Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2016 project final phase

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Update:

Hi Sf fans,

In special the existing members who missed the project and have not participated., but still want the video link.

The project started somewhere around 4 months ago. And you only had to participate at least once. Either by a vote or a post in one of the threads about this project.

However, after careful consideration, we understand that everybody's situation can be different. And for some reason you still might have missed it. So the producer of Defeatedsexfight once again let's his hearts speak and allows us to share the video link also with you.
    I hope you guys appreciate this gesture.

In return we ask you, just like the new members who missed the participation, to post a review of the video in the review section. You don't have to make a whole novel, but don't be lazy like "nice video". Tell a bit what you liked, what you would have done/want to see differently, what your thoughts are on collaborative projects like these, etc etc.
    And you are welcome to share your thoughts about this video and project elsewhere as well.

We will however have to draw the line somewhere. So when the free download period is over, the video will comes available at the Webster of Defeatedsexfight and we can not distribute it for free anymore!
    And again, the rights to the video remain with the producer. So please don't share it with others yourself. I hope you respect this gift and don't misuse it.

Having said that, the producer allows us to put a few screenshots with your review, if you like to do so. Just like I have done with my previews. Do limit the amount to max 25 pictures.

So I hope you guys and gals appreciate this, and hope you can enjoy the video soon.

Is the link on their site or will it be posted here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Update:

Hi Sf fans,

In special the existing members who missed the project and have not participated., but still want the video link.

The project started somewhere around 4 months ago. And you only had to participate at least once. Either by a vote or a post in one of the threads about this project.

However, after careful consideration, we understand that everybody's situation can be different. And for some reason you still might have missed it. So the producer of Defeatedsexfight once again let's his hearts speak and allows us to share the video link also with you.
    I hope you guys appreciate this gesture.

In return we ask you, just like the new members who missed the participation, to post a review of the video in the review section. You don't have to make a whole novel, but don't be lazy like "nice video". Tell a bit what you liked, what you would have done/want to see differently, what your thoughts are on collaborative projects like these, etc etc.
    And you are welcome to share your thoughts about this video and project elsewhere as well.

We will however have to draw the line somewhere. So when the free download period is over, the video will comes available at the Webster of Defeatedsexfight and we can not distribute it for free anymore!
    And again, the rights to the video remain with the producer. So please don't share it with others yourself. I hope you respect this gift and don't misuse it.

Having said that, the producer allows us to put a few screenshots with your review, if you like to do so. Just like I have done with my previews. Do limit the amount to max 25 pictures.

So I hope you guys and gals appreciate this, and hope you can enjoy the video soon.
    Thank you! The future will be attentive to such projects and I hope that they will still be not one Advanced video review I promise!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Is the link on their site or will it be posted here?
    Neither. The video file will be hosted by the cloud from ckskevin. He has send a download link to XP. XP will send everybody a Private message with the download link. This will require some time to set up. After he send the Private messages, he will announce that everybody who participated or asked for the link should have received the link. Those who did not receive it, can ask through Private message for the download link.

The free download link will be deactivated after our exclusive period of 1 month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vladmva View Post
    Thank you! The future will be attentive to such projects and I hope that they will still be not one Advanced video review I promise!
    You're welcome. And good to see that you are dedicated to write a review afterwards.

About future projects, I have good news for you (and everybody else who is interested). After the completion of the Trib it forward 2016 project, I will start the Trib it forward 2017 project. I will however try to keep the time from start to end much shorter. So keep a close eye to the development.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345