Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Name your 25 Favorite Sex-Tifight/Erotic Wrestling Video

Quote Originally Posted by snb780 View Post
    (I'll contribute. There might be some repeats in the description below the titles (i.e. kissing, trib, 69, etc.). The list itself is not in order from least to best and vice versa. Just a general list of 25 titles that are favorites of mine.)

1) V212 Dueling DDs 1 & 2 (California Wildcats) - Tanya Danielle/Devon Michaels
    One of the earliest films I viewed from CW on sexfighting and been hooked on this genre since the early 2000s. Stripping their clothes, pressing their bodies and breast together intensely, then kissing with little tongue action until they take it to the bed and trib in many positions. And a very nice shower scene to end things….for now.

2) V209 Nasty As They Come (California Wildcats) - Lena Ramone/Mia Domore
    I wasn’t a fan of spitting until I saw this film and the heavy amount of tongue fighting and action to top it off with some rough playing. If more sexfights were like this, I’d probably have a larger collection. Love the rivalry they expressed in this film. And a big fan of when they 69 each other ripping through each others stockings and panties.

3) V305 Office Rivals (California Wildcats) - Celeste Star/Charlie Laine
    Another great rivalry we all need more of like V209. No kissing, but the 69 battle makes up for it after the catfighting they go through after shredding each other’s clothes off. A decent amount of tribbing with trash talking is always fun to watch, scripted or not.

4) V173 Violent Love (California Wildcats) - Chantel Lace/Deja
    Probably on everybody’s list of favorites. I only wish I discovered this video sooner when I started buying their movies when VHS was still around. Great kissing, breast-to-breast action, tribbing all in lingerie. Watching V172 Auditions, there’s additional footage how they met and a sample from this film. If there’s was a rematch, I’d love to know.

5) CF07 (Chick Fight) - Taylor/Joslyn
    One of the things I enjoy about this studio is the wide shot we get when the women are facing the camera and rubbing/fingering each other to make the other ***, often with kissing, neck bites, and trash talking. Depending on the women and if there’s a rivalry, it’s either intense or softcore. It goes back and forth from some pain inflicted to caresses in their fight, alongside some trib though in a one piece bikini they both wear. Some exposure gets revealed when tribbing and fingering each other.

6) CF20 (Chick Fight) - Sasha/Monique
    Fun battle between two new comers to the studio that take their sexfight further than what most of the girls before them so far have done. Kissing, tribbing, fingering, rubbing, 69. Everything you might want in a sexfight minus any animosity/rivalry here.

7) CF35 (Chick Fight) - Veronika/Alissa
    They took a different approach and added layers to this battle. Once they start taking control of each other (or tries) the action heats up when they trib each other hard. Love that they 69’d each other, 1) to start off who can make the first one ***, 2) and towards the end, they go at it again during their sexfight.

8) TRIB-0258 (TribGirls) - Wanda/Joanna
    A fan of 69 battles if you’re seeing a trend in my list. I found most videos with Joanna from TribGirls always went for it in a sexfight. Here she’s the aggressive one half-way through their fight from taking top control, tribbing and kissing. They roll around in a 69 not escaping (or not wanting to) and enjoying each other. Joanna has many battles like this one but I found this to be her best.

9) NL-055 (JM Rolen) - Akira Lane/Jessica Bangkok
    Hands down, the best I believe this studio gave us this match. The Jewell’s Rules needs to be used again for other models. But you have everything from controlling on top, trib action, kissing, ****, 69——the dvd release has additional footage for the collectors who enjoy a strap-on finish to the loser. No one is losers here who get to watch this one.

10) RCTD-310: New Sensation Fight, Lesbian Battle (Rocket) - Marie Konishi/Aine Kagura
    Not since the earlier Lesbian Fight! series from Soft on Demand I collected long time ago did I get something even better. This series is like a fantasy rivalry between actresses portraying as school rivals who find out their parents are involved and they either learn to accept each other or hate each other. The first in this series set the highest standard of what a battle sexfight should look like. In my personal top 3 of all time.

11) RCTD-111: Real Naked Lesbian Battle (Rocket) - Nao Mizuki, Aimi Yoshikawa, Kaho Shibuya, *Rino Kirishima, Ria Kashii, *Rika Mari, *Hana Kano, Noa Eikawa
    And like RCTD-310, this also made me remember how great Japanese **** can be. Oil? Check. Beautiful, naked women? Check. Tons of sexfight action? Check, check. Tongues, intense kissing, ****, rubbing, 69 (lots of that)—another great addition to anyone’s collection. I found this one to be the best in this series. There’s over ten of these releases. If you’re a fan of sexfights and you want to see plenty of action, you won’t be disappointed.

12) GAR-290: Real Erotic Lesbian Battle (Garcon) - Ayami (Ryo Akani, Mahiru)/Hinata Tachibana
    Another rivalry series that has different setting locations of their sexfight battles. Great action back and forth with tongue kissing, spitting, fingering, **** sex (69), body pressing/control.

13) DVDES-325: Sexually Obscene Lesbian Body (Deep’s) - Akari Hoshino/ Hana Sakurai
    I’ve seen this one mentioned here. Definitely not to be slept on. Office women rivalry, where one woman tries to outdo the other and find themselves equally matched. Amazing amount of tongue kissing, fingering, **** (definitely some 69 action) and tribbing battles. The intensity of their forced kissing is a favorite. They don’t disappoint here with the action here.

14) DVDES-534: Council Chairwoman’s S********l Lesbian Battle (Deep’s) - Hinata Tachibana/Ren Azumi
    It’s like they know who their audience is and what they enjoy. Another rivalry battle with actresses as council chairwomen in school that come to a disagreement and battle each other after everyone is gone. Intense kissing with tongues and ***** rubbing to start. They continue their battle in the school showers which is very hot and worth to see. And then continue it in a classroom (I believe medical) where they battle more with intense kissing and having to hide under a bed away from other students intentionally turning each on more. This video concludes when they have no interruptions and sexfight until there’s a winner. And yes, there’s some great 69 action during the final sequence.

15) TRIB-0425 (TribGirls) - Jenny/Lara
    This battle I always enjoyed from the tribbing positions these two women press each other while being soaked with water and oil. It’s a lovely sound here those lips smack each other with them moaning. Though light on the kissing, there are some hot moments when Jenny forces a little tongue action to Lara while trying to get the dominate position.

16) TRIB-0155 (TribGirls) - Kendra/Anastasia
    I have this one as an entry for nostalgia being an earlier collector while traveling abroad. I found out TribGirls by accident, but glad I found them when I did. This battle was amazing with the kissing and tribbing. But when Anastasia went to eat out Kendra, and she reciprocated in the 69 position. I knew I found a winner here. That 69 sequence is a personal favorite from this studio.

17) Evolved Fights Lesbian Edition - Gabriella Paltrova/Kyaa Chimera
    I haven’t seen the full video of this, but what I saw was lovely battle of women trying to take control sexually and being evenly matched. At one point as they are fingering each other in kneeling positions from the side, Gabriella is kissing and licking Kyaa until she returns the favor. An incredibly hot moment. Loser gets the strap-on but no losers here for the viewer.

18) Latex Madness (Napali) - Veronica Brazil/Leanna Foxxx
    I was a fan of this studio back then when they were selling VHS. This rivalry is incredibly hot with the tongue play and kissing they do. The tribbing also to note of the close shots we become familiar with CW is here.

19) ECC-127 The Fight For The Upper Hand (Catfight Connection) - Gina Blonde/Cherie Noir
    A personal favorite is the 69 action these two do. There’s two different shots and lengths that show this fight. That’s the thing about this studio, giving different viewpoints of these battles. It’s really sexy to see the tonguing they do to each other as the camera angles shift to who’s (trying to take) control.

20) ECC-106 Secret Sexfight Passion (Catfight Connection) - Hot Ela/Sexy Mo
    This one is very hot with the amount of tongue play and kissing they do from standing. And then take it to a nearby bed with more tongue action and tribbing. Some 69 action. Again you get two different versions (angles) to watch this battle.

21) ECC-152 Trib Lovers At Work (Catfight Connection) - Sexy Mo/Jenna Jane
    This one is just ****ing hot with the amount of kissing they start off from standing and being up against a wall. As intensely it gets, the clothing shifts up as they are pressing and tribbing each other to excitement. Sexy Mo (the brunette) knows how to kiss as she has done with Hot Ela in ECC-106. Fans of kissing will love this one.

22) CF17 (Chick Fight) - Taylor/Candy
    Before CF20 came out, this one was the best with the amount of kissing, fingering, and **** (some 69 action) they had. A brief rivalry, friendly, that turns up a notch but not overly aggressive. The wide shot at the end as they continue fingering each other with tongue kissing till climax is really hot and the standout of this battle. Of course the lingerie they wear should be noted and how sexy it makes them look in this video.

23) Face to Face (Napali) - Stephanie Rage/Joi Reno
    Napali has some great kissing, tongue battles and intense breast to breast action. This one delivers on that tongue kissing action and is incredibly hot like most Joi Reno movies are with other actresses.

24) Photoshoot Double Booked (Defeated) - Gala/Alexa
    This one video from Defeated started it all for me. The sexfight battle between two Spanish models has the kissing with tongues, fingering, **** (69), tribbing, even using a ***** to each other. This is what I was looking for more from their studio. Still a fan to this day.

25) Company Rivals (Defeated) - Shrima/Amira
    First off, Amira is just amazing in all her videos with Defeated. Though I love her sexfight battles with other models here at the studio, and personally enjoy the 69 battles she gets into, this one with Shrima was so hot, they didn’t even have to take off their clothes. The kissing alone to start off this rivalry is a personal favorite and can only hope they meet again and go further than what they did in this moment.
    Hello, I purchased DVDES-534. The one with the councilwomen slugging it out. The scene in the shower like place was excellent. Also the one under the bed. Thank you for the recommendation and the time taken to prepare this list. I will check out other suggestions by you. I wish there were subtitles.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Hello, I purchased DVDES-534. The one with the councilwomen slugging it out. The scene in the shower like place was excellent. Also the one under the bed. Thank you for the recommendation and the time taken to prepare this list. I will check out other suggestions by you. I wish there were subtitles.
    Cool. Glad you liked the post. Subtitles are nice for sure if they had them. All we have is an imagination to fill the void. Enjoy what you find. Happy hunting.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Cool. Glad you liked the post. Subtitles are nice for sure if they had them. All we have is an imagination to fill the void. Enjoy what you find. Happy hunting.
    DVDES-325 looks pretty sensational. I might get that one after I'm done watching some of the Premier Production videos I bought in their March sale. Do feel free to expand your list if you want to add more

Junior Hostboard Member pwk2929's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    I wish there were subtitles.
    Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I've been wanting to add another top 25. No particular order. Just having fun and sharing what I think are good/great additions for the avid collector of sexfighting women. If this leads to more recommendations from others who like to chime in, I'm always looking for other great sexfight movies. There can never be enough great content to watch and collect. Enjoy.

1. Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Round 2 (Defeated Sex Fight) - Amirah/Tiffany

Rematch between the two women here wearing their respective team jerseys. This contest is worth having in anyone’s sexfight collection as the two women lock lips, tongue kiss, fingering, **** (69) and tribadism. That 69 in the beginning on the couch is amazing. Amirah. Very f***ing hot.

2) Eruption of Jealousy (Napali) - Jasmine Aloha/Veronica Brazil
    Continuing where they left off from Latina Rumble (NVP 237), they press their bodies together, ****** to ******, arousing affections until they decide to battle with tongues to see who’s better. A bit of trash talking to add to their tongue fight. Fans of kissing and tongues will enjoy this one.

3) Mistress of Hair-Pulling (Napali) - Micki Marsaille/Nikki Dial
    After their encounter from Fine Art of Haipulling (NVP 153), they’re back to prove who’s better. There’s something incredibly hot to see hair pulling and bodies pressing up to each other with kissing. It was incredibly hot when they did that up against a wall in NVP 153. And their battles match that intensity they give.

4) Hair Pulling Fury (Napali) - Joi Reno/Precious Pink
    Lovers of hair pulling will enjoy this one with the women tussling and bear hugging each other. They move to tongue kissing and battle it out for the rest of the movie. Joi Reno is a personal favorite from Napali and is usually submissive in most of her encounters. Very hot with the kissing battles with most women she competes with. This one stands out from her other encounters including her bouts with Leanna Foxxx. Though I won’t say it’s better than her bouts with Leanna Foxxx (and there are many to see). This video still pleases what we should expect from this studio.

5) Tongues on Fire (Napali) - Leanna Foxxx/Jessica Wabbitt
    I really enjoy the cosplay of Jessica Rabbit by the actress entangled with Leanna Foxxx. As the women try to out wrestle each other, they move to kissing and there’s plenty throughout this video. Lots and lots of tongue fighting action and control of body to body pins.

6) TRIB-0304 (TribGirls) - Eva N/Lucille
    Part of a 4 part series going to TRIB-0307, it starts off with these two beautiful competitors in oil trying to win a sexfight. Body to body presses, tribbing, kissing in oil to see who comes first. In one scene as they are switching in positions to trib, Eva tries to move out the way only for Lucille to thrust (slide from the oil) into her rival. Amazing spot not seen often in oil sexfights, at least I can’t recall many. I know Jenny usually had that with Jana from this studio, and also did that in TRIB-0425 opposite of Lara. And now I just remembered in this series in TRIB-0305, Denise tribbed into Nina making the most lovely of sounds when clits collide. Recommendations within recommendations.

7) TRIB-0279 (TribGirls) - Denise/Lucille
    These two definitely have great chemistry. What was a start to see who was stronger in a fight leads to some kissing that eventually goes to a bed. They both lock each other in leg scissors first to test their strength, but no ones gives in. Then Denise starts tasting Lucille which eventually she reciprocates and its a 69 battle. Amazing. I think it’s the only time I ever seen Lucille get enticed to **** stimulation with anybody at this studio. Call this a ‘unicorn’ find. Another recommendation to add along with this bout isTRIB-0307 to end the 4 part series mentioned above where Lucille was victor in her first match against Eva N. of that series.

8) TRIB-0106 (TribGirls) - Juliana vs Veronica
    For an earlier edition of TribGirls, I’m a big fan of Veronica and wished there were more of her videos at that time. The sexfight battle is a real turn on here. Best moment is Veronica takes top position in between in Juliana’s legs and tribs her rival. We get the close up shot from the camera behind the grind as Juliana is grabbing Veronica’s *** to pull her body closer with kisses to add to this excitement. I love this shot and position even if it doesn’t have mutual fingering in play. If you want an example of that see Veronica with Vladka in TRIB-0120. Even Chickfight or SensualStruggle had moments of mutual fingering (ex. Alissa/Joslyn, CF112). And some of the Real Naked Lesbian Battle series by Rocket will have that action as well. Something about that angle seeing the finger action and rubbing play simultaneously at work of both women going at it is fantastic to watch.

9) TRIB-0128 (TribGirls) - Eva N/Lada S
    What was light play wrestling gets aggressive from Eva trying to control Lada. Lada fights back as their bikinis become undone and the fight becomes sexual. Great trib action in various positions with light kissing throughout. Eva was the aggressor eating her competitor out but at the end Lada didn’t want to be outdone and we’re treated to a 69 battle with the viewer being the winner.

10) TRIB-0207 (TribGirls) - Leslie/Anastasia
    My earliest memories of collecting these videos started with this addition in my collection. I love Leslie and her early bouts with Lucille but she had great chemistry with Anastasia. Also love Anastasia a lot from this studio. Can usually guarantee that she’ll look to dive between her rivals legs with her tongue. She definitely goes for it and is not reserved at all. Just skip the brief beginning of their soccer battle that goes to blue mats in oil, naked and sexfighting each other to domination. Plenty of kissing, trib action, hair pulling and **** (69) in this video.

11) TRIB-0335 (TribGirls) - Nina/Lucille
    I do feel an addition from their storied rivalry should be including in this list. Here they try to outdo each other of being the better sexfighter. Incredible kissing to start. Take it to the mats with oiled up bodies squeezing tightly together. Lovers of trib action in a variety of positions is filled in this video. Lucille definitely takes Nina to task and just grinds into her opponent from behind.

12) TD-0649 (Trib-Dolls) - Magdalena/Vera
    Though the height difference is apparent, they wear similar outfits and battle each other in a sexfight. Magdalena doesn’t waste anytime tribbing Vera during their scuffle from the beginning as their resentment shows who looks better in their outfit. Vera takes a taste of Magdalena turned on by their fight. There is a few trade offs from ****, light fingering and 69 battling - hot!!!! Some hair pulling into kissing, trib action and dominating positions on who takes control.

13) TD-0488 (Trib-Dolls) - Sonia/Vera
    Here’s another exciting entry with Vera settling a difference with Sonia from a previous fight they had. They have a brief exchange until Vera proves she’ll be better than Sonia by force kissing her to start at the beginning where they meet at a couch and move their sexfight to the mats and start stripping their clothes off, kissing intensely. A trib lovers delight in this battle. There’s a scene where Vera is in between Sonia’s legs—tribbing and both their bodies are pressed into each other with kissing. We get a beautiful shot of the action from behind as they grind harder into each other, more so from Vera taking control of Sonia.

14) HPC-069, part 3 (Hungarian Private Collection) - Christine/Joanna
    This series was part of TribGirls. Joanna and Christine often met and their battles are extremely fun to watch and arousing. Lot of kissing with tongues to start off as they rub oil on each others bodies. Some tribbing that leads to **** and they 69 so beautifully. A third woman joins in near the 19 minute mark and wrestles with Christine. Eventually Joanna joins and we have a threesome sexfight. Perfect for anyone’s private collection.

15) CF30 (Chick Fight) - Alissa/Jessie
    The VHS intro had the two talk in an office setting to entice each other into battle. They start off with some great tongue kissing before going to the “workout” room (blue mats). Guess every sexfight studio has one set up. They kiss, trib, **** (69), finger each other into submission. There’s so much action going on, you’ll want more from these two. Nice side to side camera shot action at the end with the finger play with kissing into ******. Call that a signature move of Chick Fight studios from their fights. See CF15 between Nikita and Candy - Sexfight In Oil or CF17, Candy and Taylor - Office Coffee Breaks. Though the Sexfight In Oil they only did once in the nylon bodystocking suits. This is Alissa and Jessie’s first encounter. Recommended.

16) DVDES-631: Lusty Lesbian Battle Posting: Scenario Ver Level 04 Unmatched Amateur Female Announcers (Deep’s) - Ayaka Tomoda/Mao Mizusawa
    As the title suggests, it starts with Ayaka and Mao as cohost on a network, both seemingly have sexual intentions to each other through glances. Once off air, we’re treated to a make out session in the back that looks like a classroom, Ayaka, the dominant one I believe towards her supervisor. Some **** is given by Ayaka to her fellow colleague(boss?), dominating her to sexual submission. Another instance of that same girl (supervisor/boss?) gets dominated by Mao and the results are the same from the beginning sexcapade by Ayaka. Eventually our starlets Ayaka and Mao meet, size each other up, talk trash in Japanese and start putting fingers in each others mouths. Before you know it one of them grabs the other woman by the neck for a deep tongue kissing battle and the other is not backing away. This feud occurs throughout this movie in three scenarios and the action is packed with intense sexfighting that surely pleases all fans of this genre. And if you read my brief reviews up to this point, yes, it has great 69 action. Great tongue kissing battle action that has both women pinned pleasurably tight together. They're inseparable when started.

17) DVDES-421: Obscene Lesbian Battle: Posting Scenario Ver Level 03 Frenzied Love Fight! Lawful Wife Vs. Lover (Deep’s) - Ruri Shiratori/Yayoi Yanagida
    If you’re not familiar with this series and are a fan of sexfights with a bit of roleplaying here, fans will enjoy the depiction of torrid lovers vying for the same person but can’t stand each other. Another intense sexfight battle, replete with incredible tongue sucking, playing, kissing abound, fingering/rubbing, ****, tribbing and dominating each other especially in surprise visits throughout this movie. You’ll see what I mean about the surprise interruptions when one scene ends leads to another sequence to their sexfight battle.

18) VRTM-059: An Uneasy, Yet Heartwarming Lesbian **** Battle Between Elite Beauties (V&R Produce) - Ayaka Tomoda/Nozomi Hatzuki
    Part of the title is misleading because I can’t recall any dildos in play in this movie. But the scenario is two women don’t like each other in the workplace. One is being favored over the other by their supervisor. Some instigating occurs with fellow coworkers badmouthing Ayaka in support of Nozomi. When Nozomi finally bests Ayaka from a task in front of their supervisor in a meeting, tensions grows further between the two women. They take their issues with each other in the back where no one interrupts them. We have three separate occasions they meet to settle disputes, which turns into an intense sexual situation; tension that’s been building between each other culminated in their first confrontation with trash talking to out tongue kissing each other. Fingering, breast grabbing, ****, 69, trib. About everything is here with the exception of a ‘cock battle’. Check it out though if you love the office setting rivalry situations that lead to intense sexual encounters.

19) GAR-290: *** Competition For A Woman’s Will And Pride. Real Erotic Lesbian Battle. Flamboyant Black Gal Vs Pure Beautiful Girl. (Garcon) - Ayami/Hinata Tachibana
    I’m recommending any sexfight video you can find Hinata Tachibana. If you seen, enjoyed or read a review by me of her encounter with Ren Azumi (DVDES-534) as they were opposing council chairwomen at a school, then you’ll love this movie as well. She has a knack to get heavy with deep french kissing with her lesbian counterparts. Look for GAR-338 from Garcon studio. The second bout in that movie delivers what Hinata loves doing with her tongue to another woman rival. This film goes into three different scenarios with enough action to keep the fan entertained. About everything in a sexfight battle is here. And so beautifully a great display of 69 action is here. This is a keeper and for that private collection.

20) TRIB-0473 (TribGirls) - Jana W/Jenny
    These two never disappoint rather its with TribGirls or Trib-Dolls. Jenny usually gets dominated by Jana mostly in their sexfight bouts. And they slide, well Jana does right into Jenny with various, fun trib positions that is extremely hot as the sexfight gains momentum. Though I don’t recall the sweet sounds of those privates clashing like Jenny had with Lara in TRIB-0425 or Denise did to Nina in TRIB-0305, we can all take this moment and appreciate art being made between these two and its magnificent. They use water to wet themselves up on the mats and begin with light to intense kisses to start. Definitely have this one in your collection.

21) V284 The Crypt Episode 4 (California Wildcats) - Lily Thai/Lyla Lei
    When Indiana Jane is unmatched by a surprise attack from a local when looking for artifacts??? It’s a pretty close interpretation what’s going on but a student goes looking into a cave to make a discovery and is viewed as desecrating the relics left behind an Elder sees. This leads to a confrontation between a native warrior taking on the student that gets heated into a catfight and becomes sexually intense. I’ve watched this multiple times and never got tired of both of these women and I say this is the best in this series, but that’s up to debate because everyone’s taste is different. But you decide if you’re reading this—go check it out and see if it meets your expectations of a sexfight battle between two women.

22) V312 Frank’s Girls (California Wildcats) - Nina/Deauxma
    The DVD warns of “graphic penetration”. So you know there’s more of a treat to this sexfight that takes it further that VOD doesn’t offer. NL-055 from JM Rolen had that add-on to their DVD release between Akira Lane and Jessica Bangkok. I’m all for additional footage between hot woman and fun sexfight action. The leather wearing brings me back to my earliest memories of this studio’s release of Natural Selection: The Series. Tori and Renee had their sex slaves battle it out until they both got turned on by it, and they wanted each other. Natural Selection feels like an inception to what Franks’s Girls delivers further that they didn’t do back then. If only. Deauxma had a great battle with Goldie Blair in V309 Bragging Rights. If you love the view of a spread in 69 action which can be found in V309 as well, both women aren’t shy to show the goods in either position, top to bottom. All the usual sexfight tactics is here for the fans.

23) V215 I Know What You Came For (California Wildcats) - Chantel Lace/Francesca Le
    An early addition in my collection when purchasing VHS was a thing, I found this gem. Loved the action these two went at it with intensity in their sexfight. Great kissing, tongue playing (hot), necking, biting, groping, tribbing. Both women have done many great films in this genre of sexfighting. Chantel gave us Violent Love (V173) with Deja and Necessary Roughness with Ava Vincent (V196) from California Wildcats. Francesca Le had Jessica Bangkok in a banger from JM Rolen, NL-081, Admit It. You can be assured that either actress you fancy, there shouldn’t be any disappointment from these studios if you look for more of their work.

24) NL-1007DL Into Each Other (JM Rolen) - Darling/Amber Michaels
    Amazing display of action presented in this film. Darling doesn’t disappoint. Feel in love with her when she took Dia Zerva’s strap in NL-1005DL, As Wild As It Gets II. There’s plenty to appreciate from this genuine sexfight. I’m not usually into the fingering from behind but it just works beautifully here the way they talk dirty too each other and swap kisses from mutual penetration. Highly recommended for the avid sexfight collector.

25) Nude Erotic Wrestling! (SexyFightingZone) - Wenona/Cheyenne Jewel
    Found several gems through this studio. Wenona always went for **** attacks to her opponent much like Anastasia did in TribGirls and Trib-Dolls. Man, I would have loved to seen those two meet. Out of the early findings of this studio I came across awhile back, this video has been my favorite. Not overly aggressive but just fun sexfight action and women trying to take control of each other. Kissing, locking lips and on the breasts occurs throughout their battle, rubbing/fingering action, and just another great 69 between the two. It ends to soon but it never gets old to watch what we get.

Last edited by snb780; May 14th, 2021 at 04:22 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

8) TRIB-0106 (TribGirls) - Juliana vs Veronica
    For an earlier edition of TribGirls, I’m a big fan of Veronica and wished there were more of her videos at that time. The sexfight battle is a real turn on here. Best moment is Veronica takes top position in between in Juliana’s legs and tribs her rival. We get the close up shot from the camera behind the grind as Juliana is grabbing Veronica’s *** to pull her body closer with kisses to add to this excitement. I love this shot and position even if it doesn’t have mutual fingering in play. If you want an example of that see Veronica with Vladka in TRIB-0120. Even Chickfight or SensualStruggle had moments of mutual fingering (ex. Alissa/Joslyn, CF112). And some of the Real Naked Lesbian Battle series by Rocket will have that action as well. Something about that angle seeing the finger action and rubbing play simultaneously at work of both women going at it is fantastic to watch.

one of my absolute favorites as well.
    Other favorites are every EvaN vs Mel and EvaN vs Sarah video and the sexfights with JanaN and Hajnal (a sexfight between the two would have been my absolute dream, two slim brunettes of exactly the same hight and build, they had wrestling match once but Jana was not jet doing HPC back then) JanaW is another of my favorites.
    I had even braved the frustrating DWW customer contact system and tried to sponsor a sexfight between JanaN and JanaW but I just got a rude answer from GR

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    one of my absolute favorites as well.
    Other favorites are every EvaN vs Mel and EvaN vs Sarah video and the sexfights with JanaN and Hajnal (a sexfight between the two would have been my absolute dream, two slim brunettes of exactly the same hight and build, they had wrestling match once but Jana was not jet doing HPC back then) JanaW is another of my favorites.
    I had even braved the frustrating DWW customer contact system and tried to sponsor a sexfight between JanaN and JanaW but I just got a rude answer from GR
    Eva and Mel never disappoint, they've continued to Trib-Dolls. I seen a few of Eva's encounters with Sarah. Same with Hajnal. But Eva is always fun to watch. I didn't even add one of her early encounters with Nina from TribDolls. I think it was TRIB-0133. They also met in that oil series for TribGirls, 0306. Both are great additions for collectors. I always wondered what it would be like to sponsor a sexfight with any of the studios that would offer it. I know it can be costly. Some pornstar actresses do that as well. That's a lost to DWW if they didn't want your business or take your inquiry seriously.

Junior Hostboard Member tribFanatic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi all, I was directed to this thread by snb, and thought it would be fun to share in celebrating some amazing content from the last two decades. My list is only ordered by studio, not by any ranking. I strove to include at least one video from as many studios as possible, but some (TG, CW, & Def) are much more represented than others. I already have at least another 20 favorites that didn't make this cut, so I'll likely be adding another list when I have time in the future.

1) TG 0016 (Eva N vs Sarah)
    This is a quintessential early TribGirls sexfight – not a lot of messing around, just a lot of tribbing. Eva and Sarah are gorgeous, and their chemistry is one of the best in the series (alongside Lucille & Nina, see below). The image of Sarah trying to crawl away from Eva captures what is great about this genre.

2) TG 0057 (Sarah vs Sunny)
    A bit more themed than most early TribGirls, this fight still carries through what is great about the studio at this time – beautiful young women passionately tribbing. Sunny and Sarah bring incredible energy, and you’ll be wanting to get through the whole video to see who wins!

3) TG 0177 (Lucille vs Nina)
    Lucille & Nina were both big parts of redefining the TG landscape (along with Denise, Mariella, and a few others). They also have immediate chemistry across all their videos together. I chose 177 because it’s their first, and basically the inauguration of the goddess Lucille into the TG saga. I don’t know which I love to watch bounce more – Lucille’s ****, or Nina’s ***. Either way I love them starting in their jeans and finishing into each other’s wet *****.

4) TG 0359 (Luna vs Lucille)
    I believe I’ve seen this subtitled “taming the black-haired stallion”. It’s an apt description of an explosive entry onto the TribGirls scene (and beyond!) for Luna. Her perfect *** and sexual energy are matched by Lucille’s experience and drive to always win. Of all the TG videos I post this is probably the best. Enough said.

5) TG 0458 (Elisa vs Luisa)
    The energy of this fight is honestly just fun. This video is part of a late-stage TG wet and wild bracket tournament – all of the entries are excellent, but this one by far has be best energy and chemistry. They’re hot as **** with their wet tees on… and their perky **** bouncing around with them off is an instant turn-on.

6) CF 035 (Veronika vs Alissa)
    This has been posted already, but I can’t not have it as my token ChickFight video. The trash-talking is unreal. The ups and downs are exhilarating. Watching one girl struggle to avoid an ****** while getting her ***** eaten, break out and pin the other girl, then rub her to not one but two explosive ******* will always be one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen.

7) Hustler Girl-on-Girl Oil pt 2 (Sasha Heart & Lia Lor)
    This one-off entry involves some incredibly hot oil action from two nubile young actresses. Another trash-talking masterpiece, with ***** eating, *** eating, and an *** (and ***) bouncing trib finish.

8) CW 233 Don't Say a Word - Chantel Lace vs Gina Ryder
    You can guess from the title that there’s no trash-talking in this one, but there is incredible sexual energy and aggression between these two beautiful busty women. Gina Ryder is a goddess unto herself. And Chantel Lace is a dominating presence in the sexfighting arena. Gina’s seductive smile as she backs her *** into Chantel sends shivers.

9) CW 256 Ambition - Penny Flame Vs Charlie Laine
    Penny Flame is one of the strongest presences in newer California Wildcats, and she meets a perfect counterpart in Charlie Laine. This video actually features two sex scenes – one “normal” lesbian sex scene and one sexfight. The tender lovemaking of the first (ending with cuddling and smoking a cigarette) contrasts with the vigorous, dominating tribadism of the second in a way that accentuates both. This video should be on any CW list, and probably on any sexfight list, period.

10) CW 271 She's Mine - Gina, Peaches, Orchid
    This video involves three actresses across three scenes – Orchid is the lusty red-head interjecting herself in the relationship between Gina and Peaches by seducing the latter. Gina discovers this and challenges Orchid to a rough and tumble sexfight. This scene is all about back-and-forth, and really gives a vibe of competing for sexual dominance. The winner makes passionate love to Peaches in front of the loser.

11) CW 314 The Champion - Malena Morgan vs Georgia Jones
    I would place this as the best video in the CW catalog, and that’s saying a lot. Malena and Georgia have incredible chemistry, and clearly enjoy making love together. The fight is playful, competitive, and most of all passionate. Literally every new position is exhilarating, and the final ****** is an explosion of sexual submission after a long-fought battle.

12) CW 316 Mean Girls 5 - Anabelle Lee Vs Jenna Presley
    This video is the one that made me usure if I should call CW314 the “best”. Anabelle Lee has up to this point shown her sexual prowess in the first four Mean Girls videos. If you’d seen those coming into this you might think it’s just a fun romp where Anabelle confidently crushes another woman with her ***** eating talent. You’d be wrong. Jenna Presley is the match Anabelle has been waiting for, and they both make each other shudder in an epic struggle for sexual supremacy.

13) CW 324 Second Time Around - Veronique Vega vs Lexi Belle
    This video is a sequel to CW 298 Pt 2 – I Did My Time. That intense struggle ensued from Veronique dominating Alexis Love in part 1, and in it Lexi ate Veronique to ******. Now Veronique is back for revenge, and she is not messing around! Starting with a trash-talking filled strip, this video works through back-and-forth of dripping wet ***** eating, and ***-bouncing trib, to an exciting and explosive finish.

14) HPC 069-02 - Melanie vs. Tanya
    HPC is the predecessor of TribGirls, and it’s easy to see why TG was such an instant success. Melanie is the star of HPC, and is an absolute animal in every fight she takes part in. I chose this battle because it evolves from wrestling to vigorous trib in a straightforward but intoxicating way. The ending involves a hands-over the face earth-shattering ****** from the loser… and then the winner.

15) TD 0101 - Eva v Zamira
    TribDolls is one successor to TribGirls, and features the most extensive catalogue of any in that family. I want to say it was not easy to pick a best video from literally over a thousand, but honestly it was. Eva and Zamira are that good together. Starting with an intense wrestling match in which Eva furiously battles to match the stronger, younger Zamira, this evolves into a no-holds barred sexfight that illustrates all the best of TribDolls. A lot of aggressive trib, some ***** eating, and one dominant fingering scene that clearly establishes the victor.

16) Foxy Combat Pigtail Fight - Sarah vs Marlies
    FoxyCombat is the other successor to TribGirls, one which focused more on models and non-sex content, but which preserved a good amount of sexfighting in the FoxyFight category. Sarah is the same from TG and is still a goddess. Marlies is new to FC and has beautiful bouncing **** and a juicy ***. This is an intense trib match where one girl is trying desperately to hold out until her opponent gets weak. Can she last?

17) XFF 0019 – Karlie Montana vs Alyssa Reese
    This video starts with Karlie and Alyssa wrestling. At one point they lock their incredibly powerful ***** together and start grinding. Karlie teases Alyssa that she just wants to get off, and Alyssa spits back that she could make her *** first. Thus begins one of the sexiest *** grinding scenes in modern sexfighting. And that’s just the first 7 minutes! This video features domination, toys, and mutual ******. Definitely a worthwhile introduction to the XFF catalogue!

18) EF Lesbian - Avery Black vs Milana Ricci
    Evolved Fights is arguably more of a wrestling-focused organization, which features sexual domination (much like 21st Sextury & Ultimate Surrender). This fight is a unique gem where the girls are evenly matched both physically and sexually. As a result we’re treated to a rare tie-breaker round, featuring mutual masturbation, ***********, and an orgasmal trib. The prize round also treats us to not just the typical strap-on pounding but also some amazing face-sitting and another phenomenal trib finish.

19) Def 4 way rough competitive sexfight - Alexa v Natty v Apolonia v Gala
    Defeated dominates the current sexfight market, and this 4-way fight illustrates why in no uncertain terms. All four of these women are beautiful, sexual beasts who **** each other to incredible ******. A plus if you speak Spanish and can understand the trash-talking.

20) Def Oil sexfight - Veronica Vs Alya
    The shot of both women sitting on the mat drenched in oil, Alya clutching Veronica tight against her with left hand on her supple breast and right fingers deep inside her, Veronica’s head tilted back and mouth agape in pleasure… this should be the poster image of Defeated Sexfight. A short video but incredible, especially if you like matches in oil.

21) Def A True Warrior Conquer All - Darcia vs Aislin
    Aislin is a force of nature. She proved herself dominant in many videos before this, with her steadfast trib and big, bouncing ****. Darcia has voluptuous bouncing breasts as well, and an incredible youthful fire. The combination is a match for the ages.

22) DVDES421 Obscene Lesbian Battle Lawful Wife vs Lover - Yayoi Yanagida vs Ruri Shiratori
    Japanese Adult Videos is another rich gold-mine of intense lesbian sexfight content, and this DEEPS video is a masterpiece of the genre. Spanning multiple scenes in comprising an intense back-and-forth struggle for sexual dominance, this video is a two-hour-long marathon of explosive sexual energy. This video also features some very mild **** at the end of two of the scenes.

23) SFZ - Nikki Thorn v Kathy Heaven
    Sexy Fighting Zone is another studio more renowned for intense wrestling. As with many in the genre that often results in lop-sided domination. Nikki Thorn and Kathy Heaven are two of the women who dominate. They are perfectly matched for each other’s powerful bodies, so they turn to sexual prowess to prove who’s best. This will appeal to those who enjoy watching strong women struggle for supremacy.

24) Exchange Student 2 - Chayse Evans vs Elexis Monroe
    Arguably not a “sexfight” in the formal sense, this aggressive struggle for sexual dominance is one of the more powerful match-ups on this list. Chayse is a college exchange student staying with Elexis Monroe – and sleeping with her whole family on the side. When Elexis confronts her about this things get physical, then get physical. This fight features intense trash-talking, hair-pulling, choking, slapping, and runs the gamut of sexual activity from *********** to trib. Will Chayse convince Elexis that she should stay around for another semester, or will Elexis establish her dominance and send the young **** packing?

25) (Not a sexfight) Dare (2012) - Sinn Sage & Dani Daniels
    This is actually not a sexfight. It was voted “Best Girl/Girl Scene” by AVN for the year 2013. Dani and Sinn have amazing bodies, bodacious *****, and a tremendous in-bed chemistry. When Dani mounts Sinn and tribs her, laughing while Sinn screams “no! damn you!”, to explosive ******, you’ll understand why it’s on this list.

Thanks to all who shared before!
    Cheers,
    tribFanatic

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Great selections. Some I'm not familiar with but would like to see--7, 14, 17, 18, 25.

Veronika/Alissa from Chickfight is definitely a classic that outshines both CF 7 & 20. Glad to see SFZ get some love and XFF, which is a studio I like to see more from--I have Sarah/Anna, Abbigail/Christie and another pair/brunettes, latin I believe but can't remember their names from XFF. Had many favorites from TribGirls as well--Jenny, Jane, Veronica dS, Julianna, Eva. Leslie and Anastasia (another personal favorite) was my introduction to the studio along with Lucille/Nina and seeing how long their rivalry went.

When I started buying the earlier TribGirls series from 80s to 130s, I was seeing more fervor from the women I preferred in style from most of the titles I listed in my favorites; TRIB-0106, 0119-21, 0128, 0133 and 0138. The later titles were great doing tournaments (thinking that 4 part series TRIB-304-307, where it ended between Lucille and Denise), 3 part series with Eva, Mel and Emanuella ending at 0395, different outfits (fish nets, skirts), oil or in a bedroom. Sadly I didn't get around to seeing more from the HPC archive. I had to double check if I had the one you listed but I don't. I have pt. 3 with Joanna and Christine who met again in 0409. I dig Joanna aggressively going at her competition to engage a 69. She does that quite well like Anastasia.

The DEEP's title is great and you should check out the others in that series: DVDES-631 - Japanese Adult Movies - R18.com, DVDES-325 - Japanese Adult Movies - R18.com.

I'll also recommend these ones you can find here:
    GAR-290 - Japanese Adult Movies - R18.com
    RCTD-111 - Japanese Adult Movies - R18.com
    DVDPS-881 - Japanese Adult Movies - R18.com
    https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie..._910vrtm00059/
    https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...id=1rctd00331/

This link below

http://www.lezlovevideo.com/product_...4EDB776BB11113

was also a great series from Soft on Demand and haven't seen it streamed anywhere. This is a best of compilation of Lesbian Fight! but there are 4 movies total. I have seen clips scattered on a various XXX sites but it doesn't reference where it comes from. If I find any clips, I'll post it here. This series was my first real introduction to Japanese women sexfights which were discovered through J-list (they carry all types of goods from Japan) been around since early-mid 2000s from what I remembered. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by tribFanatic View Post
    Hi all, I was directed to this thread by snb, and thought it would be fun to share in celebrating some amazing content from the last two decades. My list is only ordered by studio, not by any ranking. I strove to include at least one video from as many studios as possible, but some (TG, CW, & Def) are much more represented than others. I already have at least another 20 favorites that didn't make this cut, so I'll likely be adding another list when I have time in the future.

1) TG 0016 (Eva N vs Sarah)
    This is a quintessential early TribGirls sexfight – not a lot of messing around, just a lot of tribbing. Eva and Sarah are gorgeous, and their chemistry is one of the best in the series (alongside Lucille & Nina, see below). The image of Sarah trying to crawl away from Eva captures what is great about this genre.

2) TG 0057 (Sarah vs Sunny)
    A bit more themed than most early TribGirls, this fight still carries through what is great about the studio at this time – beautiful young women passionately tribbing. Sunny and Sarah bring incredible energy, and you’ll be wanting to get through the whole video to see who wins!

3) TG 0177 (Lucille vs Nina)
    Lucille & Nina were both big parts of redefining the TG landscape (along with Denise, Mariella, and a few others). They also have immediate chemistry across all their videos together. I chose 177 because it’s their first, and basically the inauguration of the goddess Lucille into the TG saga. I don’t know which I love to watch bounce more – Lucille’s ****, or Nina’s ***. Either way I love them starting in their jeans and finishing into each other’s wet *****.

4) TG 0359 (Luna vs Lucille)
    I believe I’ve seen this subtitled “taming the black-haired stallion”. It’s an apt description of an explosive entry onto the TribGirls scene (and beyond!) for Luna. Her perfect *** and sexual energy are matched by Lucille’s experience and drive to always win. Of all the TG videos I post this is probably the best. Enough said.

5) TG 0458 (Elisa vs Luisa)
    The energy of this fight is honestly just fun. This video is part of a late-stage TG wet and wild bracket tournament – all of the entries are excellent, but this one by far has be best energy and chemistry. They’re hot as **** with their wet tees on… and their perky **** bouncing around with them off is an instant turn-on.

6) CF 035 (Veronika vs Alissa)
    This has been posted already, but I can’t not have it as my token ChickFight video. The trash-talking is unreal. The ups and downs are exhilarating. Watching one girl struggle to avoid an ****** while getting her ***** eaten, break out and pin the other girl, then rub her to not one but two explosive ******* will always be one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen.

7) Hustler Girl-on-Girl Oil pt 2 (Sasha Heart & Lia Lor)
    This one-off entry involves some incredibly hot oil action from two nubile young actresses. Another trash-talking masterpiece, with ***** eating, *** eating, and an *** (and ***) bouncing trib finish.

8) CW 233 Don't Say a Word - Chantel Lace vs Gina Ryder
    You can guess from the title that there’s no trash-talking in this one, but there is incredible sexual energy and aggression between these two beautiful busty women. Gina Ryder is a goddess unto herself. And Chantel Lace is a dominating presence in the sexfighting arena. Gina’s seductive smile as she backs her *** into Chantel sends shivers.

9) CW 256 Ambition - Penny Flame Vs Charlie Laine
    Penny Flame is one of the strongest presences in newer California Wildcats, and she meets a perfect counterpart in Charlie Laine. This video actually features two sex scenes – one “normal” lesbian sex scene and one sexfight. The tender lovemaking of the first (ending with cuddling and smoking a cigarette) contrasts with the vigorous, dominating tribadism of the second in a way that accentuates both. This video should be on any CW list, and probably on any sexfight list, period.

10) CW 271 She's Mine - Gina, Peaches, Orchid
    This video involves three actresses across three scenes – Orchid is the lusty red-head interjecting herself in the relationship between Gina and Peaches by seducing the latter. Gina discovers this and challenges Orchid to a rough and tumble sexfight. This scene is all about back-and-forth, and really gives a vibe of competing for sexual dominance. The winner makes passionate love to Peaches in front of the loser.

11) CW 314 The Champion - Malena Morgan vs Georgia Jones
    I would place this as the best video in the CW catalog, and that’s saying a lot. Malena and Georgia have incredible chemistry, and clearly enjoy making love together. The fight is playful, competitive, and most of all passionate. Literally every new position is exhilarating, and the final ****** is an explosion of sexual submission after a long-fought battle.

12) CW 316 Mean Girls 5 - Anabelle Lee Vs Jenna Presley
    This video is the one that made me usure if I should call CW314 the “best”. Anabelle Lee has up to this point shown her sexual prowess in the first four Mean Girls videos. If you’d seen those coming into this you might think it’s just a fun romp where Anabelle confidently crushes another woman with her ***** eating talent. You’d be wrong. Jenna Presley is the match Anabelle has been waiting for, and they both make each other shudder in an epic struggle for sexual supremacy.

13) CW 324 Second Time Around - Veronique Vega vs Lexi Belle
    This video is a sequel to CW 298 Pt 2 – I Did My Time. That intense struggle ensued from Veronique dominating Alexis Love in part 1, and in it Lexi ate Veronique to ******. Now Veronique is back for revenge, and she is not messing around! Starting with a trash-talking filled strip, this video works through back-and-forth of dripping wet ***** eating, and ***-bouncing trib, to an exciting and explosive finish.

14) HPC 069-02 - Melanie vs. Tanya
    HPC is the predecessor of TribGirls, and it’s easy to see why TG was such an instant success. Melanie is the star of HPC, and is an absolute animal in every fight she takes part in. I chose this battle because it evolves from wrestling to vigorous trib in a straightforward but intoxicating way. The ending involves a hands-over the face earth-shattering ****** from the loser… and then the winner.

15) TD 0101 - Eva v Zamira
    TribDolls is one successor to TribGirls, and features the most extensive catalogue of any in that family. I want to say it was not easy to pick a best video from literally over a thousand, but honestly it was. Eva and Zamira are that good together. Starting with an intense wrestling match in which Eva furiously battles to match the stronger, younger Zamira, this evolves into a no-holds barred sexfight that illustrates all the best of TribDolls. A lot of aggressive trib, some ***** eating, and one dominant fingering scene that clearly establishes the victor.

16) Foxy Combat Pigtail Fight - Sarah vs Marlies
    FoxyCombat is the other successor to TribGirls, one which focused more on models and non-sex content, but which preserved a good amount of sexfighting in the FoxyFight category. Sarah is the same from TG and is still a goddess. Marlies is new to FC and has beautiful bouncing **** and a juicy ***. This is an intense trib match where one girl is trying desperately to hold out until her opponent gets weak. Can she last?

17) XFF 0019 – Karlie Montana vs Alyssa Reese
    This video starts with Karlie and Alyssa wrestling. At one point they lock their incredibly powerful ***** together and start grinding. Karlie teases Alyssa that she just wants to get off, and Alyssa spits back that she could make her *** first. Thus begins one of the sexiest *** grinding scenes in modern sexfighting. And that’s just the first 7 minutes! This video features domination, toys, and mutual ******. Definitely a worthwhile introduction to the XFF catalogue!

18) EF Lesbian - Avery Black vs Milana Ricci
    Evolved Fights is arguably more of a wrestling-focused organization, which features sexual domination (much like 21st Sextury & Ultimate Surrender). This fight is a unique gem where the girls are evenly matched both physically and sexually. As a result we’re treated to a rare tie-breaker round, featuring mutual masturbation, ***********, and an orgasmal trib. The prize round also treats us to not just the typical strap-on pounding but also some amazing face-sitting and another phenomenal trib finish.

19) Def 4 way rough competitive sexfight - Alexa v Natty v Apolonia v Gala
    Defeated dominates the current sexfight market, and this 4-way fight illustrates why in no uncertain terms. All four of these women are beautiful, sexual beasts who **** each other to incredible ******. A plus if you speak Spanish and can understand the trash-talking.

20) Def Oil sexfight - Veronica Vs Alya
    The shot of both women sitting on the mat drenched in oil, Alya clutching Veronica tight against her with left hand on her supple breast and right fingers deep inside her, Veronica’s head tilted back and mouth agape in pleasure… this should be the poster image of Defeated Sexfight. A short video but incredible, especially if you like matches in oil.

21) Def A True Warrior Conquer All - Darcia vs Aislin
    Aislin is a force of nature. She proved herself dominant in many videos before this, with her steadfast trib and big, bouncing ****. Darcia has voluptuous bouncing breasts as well, and an incredible youthful fire. The combination is a match for the ages.

22) DVDES421 Obscene Lesbian Battle Lawful Wife vs Lover - Yayoi Yanagida vs Ruri Shiratori
    Japanese Adult Videos is another rich gold-mine of intense lesbian sexfight content, and this DEEPS video is a masterpiece of the genre. Spanning multiple scenes in comprising an intense back-and-forth struggle for sexual dominance, this video is a two-hour-long marathon of explosive sexual energy. This video also features some very mild **** at the end of two of the scenes.

23) SFZ - Nikki Thorn v Kathy Heaven
    Sexy Fighting Zone is another studio more renowned for intense wrestling. As with many in the genre that often results in lop-sided domination. Nikki Thorn and Kathy Heaven are two of the women who dominate. They are perfectly matched for each other’s powerful bodies, so they turn to sexual prowess to prove who’s best. This will appeal to those who enjoy watching strong women struggle for supremacy.

24) Exchange Student 2 - Chayse Evans vs Elexis Monroe
    Arguably not a “sexfight” in the formal sense, this aggressive struggle for sexual dominance is one of the more powerful match-ups on this list. Chayse is a college exchange student staying with Elexis Monroe – and sleeping with her whole family on the side. When Elexis confronts her about this things get physical, then get physical. This fight features intense trash-talking, hair-pulling, choking, slapping, and runs the gamut of sexual activity from *********** to trib. Will Chayse convince Elexis that she should stay around for another semester, or will Elexis establish her dominance and send the young **** packing?

25) (Not a sexfight) Dare (2012) - Sinn Sage & Dani Daniels
    This is actually not a sexfight. It was voted “Best Girl/Girl Scene” by AVN for the year 2013. Dani and Sinn have amazing bodies, bodacious *****, and a tremendous in-bed chemistry. When Dani mounts Sinn and tribs her, laughing while Sinn screams “no! damn you!”, to explosive ******, you’ll understand why it’s on this list.

Thanks to all who shared before!
    Cheers,
    tribFanatic

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

PP263 - Dion vs Heather - one of the sweatiest wrestling videos ever. Probably the greatest sweaty video for all fans of sweaty female wrestling. My god man, the two wrestlers - Dion and Heather are literally bathing in each others sweat by the end of this video. Jeez! It is tremendous. It is a straightforward wrestling video but these ladies really do lock up with their legs entwined and breast to breast contacts. It is tremendous. Really appreciate their professionalism. This one probably makes it into my top 5 of all time now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast