Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    Saw this, they stab each other in the throat at the end and bleed out, both knowing they'll die and wishing each other luck, as they know what will happen. Not for the faint of heart.
    It could actually be a great basis for a story or a sexfight video.

Junior Hostboard Member tonythetie@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    I believe it could be THE POWER AND THE GLORY put out by CALIFORNIA WILDCATS
    A truly great CW video!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Firtsly,Thank you to the creator of the thread-kamafight and thank you to all the responders
    I absolutely fully agree on the Japanese sexfight video part.
    I am a passionate sexfight fan too and i have seen work put out by Napali,Calfornia wildcats,trib dolls etc
    Japanese sexfight videos are exceptional and that is an objetive assessment on merit
    It is absolutely stunning and the most hottest ever.
    Unfortunately ,because of deliberate ignorance in the US adult entertainment space which doesnt give credit to Asian adult performers ,they arent given the credit they deserve
    The non plot based sexfights ( Sexfight tournament series ) are incredibly hot.
    the sexual skills displayed are outstanding,innovative and extremely HOT .
    Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher.
    I would pit her against the best sexfighter in the US anyday in a real match and she would win
    You can go and watch her .Just check her work for the Rocket studio -RCTD
    Ill revert with my top 1o list soon.
    Also ,Can i have your top 10 female Sexfighter List.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent list .Covers good studios .Thanks a lot.
    I absolutely think
    Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher
    I would pit her against the best sexfighter in the US anyday in a real match and she would win
    Ill revert with my list studio wise and my top 10 across studios.
    Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Reiko Kobayakawa is a a stunning Japanese adult actress.Tall ,gorgeous ,busty with a superb figure
    Her sextual techniques in male-female and female-female scenes are outstanding and when u come to the sexfight genre,it even soars higher
    And not just the RCTD matches. The sexfights/lezbattles on Team Wizard korean vids and akibacom japanese vids are extremely hot and among the best out there.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Came across a Fighting Dolls video of Petra vs Antonia. Damn, these two ladies have let themselves go. They used to be sexy Amazons. Then pleasantly rotund. Age has not been too kind to them. I mean, they still look sexy. But it made me wonder how much time has passed when I first discovered DWW in the late 90s or early 2000s. Its been nearly 25 years. These two are now in their forties I guess.

Junior Hostboard Member 23times3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Been watching some videos featuring Hot Stuff Hollie, Wenona, Cheyenne and Ariel X put out by Sexy Fighting Zone. My god, these four ladies get so sweaty with each other. Hot Stuff Hollie and Wenona are the chosen ladies for the sweat fetish people. I recommend the SFZ wrestling videos featuring atleast two of these four ladies. All of them are real treats for fans of sweat drenched wrestling.
    Ariel v Hollie and Wenona v Mellanie are both very good clips.

I see Wenona is also on Academy, so I may need to buy one of those. (The clip with Sun Wa looks intriguing.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 23times3 View Post
    Ariel v Hollie and Wenona v Mellanie are both very good clips.

I see Wenona is also on Academy, so I may need to buy one of those. (The clip with Sun Wa looks intriguing.)
    If you are a fan of sweaty wrestling, I strongly recommend Wenona vs Hollie and Wenona vs Dia Zerva put out by Academy. These ladies simply bath in each others sweat man. It is amazing.

Junior Hostboard Member tonythetie@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Napali Videos Titfight Dreams - Kim Watson vs Mandy Miles and Bikini Bustout Kim vs Mikayla.

First time I saw a Napali video was on an old VHS tape from the adult section of a hole in the wall video club I used. I remember seeing the title Titfight Dreams and being completely confused since back then I was on dial up internet and had limited hours per week. That tape was out at the time so the owner recommended Bikini Bustout because he said it was "similar".

Let me just say that the old VHS was drastically different to what's out now or what you can download. It skipped the corny music (but not the dialogue) and actually gave you a conclusion to the worm cam footage instead of just looping it over twice. I was an instant fan after that, though I always favored the first two, even over the one's with Raven De La Croix.
    The old vids with kim watson vs any gals at Napali are true sensual titfight vids, where mine and I'm sure many folks fetish probably started!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Rewatched Premier Productions PP084 - April vs Athena. My god, this is one sexy video. Not a sexfight but the women really do lock their gorgeous bodies together. Not equally matched. April, while well endowed looks somewhat slender in front of the robust breasted thick thighed Athena. But they do have great chemistry. They put everything into their wrestling contest. The action begins on a sofa. I guess we are at the mercy of the cameraman/director's personal fantasy/bias. At a point in the video when their bodies are closely locked together, breast to breast and legs knotted, the director gives us the close up of breast to breast and moves away from the locked legs. I am more of a locked legs kind of guy though I have nothing against breasts But overall, a very satisfying video. A bit of a classic in my opinion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Watched three videos featuring latin American Sandra from Video Sports Ltd and California Wildcats. My god this is one feisty sweaty woman. She should have wrestled both Amy Lewinski and Nadege. She has this unique body with humongous breasts hanging off what is a slight upper torso but her ass and legs are quite fleshy and go well with her boobs. A tremendous talent. She loved body to body leg locks. Wish there were more videos with her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

DWW 333-01 - Xana vs Zsuzsa - man, this is one long fight (nearly 50 minutes) in one of those closed off DWW rooms. They are drenched in sweat by the end. Something so sexy about a sweaty back. Truly wonderful.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Videos

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I will be egoistic and say all my animations are what I made
    If somebody is interested here for free
    https://catfightfactory.com/freeanimations.html
    Also have others, larges, but these clips are not for free
    There's a on my web for sale
    But to not be total ***, have others great works. Most of what I liked is from the Catzaman and AnimeCfights animations
    From not 3D or toon like most from old California Wilcats and
    from catfight connection and DVDs and JRM, Napali, and much from tribe dolls and fighting dolls.
    Most preferring sex fights than the brutal bloody fist leg biting.
    More hotness to hotness duels, than brutal force, and to not forget girls more matched than better.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast