As you may have read in the "What's Happening" thread, we're in the process of moving over to Google Groups. The link is:

Google Groups

Currently, we're testing the capabilities of the Groups system. It's refreshing to be able to keep threads in different sections for different things, like a section specifically for stories, another for discussion, another for ads, etc. I've already posted some stories, including a couple with content members were concerned Google may not be okay with. They're still around so far. Here's hoping they stay.

I am also posting the Hostboard Backup files there. As I've mentioned, the link to my backups expire, so I'll update as often as I can. The backups contain most of the "lost" content, but not all. As for the stories in the backups, I don't think I have the time to post every single story we've ever had on Hostboard myself, so if any authors would like to post their own stories up on the Google forum, I would be very grateful.

Finally, since the Google forum is behind an age filter, membership is necessary. My apologies for that.

And, that's all for now. Fingers crossed this new system is the solution to our Hostboard woes.

Cheers,
XP