Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    I believe it could be THE POWER AND THE GLORY put out by CALIFORNIA WILDCATS
    A truly great CW video!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Firtsly,Thank you to the creator of the thread-kamafight and thank you to all the responders
    I absolutely fully agree on the Japanese sexfight video part.
    I am a passionate sexfight fan too and i have seen work put out by Napali,Calfornia wildcats,trib dolls etc
    Japanese sexfight videos are exceptional and that is an objetive assessment on merit
    It is absolutely stunning and the most hottest ever.
    Unfortunately ,because of deliberate ignorance in the US adult entertainment space which doesnt give credit to Asian adult performers ,they arent given the credit they deserve
    The non plot based sexfights ( Sexfight tournament series ) are incredibly hot.
    the sexual skills displayed are outstanding,innovative and extremely HOT .
    Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher.
    I would pit her against the best sexfighter in the US anyday in a real match and she would win
    You can go and watch her .Just check her work for the Rocket studio -RCTD
    Ill revert with my top 1o list soon.
    Also ,Can i have your top 10 female Sexfighter List.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent list .Covers good studios .Thanks a lot.
    I absolutely think
    Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher
    I would pit her against the best sexfighter in the US anyday in a real match and she would win
    Ill revert with my list studio wise and my top 10 across studios.
    Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning Japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher
    And not just the RCTD matches. The sexfights/lezbattles on Team Wizard korean vids and akibacom japanese vids are extremely hot and among the best out there.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Came across a Fighting Dolls video of Petra vs Antonia. Damn, these two ladies have let themselves go. They used to be sexy Amazons. Then pleasantly rotund. Age has not been too kind to them. I mean, they still look sexy. But it made me wonder how much time has passed when I first discovered DWW in the late 90s or early 2000s. Its been nearly 25 years. These two are now in their forties I guess.