Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    it is one of the best. hope you like it. amy lewinsky acted in so few videos. dont think her full potential was realized.
    Yes, that was it - thank you. It is definitely in my top 5. I had never watched a CW video before, so may have to look for a few others. (My collection is mostly TG/TD, with some FC and SFZ.)

I've also been inspired to finally read the Graham Greene novel.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 23times3 View Post
    Yes, that was it - thank you. It is definitely in my top 5. I had never watched a CW video before, so may have to look for a few others. (My collection is mostly TG/TD, with some FC and SFZ.)

I've also been inspired to finally read the Graham Greene novel.
    HAHAHA! The novel is great too. Though not in the way the video is great

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

An important change I would like to bring to the doom maidens and sisterhood of sin aesthetic - can the women look a little less angry? Why does every video have to have this bad angry acting? Can we have some videos with locked bodies where they are passionate but also laughing and trash talking? It would make it sexier. The angry acting is a bit fake.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Napali Videos Titfight Dreams - Kim Watson vs Mandy Miles and Bikini Bustout Kim vs Mikayla.

First time I saw a Napali video was on an old VHS tape from the adult section of a hole in the wall video club I used. I remember seeing the title Titfight Dreams and being completely confused since back then I was on dial up internet and had limited hours per week. That tape was out at the time so the owner recommended Bikini Bustout because he said it was "similar".

Let me just say that the old VHS was drastically different to what's out now or what you can download. It skipped the corny music (but not the dialogue) and actually gave you a conclusion to the worm cam footage instead of just looping it over twice. I was an instant fan after that, though I always favored the first two, even over the one's with Raven De La Croix.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Revisited Fantasy in Oil 1 and 2 today morning. Man, these two videos are seriously good. Doom maidens and Sisterhood of Sin should watch these two videos. Even though the women have competitive expressions on their faces, they occasionally smile seductively at each other. Even though I am not a fan of sexfights that take place in a ring, this was really good. The camera man knew what he was doing. Wish there was better quality than the ones available.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Monika N is an underrated DWW wrestler. Kind face. Nice slim body. Her fight with Cathy - FOM 222 is awesome. Both get really sweaty.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

RAIN0054 - Ivy Rain vs Ivy Satinee Pheremone Battle - I bought this. Had so much going for it. Women are quite equally matched - big bodies and boobs though one is white and other black. Satinee gets real sweaty. Bad lighting does ruin it to an extent because sweat on Rain's body is not visible at all. The angry aesthetic sucks but I guess we have to get used to it. They do really go at it, sniffing each others armpits, mashing boobs and entangling legs. I quite enjoyed it. Though I would have directed it differently. Ivy Satinee is an underrated Amazonian wrestler. Ivy Rain was always good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Watched a Japanese film called 2LDK.

2LDK (2003) - IMDb

It is a 69 minute movie about two actresses fighting over a film role inside an apartment. There is some sexual jealousy too because one of them does not have a boyfriend. It is violent as **** but I really enjoyed it. Funny in places. I am sure apenman can write a funny story based on this. I am sure fans of titfighting and sexfighting will enjoy it. Wont spoil it for you guys. But it is quite sexy too. Do try it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Been watching some videos featuring Hot Stuff Hollie, Wenona, Cheyenne and Ariel X put out by Sexy Fighting Zone. My god, these four ladies get so sweaty with each other. Hot Stuff Hollie and Wenona are the chosen ladies for the sweat fetish people. I recommend the SFZ wrestling videos featuring atleast two of these four ladies. All of them are real treats for fans of sweat drenched wrestling.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Watched a Japanese film called 2LDK.

2LDK (2003) - IMDb

It is a 69 minute movie about two actresses fighting over a film role inside an apartment. There is some sexual jealousy too because one of them does not have a boyfriend. It is violent as **** but I really enjoyed it. Funny in places. I am sure apenman can write a funny story based on this. I am sure fans of titfighting and sexfighting will enjoy it. Wont spoil it for you guys. But it is quite sexy too. Do try it
    Saw this, they stab each other in the throat at the end and bleed out, both knowing they'll die and wishing each other luck, as they know what will happen. Not for the faint of heart.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast