breathing by placing her mouth on Valencia’s and breathing into her lungs and diaphragm! Valencia pulled the breath in while Veronica moved her hands over the top of Valencia’s head, then lightly touching her she gently began massaging the top of her skull, all the while performing the breathing exercise. She then pulled her face back again, continuing to move her hands over Valencia’s head and face without touching her. Valencia felt the blissful heat as it made it’s way into the nerve endings in her skull. She trembled as she opened up to her lovers energy, completely surrendering herself to Veronica who in spite of their ruthless sexual games, she trusted implicitly! For they knew they were completely safe with each other and neither one would ever do anything to hurt the other! Their sex was rough, their love was tender!
    Veronica centered in on the head as she breathed and whispered words of love and life into Valencia. Valencia sighed in blissful surrender as she gladly accepted her lovers gift!
    “Open your eyes darling, let’s look at each other” Veronica whispered.
    Valencia opened her eyes dreamily and stared into the loving eyes of her life partner. She reached up and pulled Veronica’s face down on top of hers as they lovingly held their eyes together! Veronica then reached for Valencia’s hands and entwined their long fingers together. They held their hands up over their heads as Veronica aligned her entire body with Valencia’s. From head to toe, they aligned themselves up perfectly, neither saying a word, just staring deep into each others eyes! No words were needed, the knowledge that they had each other was enough! This was not some youthful storybook crush. Theirs was a relationship built on the maturity of older women who refuse to let the pains of life destroy their ability to love! They had the emotional capacity to love freely like children, but the mental clarity of mature adults and they had the discipline to keep it that way!!! Their love was permanent and they knew it! As they stared together they felt as if a touch of immortality had entered into their relationship, as if death could no longer separate them. Their eyes, so close together, searched deep within each other, discovering mysteries reserved for no one but them! They let go of any restraints as they continued to stare, seeing each others lives, examining their relationship, remembering how they met more than 3 and a half years ago, how they separated then came back together! They remembered the pain of the break-up and how their lives felt incomplete without the other. They remembered the glorious reunion and how they built so much together. First the moving to Austin, Texas and purchasing a new home on 20 acres of land. Then building five new fitness centers in Austin and surrounding areas. They had completely merged their lives into one glorious union sharing everything! They were no longer independent women, but interdependent with one another, and they both loved it!!! For them independence had it’s benefits, but interdependence was better, especially since their was no issues of jealousy and preconceived control issues. Both were free to do as they wish and see whom they wished, but who could match what they gave each other!!! They were twins, they were soul mates! They were twins in every aspect of their lives, making everything one…body, mind and soul! They gave to each other more than they ever dreamed was possible in a relationship!
    They smiled with this knowledge as they continued to stare! They mashed closer, eyes so close they merged as one, while their lashes laced together! Their stare told the story of their joined life, their hopes dreams and desires! Their stare spoke of the oneness of their life and how this was meant to be between them! The stare moved into 10, 15, 20 minutes, who knows how long, it could have been an hour, they lost all track of time! And why shouldn't they? There was no rush, they had all the time they needed to know each other. Anyone else would have gotten bored with this eye staring a long time ago, but not them, they luxuriated in the knowledge that they could look as deeply and as closely as they wanted to, and for as long as they wanted to, and not get tired!!! They held each other and saw the past, the present and the future………….
    “Oh ‘V’ do you see what I see” Veronica soft voice finally speaking?
    Valencia tried but could not answer, she lay there trembling, her eyes began to blink as tears started welling up, as she felt a distant memory climb into her consciousness! She suddenly began remembering…….a long time ago…….her father……growing up in central Texas, just outside of Austin, twenty miles from the University of Texas. Tears began pouring from her eyes, wetting her and Veronica’s face! Suddenly she turned her head away and began sobbing!
    “Ohhh ‘V’ Veronica moaned, sensing her lovers pain!
    Valencia pulled her hands away from Veronica’s and pulled out from under her.
    “Veee” talk to me sweetheart, Veronica cried gently, tears also welling up in her own eyes!
    Valencia curled up in a ball as she broke down, sobbing almost hysterically as tears poured out of her….
    “NO, NO, NO, she cried out as she covered her face in her hands.
    Veronica no longer spoke, but simply crawled behind her and wrapped her arms around Valencia from behind and held her closely. Valencia trembled and cried, sobbing and murmuring ragged nooo’s from her trembling lips.
    Veronica kissed her hair softly and allowed her to cry freely…….
    ”I’m here ‘V’ she whispered, I’m not going anywhere, ever!!!"
    Valencia’s crying increased as she gripped her lovers arms and hands! They were now sobbing and freely weeping together as Veronica whispered words of love, comfort and commitment to Valencia. Their bodies trembled as Valencia’s crying continued….
    “NO, NO, NO, NO, NO………….”
    Veronica held her as she encouraged her to cry it out. After about 20 minutes Valencia finally calmed down enough to, whisper…
    “Oh daddy how could you!"
    It then dawned on Veronica that Valencia must be revisiting a time of parental abuse, either physical or sexual or both!!! A memory she had probably repressed and in the midst of their loving and bonding, she remembered this ugly time in her life. Veronica did not try to get her to talk about it, she knew Valencia would tell her everything soon enough. She also knew Valencia was an only child and rarely spoke of her parents and Veronica never forced the issue. They continued to lie there crying softly, until Valencia finally spoke in almost a whisper………..
    “Y-Your eyes, I saw in it……. ”
    Veronica listened patiently.
    “I-I…..I saw love (she paused), but not just any love……….it was so totally and completely unconditional and accepting. I felt like you loved me for me……. not for what you wanted from me. I know we always say that, but your eyes told it better this time! I felt so completely at peace and at one with you, I finally felt like I was home….you know what I mean?"
    Veronica nodded.
    “But then it happened” Valencia starts crying again!
    Veronica continued to listen.
    “I realized, you are the only person who has ever really loved me this completely, not even my parents!!!
    Veronica just listened….
    “My mother was addicted to prescription drugs and was physically abused by my father! He was a wealthy and powerful man, as my great grandfather was old money oil! So needless to say he had deep pockets and deep political ties and my mother was too fearful and weak to protect herself and me the way she should. She eventually died of a drug overdose, when I was six. I believe to this day my father was involved in some form of illegal drug operation as there were always many rumors; and that he was partly responsible for my mother’s death! I cannot prove it, but I always suspected it.”
    Valencia began crying again!
    “It’s OK baby, I’m here.”
    “I was raised by nannies and caregivers after that. When I turned 13, my father, he………he……. .
    “I’m here…….it’s ok baby” Veronica whispered!
    Slowly Valencia began sharing the story of how her father abused her sexually when she became a teenager. She talked about how she was afraid to report him to the police, knowing how powerful he was and how many connections he had! She also talked about how the sexual abuse continued unabated until ran away from home and quit school just before her 16th birthday! How she eventually ended up moving to Katy, Texas and living with cousins and going back to school and finishing. She talked of meeting a good school counselor who encouraged her to go to college and get her education!
    Veronica smiled at her and whispered, “good girl!"
    “You know I only saw him once more after moved out at 16” Valencia stated.
    “Really” Veronica stated.
    “And that was at his funeral!" Valencia spoke bitterly!
    “When did he die?"
    “Right after my 25th birthday, he had a heart attack. By then I had literally blocked out all the things he had done to me and to my mother.
    “How did you feel seeing him at the funeral?"
    “I didn’t feel anything at the time, I just stared at his dead body in the casket, glad he was gone.”
    “Oh ‘V’ I’m so sorry!"
    “Thank you baby. But one good thing came out of all this though.”
    “What’s that?"
    “He left me over 30 million in a family trust!"
    “Whoa 30 million……”
    “Dollars” Valencia finished her sentence. “That’s how I started the company, with the money and his name!"
    “But ‘V’ how did our love making remind you of him?"
    “I’ve always wondered why I have this obsession to hold someone so close to me that I virtually squeeze the life out of them. But now I think I remember when it started. It was right after my mother died. I felt so alone and would hold my stuffed bear and just squeeze it close to me for hours on end, refusing to let it go. My father was a big strong man and kept me in sports growing up. That is why I am so competitive, but he was cold and impersonal and my mother was a submissive housewife type and though she never said it, I think my grandparents pushed her into marrying him when she turned 18, because his family had money. She had me two years later and was diagnosed with breasts cancer when I was a four. My only real memories of her was drugs, chemo-therapy and pain meds. That and her being fearful of my father because he use to beat her before her cancer. I don’t think they ever loved each other, but married for convenience. I always longed for closeness, so much so, I use to take it out on my poor teddy bear!"
    Valencia then looked up at Veronica and smiled.
    “I guess that makes you my teddy bear now?"
    Veronica smiled back….
    “I better be!" With that she squeezed Valencia real close.
    “You know ‘V’ it’s strange how staring into your eyes made me remember all this. It’s not that it reminded me of the bad times, but it made me grateful for what I have now and that’s you!"
    “So does this mean the smush wars become the Teddy wars now?” Veronica cracked.
    “Baby we can call the love wars anything we want, as long as it’s you and me!” Valencia grinned.
    Veronica started beaming at that and just squeezed Valencia closer to her. They ordered pizza and continued talking for the next several hours, sharing intimate stories about each others lives. Laughing and crying together as Veronica shared her own painful memories as well. They held each other close, massaged each other and even made more love that night as their competitive race to 20 was put off for a later date. Their weekend became an oasis of love acceptance and healing. What started out as a weekend of bitchy competition, became a weekend of renewal! Veronica and Valencia did not leave the house all weekend. They just held each other close, made slow delicious love and looked deep into each others soul! No matter what happened in the past, they knew they had each other and for them that was all they needed!
    Shortly afterward Valencia went into therapy and found resolution for herself as well as building a center for abused children, battered woman and victims of sexual abuse. She and Veronica became involved in a greater work for families who’ve suffered as Valencia did. This all starting from a birthday present that started in bitchy lust and ended in healing love! Of course their wonderful healing had no effect on their bitchy smush wars…..why should it….and besides they love it!

The End
    Last edited by shak7; April 4th, 2017 at 01:22 AM.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breathless Kisses 2 pt 2 By Shak

I am seriously enjoying this series and am hoping for a Breathless Kisses 3. Any plans for that, Shak?
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    I am seriously enjoying this series and am hoping for a Breathless Kisses 3. Any plans for that, Shak?
    Thanks XP

Most of you know I have been battling a serious illness and I am back in school full time because of that illness (voc-rehab). So writing usually comes between semesters and if therapy is going well. Right now Spring semester is starting so more writing can't happen at this time.
    But reading all of your great stories and writing is a lot of fun, so who knows what the future brings. Thanks for the encouragement.

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you melt your keyboard after writing such a scorching hot battle? I greatly appreciated the the ass to ass fight and the insults both these ladies used against each other. Your creativity really came through in this one and in my opinion reached new heights of eroticism. Thanks again for sharing it.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    Did you melt your keyboard after writing such a scorching hot battle? I greatly appreciated the the ass to ass fight and the insults both these ladies used against each other. Your creativity really came through in this one and in my opinion reached new heights of eroticism. Thanks again for sharing it.

Hey fett33

No I didn't melt the keyboard, but I got all kind of visions with that thought. I could see my keyboard turning to hot liquid and messing up my pants and waxing up the desk and carpet. I saw my fingers getting hot wax everywhere and I have to clean all that shit up! As you can see my imagination can get pretty out there!
    Thanks for the complement, I greatly appreciate the words of support and encouragement. Be blessed both you and yours.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shak

The blonde hair tangled with blonde hair parts to your story - super HOT.
    And they - stayed this way a while - thank you, thank you.
    Love it when two hot women tangle up from hair to toe.
    Face to face or as in a 69.
    Your story gets better and better - thanks Shak.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Shak

The blonde hair tangled with blonde hair parts to your story - super HOT.
    And they - stayed this way a while - thank you, thank you.
    Love it when two hot women tangle up from hair to toe.
    Face to face or as in a 69.
    Your story gets better and better - thanks Shak.
    Hey dwcole

Thanks for the message. If I ever do a BK3 there will be a shower scene..... (just thought you'd like to know) with lots of u know what! Because Valencia would need revenge for the bathtub assault. Unfortunately that may never happen or at best is a long long way off because of school and my struggling health. But the thought is hot.
    Again thanks and be well

Shak