Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Custom comics/graphic novels

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I'm interested in this project - subject to the details of how it might work.

In terms of artwork, I really like this artist's work - and some of it is graphic comics. Don't know if he would consider commissions though...

BoobColosseum - Page 1 of 21
    I believe he does though I don't think he is very active right now.

Most artists who do catfight/sexfight art will do commissions. You can find a ton on deviantart and some on pixiv. Are you looking for traditional drawings or are poser/daz artists fine as well? Are you looking for something more serious or is slightly cartoonish or even more exaggerated style fine?

The artist/creator of BWL does commission work. There is a fine artist called Squarepeg3d who does great work as well, http://squarepeg3d.tumblr.com/. The artist who runs Merlin's Kingdom now, Waldo, also does commission work. Merlin might still do some himself though I'm not really sure. He is on DA. The regular artist for Foxybrawlers, ZenBayMono, should also do custom work of this variety. He has no qualms about male, female, transsexual, or futanari. There is an artist going by roxerotique who is on both DA & patreon who also does custom work. I know I'm forgetting a decent many right now.
    Last edited by Garren; February 28th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ILLABT View Post
    Do you need graphic help or just help with dialogue and interaction?
    Both actually, because I neither have an artist nor script. All I have is a concept for the comic. I can work out a rudimentary scenario, but I am not a talented writer as so many here are.
    So I can also use help with the texts for in the text balloons and the thought balloons, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    I currently have a few artists I have worked with in the past.. I can post some of their work that I have comished.. some contains futa though, don't wanna upset the futa haters
    If you are free to do so, and if it is about sexfighting, than I welcome it. You can also pm me about it, so we can email if for example the future stuff is not sexfight related. Such content might probably not be suitable here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    I believe he does though I don't think he is very active right now.

Most artists who do catfight/sexfight art will do commissions. You can find a ton on deviantart and some on pixiv. Are you looking for traditional drawings or are poser/daz artists fine as well? Are you looking for something more serious or is slightly cartoonish or even more exaggerated style fine?

The artist/creator of BWL does commission work. There is a fine artist called Squarepeg3d who does great work as well, http://squarepeg3d.tumblr.com/. The artist who runs Merlin's Kingdom now, Waldo, also does commission work. Merlin might still do some himself though I'm not really sure. He is on DA. The regular artist for Foxybrawlers, ZenBayMono, should also do custom work of this variety. He has no qualms about male, female, transsexual, or futanari. There is an artist going by roxerotique who is on both DA & patreon who also does custom work. I know I'm forgetting a decent many right now.

What a pity that that artist is not so active anymore. I like that style. Although I like the style of ava+0 a lot too.

Poser art I like, but not for this graphic novel. I prefer it to be more something drawn. And not too cartoonist, like the Galaxy haunt series from Rabies T Lagomorph.
    Again, I enjoy his style especially the sci-fi theme, but not for this graphic novel of mine.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Thx for the tip. Do you happen to have some links to the work, so I can get an idea of what his style is like?
    This is a link to his deviant art page:

James-LeMay-Graphix (James LeMay) - DeviantArt

If you do a google search of the name, lots comes up. You can get complete copies of his work all over the web, from sites such as 8 Muses.

I posted a number of his images for my "Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress" story. That will probably help, too.

Good luck!
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Sean Harrington does beautiful catfight comics on commission. I guess he would do sexfight comics too, although I'm not sure.

ArtbroSean (Sean Harrington) - DeviantArt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    I currently have a few artists I have worked with in the past.. I can post some of their work that I have comished.. some contains futa though, don't wanna upset the futa haters
    I'd be interested in what artists you used, especially for futanari work. I would love to see the pics though understand why you might not want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

here is some of my commishes stuff. WARNING! some contains futa dueling! all of it will be on this imgur link as HOSTBOARD is rather picky lol Some are in COMIC format.. others are single series

Leona vs Diana series LEONA VS DIANA - Album on Imgur CONTAINS A MIXTURE OF FUTA
    ARTIST: 「allesey」のプロフィール [pixiv] ALLESEY

Miss Fortune vs Katarina series MISS FORTUNE VS KATARINA - Album on Imgur CONTAINS FUTA
    ARTIST: 「Wirberlwind」のプロフィール [pixiv] WIRBERLWIND

Powerboobs vs Megaboobs Original series power futas! - Album on Imgur CONTAINS FUTA
    ARTIST: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/grandchaosSR/profile GREANDCHAOSSR

These are all still in work. These are some of my favorite artists to work with, please respect their work

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, I've actually seen a decent bit of those. I didn't realize you were the commissioner. Allesey is great. The only reason I didn't recommend him though is that he really isn't doing proper comic/graphic novels right now save a few holdovers from two years ago. He has gotten so busy with requests he had to stop taking them so he could finish up the ones he already agreed to. That was two years ago. I'm actually next on his queue. I would be the current one, but I had to switch because it had been so long we both forgot what I originally wanted. You can get him to do individual comic pages one at a time, but it still puts you on list nearly thirty names long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    This is a link to his deviant art page:

James-LeMay-Graphix (James LeMay) - DeviantArt

If you do a google search of the name, lots comes up. You can get complete copies of his work all over the web, from sites such as 8 Muses.

I posted a number of his images for my "Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress" story. That will probably help, too.

Good luck!
    Very hot pictures, but not exactly the style I am looking for. I am looking more for a style like Dappled by BenTanArt on DeviantArt, or Ava+0.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: Custom comics/graphic novels

I currently have an art artist in sight.

I could still need help with writing/editing of the text. MR_TJ has gracefully offered help. But I could still use some extra hands with writing, reviewing, editing the text etc. Anyone willing to help out with the text?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

yes, Im super excited to help with the art of amazing sex battles,
    which also brings me to my next point, I am also willing sometime soon to have polls or have the board help me with what tehy want to see in my next comissions of sexfights and titfights!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast