Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Titfight Academy, Part 10

Haaappy New Year, everyone!

As the events of Chapter 10 below take place during the very last days of December, I thought that today would be an excellent time to post it. Only the first half is ready at the moment, but I'm working on the rest, and should be able to complete this episode pretty soon. Two weeks, tops?

Edit: Oops, took a bit longer than I anticipated, but the second half is now ready. Scroll down to read it!

For those new to the series, the previous chapters include:
    Titfight Academy, Part 1
    Titfight Academy, Part 2
    Titfight Academy, Part 3
    Titfight Academy, Part 4
    Titfight Academy, Part 5
    Titfight Academy, Part 6
    Titfight Academy, Part 7
    Titfight Academy, Part 8
    Titfight Academy, Part 9

Enjoy!

Titfight Academy, Part 10 (A)

Christmas whizzed by quickly. Being the only child, I'd prepared for a somewhat dull celebration with my parents and a bunch of elderly relatives. Same old, same old. But this year, we'd also ended up getting a surprise visit from my cousins, two guys fairly close to me in age. I could tell they'd been hoping to see my girlfriend Fleur, and each had struggled to hide their disappointment upon hearing that she was spending the holidays with her family. I'd introduced my cousins to the drop-dead gorgeous French girl this past summer, and predictably, Fleur had made quite an impression. She always did.

They'd done their best to chat her up then, utilising every last sleazy compliment in their vocabulary and amusing both myself and Fleur with their transparent gawking. My girlfriend, who was more than used to the male attention, had deliberately egged them on with a few well-placed looks of interest, toying with the poor boys and giving them false hope. Apparently my cousins still hadn't caught on to the ruse, and seemed to have arrived to my parents' house expecting to complete their seduction of the gorgeous blonde.

Were it not my girlfriend they were trying to bag, I might've felt sorry for them.

Anyway, once the two love-struck casanovas had recovered from that unfortunate setback, we'd managed to have a rather good time, leaving the old folks to reminiscence about their lost youth in order to make the most out of our own. While Reading wasn't exactly London, it DID have a university. That meant a nice selection of pubs, bars and clubs to choose from, and even more importantly (as my dear cousins were keen to point out) an ample supply of young, hot student girls.

Hanging out in the nightlife had been tons of fun, but to be honest, I hadn't really felt much of a temptation to go after other women. Many of them would've been perfectly ready and willing to have a one-off (don't ask how I know), and some had even looked rather fetching. But not one could compare with Fleur. Not in terms of face, not in the bust, and sure as hell not when it came to overall body. Why risk everything for a quick spin in a Lexus when you've got a friggin' Bugatti waiting for you?

The year was now nearing its end, as was I my destination. I'd first taken a flight to one of the more popular Caribbean islands, before continuing on to Saint-Barth?lemy. Because of the limited size of the island's sole airport, I'd had to make the last leg of my journey on a small, rickety prop-plane, which certainly did add an exotic taste to the trip. According to Fleur, the island had been affected by a hurricane earlier in the autumn, but little visible damage remained today, torn-up roofs having been repaired and windows changed into new ones. One of the upsides of being a playground for the rich was that service tended to be impeccable. And St Barts was definitely such a place.

Moments after stepping out into the bright sunlight, a familiar flash of blonde hair caught my attention. I quickly turned towards a parked car to the right, and as my eyes began to adapt to the brightness, I spotted Fleur's younger sister making her way towards me. The family resemblance really was impossible to miss. Gabrielle's strikingly beautiful face was framed by long, stylish waves of golden hair, her curls swaying in the gentle sea breeze while the young blonde grinned at me. I replied with a wide smile of my own and took a moment to admire her smooth, lightly tanned legs, the girl's airy summer dress doing little to hide her appealing figure.

Gabrielle wasn't quite as curvy as my girlfriend was, but considering her slightly shorter, more petite build, the proportions weren't far off. Also, because of the age difference - Fleur being almost three years older than her sister - the French blonde in front of me looked almost distractingly cute, Gabrielle's face still bearing all the hallmarks of youth and innocence even as the rest of her body screamed of fertility. A very dangerous combination if you asked me. Just like her sister, Gabrielle was the very picture of feminine perfection.

Swallowing, I watched her tuck a stray curl back to its usual position, the girl's light, almost azure blue eyes twinkling with amusement and... something else?

"You look good too, Cedric," she smiled slyly, having apparently noticed the effect she had on me. "Have you been working out?" I could feel my face turning a bright shade of red, and Gabrielle giggled prettily, giving me a gentle shove. "Oh, don't be like that, Ced! I'm flattered. Really. A handsome older guy, and dating my big sister to boot! What better admirer could a girl ask for?" the petite blonde grinned. She seemed to be enjoying my squirming a little too much. We'd gotten to know each other rather well over the Summer, and I'd quickly learned that Gabrielle had a more bubbly, cheerful personality than her sibling did. And that she loved to flirt.

"Umm, thanks, I guess..." I mumbled, making a face. "But please do me a favour and don't tell that to Fleur."

"Ha, you really think she hasn't noticed you looking?" Gabrielle chortled, tilting her head slightly as she beamed at me. "Relaaax, already! Of course you're attracted to me, it'd be weird if you weren't! I'm hot."

I flinched at the girl's volume levels, quickly glancing around to make sure no one had heard her. Thankfully, there was still no sight of my girlfriend. Phew.

"Fleur went to look for you inside," the blonde-haired temptress informed me helpfully. "But clearly you missed each other. Good thing I stayed with the car."

"Yeah, really good..." I grumbled under my breath, causing the young girl to snicker. Gabrielle could be a real pain in the ass when she wanted to.

Mercifully, it didn't take too much longer for her older sister to arrive. Fleur practically jumped into my arms, capturing my lips in a deep, enthusiastic kiss and very nearly toppling us both over into the pavement. As I loaded my bags into the car, I could hear the blonde bombshells discuss something in rapid French. While I'd studied the language myself, and had even gotten some, uh, 'private tutoring' from my girlfriend (actual study time being fairly limited), I still had some difficulty following informal exhanges between native speakers. A common problem, I'd been assured.

"Gabs will drive us to the villa," Fleur murmured softly, pressing her ample bust against me and taking my hand. "Which means I can keep you company in the back seat." As the modelesque girl pulled me inside the car after her, I caught a brief glimpse of Gabrielle's annoyed face.

The trip felt relatively short, but considering how preoccupied I'd been snogging my very handsy, gorgeous girlfriend like a horny teenager, it was impossible to be sure. Gabrielle had of course done her best to drown out our groans and moans with her own, loud retching sounds, reminding Fleur and I that we weren't alone. That was probably the only thing that'd kept us from going all they way.

The family's 'winter hideout' was a fairly modern-looking house, and, being located on top of a hill, featured expansive views of the turquoise sea below. I'll admit I paused for a moment to gawp at the bright colour, before picking up my bags and following the girls to the house.

"O? est papa et la salope?" I heard Fleur ask her sister just as I stepped inside. Where's dad and the slut? Really? Is that the way my girlfriend talked about her mother? I'd thought they got along reasonably well.

"Aucune id?e. Maman allait ? la plage," the younger blonde replied with a shrug. I watched her walk over to the fridge and pour herself a glass of cold juice. "T'as regard? dehors, d?j?? Peut-?tre ils baisent dans la piscine?" she called over her shoulder. Okay, now I was officially confused. Their mother had gone to the beach, but Fleur should check if they were having sex in the pool? My French was apparently even worse than I'd thought.

"Uhh, what are you-" I started to voice my bafflement. Fleur whirled around at the veranda door, having evidently made sure that the back was clear as well. "Oh, nothing, looks like we're alone in the house for now. Which happens to suit me just fine." My girlfriend's tone had become husky and seductive towards the end, and I felt my lips curl into a hungry grin as I watched the blonde beauty stalk closer, swaying her hips and giving me a look that left no room for interpretation.

"Which one would you like to try out first? The bed... or the pool?" Fleur purred, pressing her palms my chest and flashing me a smirk as she noticed the rapid heartbeat.

"Stay away from the pool!" I heard Gabrielle call out from the kitchen. "I don't want to swim in your pussy juices!" My girlfriend snorted, rolling her eyes. "But Ced's gooey spunk is fine, right?" she yelled back.

"Sure!"

My face must've closely matched the tone of a ripe tomato as Fleur dragged me to her bedroom. She quickly erased all traces of embarrassment from my brain, however, yanking off her flimsy little sun dress and tackling me onto the mattress. We'd been separated by thousands of miles for over a week, and were both eager to make up for the lost time.

"God, I've missed you so fucking much," I moaned as the blonde began to tear my clothes away.

Several hours later, as we'd lain cuddled together in a sweaty but well-sated heap, Fleur had filled me in on their somewhat unusual living arrangements. As it turned out, my girlfriend's parents had an open relationship which allowed both to see other people on the side. Fleur's mother Apolline had a steady lover back in London, who she banged on an almost day-to-day basis, while her father Philippe was more fond of variety. Because of his job, Philippe traveled around Europe and the world regularly, and apparently had at least one girl in every port.

His current favourite was an executive assistant who'd started out at the office less than a month ago, and who, according to Fleur, had the most infuriatingly high opinion of herself. To my girlfriend's great annoyance, her father had even brought the secretary along for Christmas. Ostensibly for business reasons of course, as a man of his stature and importance was always on call, but everyone knew what the primary motivation really was.

We took a long shower to get rid of the distinct smell of sex, and quite predictably indulged ourselves in one more passionate shag in the process. It was impossible to soap up a body as insanely hot as Fleur's without getting an erection, no matter how many times you'd just come. Quod erat demonstrandum.

When we finally emerged from the bedroom, the day was well into the afternoon. My stomach grumbled, a reminder of the fact that I'd last eaten a proper meal early in the morning, and I followed Fleur into the kitchen to grab some snacks. The fridge was thankfully well stocked with stuffed baguettes. As we sat down to eat, my eyes landed on a note laying on the table.

I watched Fleur pick it up, and then make a face as she read the message. She handed it to me.

[Got tired of listening to you two fuck. Went to the beach. -G]

"We should probably join her," the blonde beauty muttered, sipping her ice tea and taking another bite from the baguette. "Gabrielle and her on/off boyfriend had a pretty messy break-up right before the holidays, and I guess I could've been more supportive..."

"Oh?"

"She spent the first few days moping around the house, trying to ruin everyone else's mood and acting like a downright bitch," Fleur looked up with a small shrug. "After a while, I kinda snapped. Told her to go find a new dick to suck before she drove us all mad. I may have also suggested that since she clearly can't satisfy a man, she should try her luck at licking pussy," Fleur grimaced. "We yelled, there was some hair-pulling involved, and I think Gabby was just about ready to start bumping chests. Mom had to break us up. As you can imagine, Gabrielle's birthday party the next day wasn't a huge success."

I gave her a sympathetic look, taking Fleur's hand into mine and giving it a small squeeze. "She was born on Christmas eve, you see," my girlfriend continued. "Which in our family means that not only does Gabby get fewer presents, but that her friends can't really come over, either. We always spend the holidays here."

"Anyway, we made up eventually. I apologized, and Gabby joked that she might take my advice and start banging a chick this time," Fleur said with a wry smile. "She knows I used to go out with a girl, so I couldn't really object, could I?

I chuckled, returning her grin. "I suppose not. Any regrets about changing sides?"

"But I haven't really," Fleur smirked. "I still shag girls too, remember?" Oh, I certainly remembered. The recent threesome we had with voluptuous firstie Susan was still firmly on my mind, and there was no way I'd ever forget about Hermione. That girl was a complete monster in bed.

"Gabby seems to have gotten over her ex now, but watching us act all lovey-dovey can't be pleasant for her," Fleur's voice brought me back to the present. "So maybe we could tone it down a bit when she's around? We'll still fuck like rabbits in private, though, I'm not giving that up!"

"Well that's a relief!" I exclaimed, earning a chortle from the blonde. "Okay, I'm game. We can go make amends for your past bitchiness together. Show me the way."

Fleur awarded my cheek with a punch to the shoulder, but her smile was wide. "Let's go."

I guess I should've expected it, seeing how we WERE in France. As we descended onto the beach, my eyes were greeted with the sight of countless bare breasts - old, young, big and small, from perky cones to heavy hangers, there were at least two dozen topless females basking in the sun. The dress code wasn't uniform, however, as I could see just as many women in bikinis and bathing suits, but compared to prim and reserved Britain, the culture shock was palpable. Luckily, my time at the Academy had done a lot to soften the blow.

But maybe not quite enough for Fleur to miss her boyfriend's rubbernecking.

"Just so you know, this is still pretty tame. Some other beaches here are clothing-optional," she told me with a snigger.

"You mean...?" I gulped.

"Yes, Cedric. I do."

Shaking my head slightly to clear the mental image, I followed a few steps behind the blonde, trying to be discreet with my ogling. Good thing I'd brought my aviators along.

A fairly young-looking, tanned brunette jogged past us, two sizable tits bouncing up and down on her otherwise lanky frame. They were probably just a hint smaller than Fleur's, but looked reasonably firm and round. And decidedly oversized for such a tall and skinny woman. Apparently all the fat had gone to her bust, I thought, craning my neck to peer at the brunette's much slimmer ass. It quivered only slightly with each step, obviously tight and compact.

Ahead, Fleur had untied her own bikini top and flung it over her shoulder. I quickly caught it from the air, storing the garment into my shorts' right pocket while I admired my girlfriend's far fuller and nicer bum. Quite a few other beachgoers followed her with their gaze as well, the French blonde's shapely figure never failing to attract attention. Now that her pert, flawless DD orbs were out in the open, there was no way a straight male wouldn't stare. So they did.

Just then, a terrifying thought hit me. "Uuh, Fleur?"

"Yes?" the blonde replied pleasantly.

"Please tell me Gabrielle isn't..."

I could see my girlfriend's shoulders shake with a guffaw. She turned around to look at me with an amused expression. "Of course she is. But it's okay, she's 18 now. You can look."

"Besides, you'll be seeing a lot more of Gabby's pretty boobies in the Spring. She starts at the Academy next week."

With that, the blonde resumed her trek, leaving me to open and close my mouth in shock for a moment. Once I'd recovered a bit and managed to catch up with her again, Fleur continued. "She would've liked to begin already in September of course, but the rules are the rules. Well, at least to some extent," Fleur smirked over her shoulder. "Gabby did manage to convince papa that he should donate a new wing to the school. And surprise surprise, the application for my little sister's late admission was approved. Money talks."

There wasn't much time to let that unexpected piece of news sink in. We'd finally reached the far end of the beach, and stopped next to a buxom, blonde-haired woman who was sunbathing on top of a towel. Fleur's mother glanced up, a smile appearing on her lips as she got up to greet us. I got an enthusiastic kiss on both cheeks, struggling not to groan aloud as two full, sweaty breasts slid against my equally naked torso.

Apolline was certainly a striking woman. While I knew she had to be in her mid 40s, you wouldn't have guessed it by just looking at her face. Let alone body. I had half a mind not to whistle aloud as I ran my eyes up and down the mature Frenchwoman' ample curves, halting for a moment to admire her large, round breasts and a matching pair of tanned thighs. Everything about Fleur's mom looked ripe and succulent, and despite my usual preference for young, hot girls, it would've been a blatant lie to claim I wasn't attracted to this blonde-haired MILF. Apolline's figure wasn't as slender, toned or... well, 'perfect' as her daughters' were, true, but would've provided stiff competition for most girls their age. And just about eclipsed her fellow forty-somethings. Come to think of it, the mature blonde's rack actually seemed pretty similar to Lavender's or Alicia's in shape, despite being at least half a cup size bigger and well over two decades older. Apolline's thick, meaty jugs, which I estimated to be a mid-to-large Double D, were perceptibly ampler than even my girlfriend's impressive pair, and didn't fall far behind in apparent firmness either. They did have more visible sag, but still maintained a very appealing, natural shape. Not bad for an old broad. Not bad at all.

Finally realizing that competition wasn't the only thing getting stiff around here, I averted my gaze and quickly proceeded to pretend to admire the ocean. It wouldn't do to get caught perving on your girlfriend's mom, even if she was pretty hot. Okay, fine, pretty DAMN hot. Looking around the beach from the relative safety of my sunglasses, I spotted a group of teen girls, most of whose bodies struggled to match the much-older Frenchwoman in attractiveness, and not one of whom had breasts as nice as the cougar's. For a split second I contemplated asking Fleur if she'd ever gone tit-to-tit against her mother, but immediately thought better of it. There were far less unpleasant ways to embarrass myself.

"'Ow are you liking our leettle paradise, Cedric?" Apolline asked me in a throaty, unmistakably French tone. She had a much more pronounced accent than her daughters, and I found it distractingly arousing. Bad boy, Cedric, bad boy!

"It's magnificent, Mrs... I mean Apolline," I quickly corrected myself. Fleur's mother had insisted that I call her by her given name ever since we first met, claiming that she wasn't nearly old enough to be a 'missus'. And esthetically speaking she was of course entirely correct.

"Ahh yes, much like my dozzers - and myself, wouldn't you say?" the buxom, mature blonde grinned, seeming to enjoy Fleur's surprised look.

"Maman!" my girlfriend hissed indignantly, "Sois sage! Don't tease my boyfriend."

Fleur's mother waved her complaint off with an amused smile. "Oh ch?rie, 'aven't I taught you that false modesty ees not attractive? We all know I have a great body," she said, regarding me with an appreciative eye. "My lover back 'ome isn't much older than 'e is, and can't seem to get enough of it. Keeps waking me up at night for more."

Fleur huffed, rolling her eyes at the mental image. "Well good for you. But please keep your hands off Cedric, he's mine."

"Eh bien, eef you insist," Apolline sighed, grinning playfully. "Clearly I didn't teach my dozzer to share, either."

My girlfriend closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath and shaking her head in exasperation. "Arrrgh, I give up! This family is completely hopeless. No manners or sense of decency whatsoever."

"Well, what deed you expect?" her mother smirked. "We're French, not some shy, frigid puritains. Which reminds me: your seester seems to 'ave found a new friend. I watched 'er play freesbee with anuzzer girl earlier, and they were clearly... 'ow do you say it? 'Checking each ozzer out, yes?'" she asked, craning her neck to see if she could spot Gabrielle and her companion again. "Maybe you saw 'er? A red'ead, with ivoire skin and a nice, athletic figure? Tremendous breasts on that one. Nearly as impressive as my own."

Apolline gave me a conspiratorial wink at the last bit. Having ensured that her daughter was busy scanning the beach, the mature beauty cupped her naked jugs discreetly, jostling them. I watched the two full, ample globes wobble softly, and was once again struck by their obvious density and weight. Fleur's mom had every reason to be proud of her assets.

"I saw that," my girlfriend called out, still appearing to look for signs of her younger sibling. "Quit trying to get into Ced's pants."

I could feel my cheeks grow hot, and the curvaceous blonde cougar laughed heartily. "No promises, ma ch?rie. He's quite a catch, and those pecs look good enough to eat. Or lick, anyway."

"Maman!"

Whatever else Fleur might've said to her mother next was lost on me. I had just spotted the family's youngest female member emerging from the waves, Gabrielle's wet, shapely body glistening in the Caribbean sun as she waded towards us. The girl looked like some sort of siren or mermaid, water dripping from her hair and running down that glorious, slender figure. Definitely not a mermaid, I thought. Mermaids didn't have legs like that. Well, to be fair, humans didn't really have either. She was almost too hot to be real. Both lithe and curvy in equal measure, a younger, cuter version of her already flawless sibling.

Gabrielle's gorgeous breasts weren't as conically shaped as Ginny's perky tits, but not quite as round as Fleur's almost perfectly spherical orbs either. In terms of volume, too, I estimated her pair to be about half way between those two, probably a mid-sized D cup. Big, but not so large as to look disproportional on the girl's svelte, moderately curvaceous physique. What was immediately clear was that Gabrielle's boobs were exceedingly firm, having so little sag that an untrained eye might've thought them to be fake. They bounced just perceptibly with every step she took, pert yet feminine, and I could only stare in wonder at the tiny ripples of titflesh swimming across the blonde's smooth, lightly tanned skin. Gabrielle's breasts looked absolutely delicious, seeming to strike a perfect balance between unyielding, springy youth and more womanly fullness and abundance. It took every inch of my willpower not to reach out to touch them, and had my girlfriend (and her mother) not been standing right behind me, I well might've. Holy shit. Great tits really did run in the family.

While Gabrielle's breasts seemed to be completely flipping off the laws of physics, a quick glance confirmed that they were actually very much in line with the rest of her body. Completely, utterly flawless. This was what winning the genetic lottery looked like.

"Fancy a swim, Ced?" the dangerously alluring 18-year-old asked, glancing down at the visible tent in my shorts and flashing me a winning grin. Oh, crap.

I groaned silently, but nodded, realizing that I really didn't want to risk Fleur and their mother seeing my condition. Following Gabrielle into the sea, I fought a losing battle not to stare at the girl's supple, beautifully rounded bum. It was heart-shaped like Fleur's but slightly smaller, and yet somehow seemed a tiny bit fuller, higher. More baby fat, maybe? It almost reminded me of volleyball hottie Megan's epic ass... or a miniature version of it. Ohh, I was so fucked. There was no way I was going to get rid of my erection now.

I quickly dived into the water, desperate for some visual cover. I'd been careful to keep my back to Fleur and Apolline, but didn't really fancy other beachgoers catching a glimpse of my full wood either. This little blondie was nothing but trouble!

It hadn't taken long for my girlfriend to jump in after us, and we'd all fooled around in the sea for about an hour or two. Both young women had proved to be rather accomplished swimmers, gliding through the waves with deceptive ease and grace while I worked hard to race after them. In the end I did manage to keep up, but only just, and the intense work-out left a distinct soreness in my muscles. Clearly I needed to work more on my technique.

As the sun began to lower itself into the waves, Fleur, Gabrielle and I finally swam to shore and began to head back to the family villa. By some miracle Fleur's bikini top had stayed in my pocket through all the splashing, and I passed it on to her with a sneaky grin.

"You seem to have dropped something, miss. Any chance of a finder's fee?"

The blonde beauty returned my smile, leaning closer. She quickly glanced over her shoulder in Gabrielle's direction. The younger girl had gone to collect her own belongings, and was currently facing away from us.

"Oh, my hero!" Fleur cooed in an exaggerated swoon, fluttering her eyelashes playfully. "So gallantly rescuing a fair maiden's honour. Of course you shall be rewarded for your troubles!" With one last smirk, my girlfriend closed the distance and pushed her lips against mine. The kiss was brief but sweet, and I could detect traces of seawater on Fleur's skin.

"Mmm, tasty," I whispered into her ear. "We should swim more often." Fleur responded by rubbing her large, naked jugs against me, and giggled at the grunt that escaped my mouth.

"Oi, get a room you two!" Gabrielle's clear voice broke the mood, causing us both to look up. The cute blonde looked more amused than anything else, walking towards us with a grin on her face and a clear spring in her step.

"Not a bad idea, sis," my girlfriend shot back, licking her lips seductively as she took hold of my hand. "I think we'll do exactly that."

Gabrielle pretended to gag, but didn't stop smiling. Fleur seemed to have noticed the change as well.

"Maman says you met someone today?" she asked her younger sibling slyly. "A hot, sporty beach-babe with great tits? Ring any bells?"

Gabrielle bit her lip, suddenly looking a bit guarded. "Maaaybe... You're the one who told me to try out girls for a change, remember?"

"Oh, I'm not criticizing, believe me!" Fleur assured, smiling at her sister. "What's she like? And does she have a name?"

The younger blonde rolled her eyes. "Of course she has a name." My girlfriend raised an eyebrow, tapping her foot impatiently, and Gabrielle sighed in resignation.

"Fine. I'll tell you on the way. Come on."

As we slowly climbed up the hill, Gabrielle recounted her story. While Fleur and I had been busy shagging each other's brains out at the villa, the younger French girl had bumped into a group of fellow teens on the beach. Almost literally. They'd seemed to be around her age, and had been playing some weird combination of frisbee and rugby, which involved passing the disc before anyone could tackle you onto the sand. Though the sport didn't make much sense to Gabrielle, it'd looked fun, so she'd stopped to watch. One busty, topless redhead in particular had immediately caught her attention. The teens, upon noticing that they had a seriously good-looking audience, had invited the blonde to join in, and although Gabrielle's svelte figure wasn't really built for contact sports, she was more than agile enough to compensate.

They'd spent around half an hour dodging and throwing, enough to work up a good sweat, before the group dispersed to get some food. The girl that Gabrielle had her eye on, and who apparently returned the interest wholeheartedly, had introduced herself as Rebecca (Becky for short) and turned out to be Dutch. She was 19, and had just started to study psychology. What's more, as the teens sat down to eat lunch together, the redhead had revealed that she also worked as a part-time lingerie model, posing for clothing ads and catalogues to earn some extra income.

"She looks like one, too," Gabrielle murmured, sounding almost dreamy. "I'd definitely buy whatever she was selling."

Fleur snorted, bumping her shoulder into the younger blonde. "I bet the feeling's mutual, Gabs. You could easily go into modeling if you wanted. Not that there's any need for the money," my girlfriend smirked. Given their family's wealth, neither Fleur nor Gabrielle would ever have to work a day in their lives.

"Yeah, that's what Becky told me as well," the cute girl beamed. "That I should model, I mean. She thinks my body would be perfect for mainstream brands," she clarified, pinching her lean thigh gently and looking up with a smile. "Becky tends to be a little too top-heavy for them herself, so she mostly does random gigs for companies like Curvy Kate and Freya."

"Oh? Just how big is she, then?" my girlfriend asked, looking genuinely curious. I watched Fleur cup her now bikini-clad orbs through the fabric and give them a quick shake. "Bigger than me?"

"Hmm, yeah I'd say so," Gabrielle confirmed, pursing her cute mouth slightly. "But not by much. Maybe around the same size as maman? It's not that she can't find bras in normal shops, they just prefer to use models that aren't too busty."

The older blonde nodded slowly, appearing to consider her sister's explanation. "I take it she's pretty firm as well?"

"Oh yeah," Gabrielle grinned, licking her lips with a hungry, somewhat distant look in her eyes. "Becky's got an awesome rack, alright."

We reached the villa a few minutes later. Through the closed front door, I could hear someone's loud, high-pitched laugh. Or wait, was it screeching? It was hard to tell. Whatever the sound was, it wasn't pleasant. I saw Fleur and Gabrielle exhange a look.

"Time to meet the vamp," my girlfriend muttered with a grimace. Her sister smirked at me.

"Fleur and papa's new secretary don't exactly get along," she said in a mock whisper, ensuring that my girlfriend heard her. "Like, at all. I've had to put up with their constant snipes and passive-aggressive bickering all week."

"As if you liked her any more than I do," Fleur huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at the younger girl. "I can't understand what he sees in that pute.

"Tits, legs and ass?" Gabrielle offered helpfully, winking at me. "I agree that she's somewhat annoying, but she seems to have really gotten under your skin. Or into your head. Did she flatten your boobs or something?"

My girlfriend snorted. "Ha ha, very funny. Her ugly sacks are nowhere near my league. Or yours, for that matter."

"Oh, I agree." the cuter blonde smiled sweetly. "I've got you both out-boobed pretty comfortably."

I watched Fleur roll her eyes, pausing to regard her sibling with a shrewd look. "Careful now, Gabs. You might have to put your money where your mouth is when we get back to school."

Gabrielle replied with a wolfish grin of her own. "Looking forward to it."

Fleur gave the younger girl one last smirk before finally grabbing the door handle. With a practised sigh she swung open the door and stepped in.

As I followed her inside, my eyes immediately landed on a tall, well-dressed man with light brown hair. Fleur and Gabrielle's father Philippe was in his early 50s, and looked both distinguished and roguish at the same time. I'd met him several times before, and knew that in this case, appearances were not at all deceiving. Immediately behind him, I spotted a mass of dark, curly hair. Its owner was lounging on a large sofa, their back turned towards us.

Once he'd greeted me with a firm handshake and a brief but reassuringly friendly smile, Philippe turned to the woman, beckoning her to come over. I watched the brunette get up slowly, smoothing the sides of her tight-fitting, black cocktail dress before starting to walk towards us. She had a nice figure, I had to admit. The dark-haired twenty- or thirty-something was sporting a sizable rack, long legs and rather generous hips, but didn't appear to be particularly fit or toned. The woman's olive skin tone, smoky dark eyes and sharp facial features brought my thoughts to a Middle-Eastern seductress. And so did everything else about her.

"Cedric, I'd like you to meet my assistant Yasmine," Fleur's father did the introductions. "Yasmine, this is the bastard that's trying to steal my eldest daughter away." Had his tone not been so light, I might've gotten worried. As it was, I flashed both a wide smile, before leaning in to exchange kisses with the brunette. When in Rome...

The woman's parfume had a strong, almost intoxicating scent, and made me feel light-headed for a moment. "It's nice to meet you, Cedric," she purred, resting her hand on my left arm. Having just gotten back from the beach, I was still shirtless, and Yasmine's warm touch sent tingles across my bare skin. "Fleur appears to have much better taste than I'd thought." The brunette was running her eyes up and down, admiring my body shamelessly.

"It's a wonder she's managed to snag a hunk as handsome as yourself," Yasmine continued seductively, throwing a sly, catty smirk at my girlfriend. "Though I guess you've never tasted what a real woman can do, have you?"

I don't know if the dark-haired temptress was genuinely interested in bedding me, or if she was just aiming to get a rise out of Fleur, but as I met her dusky, smoldering gaze, I found myself suddenly wishing it was the former. Yasmine had some seriously sexy eyes.

"Yes, yes, come along now, dear," Philippe quickly steered his 'assistant' away, smirking playfully. "We have a dinner party to get to. Besides, I didn't mean that you should try to rescue my daughter by taking her place," he joked, giving me a shrewd wink. "Finding a good secretary is so difficult these days. Daughters, I at least have two."

As the pair headed for the door, I glanced at Fleur. My girlfriend was scowling at the brunette's receding back, her eyes narrow. If she'd disliked Yasmine before, the sentiment had now progressed to outright resentment.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't!" her father called over his shoulder as he closed the door, snickering at Gabrielle's loud snort.

"For the record," I started, meeting Fleur's gaze nervously. "I think your mom's way hotter than she is."

To be continued...

Yeah, you read that right: no boob-to-boob action just yet! We'll get to that in the second half, which I'm afraid is still another week or two away. As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait...

However, in order to prove that I'm not a heartless monster, I have also posted another story today - one that does feature a titfight! It's an idea I'd been toying with for some time, but only now managed to put on paper. Fans of Jon Grey's "Best Friend's sister" will already be familiar with this match-up, from BFS chapter 20.

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Tiff vs Sarah Revisited

Edit: Chapter 10 is now complete! Please scroll down to see the rest.
    Last edited by Augur; February 15th, 2018 at 10:32 AM.