Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Magical Sexfighters

So we've read the few super-powered sexfight stories that have popped up from time to time, but it occurs to me that all of those are more western-Superhero style.

Has anyone ever thought of doing sexfights in an anime magical girl type of setting? Something similar to Sailor Moon or Cutey Honey, except with more rival magical girls for the heroine to throw-down with. Something similar to Cutey Honey especially, given that heroine spend a good chunk of the time naked and the main villainess outright wants to have sex with her.

What do you all think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Magical Sexfighters

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    So we've read the few super-powered sexfight stories that have popped up from time to time, but it occurs to me that all of those are more western-Superhero style.

Has anyone ever thought of doing sexfights in an anime magical girl type of setting? Something similar to Sailor Moon or Cutey Honey, except with more rival magical girls for the heroine to throw-down with. Something similar to Cutey Honey especially, given that heroine spend a good chunk of the time naked and the main villainess outright wants to have sex with her.

What do you all think?

im a 1000% for any magical or superheroines that use some magic or powers in their sexfights, im actually in the process of having a story made.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post

What do you all think?
    I like that thought. I have regularly thought about it, when watching about jutsu filled fights, like Naruto. What if the so called sexy jutsu got more expanded? All sorts of spells and magics could be used to sexually overpower the opponent. How about a multi shadow clone attack, ey

3889832 iikenolupnaj1vem9qzmvzutzcu
    [Source: Naruto]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    I like that thought. I have regularly thought about it, when watching about jutsu filled fights, like Naruto. What if the so called sexy jutsu got more expanded? All sorts of spells and magics could be used to sexually overpower the opponent. How about a multi shadow clone attack, ey

3889832 iikenolupnaj1vem9qzmvzutzcu
    [Source: Naruto]
    THIS....this right here is an idea im toying with as well... perhaps to "goddess" or "sex ninjas" transform into the ultimate form (biggest tits, bigger clit, etc etc) and duel... I have ALOT of ideas up my sleeve.. just need to put them to work.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    THIS....this right here is an idea im toying with as well... perhaps to "goddess" or "sex ninjas" transform into the ultimate form (biggest tits, bigger clit, etc etc) and duel... I have ALOT of ideas up my sleeve.. just need to put them to work.
    How they say it... "Brilliant minds think a like". Or was it pervert minds think a like?

2 girls sexfighting for their ninja clans. Using different sexfight techniques like fingering, 69 and of course tribbing. But also using 'weapons' like dildo's, double headed dildo's, perhaps wips and chains to immobilize their opponent? And summuning jutsu's to have horny doggies help out licking pussy, have toads help immobilize their opponent with long tongues. Use sexy jutsu like when being tied up, to shoot milk into opponents eye to disorient them, so she can escape the trap; or how La blue girl and Star Jewel use some jutsu to extend her clit to a small dick like size and to penetrate their opponent with. Best would be how first one girl penetrates her opponent with this jutsu, only to find out that her nemesis counters with the same jutsu, so both are penetrating each others pussy with their enlarged clit... Both anime have such scene.
    Both girls unable to overpower the other, as they force and trade orgasm after orgasm. At some point one girl tries to take the upperhand by creating a clone of herself with a jutsu, who helps her to stimulate their enemy in more ways she could do alone. Not to be outdone, her opponent does the same to have clones help her out. Before you know it, there is a whole army of clones sexfighting each other. And which each orgasm, they *poof* vanish again into thin air.

So in the end, only the 2 originals are still left, barely able to stand after that many orgasms, she felt through her shadow clones. Both think their opponent is at the brinck of defeat.

Transform into their ultimate form heh... reminds me of super saiyans and how they increase their powerlevels. And that's exactly what both girls have up their sleeve. They increase their power level and change into their super form. Where first their skin was bruised and dirty, they suddenly shine with a powerfull aura emenating from their bodies. Bodies that have increased in strenght and sexuality. Muscle tone more defined, breast enlarged and even firmer, and their clits have grown into huge size dicks.

Every orgasm that they force out of each other makes the trees tremble, mountains to shake, and the sky itself to crumble...

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

This sounds like an incredible setting for a sexfight! Unfortunately, I am not familiar with any of the above mentioned characters... but.. when I have time... (I have so many stories to write)... perhaps I might just use my imagination and create some characters .. with magic and superpowers.... It sounds very exciting and I believe it could be way over the top... and very erotic! I hope one of y'all will write about this! It does sound like the ultimate sexfight!! xoxoxo ^i^

Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excitin' Fightin': Zhang-Oh vs Katsumi Crossover: Cowgirl vs Ninja

I did recently write a kung fu match between a Western bounty hunter and a ninja girl who uses chi powers by the end of it.

but I've had a setting idea for a long time now about Magical Girl Fight Club. basically every magical girl stereotype series goes on, so equivalants of Sailor Moon, Card Captors and such go on and are resolved. The aliens are stopped, the depression ghosts are punched back to their own dimension, the demons stop corrupting hearts and join society, etc. So with all these threats gone, there are girls around with super powers and transformations, but no particular use for them. A few become police officers or minor celebs, but most miss the action

what results is a former villainess starting MGFC, where former magical girls (some grown up, some not) are paid big bucks to brutalize and sexually humiliate each other in the ring. It gives more variety and viciousness than pro wrestling since unbreakable barriers and master healers are kept on staff. Different motivations, powers and reasons to join are interesting and varied factors you could include
    Last edited by luffy316; February 5th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
    My Commission Writing Blog: [url]http://luffy316.blogspot.com/[/url]
    My Writing Patreon: [url]https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles[/url]
    Other Story Gallery: [url]http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316[url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow. Didn't think this one would get so many replies. Thanks everyone! Great to know I'm not alone in these weird little ideas I keep having

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    How they say it... "Brilliant minds think a like". Or was it pervert minds think a like?

2 girls sexfighting for their ninja clans. Using different sexfight techniques like fingering, 69 and of course tribbing. But also using 'weapons' like dildo's, double headed dildo's, perhaps wips and chains to immobilize their opponent? And summuning jutsu's to have horny doggies help out licking pussy, have toads help immobilize their opponent with long tongues. Use sexy jutsu like when being tied up, to shoot milk into opponents eye to disorient them, so she can escape the trap; or how La blue girl and Star Jewel use some jutsu to extend her clit to a small dick like size and to penetrate their opponent with. Best would be how first one girl penetrates her opponent with this jutsu, only to find out that her nemesis counters with the same jutsu, so both are penetrating each others pussy with their enlarged clit... Both anime have such scene.
    Both girls unable to overpower the other, as they force and trade orgasm after orgasm. At some point one girl tries to take the upperhand by creating a clone of herself with a jutsu, who helps her to stimulate their enemy in more ways she could do alone. Not to be outdone, her opponent does the same to have clones help her out. Before you know it, there is a whole army of clones sexfighting each other. And which each orgasm, they *poof* vanish again into thin air.

So in the end, only the 2 originals are still left, barely able to stand after that many orgasms, she felt through her shadow clones. Both think their opponent is at the brinck of defeat.

Transform into their ultimate form heh... reminds me of super saiyans and how they increase their powerlevels. And that's exactly what both girls have up their sleeve. They increase their power level and change into their super form. Where first their skin was bruised and dirty, they suddenly shine with a powerfull aura emenating from their bodies. Bodies that have increased in strenght and sexuality. Muscle tone more defined, breast enlarged and even firmer, and their clits have grown into huge size dicks.

Every orgasm that they force out of each other makes the trees tremble, mountains to shake, and the sky itself to crumble...
    I've pretty much had that exact same idea for a Naruto fanfic for a while now I keep thinking of super-powered Naruko (female Naruto) going up against Kaguya (the literal Goddess of the Naruto world) in some kind of world-shaking sexual throwdown

Quote Originally Posted by luffy316 View Post
    but I've had a setting idea for a long time now about Magical Girl Fight Club. basically every magical girl stereotype series goes on, so equivalants of Sailor Moon, Card Captors and such go on and are resolved. The aliens are stopped, the depression ghosts are punched back to their own dimension, the demons stop corrupting hearts and join society, etc. So with all these threats gone, there are girls around with super powers and transformations, but no particular use for them. A few become police officers or minor celebs, but most miss the action

what results is a former villainess starting MGFC, where former magical girls (some grown up, some not) are paid big bucks to brutalize and sexually humiliate each other in the ring. It gives more variety and viciousness than pro wrestling since unbreakable barriers and master healers are kept on staff. Different motivations, powers and reasons to join are interesting and varied factors you could include
    You know, for another angle to go with, you ever heard of the series Lyrical Nanoha? Not really well known but its third season has a very strong 'Military Magical Girls' type setting, so quite a bit of potential there, and all the girls have grown up by that point (and are VERY sexy if I do say so myself ) Plus the heroine is kinda (in)famous in the fandom for making friends out of all her enemies by beating the crap out of them. We call it befriending

Junior Hostboard Member jbcrazy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reminds me of the hentai series La Blue Girl?

Would love to see this stuff! Sex jitsu for the win. Not familiar with Naruto but I am also an anime lover. Anyone else know any other series like the above?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jbcrazy View Post
    Reminds me of the hentai series La Blue Girl?

Would love to see this stuff! Sex jitsu for the win. Not familiar with Naruto but I am also an anime lover. Anyone else know any other series like the above?
    Yeah, I think I know the scene you're talking about

Actually one series I forgot to mention but has some interesting potetial for sexfights would be the Pretty Cure (or Precure) franchise. If you've never heard of it, it's a long-running Magical Girl series that is most notable for the fact that the heroines generally eschew flashy lights and magic to defeat the monsters and bad guys and instead prefer to BEAT THE EVER-LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM. Also, the first series was directed by the same guy who directed Dragon Ball Z so go figure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast