Hi guys and gals,

We are entering the final phase of this project. I will keep all updates in this thread.

The time of voting is over. Thank you all for you participation!
Now it's up to the producer and his assistant to make our wishes come true.

Our choices have been consolidated and implemented in the script, which the producer has in his possession.

I also have confirmation that the uniforms have arrived in time for the filming. So no adjustments needed on this matter. I am doubting if I should make the script known beforehand or afterwards. I think it would be a better experience to receive it afterwards. But if you guys disagree, just let me know.

The next step will be the actual filming of the match. After which we have to wait for the editing. Since the language probably will be in English, we don't have to wait for translation/subtitles. Because this is something Defeated is working on.
In the meanwhile we might receive some pictures or we might not...
And after that step, we most likely will receive a download link to the video. XP can see who has participated. I will have to discuss with him if he sends the participants a download link or that we all individually have to Pm him for it.
In the end I think it would a nice courtesy towards the producer to write a review about the video. Whether it is here and/or some other place.

Well, that's it for now. Will keep you updated.

If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.