Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Sarah, are you thinking something like THIS?

hahahaha! sorry, couldn't help it some random thing I stumbled upon a while back.

I think thats a great idea although if we're going to cater to multiple interests it might be good to tag these stories as male or female? I wold also add that the concept doesn't need to be realistic at all, i mean look at Angel Dawn's stories! body parts doing what no human anatomy does IRL, but I still love the concept! isn't that waht a FANTASY is all about? maybe there balls could just be that tough that it takes a really really good jab to cause incapacitating pain. Or... per the link above maybe the goal isnt to jab the others balls, but to slip it into the others butthole? or maybe similar to the sex fighting contexts the dudes could rub their cocks together like two boyscouts trying to start a fire LOL!!! Whoever spurts first is the loser! Oooh, oh dear! I think a fires already been started...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the devices often used in CBT is 2 pieces of plexiglass with screws in the corners. The balls go between the glass and the screws get slowly tightened to squeeze the balls between them. I've always wanted to see 2 guys both put their balls in on device so that their get mashed between the plexiglass and the other guy's. See who's can crush the other's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadJerusalem View Post
    One of the devices often used in CBT is 2 pieces of plexiglass with screws in the corners. The balls go between the glass and the screws get slowly tightened to squeeze the balls between them. I've always wanted to see 2 guys both put their balls in on device so that their get mashed between the plexiglass and the other guy's. See who's can crush the other's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I love the idea, but I'd also like to see some fierce competitive aspects added to it. CBT takes center stage, but maybe their cocks are in a little tube together that is soft, and wet, and squeezing down on them. As they battle it out with their balls, it turns, and squishes their dicks together! A story aspect could be that these men are bottoms for a big dominant woman who only wants to keep one of her little subs, and sets them up on a hardcore BDSM battle to see which she'll keep. CBT, spanking, whips, and sexfighting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    I love the idea, but I'd also like to see some fierce competitive aspects added to it. CBT takes center stage, but maybe their cocks are in a little tube together that is soft, and wet, and squeezing down on them. As they battle it out with their balls, it turns, and squishes their dicks together! A story aspect could be that these men are bottoms for a big dominant woman who only wants to keep one of her little subs, and sets them up on a hardcore BDSM battle to see which she'll keep. CBT, spanking, whips, and sexfighting!
    Marry me? :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

:P Spoken for, sorry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    :P Spoken for, sorry.
    *sigh* oh well

Another possibility I've considered is having two guys put their cocks into a cockring while still flaccid. Then maybe with the help of a woman or two they try and see who can get erect first since the ring would only be big enough for one of them to be full erect.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So a woman wants some man to man sex fighting.
    What if it was, two women wanting some man to man sex fighting.
    For some cock to cock action
    Personally, to me. couple vs. couple would more than likely be the way to go.
    Especially if the two couples had a history, but didn't know it till one day the two hot
    couples run into each other.
    The boyfriends or husbands have had great sex with each others girlfriend or wife, and
    vise versa the women with the others man.
    And some how all of this comes out - let the mind games begin.
    Of course a tit/sex fight brakes out at some time. And both men get excited watching.
    The women notices their cocks getting huge. Both women knowing how evenly huge their
    cocks can get. As of the same mind, both hot women want their hot men to have a cock/sex
    fight - witch they do. And as like before, only this time the women get horny watching their
    hot men cock to cock evenly.
    Soon they join in again, and it really is a couple vs. couple. As all four get horny and all hell breaks lose.
    With any luck they might switch partners, forgetting who their really with.
    And not really caring, all four horny as a orgy breaks out.

Again just my two cents worth.
    Last edited by dwcole; February 19th, 2017 at 11:53 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    So a woman wants some man to man sex fighting.
    What if it was, two women wanting some man to man sex fighting.
    For some cock to cock action
    Personally, to me. couple vs. couple would more than likely be the way to go.
    Especially if the two couples had a history, but didn't know it till one day the two hot
    couples run into each other.
    The boyfriends or husbands have had great sex with each others girlfriend or wife, and
    vise versa the women with the others man.
    And some how all of this comes out - let the mind games begin.
    Of course a tit/sex fight brakes out at some time. And both men get excited watching.
    The women notices their cocks getting huge. Both women knowing how evenly huge their
    cocks can get. As of the same mind, both hot women want their hot men to have a cock/sex
    fight - witch they do. And as like before, only this time the women get horny watching their
    hot men cock to cock evenly.
    Soon they join in again, and it really is a couple vs. couple. As all four get horny and all hell breaks lose.
    With any luck they might switch partners, forgetting who their really with.
    And not really caring, all four horny as a orgy breaks out.

Again just my two cents worth.
    I like your idea and it would make for an interesting story/ role play for anyone. I would love to team up with anyone to sexfight another couple for a cyber fight and see how things go fromm there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Really like some of the ideas in this thread, really hot!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cocks are in a little tube together... They battle it out with their balls... Squishes their dicks together... And then a marriage proposal?

How romantic
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast