Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Custom comics/graphic novels

I can help with the text too, if my writing style is ok for you I will enjoy it.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hi SFfans,

I am considering to commission a custom sexfight graphic novel/comic. I would like to ask which artists you know who do this. And if you happen to know, what the prices are. You can PM me if you prefer to do this in private.

And is anyone interested in helping to work on this graphic novel? I mean, I am by miles behind the talent of the many writers here. I could use some help with the text and thought balloons in the graphic novel.
    Artist: How about SquarePeg3D? (http://squarepeg3d.tumblr.com) He does mostly futa fighting, but I've also seen him do fem vs fem fights. As for other things. I have some experience with comic lettering and layout. I can send you examples by PM if you are interested.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labeltornoff View Post
    Artist: How about SquarePeg3D? (http://squarepeg3d.tumblr.com) He does mostly futa fighting, but I've also seen him do fem vs fem fights. As for other things. I have some experience with comic lettering and layout. I can send you examples by PM if you are interested.
    Thanks! That is quite some amazing work! Have seen some of them, but for my comic I am more looking towards a drawn/painting kinda style. I would be very interested to learn about comic lettering and layout. I will send you a PM right away. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I still find you Game of Thorns comic/graphic story amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I can help with the text too, if my writing style is ok for you I will enjoy it.
    Dear Anunisx, your writing help will be much appreciated. I am no way near your talent, and would really appreciate your input! I will PM you shortly with more details.
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 5th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I currently have an art artist in sight.

I could still need help with writing/editing of the text. MR_TJ has gracefully offered help. But I could still use some extra hands with writing, reviewing, editing the text etc. Anyone willing to help out with the text?
    So who is the artist you currently have your eye on?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could still need help with writing/editing of the text. MR_TJ has gracefully offered help. But I could still use some extra hands with writing, reviewing, editing the text etc. Anyone willing to help out with the text?
    I volunteer as tribute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    So who is the artist you currently have your eye on?
    Through a fellow member I was introduced to the work of this artist. I asked him to do the honors of introducing the artist to you all. If no news comes up within a week, I will tell you.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi, interesting thread.

I just figured I'd share just in case it may spark something. I consider myself a decent writer, but I'm soooo slow and end up losing motivation and never finish anything I start... I've recently dabbled in MvM fun, but my first love if FvF like most/all of us. I also love futa, too, AWickedWay is awesommmme!

See how you like my writing and maybe I can collaborate with someone on some futa or MvM or FvF fun?

For Lion, life no longer seemed normal. It all seemed more like a dream, a long-held fantasy finally come true. Life was so much better now compared to just a few days earlier when he was just beginning this unique and cherished relationship. Sharing introductory e-mails, then a few more e-mails to follow, followed by several texts, all of which lead to an incredible wrestling encounter.

As unexpected as it all had been, the handsome, brawny and very well-endowed black man knew this was destiny. What he craved in life; a companion to wrestle and have sex with, to unlock fantasies held for so many years, it was real now. Lion lay on his back, completely nude in his King-size bed while staring up at the ceiling in the gloom of the warm springtime dawn. Exhaling softly, Lion gave solemn thanks for his good fortune. For embraced beside him was another handsome, brawny, bare-naked, and very well-endowed brown man, Tiger.

They lay in bed with a thin white sheet covering just their upper thighs; hairy manhood on full display. Both gleamed with perspiration in the pale white moonlight that shone through the window blinds, emphasizing the glorious definition of their ridged abdomens, solid pecs and thick arms.

Neither was as muscle-bound as the grotesque and clumsy-looking bodybuilders that seemed to live out of the gyms Lion and Tiger frequented. Both brown-skinned men were tall and toned, but also thick and round where it counted. They were brawny and burly, instead of bulky and brutish. Lion and Tiger possessed the kind of exotic beauty that looked best roaming outside in nature together, completely naked through a dewy tallgrass field or lush jungle floor. It seemed much more their element, as opposed to being indoors, surrounded by the iron and steel of a weight room.

Tiger?s eyes were closed, though like Lion he was also awake. Laying on his right side and facing the black man, Tiger?s right arm was slid under Lion, cupping his bedmate?s round and sweaty, chunky chocolate cheeks, while his left arm was draped across Lion?s body. Tiger used his left hand to slowly curl his fingers and thumb through the huge, sweaty lion?s mane of pubic hair that adorned the black man?s massive, semi-erect penis.

Lion purred in a low, pleasure-filled tone as Tiger grazed those deft digits through his sweaty pubes, while using his left arm slid under the brown man to cup and knead his rounded, sweat-soaked massive mocha mounds. Lion?s right arm was slid up to his pillow, resting the back of his head under his right palm as he delighted in touching and being touched by his long sought after lover; who was previously a hated adversary.

Both men continued to squeeze and stroke the other?s bare-naked buns as Tiger drew his left hand down from Lion?s pubic mound to slowly stroke the black man?s big, sweaty slab of man meat. Pumping his hand up and down the big, veiny manhood of his now treasured companion, Tiger leaned in and began to softly suck and chew on Lion?s sweaty thick left nipple, eliciting a wince and groan of pleasure from the black man?s pursed lips. Closing his eyes as his breathing began to quicken and deepen ever so slightly, Lion could tell that their bedroom bliss was far from over.

They had wrestled each other for the very first time the night before, which was mere hours ago. It was wild and rough, heated and erotic, and at times racial and hate-filled. In combat and carnality, both men had such passion to exchange with each other. Now, both naked men were indulging in their unique blend of passion yet again.

Leaning in to lock lips in a deep kiss, both big hunky felines wrapped their strong arms around the other. They embraced tightly as their thick, stiff cocks and hung, hairy balls pressed together. Just as they did throughout the night, Lion and Tiger would break into morning making love ? after the hardest-fought wrestling match either of them had ever experienced. One of them proved victorious in their combat, the other was soundly defeated, but both felt like winners then and there. Embraced, man to man, completely bare to each other, in the throes of erotic ecstasy.

Pei Xu was a gorgeous 19-year-old model, born and raised in Beijing. After years of success on the fashion runways and beauty pageants, the gorgeous young woman had earned herself the title of Miss China. Affectionately referred to by her home country as Princess Pei, the Chinese beauty had become very good friends with several other Oriental national titleists, Including Miss Vietnam, Miss Japan, Miss, Korea, and Miss Thailand. Pei was also friends with the beauty pageant titleists of more far-reaching nations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Australia, but her favorite Miss by far was Miss India, whom she was best friends with.

Indira Gupta was 18 and had earned herself the title of Miss India a year earlier after unprecedented runway and beauty pageant dominance. Like Pei, she was the darling of her nation and many had half-jokingly called for the nation to be renamed Indira, in order to pay tribute to the nation?s favorite daughter.

The two stunning teens first met in Portugal during a collaborative photoshoot for Guess clothing along with Miss Teen Sweden and Miss Teen Barbados. Pei was 15 at the time, while Indira was 14 and after a few conversations and parties, the two were nearly inseparable. They both adored how sweet and caring and down to earth the other could be and both had spent many intimate moments together. They talked about boys, girls, puberty, sex and even shared a timid, but very steamy first kiss together in their shared Lisbon hotel room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.

After four years as best friends, the two had gotten to know each other very well and though there were many fond moments together, both teens also had a fiery temper. Just like the cuisine of their exotic nations, the girls had a spicy, flavorful charisma, it was simply a part of their DNA to be hot-blooded.

Along with sweet, playful conversations, there was occasional back and forth bickering. Along with the close intimacy of sleepovers - lounging in their underwear together whilst sharing full-body massages and that all-important first kiss - there was yelling, screaming, the occasional pushing match and even some shedded tears.

They always remained friends in the end, and though they argued, it was all just a part of expressing themselves to the other. Both girls were very passionate and very emotional, it wasn?t enough to reconcile their differences quietly. Passion was involved in everything, especially their differences. Thankfully, they had never ever come to blows during their arguments. Both girls felt relief knowing that their spats never escalated quite so far, but that was all about to change upon the announcement of the Inaugural Queen of Asia beauty pageant.

Thank yyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ^w^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renewer View Post
    Hi, interesting thread.

I just figured I'd share just in case it may spark something. I consider myself a decent writer, but I'm soooo slow and end up losing motivation and never finish anything I start... I've recently dabbled in MvM fun, but my first love if FvF like most/all of us. I also love futa, too, AWickedWay is awesommmme!

See how you like my writing and maybe I can collaborate with someone on some futa or MvM or FvF fun?
    Hi R,

Yeah, I know it's difficult to keep motivated for such a long run. I have been working a long long time on some of my scripts. Rewriting and rewriting it. And that's only a relative short script for a sexfight. The more respect I have for the amazing writers who pen down whole stories and some even whole novels/books!

I think your post would benefit in it's own thread. Now it is inserted into a comic thread. With it's own thread, I suppose it will get more exposure and hopefully more people willing to collaborate with you.

I personally am no writer and not into the MvsM content. FvsF and Futa VS Futa I do enjoy. But Futa VS Female I don't. Hope you one day can have a finished story. Good luck!
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 9th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do you really need?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hi R,

Yeah, I know it's difficult to keep motivated for such a long run. I have been working a long long time on some of my scripts. Rewriting and rewriting it. And that's only a relative short script for a sexfight. The more respect I have for the amazing writers who pen down whole stories and some even whole novels/books!

I think your post would benefit in it's own thread. Now it is inserted into a comic thread. With it's own thread, I suppose it will get more exposure and hopefully more people willing to collaborate with you.

I personally am no writer and not into the MvsM content. FvsF and Futa VS Futa I do enjoy. But Futa VS Female I don't. Hope you one day can have a finished story. Good luck!

Perhaps you and I need to work together soon for a futa vs futa match?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast