Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: morton stories

I'll pay it forward for you as others have been kind enough to do for me. Drop me a mail to [email protected] and I'll send them over

Junior Hostboard Member random0's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the info

Junior Hostboard Member MukaMuka's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

Could I trouble someone for the stories as well, please?

Junior Hostboard Member breastfight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WankMank View Post
    hey JB, thanks once again for the stories. Unfortunately I didn't get all of Last Resort 1 and 2 as it probably got cut off due to the word limit. Also I remember there being some other stories such as pool day with Karen. there were a bunch of Kathi/Carrie stories too.. equals (maybe two parts) I think.. there was also a revised version and one of the last with kathi vs some younger girl in some resort. There was also the first part of "rhonda's back in town" i think, was it one of the early ones where two girls fight in a closed bar? Do you have those too?
    also not to be a bother but wouldn't it be easier to just save the stories as a .txt file in notepad and attach it instead?

Thanks once again.

Also I have saved 15 morton stories as .txt format and I will send to anyone who wants them.
    please send me the stories u have on my e-mail [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Darkil,

Please send me an email address.

Thanks,

JB57
    my e-mail is [email protected]

Junior Hostboard Member Austin315's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Here is a list of, as far as I know, every story Morton has ever written:

List of Morton Stories:

Body Doubles
    Bunk Battle
    Class Reunion
    Contra Temps
    Deep End
    Dry Heat
    Duel, Interrupted
    Equals
    Last Resort
    Last Resort 2
    Ms Direction
    Nightcap
    Pool Rites
    Posedown
    Self Defense
    The Weapons

Kara Frederickson Stories: (stories featuring the character Kara Frederickson)

Odd Women Out
    Collision
    The Gauntlet
    Rhonda?s Back in Town

The Y Series: (stories taking place in the Y, mostly featuring Melissa and Rachel)

Push Comes to Shove
    Weight Day
    The Ring
    Y Fight

A few caveats: Kara appears in a few stories other than the four I have listed above, but these are the four where she is a central character. She was a central character for Morton for many years - a knd of villain who, nonetheless, occasionally was put in her place. I believe the last story she was in was "Rhonda's Back in Town" which is a direct sequel to "The Gauntlet." "Odd Women Out" is a novel - more than 400 pages long, if I recall.

The "Y Series" tends to focus on Melissa and Rachel - both of them are in three of the stories and Rachel is in "The Ring." These are all interconnected and, in the last story, link up with Morton's larger universe.

If I am missing any Morton stories, someone please tell me.

I have not offered to share these because, a few years ago, I sent all/most of these stories to other people on the board, so I know that there are other people who have them. I don't want to become a resource of this kind for everyone or I risk being swamped by requests (which is what happened last time). Also, as some people know. Morton quit the board and quit writing for very personal reasons. I'm not sure he would want these shared.

Morton, if you are reading, please send me a PM and let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

JB57
    Hey JB. I was wondering if there was any chance you may be able to share some of Mortons stories with me as well. Would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Could somebody else help out Austin here? One of the reasons I gave out the stories to other people was so I would not be inundated with requests for them.

Austin, check out Michael Petri's work. It's available on Amazon. It's not free but the books are not expensive.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you for the recommendation of Michael Petri! I just bought Survival of the fittest. Sounds right up my alley by the title and synopsis alone. Can't wait to give that a read. And thank you in advance to anyone that can help out with the Morton stories!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Could somebody else help out Austin here? One of the reasons I gave out the stories to other people was so I would not be inundated with requests for them.

Austin, check out Michael Petri's work. It's available on Amazon. It's not free but the books are not expensive.

JB
    Wow. I read his Survival of the Fittest and another story and those are right up my alley. The emphasis on muscle is just what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for the Michael Petri lead! Unfortunately nobody else has come forward with anything from Morton which is a bummer. Anyways, thanks aagain!

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Happy to send what I have of the old stories. You can email [email protected] and I'll forward them, I try to check once a week buttttt i also forget to check a a lot so apologies if you have to wait. Yeah, MPs stories on amazon are great. The dorm room one that recently came out I thought was fantastic and I hope to see a sequel, but like JB, i'm saddened that a lot of the stories of the old characters won't get continuation. I do wonder if more and more people will start to post their stories there for sale outside of here. Guess we will see.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast