Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2016 project final phase

Once upon a time, in a castle far far away...
    Two nurses fights for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    A good sexfight with both does show some hate towards the other.
    Action was back and forth.

Since both girls are not having English as their mother tongue, you can imagine that trash talking are a little difficult for them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'd like to receive the video

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A big thanks to the producer. I'm new in this awesome forum and I'm really looking forward to receive a download link. The story for this video sounds great. I'm very excited 😉

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello there !

I would love to recceive the video

Won't let you down for the review afterwards,

Amadou

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    So I have the following proposal. You can post in this thread that you would like to receive the download link from XP. In return you agree to write a little review afterwards in the review section. It does not have to be a whole novel. Just tell a bit what your thoughts are about the video, what you liked, what you would have liked to see different, what you think of the whole process of this project, etc. Just put a little effort in it and don't stop at "Good video/bad video."
    I hope the others don't get jealous and I hope you guys appreciate this gesture.

So to start the story, once upon a time, in a castle far far away...
    sffan4e looked out across the world. They saw the people crying out for trib, and they said "let there be sexfighting nurses" and they saw that this was good.

I'll post a review once I've watched the video. Promise. Please may I have a link?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    Once upon a time, in a castle far far away...
    Two ... fights for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    A good sexfight with both does show some hate towards the other.
    Action was back and forth.

Since both girls are not having English as their mother tongue, you can imagine that trash talking are a little difficult for them.
    Ssshhh... some might want to be surprised...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all,

I got some PM asking about the download link, and if I am not mistaken some of you have voted/posted about this project. For those, you don't need to post here or ask me or XP for the download link. XP will send everybody he can find the download link through PM.

I believe he will post here to tell us when he did so. If after his announcement you still not have received the download link, and believe you should have received one, than you can ask us for it, by providing a link to where you have participated. Or if you are a new member, just tell you missed out on this project. I am not sure if it's better to do so here or through PM. My PM inbox often is overflown.

Oohhh, XP XP, where are thou?
    Where is XP when you need him?

Cut the man some slack. He is pretty busy with daily life/work. Besides it's no small task to search for everyone who has participated and send them all a PM.
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:59 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Ssshhh... some might want to be surprised...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all,

I got some PM asking about the download link, and if I am not mistaken some of you have voted/posted about this project. For those, you don't need to post here or ask me or XP for the download link. XP will send everybody he can find the download link through PM.

I believe he will post here to tell us when he did so. If after his announcement you still not have received the download link, and believe you should have received one, than you can ask us for it, by providing a link to where you have participated. Or if you are a new member, just tell you missed out on this project. I am not sure if it's better to do so here or through PM. My PM inbox often is overflown.

XP XP, where are thou?
    Where is XP when you need him?

Cut the man some slack. He is pretty busy with daily life/work. Besides it's no small task to search for everyone who has participated and send them all a PM.
    Hi!
    I would like to get the link and happy to write a review. True English is not my native language, and there may be problems in the translation
    Unfortunately, I missed the beginning of the project and could not participate in it ((
    Vlad

Junior Hostboard Member JJTalor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello!
    Wow - the project sounds interesting. I'd like to have the link if it's not too late.
    What can I do to return the favor?
    Happy to write reviews, etc.

I quickly went through the history of the project. Interestingly, Miss Talia Mint posted this on her twitter..
    Twitter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vladmva View Post
    Hi!
    I would like to get the link and happy to write a review. True English is not my native language, and there may be problems in the translation
    Unfortunately, I missed the beginning of the project and could not participate in it ((
    Vlad
    To be fair the project started about 4 months ago, and members only had to at least participate once. Even when only at the end. But I will do my best and see what I can do about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JJTalor View Post
    Hello!
    Wow - the project sounds interesting. I'd like to have the link if it's not too late.
    What can I do to return the favor?
    Happy to write reviews, etc.

I quickly went through the history of the project. Interestingly, Miss Talia Mint posted this on her twitter..
    Twitter
    Thanks for sharing! I checked a little while ago, but did not see her post anything about our little project. Untill now.

Picture does seem familiar to me... My sexfight scripts

In return you indeed can write a review in the review section about the video. And you talk elsewhere about this video project if you like. Perhaps it can inspire others as well?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Update:

Hi Sf fans,

In special the existing members who missed the project and have not participated., but still want the video link.

The project started somewhere around 4 months ago. And you only had to participate at least once. Either by a vote or a post in one of the threads about this project.

However, after careful consideration, we understand that everybody's situation can be different. And for some reason you still might have missed it. So the producer of Defeatedsexfight once again let's his hearts speak and allows us to share the video link also with you.
    I hope you guys appreciate this gesture.

In return we ask you, just like the new members who missed the participation, to post a review of the video in the review section. You don't have to make a whole novel, but don't be lazy like "nice video". Tell a bit what you liked, what you would have done/want to see differently, what your thoughts are on collaborative projects like these, etc etc.
    And you are welcome to share your thoughts about this video and project elsewhere as well.

We will however have to draw the line somewhere. So when the free download period is over, the video will comes available at the Webster of Defeatedsexfight and we can not distribute it for free anymore!
    And again, the rights to the video remain with the producer. So please don't share it with others yourself. I hope you respect this gift and don't misuse it.

Having said that, the producer allows us to put a few screenshots with your review, if you like to do so. Just like I have done with my previews. Do limit the amount to max 25 pictures.

So I hope you guys and gals appreciate this, and hope you can enjoy the video soon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast