0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being S

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hi sffans,

For those interested, Defeated made a short exclusive greetings videoclip from the girls after the match.

I don't want to put extra work on xp's shoulders, and since the file is small I found a place that can host it for me.

So if you like to see it, please reply to this post. When I see it, I will send you a PM with the link. After I have sent it to you, I will like your reply, so you know I sent it out. Please don't pm me directly, because my inbox gets overloaded very fast.
    Also, it's an exclusive clip for us and the rights remain with the producer. So don't share it with others.

I will put a note in my signature for those who missed this post about the greetings videoclip.
    I did sign up to the forum to thank you for the amazing gift you gave us and I find this new surprise. You definitely leave me without any word so, thank you and and thanks to XP and ckskevin and all the guys made it possible!

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'd like to see the greeting too, but I want to thank you for this awesome gift, and to thank you all the people that has made it possible. It's incredible!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thanks to all brothers and sisters for this hot shot
    SEX FIGHTS FOREVER

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    This is quite baffling. I just tried the link again and don't see any options to download different versions of the video.

The file is 2.4 Gb in size.
    44automag uses a tool (add on) in Firefox to download the file. In some you can choose the quality. But the 4GB is a bit strange. The file indeed should be 2.4GB.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those interested, Defeated made a short exclusive greetings videoclip from the girls after the match.
    I don't want to put extra work on xp's shoulders, and since the file is small I found a place that can host it for me.

So if you like to see it, please reply to this post. When I see it, I will send you a PM with the link. After I have sent it to you, I will like your reply, so you know I sent it out. Please don't pm me directly, because my inbox gets overloaded very fast.
    Also, it's an exclusive clip for us and the rights remain with the producer. So don't share it with others.
    I will put a note in my signature for those who missed this post about the greetings videoclip.
    Please may I have a link?

HB Forum Owner
    Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

44automag uses a tool (add on) in Firefox to download the file. In some you can choose the quality. But the 4GB is a bit strange. The file indeed should be 2.4GB.
    sffan4e, I understood that. I'm baffled by the 600MB version, too, as I thought there was only 1 file and it's 2.4GB. Regardless, I tried with Firefox on 3 different computers and didn't need a tool. Everything worked fine. Maybe 44automag is right that it has something to do with Windows 8.1.

Anyway, I'd like to have the greeting link, too, thanks.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Junior Hostboard Member maslabiudo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I would like to thank all those responsible for this wonderful gift

And to say that if someone has problems with the download that tries with mipony, it works for me

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would be interested it seeing this masterpiece. Would it be possible to get a download link?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    sffan4e, I understood that. I'm baffled by the 600MB version, too, as I thought there was only 1 file and it's 2.4GB. Regardless, I tried with Firefox on 3 different computers and didn't need a tool. Everything worked fine. Maybe 44automag is right that it has something to do with Windows 8.1.

Anyway, I'd like to have the greeting link, too, thanks.
    Dear XP,

without going into the technical details, the original file is indeed 2.4GB. But in the stream you can choose different qualities. Just like with Youtube videos you can choose SD, HD, Full HD, etc.

The download normally indeed don't requires a tool. But since it did not work for 44automag, the tool brought a solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JstAFan View Post
    I would be interested it seeing this masterpiece. Would it be possible to get a download link?
    That would be possible, in return for you to write a review after have seen it. Would this be acceptable to you?
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 12th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear XP,

without going into the technical details, the original file is indeed 2.4GB. But in the stream you can choose different qualities. Just like with Youtube videos you can choose SD, HD, Full HD, etc.

The download normally indeed don't requires a tool. But since it did not work for 44automag, the tool brought a solution.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be possible, if you agree in return for you to write a review after having seen it. Would this be acceptable to you?

It would be my pleasure.