Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    Well me take advantage of the fact that an annoying bot revived this thread, to remember the JB57 gym series, for me they are my favorite classics of the author (I would even like to see a sequel to them but that's what I think of almost all his works haha)

When you say the "gym series" do you mean "The Spa" series, with Louise, Elise and Veronica? Oddly enough, I was just reading some of those stories the other day. I really enjoyed them (if I say so myself!) and I realized it's been more than 10 years since I wrote the last one. I was looking at a sequel to one of the stories that I started writing years ago. I was about 10 pages in (it was fairly substantial) when I put it on the shelf and never went back to it. I think it may be time for me to revisit those characters and that series!

Of course, as you say, I would like to do sequels to many of my stories. Most of them are written so that sequels are always possible. It's having the time and inspiration to do the sequels that is necessary and often lacking!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

With the gym series I mean club wars (Amber and Vanessa) and this story fitness club rivals, but I'm not complaining about a continuation of the spa.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    With the gym series I mean club wars (Amber and Vanessa) and this story fitness club rivals, but I'm not complaining about a continuation of the spa.

Ok, that makes sense, though I never thought of "Club Wars" (that is based on an anonymous story from the Chickfight site) as part of a series with the Fitness Club rivals. But it is a great idea (I think I may have broached this myself) to think about bringing Vanessa and Amber together against the two women from "Fitness Club". Hm. I'll see about doing that. ;-)

I actually did start writing a short story based on Amber and Vanessa. I will see if I can find some time to get that done and up.

JB
    JB57

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234