Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Started thinking of California Wildcats v241, The Power & The Glory with Amy O. and Aria. The wrestling for this genre can get very hot. The Power and the Glory

Also like the one with Jenny and Lara from TribGirls, TRIB-0425.

Here's some links (some w/ video, low and good quality, and others w/ information) to my previous post on The Lesbian Fight! Series through Soft on Demand.

SDDM-331 The Lesbian Fight 3 Futaba Konomi, Anno Ruri, Hoshino Momo, Aoyama Haruka - Projavhard
    SDDM-393 The Lesbian Fight 4 Harada Haruna, Sugimori Kao, Sakurada Sakura (Matsui Sakura), Katou Sakiryou - Projavhard
    http://asiamoviepass.com/dvd_preview.php?item=13161
    DAD028 - 141JAV.com - Free JAV Torrents [reference to the link below, name of movie and actresses--I believe from the same company as The Lesbian Fight! Same setup w/ introductions and rounds]
    https://spankbang.com/698w7/video/le...+sex+wrestling
    https://spankbang.com/4jbs1/video/lesbian+battle [reference to https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlial23u]
    https://spankbang.com/50cc3/video/japanese+sexfight [clips from The Lesbian Fight! Series Best Bout compilation, first match is from pt. 4 of that series]
    https://spankbang.com/2lb1t/video/le...bian+wrestling [also from the Best Bout compilation of The Lesbian Fight! Series, final match from pt 2 of that series]

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    PP263 - Dion vs Heather - one of the sweatiest wrestling videos ever. Probably the greatest sweaty video for all fans of sweaty female wrestling. My god man, the two wrestlers - Dion and Heather are literally bathing in each others sweat by the end of this video. Jeez! It is tremendous. It is a straightforward wrestling video but these ladies really do lock up with their legs entwined and breast to breast contacts. It is tremendous. Really appreciate their professionalism. This one probably makes it into my top 5 of all time now.

Junior Hostboard Member 23times3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

PP263 - Dion vs Heather - one of the sweatiest wrestling videos ever. Probably the greatest sweaty video for all fans of sweaty female wrestling. My god man, the two wrestlers - Dion and Heather are literally bathing in each others sweat by the end of this video. Jeez! It is tremendous. It is a straightforward wrestling video but these ladies really do lock up with their legs entwined and breast to breast contacts. It is tremendous. Really appreciate their professionalism. This one probably makes it into my top 5 of all time now.
    As I recall, you had a channel on PH and I think it had one of my favorite videos ever - a little over 30 minutes; I think it was titled something like "Naked Wrestling Leads to Sweaty Mating" - would you happen to know the original?

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 23times3 View Post
    As I recall, you had a channel on PH and I think it had one of my favorite videos ever - a little over 30 minutes; I think it was titled something like "Naked Wrestling Leads to Sweaty Mating" - would you happen to know the original?
    Yes I used to host a channel. Do give me a description of the video so that I can tell you the original.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Yes I used to host a channel. Do give me a description of the video so that I can tell you the original.
    A little over 1/2 hour; setting is a gym. It may be Part 2 of an earlier video, as both women are nude at the beginning and already engaged. One has long brown hair; the other slightly shorter light brown hair with pierced ******s. Light wrestling, the video is mainly full body tribbing with a fair amount of kissing. They take a water break 1/2 through. They both get very sweaty. I did google "Sweaty Lesbian Nude Wrestling" yesterday and found the clip again on a site called "TNA Flix."

My contribution (only one for now, not 25) to the original subject of the thread is TG 415 (Luna-Gloria). It is a short video; it is a bedroom scene after Luna has defeated Gloria. Luna makes Gloria lick the sweat off her body and then tribs with her until she (Luna) cums.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

A little over 1/2 hour; setting is a gym. It may be Part 2 of an earlier video, as both women are nude at the beginning and already engaged. One has long brown hair; the other slightly shorter light brown hair with pierced ******s. Light wrestling, the video is mainly full body tribbing with a fair amount of kissing. They take a water break 1/2 through. They both get very sweaty. I did google "Sweaty Lesbian Nude Wrestling" yesterday and found the clip again on a site called "TNA Flix."

My contribution (only one for now, not 25) to the original subject of the thread is TG 415 (Luna-Gloria). It is a short video; it is a bedroom scene after Luna has defeated Gloria. Luna makes Gloria lick the sweat off her body and then tribs with her until she (Luna) cums.
    I believe it could be THE POWER AND THE GLORY put out by CALIFORNIA WILDCATS

Senior Hostboard Member
    Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Videos

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

My Favrite are mine.

bestchest partone

bestchest parttwo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    link doesnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    link doesnt work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I believe it could be THE POWER AND THE GLORY put out by CALIFORNIA WILDCATS
    Yes, that could be it - thank you very much!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Yes, that could be it - thank you very much!
    it is one of the best. hope you like it. amy lewinsky acted in so few videos. dont think her full potential was realized.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I purchased Doom Maidens - Woman to Woman - Veve vs Sahrye Primal.

I like their body to body, intensely locked, legs locked and sweaty aesthetic. Veve does get really sweaty here. Unfortunately the women are not equally matched. Also, you know it is all acting and not really organic. The acting could be much better. But still a video that does satisfy a lot of my fantasies.

- - - Updated - - -

I am very curious about this video:

Mr Rain's Sexy Wrestling - RAIN0054 Ivy Rain vs Ivy Satinee Sweaty Scent Battle HD

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast