Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being S

Yeah, I'm interested in this secret mystery.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I'm in too

Junior Hostboard Member spiderrage's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm curious lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION OFFER!!

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hi sffans,

Defeatedsexfight enjoyed it very much to have worked with you all on this project. As a sign of their appreciation, they offer a special promotion exclusively for us.

Details will follow soon, but I wanted to give you a heads up first, because the promotion is time limited. So the promotion code will have an expiration date.
    I got permission from XP to talk about this exclusive promotion for the members. So I don't tell about it in public in the Producers thread. Also, please do not share this promotion with others.

If you want to know more about this promotion, please do NOT PM me directly, because my inbox gets overflown regularly.
    Instead, post your request in this thread. After I have seen it, I will send you a Private Message (PM) with the details. Make sure that you have turned the option to receive PM's on! After I send the PM to you, I will like your request post, so that you know you should have received a message in your inbox. If for any reason you haven't, please quote reply this post with the problem or PM me.
    I'd like the promotion Was that new 4way sexfight another one of your customs, same girls too

HB Forum Owner
    Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would also like the promotion. LOL

Oh, and that 4-girl custom? It was mine.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION OFFER!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    I'd like the promotion Was that new 4way sexfight another one of your customs, same girls too
    Details about the promotion will probably come this weekend. So hang on tight!

Uhm... did you see any necklaces? Did you? Did you?

But no, it wasn't. The producer was so impressed with the girls chemistry, that he decided to go another round. And it looks hot as hell again with the Spanish ladies...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    I would also like the promotion. LOL

Oh, and that 4-girl custom? It was mine.

Got so horny from those girls, that you wanted more ey? It seems your prayers to the sexfight goddesses were heard
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi

I am interested in the promotion offer

Thanks for much for what you are doing the us!
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi

I am interested in the promotion offer

Thanks for much for what you are doing the us!
    Johannes
    I just sent it to you. Hope you enjoy it.

And you are most welcome. It was my pleasure. I hope this deal helps the community overall. For the members to enjoy the videos. And for the producer to get more exposure.

I personally would recommend to try the membership. In the past I was able to watch all the video streaming. And the ones I liked, I bought the download version to save on my PC.
    Please note that the membership is recurring. So if you want to stop, you have to notify the company. I simply e-mailed them and the cancellation was arranged right away. So no worries there.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    I have some great news for you all. As you know, due to the generosity of sffan4e, a custom sexfight video produced by Defeated Sexfight was made through the participation of a large number of you and a masterful script written by Ragnar0k. That video has finally been completed and ckskevin is generously donating cloud space for distribution! So, this means that I will start sending out links to the video to all who participated.
    Amazing. Thanks to all who made this possible. Guess I should get called away more often. This is an incredible video. My special thanks to sffan4e and Ragnar0k to pull it together. A truly unexpected and awesome gift.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labeltornoff View Post
    Amazing. Thanks to all who made this possible. Guess I should get called away more often. This is an incredible video. My special thanks to sffan4e and Ragnar0k to pull it together. A truly unexpected and awesome gift.
    You're most welcome. And if you like I can send you the greetings video and the promotion through PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Defeatedsexfight enjoyed it very much to have worked with you all on this project. As a sign of their appreciation, they offer a special promotion exclusively for us.

Details will follow soon, but I wanted to give you a heads up first, because the promotion is time limited. So the promotion code will have an expiration date.
    Hi sffans,

the expiration date has been announced. We can make use of the promotion untill 16th of April 2017. So please use it BEFORE Eastern!

And just as before, just post here if you want to receive the promotion info, and I will PM it to you. After I sent the PM, I will like your post. This way you know you should have received it. Enjoy!