Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Hey, everyone! So, something I've noticed for a long time is that there is a general lack of male on male sexfighting! Sure you have those strange little stories where men ram their cocks into balls until one is too hurt to go on, but those never seem to have the same feeling as a well written woman to woman sexfight. I've thought about why that is... and I think it comes down to that most of those stories feature men who just don't even want to do that sort of thing in the first place. They are usually doing it to win some woman, or at the manipulation of a woman, whereas many female sexfights are done simply because the girls want to see which of them is truly better, or any other reason that doesn't involve a third party.

I have a few questions regarding this topic, and I do hope some of you are as interested in male to male competition as I am!
    First off... do any of you know of any straight up sexfight stories between men? Not those "I'm going to joust my dick into your balls, boy," but a straight up sexfight; two men grinding, mashing, kissing, sucking, and double dildo assfucking to see which of the two is the superior fuck in general. I have no doubt that a few of those stories exist, but they seem pretty rare! Do you know of any good ones?

Second, of course, would be if any man on here would be competitive enough, and confident enough to challenge and sexfight another man? ;P I've seen you boys oogling girls and female sexfighting, so please, cut me some slack here and let me oogle you and male sexfighting. What are some reasons you think would drive you to challenge another male?

Finally, I have a particular kink when it comes to men in sexual competition. This isn't exactly a question, I'm just letting you know I like this idea. As above, I noted that I don't really care for the whole poking dicks into balls to hurt the other male... I think it is kinda silly, tbh, BUT something I do like is two sets of big hairy hangers swinging into each other, causing mutual damage like a titfight, and seeing which man can outlast the other through the horrible pain. I do see this as more of an equivalent to titfighting, as titfighting really fucking hurts and y'all barely represent that in the stories featured on here. Nutfighting, as I call it, probably hurts a lot worse, I know! But still, I love this idea. Men either holding their cocks up, and slamming their balls into each other, or getting into a scissoring position, and jamming them together until one man just can't take it anymore... or both back off! I have a weakness for ties.

Anyways, anyways, anyways, those are my thoughts on man to man sexfighting. I know that isn't a popular thing on here, as women are just generally sexier than men, but I hope at least some of you enjoy the idea! Again, I'd love to see some stories if you know any, and if you're a writer and you have an itch to write some man to man action, just know you have a big fan. Aaaand maybe, maybe you could throw in a nutfight scene somewhere for me? <3

I wouldn't mind roleplaying out a male sexfight, by the way! I may not be as good at it as female sexfighting, but I am more than willing to write it out with you just to get my delicious male battle crave filled.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Sounds funny and extremely painful.
    LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Hey, everyone! So, something I've noticed for a long time is that there is a general lack of male on male sexfighting! Sure you have those strange little stories where men ram their cocks into balls until one is too hurt to go on, but those never seem to have the same feeling as a well written woman to woman sexfight. I've thought about why that is... and I think it comes down to that most of those stories feature men who just don't even want to do that sort of thing in the first place. They are usually doing it to win some woman, or at the manipulation of a woman, whereas many female sexfights are done simply because the girls want to see which of them is truly better, or any other reason that doesn't involve a third party.

I have a few questions regarding this topic, and I do hope some of you are as interested in male to male competition as I am!
    First off... do any of you know of any straight up sexfight stories between men? Not those "I'm going to joust my dick into your balls, boy," but a straight up sexfight; two men grinding, mashing, kissing, sucking, and double dildo assfucking to see which of the two is the superior fuck in general. I have no doubt that a few of those stories exist, but they seem pretty rare! Do you know of any good ones?

Second, of course, would be if any man on here would be competitive enough, and confident enough to challenge and sexfight another man? ;P I've seen you boys oogling girls and female sexfighting, so please, cut me some slack here and let me oogle you and male sexfighting. What are some reasons you think would drive you to challenge another male?

Finally, I have a particular kink when it comes to men in sexual competition. This isn't exactly a question, I'm just letting you know I like this idea. As above, I noted that I don't really care for the whole poking dicks into balls to hurt the other male... I think it is kinda silly, tbh, BUT something I do like is two sets of big hairy hangers swinging into each other, causing mutual damage like a titfight, and seeing which man can outlast the other through the horrible pain. I do see this as more of an equivalent to titfighting, as titfighting really fucking hurts and y'all barely represent that in the stories featured on here. Nutfighting, as I call it, probably hurts a lot worse, I know! But still, I love this idea. Men either holding their cocks up, and slamming their balls into each other, or getting into a scissoring position, and jamming them together until one man just can't take it anymore... or both back off! I have a weakness for ties.

Anyways, anyways, anyways, those are my thoughts on man to man sexfighting. I know that isn't a popular thing on here, as women are just generally sexier than men, but I hope at least some of you enjoy the idea! Again, I'd love to see some stories if you know any, and if you're a writer and you have an itch to write some man to man action, just know you have a big fan. Aaaand maybe, maybe you could throw in a nutfight scene somewhere for me? <3

I wouldn't mind roleplaying out a male sexfight, by the way! I may not be as good at it as female sexfighting, but I am more than willing to write it out with you just to get my delicious male battle crave filled.
    Sooo I'm perfectly fine with male to male duels.. by my true feelings are futanari vs futanari. The ultimate sex form, I have a few stories and art being made. Hehe

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    LOL!
    On the same vine, I absolutely though titfighting was ridiculously funny sounding, and incredibly painful, when I first heard of it. Despite the fact that it is one of my most favorite things to do... I still admit that yeah, titfighting is really funny, and hurts like hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Sooo I'm perfectly fine with male to male duels.. by my true feelings are futanari vs futanari. The ultimate sex form, I have a few stories and art being made. Hehe
    I love futa fights! I didn't mention them because sometimes a gal just wants to see two men angrily grinding cocks together, but I am far more interested in the female form than the male. So, futanari girls are a huge way to get tribbing, cockfighting, titfighting, and nutfighting wrapped in one cum coated struggle for supremacy.

Also, I think with the inclusion of futas, you can really wash away reality and just craft a fun story. I've rped countless stories about worlds that revolve entirely around futanari girls sexfighting! I've even done a weird story with a friend where futa girls are basically pokemon for sexfights. That was interesting.

Though, as much as I love futas, and would gladly talk all day about that particularly juicy branch of the sexfight fetish, this post waaaas about males, and I'm going to switch back to masculine bouts of sexual conflicts for the sake of staying on task.

(Though, if you wanna share those stories and art, I am a hungry woman with an insatiable lust for futa. So I would be ever grateful if you sent some my way!)

- - - Updated - - -

I love futa fights! I didn't mention them because sometimes a gal just wants to see two men angrily grinding cocks together, but I am far more interested in the female form than the male. So, futanari girls are a huge way to get tribbing, cockfighting, titfighting, and nutfighting wrapped in one cum coated struggle for supremacy.

Also, I think with the inclusion of futas, you can really wash away reality and just craft a fun story. I've rped countless stories about worlds that revolve entirely around futanari girls sexfighting! I've even done a weird story with a friend where futa girls are basically pokemon for sexfights. That was interesting.

Though, as much as I love futas, and would gladly talk all day about that particularly juicy branch of the sexfight fetish, this post waaaas about males, and I'm going to switch back to masculine bouts of sexual conflicts for the sake of staying on task.

(Though, if you wanna share those stories and art, I am a hungry woman with an insatiable lust for futa. So I would be ever grateful if you sent some my way!)

Junior Hostboard Member tacitblue2's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have seen one nutfight online. Check this post, third video down: Cockfight Club: Cockfight : Cockbattler91 vs Anonymous

I like one concept that you mentioned when you described nutfighting: the idea of mutual damage. In my own experience with cockfighting IRL and my fantasies with both FvF and MvM sexfights, for me the major appeal has always been the concept of mutual "anything". Whether pleasure or pain, the idea of taking the most sensitive parts of your body and then slamming, ramming, slapping, and grinding them together with someone else and feeling that mutual pain and pleasure at the same time has always been a huge turn on for me. Sometimes you read or see media with sexfights or cockfights where the competition is not symmetric, more of the no-holds barred routine where any advantage you can get you will use, but that has never drawn me in like mirror matches where the competitors actually try to time their thrusts or blows so they land together for more impact.

I definitely appreciate the notion that pain is an under represented feature of sexfights and titfights, but I think that may have to do with how highly sexual the fiction is intended to be, and there is a very real pain threshold where it is not even remotely pleasurable, but we like to see more aggressive fights in our fiction, in part a desire for a more intense experience in that fantasy. The IRL experience is always a bit tempered from fiction, for one, safety, two, boundaries with another person, and three, what is actually enjoyable even knowing that pain is a real part. The intensity is going to be a bit less than in fiction, and certainly the pain threshold of anyone is going to be exaggerated in fiction. For that reason I think a nutfight may be very rare IRL.

I can imagine titfights of any variety are painful, and certainly cuntbusting is another area where fantasy is extreme and reality is tempered in intensity, but it is hard to stress how any pain in the testicles can be truly sickening and immobilizing. I'm not sure there is any way to describe it without experiencing it. I think most other forms of erotic competition or even combat have large influences of knowing pleasure can be experienced even under a painful sensation, but testicles are an area where I think a lot of guys would have a hard time seeing any possible pleasure in a nutfight because of how poorly that particular part of the anatomy responds to pain. I get that some guys like CBT, but I can only imagine how slowly they have to build up to find their limit otherwise you could have only one good slap that turns out to be over the top and then all possibility of enjoyment is over for the rest of the night while you take aspirin and ice your balls. It seems like it would be hard to get there safely in a competition.

I do understand the appeal, and when it comes to grinding and thrusting cocks together in fantasy and IRL I like having the nuts press and bump together as well, but not with overbearing force. I think more realistically you may see it either standing or kneeling and instead of having a bearhug, you grab each others asses and pull your crotches together as hard as you can. That is much more bearable than an immediate strike on your balls, so there is more room for competition and enduring more than your opponent. You could scissor legs and bring your balls together, but I really have to stress how slowly that competition would need to start out. In a lot of fiction you even read about female antagonists really putting all of their muscle and weight behind a move or thrust, but in this case that would probably knock both guys out from pain and likely end up with a hospital visit. In life and in fiction I think it would make sense to slowly, slowly, slowly, increase the force and tempo with any kind of nutfight. Like an escalating game of mercy instead of outright combat from the start.

One thing that I think gets missed a bit is how irritating and additionally painful erotic competition can be without any form of lubrication. Two dry cocks slapping and ramming together is probably just as bad as two pairs of tits slapping and ramming together in terms of getting skin burns from the friction. I would much rather see and feel two lubricated cocks or pairs of tits collide. The motion is more fluid and the sound is absolutely delicious. Also when you both actually time it and aim well you get an even more satisfying impact because there is no friction keeping cocks or tits together, so when you have that kind of mirrored collision and the parts stick, it feels even better and you know that both you and your opponent felt that same "mutual damage".

Right underneath the head of my cock where it meets the shaft is where my cock is the most sensitive, like where the crown of the head wraps around and meets under the bottom - the frenulum. When it comes to cockfighting, my favorite activity is to line that up with another nearly identical cock and then time it so we both slap them together at the same time. The idea of matching up the most sensitive and pleasurable part of your entire body and then forcing it into a mutual collision of pleasure and pain with the same most sensitive spot for another person has always been the key part to my desire for cockfighting and erotic competition, like any mirror match nipple to nipple or clit to clit. I guess where I struggle with the balls to balls match up is that the pain threshold is substantially lower that I find it hard to derive pleasure from the concept. It is still interested from a fictionalized version of MvM, but you may not find it much IRL.

As for what would drive me to "fight" another male, I would say in fantasy clearly a girlfriend, wife, or simply any object of mutual desire, or in fiction you can do something as basic as that one point of eye contact where both guys simply "knew" that they had to fight. IRL I don't think you find that kind of organic progression from a conflict over a woman or a specific meeting that leads to a cockfight, you only really find what you are looking for after a pretty rigorous search and then vetting of anyone you want to meet because you are pushing the limits on personal boundaries and safety. You also need to be pretty closely aligned on where you and your partner are on the Kinsey scale. If found it is hard to get the right guy who enjoys both the competition and mild pain in a cockfight as well as the pleasure with another man in a first to cum contest. Like towards the heterosexual end of the spectrum I find there to be a lack of desire for mutual pleasure during a first to cum contest and it even removes that as a possible activity, and on the homosexual end of the spectrum there is not enough desire for the rough contact of a cockfight, it seems like more of a funny and particularly poor form of foreplay, like when the female actresses in any titfight or sexfight laugh a bit too much, there is no competition or at the very least intensity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tacitblue2 View Post
    I have seen one nutfight online. Check this post, third video down: Cockfight Club: Cockfight : Cockbattler91 vs Anonymous

I like one concept that you mentioned when you described nutfighting: the idea of mutual damage. In my own experience with cockfighting IRL and my fantasies with both FvF and MvM sexfights, for me the major appeal has always been the concept of mutual "anything". Whether pleasure or pain, the idea of taking the most sensitive parts of your body and then slamming, ramming, slapping, and grinding them together with someone else and feeling that mutual pain and pleasure at the same time has always been a huge turn on for me. Sometimes you read or see media with sexfights or cockfights where the competition is not symmetric, more of the no-holds barred routine where any advantage you can get you will use, but that has never drawn me in like mirror matches where the competitors actually try to time their thrusts or blows so they land together for more impact.

I definitely appreciate the notion that pain is an under represented feature of sexfights and titfights, but I think that may have to do with how highly sexual the fiction is intended to be, and there is a very real pain threshold where it is not even remotely pleasurable, but we like to see more aggressive fights in our fiction, in part a desire for a more intense experience in that fantasy. The IRL experience is always a bit tempered from fiction, for one, safety, two, boundaries with another person, and three, what is actually enjoyable even knowing that pain is a real part. The intensity is going to be a bit less than in fiction, and certainly the pain threshold of anyone is going to be exaggerated in fiction. For that reason I think a nutfight may be very rare IRL.

I can imagine titfights of any variety are painful, and certainly cuntbusting is another area where fantasy is extreme and reality is tempered in intensity, but it is hard to stress how any pain in the testicles can be truly sickening and immobilizing. I'm not sure there is any way to describe it without experiencing it. I think most other forms of erotic competition or even combat have large influences of knowing pleasure can be experienced even under a painful sensation, but testicles are an area where I think a lot of guys would have a hard time seeing any possible pleasure in a nutfight because of how poorly that particular part of the anatomy responds to pain. I get that some guys like CBT, but I can only imagine how slowly they have to build up to find their limit otherwise you could have only one good slap that turns out to be over the top and then all possibility of enjoyment is over for the rest of the night while you take aspirin and ice your balls. It seems like it would be hard to get there safely in a competition.

I do understand the appeal, and when it comes to grinding and thrusting cocks together in fantasy and IRL I like having the nuts press and bump together as well, but not with overbearing force. I think more realistically you may see it either standing or kneeling and instead of having a bearhug, you grab each others asses and pull your crotches together as hard as you can. That is much more bearable than an immediate strike on your balls, so there is more room for competition and enduring more than your opponent. You could scissor legs and bring your balls together, but I really have to stress how slowly that competition would need to start out. In a lot of fiction you even read about female antagonists really putting all of their muscle and weight behind a move or thrust, but in this case that would probably knock both guys out from pain and likely end up with a hospital visit. In life and in fiction I think it would make sense to slowly, slowly, slowly, increase the force and tempo with any kind of nutfight. Like an escalating game of mercy instead of outright combat from the start.

One thing that I think gets missed a bit is how irritating and additionally painful erotic competition can be without any form of lubrication. Two dry cocks slapping and ramming together is probably just as bad as two pairs of tits slapping and ramming together in terms of getting skin burns from the friction. I would much rather see and feel two lubricated cocks or pairs of tits collide. The motion is more fluid and the sound is absolutely delicious. Also when you both actually time it and aim well you get an even more satisfying impact because there is no friction keeping cocks or tits together, so when you have that kind of mirrored collision and the parts stick, it feels even better and you know that both you and your opponent felt that same "mutual damage".

Right underneath the head of my cock where it meets the shaft is where my cock is the most sensitive, like where the crown of the head wraps around and meets under the bottom - the frenulum. When it comes to cockfighting, my favorite activity is to line that up with another nearly identical cock and then time it so we both slap them together at the same time. The idea of matching up the most sensitive and pleasurable part of your entire body and then forcing it into a mutual collision of pleasure and pain with the same most sensitive spot for another person has always been the key part to my desire for cockfighting and erotic competition, like any mirror match nipple to nipple or clit to clit. I guess where I struggle with the balls to balls match up is that the pain threshold is substantially lower that I find it hard to derive pleasure from the concept. It is still interested from a fictionalized version of MvM, but you may not find it much IRL.

As for what would drive me to "fight" another male, I would say in fantasy clearly a girlfriend, wife, or simply any object of mutual desire, or in fiction you can do something as basic as that one point of eye contact where both guys simply "knew" that they had to fight. IRL I don't think you find that kind of organic progression from a conflict over a woman or a specific meeting that leads to a cockfight, you only really find what you are looking for after a pretty rigorous search and then vetting of anyone you want to meet because you are pushing the limits on personal boundaries and safety. You also need to be pretty closely aligned on where you and your partner are on the Kinsey scale. If found it is hard to get the right guy who enjoys both the competition and mild pain in a cockfight as well as the pleasure with another man in a first to cum contest. Like towards the heterosexual end of the spectrum I find there to be a lack of desire for mutual pleasure during a first to cum contest and it even removes that as a possible activity, and on the homosexual end of the spectrum there is not enough desire for the rough contact of a cockfight, it seems like more of a funny and particularly poor form of foreplay, like when the female actresses in any titfight or sexfight laugh a bit too much, there is no competition or at the very least intensity.

wow those 2 really go at it in their videos! sortive wish they had more identical cocks, but meh, beggers can be choosy... and that test of strength they do where they both flex is rather interesting.

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sounds pretty interesting. will see what will transpire

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    LOL!
    yes I know but could be very interesting

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow those 2 really go at it in their videos! sortive wish they had more identical cocks, but meh, beggers can be choosy... and that test of strength they do where they both flex is rather interesting.
    yes I so agree with you on that. who can flex the hardest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdemick View Post
    yes I so agree with you on that. who can flex the hardest
    Is there any info on these fighters?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I am not mistaken, someone here once shared his personal experience with male sexfighting in quite some extensive post. I don't know where the post is, so I am not sure if it's been removed. I will not say names, I suppose it's something for him to come up with if he wishes to.

Having said that, I personally have no interest in male sexfighting. I enjoy much more the female forms. The closest I come to that area are futa sexfights.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast