Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    I tell you what, have two girls who either almost identical in face or body and have them duke it out.
    Locked garter-belts or fighting in tight spaces
    And with inter knotted hair as well
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    And with inter knotted hair as well
    Stop stealing my ideas

Junior Hostboard Member JJTalor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2017 project here we go!
    I totally support the idea of 1 vs 1...there can more build up on the character, the one-on-one sexual tension and you follow through the action to see the ladies fresh at the start and totally wasted/exhausted at the end.

I'm a fan of office ladies/secretaries where they start off all dolled up in sexy clothing (equally dressed of course!) which brings me to having equal built ladies (height and size) is important.

I'd draw inspiration from the classic "Legal Tangle" (California Wildcats) and one of the recent years made Lesbian Battle (DVDES-325).

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I prefer 1 on 1 so I'm glad the video will be that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Dear Kudos,

I don't usually quote so much, but you have so many points. All options sound very hot, but the budget has currently be set to a 1 VS 1 sexfight.

Also, please realize all these options probably cost significantly more. For example Option 1 might prolongue the match to a very long one. Usually the videos are around 20 to 30 minutes. The tags might cause the match to be over an hour.
    Option 2 is actually 3 videos, because each match will probably be split into a indivudual release. Like my Blondine VS Brunette VS Ginger match, which turned out to 4 videos. Which means 4 times the costs.
    Option 3, might be possible in 1 video, but also can prolongue, because everytime 1 minute trib is difficult to orgasm. And 3rd girl is extra charge.
    Option 4, could also be in 1 video. And the more girls, the higher the price.
    Option 5, might be difficult to organise. What if Mariella comes after 2 rounds. The other girls show up for nothing? They still need to be paid These are practical things to consider. To tell you a background info about my first custom video, I actually had Capri Cavanni in mind. Since she retired, I requested if she would be filling in for a non-sexual role. Unfortunately she was not available at all. So another girl got her non-sexual role. But the clever producers turned her non-sexual role into a sexual one in the end. Otherwise she got paid the same full price, without doing any sex scene.
    Thanks sffan4e. You make some excellent points. I've never had a custom video before but I've written lots of stories (where I don't have to worry about time and cost!) I'm very tempted to contribute to the cost of this if you like any of the ideas enough. I love the idea of multiple girls being involved. For the 5th option I suppose we could arrange to have Mariella face all of them (even if she were to lose the first or second battle). Who do you see as the strongest and weakest sexfighters on Trib Dolls and what would you dream match be?

Thanks,

Kudos

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    Thanks sffan4e. You make some excellent points. I've never had a custom video before but I've written lots of stories (where I don't have to worry about time and cost!) I'm very tempted to contribute to the cost of this if you like any of the ideas enough. I love the idea of multiple girls being involved. For the 5th option I suppose we could arrange to have Mariella face all of them (even if she were to lose the first or second battle). Who do you see as the strongest and weakest sexfighters on Trib Dolls and what would you dream match be?

Thanks,

Kudos
    No worries, that is also one of the points of this process. So that more members can in some part experience a bit of making a custom video. The choices you stand for, the obstacles to deal with, and of course eventually enjoy the fruits of the work.

Multi girls would be nice, but it would make things quite a bit complex for the producer. I am not sure it would the best decision, at least for now.
    I don't quite understand the point of the competition, especially the continuation if Mariella lost the first or second battle. Is a matter of endurance, or something else? Could you please elaborate?

Strongest and weakest, I think depends on the style. Are you talking about first one to come looses, or last girl standing/endurance? I think Eva is pretty good in holding her orgasms, while Luna for example can't seem to hold her orgasms. But at the same time, Luna can take a lot of orgasms and still manages to have great come backs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update, got in touch with Tribdolls and we are ready to fire things up.

Besides Hemmie, Vladsf and Ckskevin, anyone else who wants a more active participation in this project?
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 23rd, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi all

One of my favorites videos from DWW Tribgirls, is nbr 0423, Denise vs Luna, where Denise is sunbathing nude in a nice garden and soon starts playing with herself. Luna sneeks in on her after af few minutes and watches Denise masturbating for a minute or two. That arouses her and soon they are nude together and starts a very sensual soft wrestling match. Later they shower before they starts a more serious trib-fight.

It's done very, very sensual and then sexual tension increases very well during the video.

One nice detail, is when at the end, yet another girls arrives at the scene and arguments arises about how real woman fight each other and the newcommer is challenged by Denise - and the video unfurtunately ends.

This story could be done again, and a secluded garden should be rather cheep to rent and I would love to see the third girl become so aroused that she takes on the sweaty winner of the first tribfight.

Just my thoughts
    Good luck with the project
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    One of my favorites videos from DWW Tribgirls, is nbr 0423, Denise vs Luna, where Denise is sunbathing nude in a nice garden and soon starts playing with herself. Luna sneeks in on her after af few minutes and watches Denise masturbating for a minute or two. That arouses her and soon they are nude together and starts a very sensual soft wrestling match. Later they shower before they starts a more serious trib-fight.

This story could be done again, and a secluded garden should be rather cheep to rent and I would love to see the third girl become so aroused that she takes on the sweaty winner of the first tribfight.
    I have that video. It is indeed very hot!

But now it's not so hot. Pun intended
    And because I plan the release of this video much faster than the 2016 project, I think it will be still too cold during the shooting days. Besides, you might allways have a rainy day or something. So I think an indoor scene would be more practical.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

LOL, that's certainly true, at this time of the year, are the weather conditions against such outdoor events.

An alternative location for a similar story could be after closing time in a martial arts club, starting with one girl relaxing after training, flat on her back on the mats covering the floor. A nice detail here is that she could be covered in sweat in her sexy outfit, right from the start. Making a dream sequence where she recalls a nude fight with another girl, could naturally lead to her rubbing between the legs, then further leading to her inserting fingers into her cunt.

Another girl, who forgot some of her belongings could then arrive, unnoticed, and from then on, the story could go as in the old tribgirls video.

This is one possible storyline, I think.
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi sffans,

I am happy to tell that Hemmie has volunteered to be the project leader/liaison for our Trib it forward 2017 video.

More details follow soon.