Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

I have some great news for you all. As you know, due to the generosity of sffan4e, a custom sexfight video produced by Defeated Sexfight was made through the participation of a large number of you and a masterful script written by Ragnar0k. That video has finally been completed and ckskevin is generously donating cloud space for distribution! So, this means that I will start sending out links to the video to all who participated.

I do have a few notes, so here goes:

- Links will be sent via Private Messaging (PM) only to all members who participated.

- I can only send to 5 people at a time, so please be patient. It's going to take me some time to get to everyone.

- Please TURN ON your Private Messaging in your forum account settings!

- If I bump into someone with an account that won't allow PM's, I will place their name in the list below. If you see your name, please turn on PM's and then PM me!

- If you don't receive a link from me and you participated, I apologize for missing you somehow. Please PM me letting me know how you participate and I will send you the link.

Finally, and this is important:

- Ownership and copyright associated with the video all belong to Defeated Sexfight. They own the rights to distribution. So, please do not share the video or the download link. Only members who participated in this project are getting a copy.

And, that's that. I hope you all enjoy the video.

sffan4e, thank you again for your incredible generosity. Words cannot properly describe how amazing your gift to the forum is.

~ XP

-----------------------------------

LIST OF MEMBERS WHO NEED TO TURN ON PRIVATE MESSAGE:

1)
    Last edited by XP; February 7th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]