Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tie sexfights

I also have to say that I loved your story. I enjoy Allesey's work as well, it is very difficult to find anyone who likes equality that much. It is too bad that there couldn't have been a drawing of their long and exhausting armwrestling match! If anyone would ever be interested in roleplaying the two women in that scene, i would love to do so! I am also Brenhya on F-List chat, so I can be found there.

It probably goes without saying that I, too, love any contest, sexfight or otherwise, to be a long and exhausting draw/tie. I hate to admit it, but if a great story ends with one winning, I usually end up rewriting it (for my own enjoyment only!) as a draw!

Thank you to all for the marvelous stories! I hope to read and reread them!

Bren

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Apart from what you have commented, I have a "problem" writing stories: after a long build-up, I can not choose who wins because I like both girls by EQUAL! I love my two girls, so the tie is the most obvious solution.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Apart from what you have commented, I have a "problem" writing stories: after a long build-up, I can not choose who wins because I like both girls by EQUAL! I love my two girls, so the tie is the most obvious solution.
    You and me both. Loved them too much that it hurts to see either lose

Junior Hostboard Member joshster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CCFights story Bring It On is one of the best written sexfighting stories ever.

Between two women are mirror imagines of each other from the neck down with mirror attitudes regarding their rivalry. At the end of the story there is a clear winner

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

me as well am a big fan of sexfights that end in a draw

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I love equal women competing equally. ... so quite often a tie is the best resolution. But I believe it depends on the story and where you want to go with the storyline after the sexfight.. Some of my sexfights are designed to set up future meetings between the two girls. .. to either continue their struggle.. or for the loser to seek revenge. Some of my sexfights end in a tie.. and some of the sexfights that I write have a winner... and some have a decisive winner. It is is never a case of being wrong or right.. it all depends on the story.

Sometimes two girls really hate each other.... and sometimes the two participants just want to see who really is the best... and then there are times when the girls just want to have fun and enjoy each other. I write all kinds of different sexfights to add variety to the plot because some of my readers like this.. and some like that.. and some like to read something else..... so by having different endings to the fights, hopefully everyone will have a few chapters that they really love and want to visit again and again. ... However... I do prefer a sexfight that ends in a tie... or ones where the winner manages to eek out a victory by a few seconds. xoxoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Like virtually everyone commenting here, I prefer fights that are between women who are equals in every sexual way. I think that an important part of this fetish for many people is that the battle/contest is a matching of like to like and the more similar the combatants are (at least in terms of sexual characteristics) the more appealing the battle is. I have not given a lot of thought as to why this is, but I know it is definitely part of my own preferences.

As the OP has pointed out, however, there are actually very few stories on the board that end in a real tie. I can think if Morton's "Equals" (which is probably no longer up) and, now that Angel has commented, I think that her chapters dealing with Ashley and Joy are virtual ties. However, in every other story I can think of, one of the combatants "wins," even if only by seconds. Angel's stories are masterpieces of this kind of battle.

This is true even in my stories. In the past, I have been criticized by readers who want to see decisive victories between my characters. In keeping with the theme of this thread, my personal belief is that the conflicts I portray should almost always be photo-finishes. As I've said before, I find stories where one party completely overwhelms and overpowers the other to be boring, mostly because they lack any tension. A really good story, to my mind, has it so that either women could win because they are so closely matched in power and ability. I like to set it up so that there is always the possibility of a rematch where the loser one day could be the winner in the next battle. You lose that if it is clear that one woman is much stronger than the other. However, all that being said, in all of my stories that I can think of, someone emerges the (technical) winner.

I am currently working on two different stories where, at this point, I think that it is highly likely that the battle will end in a tie - one for sure. So, I will break my own pattern soon.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Tie sexfights

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

RE: Tie sexfight stories

My preference is, well, I don't really have a preference. If a writer is good, and his/her story involves a tie, a close win or a decisive win, I'm OK with the end result.

While my "fights" are less hard or harsh than most writers, I do like my confrontations to be spirited, sassy and always between two women with perfectly matched bodies. Especially between two women who are so sexually hot for each other that they can't wait to get it on.

I also enjoy writing the experienced woman verses inexperienced woman story, which sets up rematches in which the inexperienced woman becomes better and better with each subsequent encounter. But that doesn't always have to be the case. I also like matching up two women with no sexfight experience and letting it play out. It’s all story driven.

Other scenarios are also appealing. Recently discovered antagonism (they're competing for a job or some other reason) or long standing animosity (they've never liked each other and so things finally must be settled). My preferred storyline in this area is the long-standing, slowly building sexual tension/attraction between the two lead characters. But always, for me, when the women meet, the match must be passionate and sensual as well as graphic. I usually write with a winner and looser in mind, but the door to a rematch is almost always left open…
    A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; February 14th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Like virtually everyone commenting here, I prefer fights that are between women who are equals in every sexual way. I think that an important part of this fetish for many people is that the battle/contest is a matching of like to like and the more similar the combatants are (at least in terms of sexual characteristics) the more appealing the battle is. I have not given a lot of thought as to why this is, but I know it is definitely part of my own preferences.

This is true even in my stories. In the past, I have been criticized by readers who want to see decisive victories between my characters. In keeping with the theme of this thread, my personal belief is that the conflicts I portray should almost always be photo-finishes. As I've said before, I find stories where one party completely overwhelms and overpowers the other to be boring, mostly because they lack any tension. A really good story, to my mind, has it so that either women could win because they are so closely matched in power and ability. I like to set it up so that there is always the possibility of a rematch where the loser one day could be the winner in the next battle. You lose that if it is clear that one woman is much stronger than the other. However, all that being said, in all of my stories that I can think of, someone emerges the (technical) winner.
    I think you've answered your own question. Most enjoy the excitement in a competition. And what higher excitement could there be when both parties are equally matched? I mean, I think the same counts for any sports competition, if you watch a soccer or tennis match where one teams completely overshadows the other, than the excitement of the match is much lower than when it's a very close call.
    And in a sexfight it increases the expectations when the participants visually look very much a like. If 1 girls is very small and the other very large, then you expect the bigger girl to easily overpower the smaller one. Which lowers the initial excitement.

But "so many people, so many wishes". Some like it differently and have less interest in sexually equally matched situations, for example with SM where one dominates the other. I guess it's a matter of taste.

Junior Hostboard Member Annamartin0107's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all,

I am Anna, I love doing sexfight roleplays which are tied. Mail me on [email protected], if you want to roleplay with me.

Anna