Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

DWW-306-01 Anna K vs Nastassja S - Damn! this is some video man. Two bulky tall young ladies really go body to body in a closed up room and they sweat onto each other. It is so damn erotic to see them holding onto each other while writhing together. They have contrasting skin tones and gradually their fleshy bodies get covered with sweat.
    Last edited by kamafight; December 17th, 2022 at 10:28 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member 23times3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

AX-205 from Academy (Sun Wa vs. Wenona) is excellent, especially parts 3 and 4, where the ladies are so drenched in sweat that they skate across the mat.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 23times3 View Post
    AX-205 from Academy (Sun Wa vs. Wenona) is excellent, especially parts 3 and 4, where the ladies are so drenched in sweat that they skate across the mat.
    Dude, you are my new hero. I went and bought this video based on your suggestion. Holy ****! This must be one of the top 5 sweaty wrestling videos of all time. The part where Sun Wa ran her hands across Wenona's sweaty back was sublime. Wenona does the same to Sun Wa. Wenona is the sweat queen. I think a lot of sweat on Sun Wa's body is the sweat from Wenona. That makes it all the more sexier. That lucky mat. They do slide across it. I got a glimpse of Sun Wa's minge when Wenona was licking it. It was shiny and gleamy suggesting this was pretty real. The video quality could have been better. Thanks once gain for suggesting this video.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Dude, you are my new hero. I went and bought this video based on your suggestion. Holy ****! This must be one of the top 5 sweaty wrestling videos of all time. The part where Sun Wa ran her hands across Wenona's sweaty back was sublime. Wenona does the same to Sun Wa. Wenona is the sweat queen. I think a lot of sweat on Sun Wa's body is the sweat from Wenona. That makes it all the more sexier. That lucky mat. They do slide across it. I got a glimpse of Sun Wa's minge when Wenona was licking it. It was shiny and gleamy suggesting this was pretty real. The video quality could have been better. Thanks once gain for suggesting this video.
    You're very welcome. I just bought DWW 306-1 on your recommendation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

You're very welcome. I just bought DWW 306-1 on your recommendation.
    Hope you liked it, 23times3 (hahaha! nice username). The DWW guys have improved their video quality game. 306-1 video quality is damn good! Do let me know of other videos with this shared sweat fetish that we have.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I purchased SOAP 358 - Hollie Stevens vs Wenona. Another video where the two ladies are locked together and drenched in sweat. They do not seem to like each other much. But once they lock up, they do not let go of each other for ages. They just slither and slide across the mat, drenched in sweat. This is different from the Sun Wa- Wenona encounter where the wrestling soon turns into love making and groping. Also, they bring out the dildo in the end. Some kissing after long mutual wrestling holds. Very satisfying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Hope you liked it, 23times3 (hahaha! nice username). The DWW guys have improved their video quality game. 306-1 video quality is damn good! Do let me know of other videos with this shared sweat fetish that we have.
    I think I'd give 306-1 a B+. On the plus side - pretty women (especially Nastassja); a lot of full body-to-body contact; and, of course, a fair bit of perspiring.

But, my preferences run to the sensual side, so there needs to some lovemaking for me to truly enjoy a video. If they had started humping each other's thighs (it almost happened a couple times), I would have given it an A. (I guess this is why I like TG videos vs. DWW.)

TG videos with Luna are among my faves - e.g., 415 (Gloria); 482 (Jana); 483 (Nina). Also Trib Dolls 565 (Vera).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I think I'd give 306-1 a B+. On the plus side - pretty women (especially Nastassja); a lot of full body-to-body contact; and, of course, a fair bit of perspiring.

But, my preferences run to the sensual side, so there needs to some lovemaking for me to truly enjoy a video. If they had started humping each other's thighs (it almost happened a couple times), I would have given it an A. (I guess this is why I like TG videos vs. DWW.)

TG videos with Luna are among my faves - e.g., 415 (Gloria); 482 (Jana); 483 (Nina). Also Trib Dolls 565 (Vera).
    Cheers. I will check those out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567