Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Cassidy Klein vs. Kimber Woods - Some Pics from My Custom

Recently, with all the talk of custom videos, I was inspired to go get one made myself. I spoke with several producers and ended up choosing the fine folks over at Xtreme Female Fighting (who are the same team behind DT Productions). My main reasons were their willingness to make the custom I personally wanted and their ability to get in touch with the models I was interested in.

So what kind of custom, exactly, did I want? Have you seen the work that Michael does over at Chickfight? If you haven't, basically, he produces videos of 100% real, unscripted sexfights. Some of you may be skeptical, but I personally believe all the videos on Chickfight are real competitions. The thing, however, is that I wasn't interested in any of the ladies at Chickfight. No, I had 2 specific women in mind that I wanted for my custom.

Late last year, I was still a member of Ultimate Surrender and 2 new girls caught my attention - Cassidy Klein and Kimber Woods. Both girls were energetic, competitive, very sexual, and most importantly, orgasmic. Needless to say, both girls lost their matches and were made to cum repeatedly on the mats. This got me thinking - What if Cassidy and Kimber fought each other? Even better, what if they battled not in the Ultimate Surrender format, but in a real sexfight with no wrestling involved? Would they have the same intensity in such a match? Would there be a ton of orgasms? Who would win?

When I spoke with Xtreme Female Fighting, they told me they were happy to reach out to Kimber and Cassidy despite having never worked with them before. Plus, they were willing to make a 100% unscripted competitive video, despite their videos being mostly scripted affairs.

Fast forward a couple of months and, BAM, the custom was made. Here were my rules:

- Girls start in underwear, come together, strip each other until nude (with kissing allowed), then get on their knees facing one another.
    - Girls are asked if they are ready. They answer. On "Go" or "Time", the match officially begins.
    - 30-Minute Match Time Limit, Breaks Allowed If Needed
    - Orgasms Are Counted Silently By Someone On The Sidelines
    - Whoever Makes Her Opponent Cum More Times Wins
    - Sex Only, No Wrestling
    - Loser Becomes Winner's Sex Slave

That was it. Nothing else. To my surprise, Xtreme actually pulled it off! It was real and raw and had me on the edge of my seat. I am one happy camper!

The video will be available on their site soon, but before it's released, I wanted to share a few pics from it that I got full permission from Xtreme to post. Here goes!

01 by monkeymc dayzrze

02 by monkeymc dayzryu

03 by monkeymc dayzry8

04 by monkeymc dayzrxy

05 by monkeymc dayzrxk

And there you have it, folks. That was my custom video experience. I hope you liked the pics.
    Last edited by XP; March 11th, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cassidy Klein vs. Kimber Woods - Some Pics from My Custo

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    When I spoke with Xtreme Female Fighting, they told me they were happy to reach out to Kimber and Cassidy despite having never worked with them before. Plus, they were willing to make a 100% unscripted competitive video, despite their videos being mostly scripted affairs.
    Totally hot looking this match, and from the facial expressions it looks pretty real. That 69 position with their legs stretched out... Seriously hot!
    Looking forward to this release. But... Did they came a lot? And was the match 'only 30 minutes'. Because often the split a video up into 2 parts.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

HB Forum Owner
    Cassidy Klein vs. Kimber Woods - Some Pics from My Custom

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sffan4e, they did indeed cum a lot. The match itself was actually 30 minutes, but the video is longer because there is also the reward for the winner. It won't be split into 2 parts.

However, a "Part 2" may potentially be released by Xtreme and it's not a sexfight. I paid extra for the girls to have unscripted sex in the bedroom. It was a kind of experiment because I wanted to see how much more "steam" the girls had left after the sexfight. I know, I know, I could have had them fight again. But, truth be told, outside of this community, I'm a fan of "amateur" lesbian videos, so I wanted something for myself in that vain.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sffan4e, they did indeed cum a lot. The match itself was actually 30 minutes, but the video is longer because there is also the reward for the winner. It won't be split into 2 parts.

However, a "Part 2" may potentially be released by Xtreme and it's not a sexfight. I paid extra for the girls to have unscripted sex in the bedroom. It was a kind of experiment because I wanted to see how much more "steam" the girls had left after the sexfight. I know, I know, I could have had them fight again. But, truth be told, outside of this community, I'm a fan of "amateur" lesbian videos, so I wanted something for myself in that vain.
    Thanks for the follow up. I enjoy it when they cumalot (wouldn't that be a great Bond girl name?). 30 minutes match... What else could we ask for? I don't like the catfighting/wrestling so much that they have more recently. So I for one sure look forward to this match!

Hm... very interesting the steamy sex after a match. I think they probably will make a Part 2 out of it.

Have you received your video yet? I hope it's everything you dreamed of.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Junior Hostboard Member jbcrazy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This looks amazing... I want to pick this one up! I hope xtreme does more of these "reality" based stuff. They have great models but a realistic vibe makes the production value so much better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This looks good. Any idea when they will release it? They release new vids on Friday so hopefully tomorrow

HB Forum Owner
    Cassidy Klein vs. Kimber Woods - Some Pics from My Custom

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I honestly have no idea when the custom will release, but you're right RickyJo - They usually release on Fridays.

sffan4e, I've watched the sexfight already. It is everything I wanted it to be. Like I said, there were a lot of orgasms and they were, in my opinion, totally real. The match was an interesting study in female competition, too, because it was clear to me that as the match progressed, Cassidy and Kimber were becoming more and more turned on by each other, and the match could have easily devolved into just plain sex. Yet, the competitive spirit in both girls prevented that from happening and they fought to the end. It was amazing watching them struggle not only against each other, but also the emotions inside themselves.

Anyway I don't want to hype this thing up too much. I recognize that since it's my custom, it's hard for me to be objective. In the end, I just hope those of you who decide to buy it enjoy it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was amazing watching them struggle not only against each other, but also the emotions inside themselves.

Anyway I don't want to hype this thing up too much. I recognize that since it's my custom, it's hard for me to be objective. In the end, I just hope those of you who decide to buy it enjoy it.
    I like the sound of how this match turned out. Most of their videos are scripted sexfight stories, like my own customs with them, and I think they do a great job with those. But I look forward to their videos that turn out a bit more natural/genuine sexfights in the style of chickfight, Foxycombat, Tribgirls, etc.

And I totally understand the desire not to want to hype things up. It often can disappoint, even when the video itself is great. Too high expectations can ruin even the greatest of work.
    I struggle with the hype things up too much in my previews. On the one side I want to give those potentially interested a view of what the video is like. On the other side, I am afraid it might create too high expectations.

Anyhow, I will try to watch the video when I can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
    REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

And it finally paid off

Xtreme Female Fighting Kimber Woods & Cassidy Klein

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really truly amazing video. It got to the style of Tribdolls unscripted matches. The girls totally went for each other. The difference with many of the Tribdolls matches, was that these 2 ladies don't hold back their orgasms. If you like many genuine intense orgasms, it's pretty amazing.

And just as I guessed... part 2 has been just released: Xtreme Female Fighting: Xtreme Matches

I trust it to be just as hot as part 1, right XP?