Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Boarding School Queen - Part 18

That was awesome! I wasn't expecting tit action again but it was great! Loved the interim where we saw both girls thoughts as they recuperated. Also loved the nipple duel and the half / half result - brilliant! The hairpulling was also a great addition as well and liked the way the match became catfight esque. I enjoyed this a lot more than the Mhari Helen one - partly because the way you'd set up the tale meant this one was more unpredictable. I was waiting with bated breath for each part and wasnt dissapointed!

Enjoy your break - you've earned it but hope you get back to writing soon.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Boarding School Queen - Part 18

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko23 View Post
    That was awesome! I wasn't expecting tit action again but it was great! Loved the interim where we saw both girls thoughts as they recuperated. Also loved the nipple duel and the half / half result - brilliant! The hairpulling was also a great addition as well and liked the way the match became catfight esque. I enjoyed this a lot more than the Mhari Helen one - partly because the way you'd set up the tale meant this one was more unpredictable. I was waiting with bated breath for each part and wasnt dissapointed!

Enjoy your break - you've earned it but hope you get back to writing soon.

Hey Rocko,

Thanks again for the feedback and I'm glad you liked the final part. Interesting that you enjoyed this one more than the Mhairi Helen one: I agree it was set up a bit differently, and perhaps I didn't feel the weight of build-up quite as much, so was able to relax and experiment a bit more while writing it.
    I was always clear this was going to be more of a titfight than Mhairi and Helen, but the rest more or less just happened as I wrote it. I wasn't even sure who was going to win until the story really got going, if I'm honest.

I probably won't be taking too much time off but, as I find the writing process quite time-consuming and totally immersive, I don't want to burn out of creative steam in the meantime...

Take care,
    Ragnar0k
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; February 2nd, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love the nipple duel and the hair pulling

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdemick View Post
    love the nipple duel and the hair pulling
    Much appreciated rdemick,

I do like to take account of feedback when planning what to write. The Susan / Amita fight has proved quite popular, leaving scope for a rematch I feel: perhaps with their growing rivalry leading to more of a catfight next time.

R

Junior Hostboard Member candeftt's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would love to read a Susan vs Amita rematch.
    I'm not a fan of catfighting, more into trib duels clit to clit and hands off titfights with nip to nip contests too!
    Perhaps the contrasts between them makes their rivalry hotter (dark vs blond)

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by candeftt View Post
    Would love to read a Susan vs Amita rematch.
    I'm not a fan of catfighting, more into trib duels clit to clit and hands off titfights with nip to nip contests too!
    Perhaps the contrasts between them makes their rivalry hotter (dark vs blond)
    Thanks Candeftt,
    Like you, I enjoy a contest between two hot, strongly contrasting rivals and feel committed to engineering a rematch between Susan and Amita at some point.
    I like to include some catfighting where it fits the storyline, as I think it can enhance the action and increase the girl's competitive animosity towards each other, often serving to turn them on even more. I won't ignore the sexual duels, however, as that remains the driving force behind 'conflict resolution' in this particular imagined universe.

Ragnar0k

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My goodness, that was good. This forum's about titfighting and sexfighting, and this chapter has both in spades. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath while reading until my chest starting aching. LOL Amazing work.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]