Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 73-77

This day will live on in infamy.
    This story being the longest or one of the longest on the board.
    And with the writer being a hot woman only added another first
    to this plus, plus epic story.
    And what about the art by Darkhound1 - another plus.
    The Ashley/Joy here is mind blowing - Ashley has always been
    my favorite in this story.
    But the main thing that makes this story special is.
    It's Angels first, her vary first story on the board.
    Where will she take her readers next.
    I bow before you Angeldawn.
    Thanks.
    dwcole

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear angel,
    first of all.. thank you for sharing the epic series with us.. it was an amazing journey with angel, wendy ,jane and other gorgeous ladies...and darkhound ur skills as an illustrator are supreme..thank you for the graphic images
    for the last part.. it was worth all the wait.. an epic conclusion to an epic series.. for me the angel wendy part was more attracting.. and the epilogue.. a gateway to another adventure which i cant wait to read..
    looking forward for the rest of the adventure especially the nymph fight and the bitch wars.. once again thank you angel for the story.. big fan..waiting for more..

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Angel,

A masterful conclusion to an incredible epic! I'm amazed at how much you've managed to write and how well you've managed to maintain the quality of your story and writing over what must be, by now, thousands of pages! Really extraordinary!

In this conclusion, the battle between Joy and Ashley is particularly memorable and erotic! I hope that is a rivalry that continues, with many more chapters, well into the future.

I'm glad that you've finished this introductory epic. It opens the door on so much more to come. I hope we don't have to wait too long for "Bitch War" which, I assume, is the long-awaited third battle royale between Wendy and Michelle. I can't recall - will either of the women have magic at this point? Or they both magicked out? Personally, I kind of hope that if there is magic involved, it doesn't give either one an advantage. The two women taking each other on au naturel (so to speak) will be really exciting. Their first battle in your story, without magic, is still one of your best!

I think that, over the course of your story, my favorite characters have become Michelle and Veronica - the two unequivocal villains of the piece. Their confrontation may actually be (in my view) the best battle of your entire story - though it may be a toss-up with Michelle vs. Jane. Anyway, I look forward to you developing these characters and their rivalry (maybe hostile partnership?) more. There is a lot of gold to be mined in whatever they do. I'm also looking forward to Wendy's upcoming battle with Isabella, the mafia princess - the potential there for a vicious, jealous showdown between the ex-wife and the new wife is almost limitless. If anyone can realize that full potential, it is you!

Great work! Looking forward to a lot more to come in the weeks, months and years ahead!

JB57
    Thank you very much for your kind comments JB. If I may answer some of your questions.... Yes, the animosity between Ashley and Joy will continue... "Bitch War" will be Michelle and Wendy once again.. without any special effects (i.e. magic) and it is going to be something kinda different than anything I have written before. Yes, Veronica is going to be moving to Dallas and there will be engagements between her and Michelle as well as Jane (Who is now a lawyer for the Corleone family). Fighting attorneys make for interesting confrontations. I already have one such story outlined. Wendy/Isabella will be very exciting... ex-wife vs new wife. I dont want to give any spoilers, but their battle will be a continuing struggle that will take place in several exotic locations around the world.. kinda like a James Bond movie. It will be fun and exciting!

I am already writing parts of my next novel "Ecstasy Island" .. and will completely finish it 'before' I begin posting it.. to avoid some of the long delays between posts that occurred with "Private Eye" I also have completed outlines for Emily / Jennifer and outlines for stories involving Amber and Lisa with new characters. There will also be a story with Kim, the photographer from "Trick or Treat". With the exception of "Ecstasy Island"... these other mentioned stories will be short stories that will be posted in one post. (Like 'Trick or Treat')

There will also be a novel about Angel's two years at SFU (Sexfight University)... and a novel about the old voodoo woman and her Queen... but those will be lengthy projects that I will not be able to get to for awhile. I am very excited about the remainder of the year and hope to share a number of stories with everyone. Again, thank you for your continued support and inspiration! (Hugs)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    This day will live on in infamy.
    This story being the longest or one of the longest on the board.
    And with the writer being a hot woman only added another first
    to this plus, plus epic story.
    And what about the art by Darkhound1 - another plus.
    The Ashley/Joy here is mind blowing - Ashley has always been
    my favorite in this story.
    But the main thing that makes this story special is.
    It's Angels first, her vary first story on the board.
    Where will she take her readers next.
    I bow before you Angeldawn.
    Thanks.
    dwcole
    (Hugs) Thank you so very much dwcole!!! I think I am blushing!! I sincerely appreciate your kind words.. and yes Darkhound1's art adds sooo much!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sm0397 View Post
    dear angel,
    first of all.. thank you for sharing the epic series with us.. it was an amazing journey with angel, wendy ,jane and other gorgeous ladies...and darkhound ur skills as an illustrator are supreme..thank you for the graphic images
    for the last part.. it was worth all the wait.. an epic conclusion to an epic series.. for me the angel wendy part was more attracting.. and the epilogue.. a gateway to another adventure which i cant wait to read..
    looking forward for the rest of the adventure especially the nymph fight and the bitch wars.. once again thank you angel for the story.. big fan..waiting for more..
    Thank you very much. I appreciate you mentioning darkhound. Dark's digital renders add so much to the words I write.. and I am very fortunate to have him working with me on my writing projects. Again, thank you for your kind words about "Private Eye". (Big Angel Hug?)

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 73-77

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi Angel,

I seem to be a latecomer to this party but, as it still seems to be going strong, I also wanted to thank you again for writing such a fine, thrilling series containing so many memorable characters for readers to follow and root for. I have to admit that I dip shamelessly into your work when looking for inspiration (as well as excitement ).

And a case in point: my latest episode, the French Exchange, was partly inspired by the tale of Angel and Joy in the restroom at Joe's pub, where Angel's firing Joy up even more by getting her to think about how she's 'gonna fuck that Ashley bitch' when she next gets hold of her.

Looking forward to reading your new works in the pipeline!

Ragnar0k

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

My dear Angel,

Finishing your epic sexfight saga i have to bow to the Queen of this board...

Your latest chapters are among your best. They have a building erotic tension which is keeping for long, it offers a variety (friendly-not friendly titfights and sexfights), erotic scenes "painted" in an extremely hot way by your magic pen. It introduces us to the next novels and to next characters (e.g. Scarlet), it keeps our interest high as you cleverly hint to Angels' new adventures (with Brandi and in the lesbian cruise)... You also close (at least here) the fight of Jane and Wendy over Angel in a hot/friendly way which i liked very much. You showed the feelings of Brandi and Angel for each other, i hope to read about that soon again.

Now... the following may be because you and A.Penman are among my very best friends here. Maybe as i get older i become more emotional. Anyway... i liked very much the scene between Angel and A.Penman after the titfight/sexfight contest. It was brief but it was full of feelings, very emotional. I was REALLY touched.

What else to say ? I finish this critic with a phrase i have written for you after i read your first chapters :

"My hat is off for you our Queen"

>>>> clear your inbox. i was not able to send you a PM. Check your email
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 4th, 2017 at 04:03 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hi Angel,

I seem to be a latecomer to this party but, as it still seems to be going strong, I also wanted to thank you again for writing such a fine, thrilling series containing so many memorable characters for readers to follow and root for. I have to admit that I dip shamelessly into your work when looking for inspiration (as well as excitement ).

And a case in point: my latest episode, the French Exchange, was partly inspired by the tale of Angel and Joy in the restroom at Joe's pub, where Angel's firing Joy up even more by getting her to think about how she's 'gonna fuck that Ashley bitch' when she next gets hold of her.

Ragnar0k
    I will shamelessly borrow Ragnarok's feedback and agree with the praise wholeheartedly! It really is astonishing how you've managed to keep the series going this long, and not only that, but also kept it exciting and fresh! Awesome work, Angel!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hi Angel,

Ragnar0k
    RagnarOk.... Thank you so very much for your kind praise. I really appreciate it. I am flattered that something I wrote provided some inspiration for you. There are parts of "Private Eye' that were inspired by various authors... too many to mention. Certain chapters were written based on ideas from my Hostboard friends... ideas that certainly allowed me to put their thoughts into words. "Thanks" from such an accomplished writer as yourself is a very special treat for me. "Thank you."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    My dear Angel,

Finishing your epic sexfight saga i have to bow to the Queen of this board...

Your latest chapters are among your best. They have a building erotic tension which is keeping for long, it offers a variety (friendly-not friendly titfights and sexfights), erotic scenes "painted" in an extremely hot way by your magic pen. It introduces us to the next novels and to next characters (e.g. Scarlet), it keeps our interest high as you cleverly hint to Angels' new adventures (with Brandi and in the lesbian cruise)... You also close (at least here) the fight of Jane and Wendy over Angel in a hot/friendly way which i liked very much. You showed the feelings of Brandi and Angel for each other, i hope to read about that soon again.

Now... the following may be because you and A.Penman are among my very best friends here. Maybe as i get older i become more emotional. Anyway... i liked very much the scene between Angel and A.Penman after the titfight/sexfight contest. It was brief but it was full of feelings, very emotional. I was REALLY touched.

What else to say ? I finish this critic with a phrase i have written for you after i read your first chapters :

"My hat is off for you our Queen"

>>>> clear your inbox. i was not able to send you a PM. Check your email
    Thank you Giannis .... I appreciate your kind words.... I believe the characters in a story should express emotions... hate, jealousy, anger... but also love and affection. Yes, A. Penman and I are good friends and we visit with each other via email quite often... and yes I received your email and replied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    I will shamelessly borrow Ragnarok's feedback and agree with the praise wholeheartedly! It really is astonishing how you've managed to keep the series going this long, and not only that, but also kept it exciting and fresh! Awesome work, Angel!
    I really don't know what to say... I had hoped that my writing might be worthy of the reader's time.. but I honestly did not expect this. I continue to be overwhelmed and humbled by all the kind words and 'thank you's'. You have always been very kind and encouraging Augur... and for that.. please accept my sincere and heart felt "Thank You"

Junior Hostboard Member darkhound1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Angel,

I have to say that I really enjoyed the last chapters of this awesome story. The characters are so alive. You can feel the heat and lust, but also the joy and hate the have towards each other.
    A very fitting ending to a great story.

Darkhound

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, thank you for such an epic story and congratulations: you have really created a new universe of passion, incredibly detailed and adictive. And the moment of "metafiction" at the end was very funny!

PD: Darkhound, your work is breathtaking!
    Last edited by NCX_81; April 4th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast